Confrontation

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 11

“Taehyung is still absent??” Yerin let out a deep sigh. She look even worried than when she first met Jimin earlier.

“Yeah, it has been two days” Jimin answered.

“If only he replied my chat. He didn’t even picked up my calls. How am I supposed to know if he’s okay or not” Yerin complained with a sigh.

“But I was on the phone with him yesterday?”

“What?” Yerin glanced at Jimin and he instantly regretted what escaped his mouth just now.

“If you’re worried, you can go and visit him later right?” Jimin timidly suggested.

“Should I? It’s been a while since I visited his family tho..”

“I thought you used to hang out with him when you guys were kids? I remembered Taehyung told me that you guys even sleep together with her mom back then,” Jimin said with a small giggle.

That was ages ago. Now we’re both grown up, of course it’s different. Wait, why am I hesitating now? Yerin subconsciously blushed at her own thoughts.

“Anyway Yerin,” Jimin cleared his throat. “Can you please ask Sora to stop bothering Lisa?”  

“…Why?” Yerin looked bewildered. “Are you on her side too, oppa?”

“I'm on no one sides. I’m asking since you’re their friends…” Jimin responded. He didn’t want to pick up a fight with Yerin but at the same time he feel bad for Lisa.

“Do you know about the bet, oppa?”

“Bet? What bet?” Jimin asked.

“Hah,” Yerin scoffed. So Taehyung didn’t even tell you about it and you just blindly siding with that girl?

“I don’t know about Sora. One thing for sure, I’m going to protect Taehyung until the end”

Jimin could only let out a deep sigh at Yerin’s respond.

"Anyway, thanks for you suggestion. I'll visit Taehyung later," Yerin told him and leaves. 

“Well, about that. Taehyung wouldn’t mind it, right?” Jimin wonder to himself.

~~~

“That’s her, right? Taehyung’s girlfriend”

“She’s so tall. But yeah, she doesn’t look that friendly at all”

“I heard that was just a prank by Taehyung”

“No, it’s her who played Taehyung”

“Shhs, she’s coming!”

Lisa rolled her eyes as she passed the group of girls with their obvious whispers about herself. The incident with Sora and the geng has spread many rumours about Lisa. Everywhere she go, she could feel people looking at her from head to toe, wondering if the rumours they have heard are true or not.

“You don’t look good,” Jisoon greeted Lisa the moment she opened the library’s door.

“What makes you think so?” Lisa asked.  

 “Did something happen?” Jisoo cluelessly asked and that somehow made Lisa smile. Jisoo always has been like that. Despite her appearance seems friendly and bubbly, she actually clueless about what is happening around her. Probably because she spend most of her time inside the library and she just minding her own business, genuinely.

“Don’t tell me..” Jisoo slightly gasped. “Did you have a fight with your boyfriend??”

“What? No,” Lisa cleared and divert her eyes away from Jisoo.

“You can talk to me about it if you want,” Jisoo said with an assuring smile.

“…Nothing happened,” Lisa answered short. “But thank you for asking. I appreciate that,” Lisa told her with another smile before she leaves with a pile of books, heading to the shelves.

“You’re still denying it till the end huh?”  

“Who’s that girl, anyway?” Lisa said in slight annoyance at the thought of Yerin saying this out loud to Lisa yesterday.

“Fine then. If it’s not true then you should stay away from him.”

“I did. It’s not my fault when that weirdo doesn’t listen to me,” Lisa added. 

“Please fall in love with me,”

“I heard that was just a prank by Taehyung”

The harder Lisa tried to ignore it, the louder the voices resonates inside Lisa’s head.

“Lisa!”

“That weirdo..” Lisa stopped with a deep sigh.  “Why he looked so pleased when he saw me?” Lisa mumbles to herself. When the image of Taehyung resting on her back shoulder suddenly crossed her mind, she feel her cheeks reddened.  

“He better get well soon!” Lisa said in embarrassment as she resumes her work.

~~~

“I hope it didn’t rain until I get home,” Lisa said to herself as she checks on the library door one final time to make sure it is securely locked before Lisa walks away, heading home.

“Oi~Lalisa~” Lisa slightly flinched at the voice who was calling out to her. She immediately tries to walk away before the voice could get closer but the worst appear to her.

“Why are you such in a hurry? Your boyfriend is absent today” Sora said, already blocking Lisa’s way.

“You never learn huh?” Lisa glared back at Sora.

“What are you going to do? Hit me? Then do it!” Sora moves her face closer to Lisa’s in the most possible annoying way and voice. “Do it! Do it! Hit me!” Sora said again and Lisa silently swear inside her head.

“Do you think you're so great for being Taehyung's girlfriend?” Sora said, staring right to Lisa’s eyes.

“Someone like you didn’t deserve Taehyung. Know your ing place,” She added.

“Move, before what you just wished become true” Lisa tighten her fists.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter