For the sake of my dream.

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: For the Sake of my Dreams

RRING~ RRING~

The final bell finally rang, which means the school has ended for today. Lisa let out a sigh of relief as she can’t wait to go home and have some rest. She couldn’t get enough sleep last night due to her swollen shoulder that is yet to recover.

“Ugh,” Lisa groaned in pain as she packed her things.

“Let’s go to the infirmary this instance!” Rose exclaimed worriedly. Hanbin, who sit two rows in front of Lisa also noticed her groaned just now and are looking at her direction.

“Nah, I’m fine. It just swollen,” Lisa assured with a smile, hoping Rose will stop worrying too much.

“Tsk, acting so tough again huh?” Sora suddenly interrupts as she walked pass them with a glare.

“What’s your problem?” Rose frowned, obviously pissed at her attitude.

“Problem?” Sora sneered. Eunho and Baekyeon stepped by her side, also glaring at Rose from top to bottom.

“Apologize to Jimin oppa. Both of you,” She glared at them and Rose instantly made a face.

“What??”

“You heard me. Apologize to Jimin oppa. It’s your guys’ fault that their team lose the volleyball match the other day!” Sora exclaimed angrily. It might sound like a joke but Rose knew Sora is being death serious. The whole school knows that Sora and her gang are Jimin’s number one fan. No one dare mess with them but this time Rose felt they totally crossed the line.

“Why would we apologize to him? That’s stupid. Their team were already losing way before the incident happened! You—“ She stopped midway when Lisa pulled her hand, signalling her to stop.

“Just ignored them. It’s an pointless argument,” Lisa told her, keeping her focus on packing her things. Rose sighed, knowing Lisa is right. She could never wins against Sora and her stubbornness, especially when it related to Jimin.

“You guys better apologize to him. We’re watching you,” Sora said in threatening tone but it didn’t scare Rose. Instead, Rose replied with a harder stare and it intimidates Sora more.

“Why you?!”

“Move” Hanbin suddenly interrupts, walking right between them but he only glared at Sora, making her froze at once.

“What’s you problem??” Eunho immediately stand closer to Sora. Hanbin didn’t say anything more and exited the class.

“You girls are so annoying. Keep it down would ya?” Bobby who was walking right behind Hanbin told them coldly before exiting the class too. Sora and her friends, together with Lisa and Rose only look at them, confused.

“You better apologized,” Sora warned them once again before they too leave the class.

“Lisa! You should just let me scold that stupid, um—Pathetic? Err” Rose stammered, couldn’t find the right words to use.

“That napungizibe!” She exclaimed loudly after a moment of thought. Lisa can’t help but smiled at Rose.  She knew Rose was just trying to defend her.

“You shouldn’t force yourself to curse like that. That’s so not you” Lisa said to her and Rose expression softened.

“Lisa, let’s go to the hospital” Rose urged.

“I told you, my shoulder’s fine”

“Not your shoulder! It’s about your strange disease” Rose told her and Lisa froze.

“Rose,” Lisa sighed, as she’s been in this conversation before. Rose is volunteering to pay for her m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter