Uncertain

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still day 11

Taehyung stared blankly at the ceiling as Lisa’s voice resonate inside his head again.

“I don’t know why are you doing this but I already rejected you many times before. You should know that the choice to leave is in your hand,”

“She is so confusing,” Taehyung sighed.

“And why did I kiss her anyway? I must have gone crazy. You have gone crazy Kim Taehyung,”

“..That girl, she told me to break up with you,”

“Oh right, Yerin!” He exclaimed and reached for his phone. As expected, there are a pile of unread chat and most of it are from Yerin. However, he immediately flinched when he saw Rose’s name as Taehyung scroll through his inbox.

“I didn’t expect her name to appear there,” He muttered.

“I have a new deal. Break up with Lisa this instance or you won’t be able to join the competition,”

“WHAT?” Taehyung exclaimed in surprised as he sits down. “This crazy girl, what does she meant by that?!” He said in frustration and immediately dialled Rose’s number.

“Hello—“

“What do you mean by a new deal??!” Taehyung didn’t even greeted Rose and just straight away asked his question.

“Took you long enough to respond. Have you recover?”

“Just answer me! What do you mean by a new deal?”

“It just as what I said. Break up with Lisa or you won’t be able to join the competition,”

“This is, crazy!” Taehyung exclaimed. “Why did you changed the deal out of the blue?!”

“Why are you mad, Kim Taehyung?” Rose asked coldly.

“Isn’t this is what you want?”

“What?” Taehyung frowned.

“I’m making the deal turn to your favour. Just break up with Lisa and you’re free to join the competition,” Rose explained.

“What??” Taehyung asked again, still couldn’t believe what he just heard.

“What’s with this respond, Kim Taehyung? Don’t tell me you really have fallen for Lisa?”

“That’s not what I meant—“

“Then call her right now and break up,” Rose demanded and that made Taehyung froze.

“Call her right now and break up,” Rose repeated. “The rehearsal is in 3 days. If you didn’t break up with Lisa before the rehearsal, you can kiss the competition goodbye,”

“Wait! How can I trust you?? I haven’t even submit my song to you yet!” Taehyung replied.

“I already did, thanks to Jimin oppa. He gave me a copy of your guys’ song,” Rose answered and Taehyung fall into silence again.

“You hear me right? Stop contacting nor meeting Lisa. Just pretend any of this never happen. And I warned you, if any of those girls ever bother Lisa again, you will bear the consequences,” Rose warned firmly.

“Wait, what do you mean by that? Who were bothering her??”

“Look at you. You don’t even know what happened to her and you dare to call yourself his boyfriend? Don’t make me laugh,”

“That was—“Taehyung looked wildered but Rose cut him off again.

“Don’t make things more complicated,” She said with a hush tone.

“I admitted, this is my fault for offering this stupid deal to you. I never thought it will make Lisa hurt like this. She has suffered enough,” Rose can’t help but sounds guilty. 

“I never thought you would go to that extent as if becoming her boyfriend.. I never thought she will open her heart to you so that’s why I’m changing the deal now. I don’t want her to get hurt,”

“I didn’t meant to hurt her!” Taehyung defended himself.

“Then what? You’re going to make her fall in love with you so you can break her heart, isn’t it!? Do you think I didn’t know? It’s too obvious!” Rose fired back and Taehyung couldn’t say anything.

“I’m not going to let that happen. So this is it. It’s my loss”

“No! You can’t change the deal now! I haven’t make her cry yet!” Taehyung said.

“….Just do what I said,” Rose said after a moment of pause.

“It is the best for both of you,”

“But— Hello?! Yah?! Rose?!!” Taehyung called out angrily but Rose already ended the call. He dialled her number again but it went straight to the mail box.

“What was that?!” Taehyung frustratingly throw his phone to the bed.

“You’re telling me to break up now after all I have done?! It doesn’t---“

“Don’t tell me you really have fallen for Lisa?”

Rose’s voice resonate inside Taehyung’s head and that make him pause.

“Why, did I react this way?”

“Oi, are you still up?” Eon Jin’s knock bring Taehyung’s back to reality. Second later, Eon Jin opened the door, revealing her and a cup of water with medicine.

“I told mom you’ve recover but she still insist to give this medicine to you. I guess it’s better to be safe than sorry. The rehearsal is coming right?”

Instead of replying, Taehyung is giving Eon Jin a startled look.

“What?” Eon Jin looked dumbfounded.

“…Since when did you care?” Taehyung asked after a moment of pause. Eon Jin never care about his dream so Taehyung can’t help but feel awkward with the situation.

“I thought you’re against this,” He added as he took the medicine. Eon Jin didn’t instantly replied. She waited Taehyung to finish his medicine first before she as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter