Umbrella

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Umbrella (EDITED)

No one need to look twice at Rose to know she’s mad as she headed to Taehyung’s class during lunch break. After what Lisa told her this morning, she knew she need to remind Taehyung again about the deal and its rules. She glanced at the signboard that showed 3-1C again to confirm that she was at the right class. Peeking from the back entrance, her eyes started to look for Taehyung but someone was noticing her first.

“Rose?” Jimin stared at Rose, a bit surprised.

“Excuse me, I’m looking for Kim Taehyung. Do you know where he is?” Rose asked one of their classmates.

“He is having lunch with Yerin near the school field” Jimin interrupts, making Rose turned to him.

“Um, okay thanks?” She smiled thinly and was about to walk away but Jimin block her, making her stopped at once.

“Why are you looking for him if you can talk to me instead? I know how to talk with pretty girl more than him,” Jimin smirked.

“What do you say? Want to grab some lunch together?”

“No thanks,” Rose rolled her eyes in annoyance and casually continue to walk away. His words didn’t even make her flatter and that’s makes Jimin subconsciously smiled.

“She’s cute,” Jimin thought to himself.

~~~

“Don’t get me wrong for asking this. I’m just suddenly curious..” Taehyung cleared his throat and Yerin looked at him, interested.

“What is it oppa?” Yerin asked.

“What usually will make girls cry?” Taehyung leans closer to her, half whispering and Yerin can’t resist to laugh at his expression.

“Hahahaha! What was that oppa??” She sneered as she was expecting something serious judging by Taehyung’s face.

“Yah! Just answer me!” Taehyung said but Yerin still continued to giggle.

“There are many things that could make a girl cry, to be honest” Yerin said, finally calm down. “Girls are fragile so we usually cry easily even for things that might sounds stupid. For example,” She paused dramatically and pointed her chopstick at Taehyung.

“Sad dramas,” Yerin told him and Taehyung frowned.

“Sad dramas???”

“Especially when the dog died. I cried at that scenes like that,” Yerin answered and Taehyung looked more confused.

“So I need to make her watch sad dramas?”

“Her?” Yerin stared back at him and Taehyung immediately changed the topic.  

“It was nothing. What else??” He asked awkwardly after almost getting caught talking about Lisa.

“Well, girl obviously cry when they get injured or their loved one passed away. We’re not that different from boys, oppa” Yerin shrugged.

But that girl didn’t even cry when she was hit the ball.

“Why are you suddenly curious about this anyway? Is it for the singing contest?”

Taehyung immediately twitched. Smiling bitterly, he lowered his gazed from Yerin as he replied short, “No, it’s not.”

“Kim Taehyung!”

 “Rose?” Taehyung gasped in disbelief at Rose’s sudden appearance. Plus, she didn’t look happy.

“I’m sorry but I need to talk with Taehyung. Urgent matter,” Rose said to Yerin before he turned and glared at Taehyung. Taking the signal, Taehyung immediately packed his stuff.

“Thanks for the lunch. I’ll see you tomorrow,” He told Yerin in a hurry and went after Rose.

“Oppa!” Yerin called out but Taehyung just waved at her and disappeared into the buildings.

“I wonder what happened.. Taehyung looked troubled..” Yerin said worriedly.

~~~

“What did you said to Lisa?!” Rose started, looking at Taehyung with furiously but Taehyung have no idea yet why she’s mad.

“I didn’t say anything to her” Taehyung replied bluntly.

“Liar! She told me about what happened this morning!

“So? I was just making my move. How am I supposed to make her cry if I didn’t even approach her??”

“But you shouldn’t approach her carele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter