Wavering Heart

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day 4

Taehyung POV

“It’s getting late,” I sighed again as I checked the time. Where is she? There’s no way she already left because that girl is always late!

“See you later mom!”

Speak of the devil. There she is, rushing towards the gate again with her messy hair and untie shoes. At least she know she’s late.

“Yah! Your shoes!” I called out but she didn’t stop. I ended up running behind her all the way to the bus stop.

“We made it,” I puffed heavily. My lungs are burning and I bet hers are too.

“You should try waking up a bit early you know. You’ll get us into trouble,” I told her while puffing heavily. My lungs are burning and I bet hers are too. She didn’t say anything but a glared. I think I’m starting to get used to her cold reply though. My attention then shifted to the bus that slowly approaching the us. It was surprisingly crowded.  

“Good morning,” Mr. JYP greeted us with an apologetic smile. “Don’t worry, there is still enough space for two,” He said as he glances at his back mirror, as if he could read my mind.

“O-okay,” I answer short. She went in first and went to the left side of the bus and I went to the opposite side as it was the only available empty space.

“Excuse me,” I heard someone groaned. Lisa? I titled my head at her direction and I was right, it was her.

“Can you please not stand too close to me? It’s uncomfortable,” She told the man who was standing in front of her.

“I’m sorry but it can’t be help~ It’s too crowded, you see” That man replied with a grin. Lisa tried to escape but her movement was completely restricted by that man’s big body.

“Lisa!” I purposely called out loud, shifting all the attention towards me as I move towards them.

“Excuse me. Can you move aside?” I glared at that man.

“Wh-what are you doing? I was here first!” That man stuttered annoyedly.

“She’s my girlfriend. So can you move aside?” It was not a question, but a demand.

“Besides, she looked quite uncomfortable standing beside you. Don’t tell me you’ve been doing something to her?”

“Ridiculous!” He countered in panic.

“Then please kindly move aside,” I fake a smile.

“B-boyfriend huh?” He cleared his throat as he glances at me up to toe. “Well, I don’t want to stand here anymore, it’s suffocating,” He said with irritation and move away to stand at the other side of the bus. I took one last glare at him before shifting my attention to her.

“Hey, you okay?”

Lisa POV

I slightly nodded at the voice. I was right, it was Kim Taehyung. I close my eyes and pray that he would not notice how hard my heart was pounding against my chest. How is this any better than that guy?!

“Alright,” He said. “But I think we need to stay like this for a while. That man is still here,” Irritation laid in his voice as he told me and I feel my heart skipped a beat. He must had saw what happened. Is that why he came here? Ah I don’t know. All I can think of right now is getting out from this bus and this awkward position as soon as possible.

“Did you just smelled me?” I froze at his sudden random called.

“No,” I denied but now that he mentioned it, he does smells nice.

“Okay,” He replied short. “Don’t worry, I showered,” He bluntly said and I don’t know why I find that funny.

“By the way, your hair is a mess. Again,” I immediately flinched away when I feel a touch on my hair.

“What are you doing?!”

“Sorry,” He timidly apologized. “I wanted to do that since yesterday. Can’t help it, your hair really looks like a mess. Oh and your shoes are still untie too,” He told me but it sounds more like a complained.

~~~

“Are you coming to the carnival this weekend? I heard it will be big” Rose take a sip of her drink as she asked.

“Maybe. Our school volleyball going to compete right?”

“Really? I have no idea,” Rose replied and I gave him a confused look.

“Huh? I thought Hanbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter