Before the Plan I

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Before the Plan I (EDITED)

“Why are you such in a hurry?” Jimin called out for Taehyung but Taehyung didn’t even stop to look at him back. Instead, he continue to rush towards the door with a plastic bag in his hand.

“I guess he’s late to meet Yerin” Jimin said with a shrug and continue to eat his lunch when suddenly Taehyung appeared behind their class’s door.

“If anyone ask where I am, just say you didn’t know. Just pretend you didn’t see me today, okay?” Taehyung told him and disappear from Jimin’s view again.

“Okay?” Jimin titled his head, confused and was rather surprised to see Taehyung with such serious expression on his face.

“Well whatever. Alright everyone, I didn’t see Taehyung today. So don’t ask me about Taehyung~” Jimin announces to his classmates but no one pay attention to him. (Lol)

~~~

 “The second room..after the stair. Second room, after the stair.” I repeated by myself, didn’t want to miss Yerin’s class. Let’s just hope she didn’t leave for lunch yet cause I’d be in a big trouble if that happened. If only I have told her earlier.

“Heol..” My eyes instantly twitched. As expected, the vibe is different from our buildings. That’s an elite building for you. My class and Yerin’s are in located inside different buildings. This elite building is only for the top 100 students in final exam. Yerin was in the top 5. Crazy isn’t it? Being here for the first time, everything about it makes me feel small.

“But whatever, let’s get this done” I said and continued to walk to Yerin’s class. I was careful enough to attract anyone’s attentions as I peek inside her class. I slightly start to panic when I couldn’t spot her anyway.

“Excuse me,”

“Ah kamcagia!”I jumped a little at the sudden call.

“I never seen you around here before, can I help you?” The girl asked and I instantly gulped hard. Stealing a glance at her nametag: Hwang Eun Bi, I then gathered up the courage and ask, “I’m looking for Yerin” I told her hesitantly and her expression instantly changed.

“Ah I see~” She blurted out. “If you want to confess to her then you should really give up,” She said, giving me a sympathetic look.

“Sorry.?” I looked at her, puzzled.

“I said you should give up. You are one of those guy isn’t it?” She replied with unchanged expression.  

“What guy?”

“You want to confess to Yerin right?”

“WHAT?”

“Don’t try to cover it,” She sighed, crossing her arms while glancing at me from top to bottom.

“I was telling this for your own good. Yerin already have someone she like so you better give up on your feelings,” She told me firmly but I only looked at her, getting more confused. What is she talking abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter