Day Three (Part 1)

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20: Day Three (Part 1)

“You what?!” Rose gasped in horror, making Taehyung flinched away from his phone as he bitterly muttered, “I knew she wouldn’t like it”

Wait till I tell her about the kiss.

“KIM TAEHYUNG!”

Well, on second thought. Let’s not.

“Why would you do something like that?!”

“Just trust me!” Taehyung quickly responded. “Someone great with experienced is helping me with this plan. I got this!”

“No! You’re going to make this way more complicated than it should!” Rose said furiously.

“It’s not complicated!” Taehyung replied. “I’ll make that cold hearted girl fall in love with me using my charms, dated her and then just dump—“

“Dump her?!” Rose cut him, half yelling. “Are you serious?!”

“I am serious!” Taehyung yelled back and Rose shook her head in disbelief. She can feel her head is hurting as she scoffed sarcastically, “Your charms? Maybe this deal should have never happen at all!”

“Yah!” Taehyung countered. “You’re the one who started this deal and you have the audacity to say that? I wonder how Lisa going to reacts if she find out her best friend asked me to make her cry!” He said in a slightly threatening tone and Rose instantly twitched.  She open to argue, but she closed it again. She knew Taehyung got a point.

“Just so you know, love is never a thing for Lisa. Never,” Rose sighed after a moment of pause.

“So do me a favour. Help me to get close with Lisa,”

“That’s not easy. She hate you,”

“You’re her best friend, surely you can do something about it,”

“This is Lisa we’re talking about, the cold hearted girl! Even I myself have never see her cry, not even once!”

“I’ll make her cry,” Taehyung replied, determination laid in his voice. “I’ll do anything to make it happen for the sake of my dream. Whatever it takes,”

What have I done? Rose thought to herself as she slightly shivered.  

~~~~

“Morning, Lisa!”

Taehyung greeted the moment Lisa stepped out from her house’s gate. Lisa immediately froze, looking both startled and confused at Taehyung’s appearance there. Her worries about getting late for school before were gone as her entire focus was now shifted to Taehyung.

“Your hair looks funny” Taehyung bluntly commented as he walks to her and Lisa quickly turned away in embarrassment. Lisa never care about her hair bed until that very moment.

“What are you doing here??” She asked, looking irritated.

“I was waiting for you. Let’s go to the school together,” Taehyung answered. Lisa paused for a moment before everything that happened yesterday flashback inside her head. Instantly, her stomach started to tingles weirdly.

“I’m not going to school with you,” Lisa told him and walks away, intentionally fasten her pace.

“Lisa!” Taehyung called out loud. It made Lisa flinched, but she didn’t turned to him. Instead, she purposely keep her focus on the road to distract herself from Taehyung.

“Lalisa!” Taehyung said again, louder than before. 

“Lisa-yahh~” 

“Lisaaaaaaaaaa~”

“What?!” She finally turn to him, glaring in obvious annoyance.

“I didn’t call for you?” Taehyung gave an innocent smile and her annoyance grew greater. 

“You obviously did,”

“No I didn’t. I was just saying your name out loud,”

“Don’t make me hate you, you weirdo” She growl.

“Not yet, then” He smiled and Lisa clench her fist as her heart just skipped a beat.

“Why do you like me?” Lisa asked, suddenly turn to face Taehyung. “No matter how you look at it, it’s weird how you suddenly come to like me”

“W-what so weird about it?” Taehyung force a smile. He didn’t expect Lisa would confront him about that out of the blue.

“What do you like about me? Try saying around 10 reasons,” Taehyung instantly gulped hard at Lisa’s demand.

“Well, there’s nothing much to like,” He told her and Lisa look dumbfounded at his respond.

“You’re cold and not friendly. You never listen to what other people say. You’re harsh and reckless. Not to mention you’re a bit dense too. Hm, what else?” Taehyung let out a small sigh.

“Are you making fun of me??” Lisa asked, looking offended.

“You’re a bit short tempered too. There really nothing much left,”

“Yah—”

“So I guess everything?” He turned to her and Lisa froze again.

“I like it all, everything about you,” Taehyung added before he awkwardly looked away from Lisa, hiding his embarrassed face.

I can’t believe I just said that out loud. I must have gone mad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter