Warmth

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 10 

“Thank you for the ride” Lisa said to Rose and exited the car.

“Is there something wrong?” 

 “Rose?” Lisa asked again because Rose kept silent.

“Ah, it’s nothing,” Rose hurriedly answered with a bleak smile. “I’ll be going first. See you tomorrow”

Maybe letting her know about Taehyung is a bad idea. Lisa let out a sigh as she wacthed Rose’s car disappear after the corner.

“Ah right, I need to give this to that guy…” Another sigh escapes from her lips.

~~~~~~

“Excuse me, is there anybody home?”

“Excuse---“

“Who is it?” A female voice responded from inside, making Lisa freeze at her place. A moment later, Taehyung’s sister appeared behind the gate.

“Hello there,” Lisa timidly greeted Eon Jin.

“Who are you? Delivery girl? But I don’t think I have order anything tho?” Eon Jin titled her head as she crossed her arms.

“Wait a minute, I think I saw you somewhere before. You live around here isn’t it?”

“Ah yes,” Lisa awkwardly answered. Before she could explain anything, Eon Jin said something first, “You're Madam Seo daughter, isn't it?"

“H-how did you know??” Lisa gave her a surprised look.

“Of course. Your mother is our regular kimchi customer. Besides, your eyes really look like your mother,” Eon Jin explained with a satisfied face.

“Sigh, I guess the good genes really run in your family. Well, that makes us two!” Eon Jin proudly laughed. Lisa couldn’t tell if Eon Jin is joking or not so she just awkwardly smile.

“Anyway are you for the kimchi? Mom's not home tho.." 

“I’m actually here to give something to Taehyung…” Lisa voice shrink in the end.

“What?” Eon Jin’s face turned sour. “You’re friend with that brat?”

“We’re just schoolmate” Lisa simply answered but Eon Jin immediately gave Lisa a suspicious look. She stares at Lisa for a few moment before she asked, “You’re dating him isn’t it?”

“Eh?”

“Sigh, I really don’t understand why that brat is so popular among girls,” Eon Jin let out another deeper sigh.

“I’m— No, it’s just for—“

“YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE—“Eon Jin unhesitatingly called Taehyung loudly out of the blue. 

“No, please don't call him!” Lisa can't help but flustered. 

“Ah, i forgot that brat is sick so he can't hear me anyway” Eon Jin replied after a moment of thought. 

“..Is he okay?” Lisa hesitantly asked.

“You can check on him yourself”

Lisa immediately stopped Eon Jin when she saw Eon Jin was about to open the gate to let her in.

“No, no! It’s okay!”

“Don’t worry, no one’s home at the moment. Dad and mom are gone to visit some relatives until late evening. My other brother is going out with his friend and obviously it’s too early for him to come back now so it’s alright if you want to come inside. You can help me taking care of that brat after all as I’m going to meet my friend too” Eon Jin continue to unlock the door but Lisa immediately insisted and stop her.

“It's okay!” Lisa said firmly, making Eon Jin stopped at once. “Please kindly help to pass this to him instead,” Lisa hands out the book to Eon Jin.

“Are you sure you don’t want to see him? After coming all this way here?”

“Y-yeah, I just wanted to give this to him,” Lisa lowered her gaze. “That’s all”

“Well, okay. Bye then” Eon Jin replied and close the gate, leaving Lisa looking dumbfounded.

“Hah~” Lisa let out a deep sigh. “She’s definitely that weirdo’s sister,”

“Well, I guess he is really sick..but the rehearsal is in 4 days…” Lisa stared at Taehyung’s room window. Meanwhile, Taehyung’s phone rang.

“Hello?” Taehyung picked up with a weak voice. “Do you miss me already?”

“As if. I just called to make sure you’re still alive that’s all” Jimin teased.

“Yah” Taehyung replied.

“Just kidding. I call to check if sis in law already passed the book to you,”

“What?” Taehyung suddenly feel refreshed. 

“I have practise this evening so I can’t make it to your house. Don’t worry, she will come soon I’m sure. I’ve told her that the book is really important and you need it for the rehearsal,”

Before Taehyung could answered Jimin, he was distracted by the loud knock on his door.

“Yah, open the door!” Eon Jin demanded. She knocked harder when Taehyung didn’t respond.

“Wait a minute” Taehyung put Jimin on hold and responded to Eon Jin, “The door is unlocked!”

 “Do you really need to knock that loud on someone’s door??” Taehyung said with slight annoyance as Eon Jin came inside.  

“Here,” Eon Jin put the book at Taehyung’s desk. “Your girlfriend asked me to pass this to you”

“What?!” Taehyung immediately turned to her. He then take a peep on the window and hurriedly reach for his hoodie and wear it in one go.

“Why didn’t you call for me?!” He complained loudly as he heads downstairs.

“I did but you didn’t answer. Anyway don’t sweat it, she already leaves” Eon Jin told him but Taehyung didn’t bother to stop.

“Ugh,” Eon Jin rolled her eyes. “If you can run like that then you should have gone to school you idiot!”

"...Hello? Oi Taehyung?! You there?" Jimin was left alone on the phone. 

~~~~

I wonder why Rose didn’t mention anything about the rehearsal t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter