My Girlfriend?

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 8

“Yah, slow down! We’re not that late, yet!” I called out for the third time while trying to match my pace with hers.

“Lisa!”

“What??” She glared without hesitant when I finally walk beside her.

“What.?” I purposely asked back, as if I didn’t understand the meaning behind that glare.

“Can you not walk too close to me??” She sighed.

“You didn’t know? This is normal for a couple, walking side by side like this” I told her and she replied with a harder glare before she turned her face away in displeased.

“Don’t tell me this is your first time having a boyfriend? Dae—“

“If you say one more word I’m going to break up with you right now”

“Got that,” I instantly shut my mouth, without missing a beat to reply.

“Daebak” I subconsciously muttered. That’s right, this cold hearted girl is now my girlfriend, at last.

“And stop staring at me, you idiot” She let out another obvious sigh. I didn’t even realized I was looking at her the whole time.

“Okay, sorry” I answered short. Her cold attitude didn’t change yet but all that matter is she said yes. I can’t believe my plan is actually going well. Even Jin was surprised when I told him last night.

“Well, to be fair, this is my first time having a gi—Ah, Lisa! Lisa yah! Seriously?” She’s running away, again.

“Well, I just need to keep on catching up to you then,” I said to myself with a thin smile. Once we get on the bus, I didn’t think twice and instantly took the seat beside her.

“What? This is normal for a coupl—“

“Could you stop saying that?” Lisa said in annoyance as she hit me using the back of her left palm. She looked annoyed but I can tell from the way she quickly glances around that she’s actually embarrassed.

“Why? Are you feeling embarrassed right now?” I asked with a smirk.

“I’m not!”

“So, can I hold your hand? Jin hyung told me that holding hand is another normal thing that couple do” I told her sincerely but before she could scold me again, someone interrupted us.

“Isn’t that the cold hearted girl and Kim Taehyung? Why are they together? I have no idea that they’re close” The students who were seating few rows in front of us muttered as they took a glance at us.

“Omo, they’re looking this way” They said with a startled face before looking away. Lisa and I automatically glance at each other and fixed our position, putting an obvious gap between our seats. 

“Don’t forget the deal. No one at school should know about this,” Lisa cleared with crossed arm. 

“I know, I know,” I answered half-heartedly. “But my best friend is an exception, right?”

“You better make sure he keeps his mouth shut too,” She warned and I just replied with a lazy nod. I trust Jimin. He is a good guy and I’m sure he will understands my situation. Besides, it only for seven days. I bet no one would even notice us together.

“Isn’t that the cold hearted girl? What she’s doing with that Kim Taehyung?” I instantly froze in disbelief. Really? As soon as we got out from the bus?

“You better keep your distance,” Lisa warned me before she walked away.

“Unbelievable,” I muttered in awe. How could she put on such unbothered face when those students are obviously glaring her from head to toe as she pass by?

“Oh??” I exclaimed loudly. “Look at the time! I better hurry or I’ll be late!” I purposely said it out loud as an excuse to fasten my pace and catches up with Lisa. I could hear the whispering continued but I decided to ignore them.

“I told you to keep your distance!” She didn’t miss a beat to scold me as soon as I walk beside her.

“How did you do that?” I asked while keeping my gaze in front, making it less obvious that we’re talking to each other.

“What?” She replied while doing the same.

“This,” I turned to her for a second to show my super serious expression before quickly looked away again.

“You weirdo” She commented and I can’t help but let out a small smile. I could feel her glare even though I didn’t directly looked at her.

“Anyway, I couldn’t come during rest because the teacher ask me to do something” I told Lisa right before she and I went to our separate ways.  She didn’t respond but I knew she heard it.

“Taehyung…oppa?” I instantly stopped by that call as my eyes met someone’s familiar.

“Oh..Umji..Hi,” I gave her a startled look. How long has she been standing there?

“What are you doing?” Umji asked. She took a quick glance at Lisa before she looked back at me.

“Nothing?” I answered short. She gave me another suspicious look but I just responded with an awkward smile.

“I’ll be going first,” I told her and about to walk away when something crossed my mind.

“Ah, you’re in the same class with Yerin right?”

“Yes,” She replied with a nod, still giving me a suspicious look.

“Can you tell her to meet me during lunch? Just tell her to meet me at our usual place,”

“Why—“

“Thank you for your help!” I interrupted and walked away before Umji could asked anything else.

“But didn’t she said not to tell anyone except my best friend?” I thought to myself.

“It’s alright, Yerin is my best friend too, like Jimin. I bet Lisa wouldn’t mind if I tell her”

~~~~~

“This is the highlight for this topic, got it?” Mr YG told the class and everyone responded in union, except for Umji. Instead of paying attention to Mr YG, she took that chance to tap on Yerin’s shoulder, who is seating in front of her. Yerin then deliberately leans back while reaching out her hand to Umji. Umji swiftly passed her a note and acts like nothing happened.

Yerin intentionally put up her textbook so she can read the notes without making it obvious.

“I met Taehyung oppa this morning. He wanted to meet you at your usual place during lunch,” Yerin instantly smiled at the note.

“Hmph! Took you long enough, oppa” She silently muttered to herself before continued to read the note.

 “Anyway, few students from our school saw Taehyung and the cold hearted girl at the carnival in town, the same day you said you went out with him. I thought it was j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter