My Girlfriend? II

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still day 8

“Oho, your boyfriend is here” Jisoo said teasingly as she nudges Lisa. Lisa intentionally ignore her.

“Hey, he’s looking at you. Lisa!”

“Stop that, Unnie!” Lisa can’t help but turned at Jisoo repeatedly nudge. Taehyung immediately wave with a small smile when their eyes met.

“Did he just wave at you? How cute!” Jisoo exclaims excitedly.

“I’m going to put this books back on the shelf” Lisa told Jisoo and hurriedly walked away.

“Hi,” Taehyung appears besides her. “Need any help?”

“Yes, please go home” Lisa answered coldly.

“How can you treat your boyfriend—“Taehyung immediately stops at Lisa’s glares. He then lowers his voice and whispers, “This is not how you should treat your boyfriend”  

“What?” Lisa made a face, not feeling guilty at all.

“It’s okay, I get it,” Taehyung let out a sigh. “I bet this is your first time in a relationship so you have no idea how to—“

“I had a boyfriend before,” Lisa cut him and Taehyung’s jaw dropped.

“What?!”

“You never have a girlfriend?”

“I—I, of course I do! I have like—“Taehyung stammered nervously as he tries to recall her nonexistence “ex-girlfriends”.

“Yah, that’s not my point here! D-did you treat him like this too? Your boyfriend?” He purposely changed the topic.  

“Of course not,” Lisa replied and moved to another shelf.

“How did you treat him then?” Taehyung followed, leaning sideway on the shelf while facing Lisa. “How long were you together?”

“I have no obligation to answer that”

“Hey!”

“You’re in my way” Lisa told him but Taehyung didn’t even budge.

“What will you do if I refuse to move?”

Lisa glared at him and tried to walk pass Taehyung but Taehyung purposely blocked her again.

“I said move!”

“I will if you ask me nicely,” Taehyung said with a playful smile.

“I really have no time for this”

“Oh but I do. Try me,” He smirked.

“Please move aside, Mr Taehyung-shi??” Lisa said with a forceful smile and irritated voice.

“How about ‘Oppa, move aside please?”

“..Are you crazy?”

“I won’t budge from this place then,” Taehyung said and he intentionally open both her legs and arms widely to completely block Lisa’s way.

“I’m going to punch you if you don’t move now,” She warned but Taehyung still didn’t budge.

“Oppa, could you move aside please?” Taehyung repeated. “It’s not that hard,”

“Please. Move. Aside. Oppa.” Lisa finally gave up. She knew she can’t win against Taehyung’s stubbornness. Taehyung immediately move aside with a big satisfied smile.

“I shouldn’t have accepted that request,” Lisa remarks with obvious annoyance.

“…Do you dislike your boyfriend that much?”

“How can I not when he acts so stupidly?”

“If I don’t act this way, you’ll never look at me,” Taehyung’s answer made Lisa twitched.  

“I’m doing this to get your attention, even though I’m already your boyfriend. Besides, you never call me nicely, this is the first time you know,” He added grimly.

“Do you really dislike me?”

“….No, but our feeling is not mutual” Lisa told him straight in the eyes and Taehyung felt a throb in his chest.  

“Besides, it’s only for seven days,” Lisa look rather confused when Taehyung gave her a grim look when she mentioned the seven days.

“That’s exactly why,” Taehyung stared back at Lisa. “Please tell me how to make this feeling mutual,”

 “How am I supposed to know that?” Lisa bluntly asked him back. Taehyung looked dumbfounded.

“Anyway, you should stop trying too hard,” Lisa told him and walk away.

“How about you, stop being so hard to me?” Taehyung helplessly sigh and follow after her. Despite staying by her side throughout the evening, Taehyung barely managed to have a conversation with Lisa.  

~~~~~~

“Be careful on your way home” Jisoo bid Taehyung and Lisa goodbye before they exit the library.

“Jisoo is so friendly. It must be nice to have a friend like her, right?” Taehyung commented. Instead of replying, Lisa’s attention was on inside her beg, looking for her phone which made her unintentionally ignoring Taehyung this time.

 

 

 

 

“Yah, are you really going to act like this until the end??” Taehyung finally lose it. “Are you really going to act like I’m not here? As if I’m invisible?” Lisa was startled at Taehyung sudden angry outburst but before she could say anything, Taehyung cut her, saying loudly, “You’re so mean!” He said with obvious irritation and walk away. He took a few steps away before he stopped and turn to Lisa again.

“Seriously? You’re not going after me??” Taehyung look at her in disbelief. Dumbfounded, Lisa bluntly responded, “Ah, yes. I mean, what?”

“Argh!! So frustrating!” Taehyung exclaimed before she went back to Lisa.

“You said this is not your first relationship but why are you so bad at this?”   

Lisa stared at him blankly before she asked, “Why are you getting angry at me?” She asked back and walked away, before Taehyung could reach her.  

 “What the heck?” Taehyung froze.  “Yah, you! Where are you going? Come back here! We need to talk!” Somehow, they ended up bickering all the way home, both failed to understand each other.

“Hm? Your house is this way?” Taehyung asked when Lisa suddenly made a turn from their usual route home after they get off from the bus.

“Really? Did you forget how to talk when you’re with your boyfriend?” Taehyung complained again but he still go after Lisa. They’re still inside their neighbourhood area but this is the first time Taehyung visited this narrow road. After walking for a while, they arrived at a small store.

“I never knew this road nor this shop exist in this area before. How did you find it?” Taehyung commented in awe.

“Heol, I haven’t seen this candies for ages!” Taehyung exclaimed. “And this toy too! This shop surely bring some of my childhood memories!” He added excitedly.

“Welcome to this old shop,” An old grandma appeared from inside the shop.

“Good evening” Taehyung instantly greeted her.

“Oh, It’s been a while” Grandma Suh took a glance at Lisa before she turned to Taehyung. “First time?” She asked with a warm smile.

 “Yes, because I never knew this shop exist before!” Taehyung replied.

“Haha, what an honest boy.” Grandma Suh laughed. “Well, help yourself with whatever you need”  

“I’ll take a lot!” Taehyung said and proceed to grab some candies and few other junk foods. Lisa on the other hand directly went to buy three bottles of apple juices.

“You came for those? You could ask me to buy it at school. We have apple juice at our café too” Taehyung commented but Lisa just ignored him and proceed to the counter.

“How is your mother?” Granma Suh suddenly asked, which caught Lisa off guard.

“…She’s fine,” Lisa answered after a moment of pause.

“Does she still sullen when someone mentioned about your late dad and late younger brother?”

There was a longer pause before Lisa responded with a weak nod.

“Late?” Taehyung instantly became curious.

“Thank you. I’ll be going now,” Lisa told Granma Suh with a bow.  Upon hearing that, Taehyung hurriedly make a payment too.

“Hey, wait for me!” He said to Lisa who is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter