The Truth

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still day 9

“Oi, cold-hearted girl” Sora called out as she block Lisa’s way, making Lisa instantly stop. School had just ended and Lisa was on her way to the library to meet Jisoo when Sora and her gang appeared to her out of the blue.                                             

 “Where are you going in such a hurry? Meeting your boyfriend?” Sora asked with sarcastic tone.  

“I don’t think she ever have one though?” They then purposely laughed loudly.

“Oh, where do you think you’re going? I’m still talking to you” Sora stopped Lisa from leaving again.

“Then make it quick, I’m busy” Lisa stared back at her. Few students that was walking by has started to gather around them.  

“You like Taehyung oppa, isn’t it?” Sora asked as she crossed her arms. She intentionally say it out loud so the people around could hear her.

“First you try to make a move with Jimin oppa but of course it didn’t work. Now you’re changing your target to Taehyung oppa? Who do you think you are?!” Sora raised her voice again.

“Heol, look at her expression. It must be true. I saw her tried to walk with Taehyung oppa yesterday, how shameless” Eunho intimidatingly told Sora and people around them started to whisper.

“I know right? Someone really doesn’t know her place” Sora said as she provokingly push Lisa at her shoulder repeatedly.

“You better stop that” Lisa warned as she harshly slap Sora’s hand away which making Sora gasped in pain. Eunho instantly step forward, trying to defend Sora.

“Yah! Are you crazy?! Why did you hit her??” She exclaimed loudly. Lisa gave them a sharp glare before she walks away.

“Where do you think you’re going?!” Sora said, half-yelling and pulled Lisa’s hair, making her slightly groaned in pain.

“Let me go!” Lisa demanded but Sora pulled harder instead as she laughed, “Serve you right! That’s what you get when you messed with the wrong people!”Sora said intimidatingly as she added, “You better leave Taehyung oppa alone, you heard me?!”  

Lisa couldn’t hold her rage anymore. Furiously, she grab Sora’s arm wrist that was pulling her hair tightly and Sora instantly screamed in pain. She instantly let Lisa’s hair go second later while Lisa didn’t.

“It hurts! It hurts!” Sora repeated but Lisa didn’t even flinched.

“Let her go—“ Eunho tried to pull Lisa away but Lisa easily nudge her off. Baekyeon, her other friend didn’t dare to help and just stood still at her place. She didn’t need to take a second look at Lisa to know Lisa had really lost her temper.

“You guys should listen when I said not to bother me anymore,” Lisa said while still holding on Sora’s wrist. Sora was already on the verge of crying.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Yerin appeared from the crowded, making heads turned to her.

“Let Sora go at once!” She told Lisa firmly before she said to the people that were gathering there, “Are you guys with her? Wait till I tell the teacher about this.”  Yerin said but they knew it was a warning and the crowd instantly dismissed.

“Yerin ah!” Sora whines as she break free from Lisa’s grip and heads towards Yerin along with the other two girls.

“What are you doing?” Yerin asked again and this time she make sure she said that while staring straight at Lisa.

“Defending myself?” Lisa answered as she stares back.

“By hurting other students? I think that’s more like breaking the school’s law” Yerin told her and Lisa instantly knew Yerin is on Sora’s side.

“I didn’t do anything wrong,” Lisa responded, ready to leave the scene but Yerin didn’t let her go yet. She glances at Sora, signalling her to do something.

“How dare you to talk back to Yerin?!” Sora said angrily and pushed Lisa hard that she fell to the ground. She timidly tries to attack Lisa when Hanbin steps forward, making Sora stopped at once. Yerin instantly looked alarmed at Hanbin’s sudden appearance.

“Heol, what’s this? Did the cold-hearted girl got bullied?” Bobby teasingly remarks as he appeared beside Hanbin. Lisa let out a small sigh of relief as she gets up and cleans her uniform from dust.

“M-move away” Sora hesitantly told Hanbin but only got a glared instead.

“Don’t you think 3 vs 1 is too much, Yerin-shi?” Bobby said provokingly.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about but this is none of your business” Yerin replied which making Hanbin turned to her and said, “Are you sure about that?” They exchange intense glared for a moment before Taehyung interrupted them.

“What happened here?” Taehyung asked with his eyes widened and Yerin instantly lowered her gaze.

“Oppa, great timing!” Sora exclaimed excitedly and Yerin looked even troubled. She glance at Sora, signalling her to keep shut but Sora misunderstood it. Sora proceed to ask Taehyung boldly, “This cold-hearted girl tried to seduce you isn’t it?? It’s alright, you can just be honest!”

“Huh?” Taehyung frowned.

“Many students saw you came to school together but actually she’s the one who tries to flirt with you isn’t it? Just like how she try to make a move with Jimin oppa before!” Sora exclaimed.

“That’s right. She even followed you to the carnival! My friend saw it with her own eyes” Eunho added and Baekyeon nodded. There was a long moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter