The Plan

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: The Plan (EDITED)

Lisa POV  

“Hanbin did what?!” Rose said, almost shouting. I quickly pinches her left hand, hoping she realizes what she just did was wrong. I just told her about what happened yesterday and she was about to let everyone in the class know by exclaiming that loud.

“Keep it down Rose!” I said hurriedly as I looked at Hanbin. Thankfully he didn’t heard us.

“Are you sure it was Hanbin? That Hanbin?” Rose leans closer, motioning at Hanbin and I firmly nod.

“Omo! Why would he did something like that to you? I always thought he is intimidating!”

“He’s not,” I said, unsure. “Well, at least at that moment he’s not” I shrugged and Rose made a face.

“You never know when a man can turn into a beast”

“I’m not that worry about Hanbin but that Kim Taehyung is definitely a headache,” I commented and Rose immediately looked at me, surprised.

“Don’t tell me he was there too??” Rose asked nervously.

“Yeah but I don’t want to talk about it anymore,” I said, lowering my gaze. Maybe I shouldn’t mentioned about that to Rose. She probably going to freak out again if she knew what Taehyung did yesterday.

“All I know is he’s a weirdo and I definitely didn’t want to be involved with him at any means” I replied, making it obvious how displease I am as I was talking. Rose glances at me nervously again and I can’t help but getting curious.

“Anyway, Rose.” I called out and purposely pause a moment, taking a good look at her reaction. As I thought, she is definitely hiding something from me. That nervousness and that face tell it all.

“What?” She answered, trying to sounds calm but I can see the tense in her eyes.

“Tell me now. And I’ll forgive you.” I said and she panicked again.

“Wha-“

“No, don’t try to lie. Your face, this is your face when you’re hiding something from me,” I cut her off from talking.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She turned her head away from me. “I have nothing to do with Taehyung!”

“Taehyung?” I stared at her, puzzled. This is making me more curious.

“You better tell me now because I won’t let this slip away.” I said firmly.

“I said nothing! What makes you think I have something to do with him acting all weird around you?” Rose replied, slightly raising her voice. Even though she looks mad, she still can’t hide the nervousness in her voice.

“Then please explain the reason for your nervousness now,” I argued.  

“Maybe, maybe he has some feelings for you! That’s why he’s been acting like that. Who knows? Ugh, I’m going to the lab,” She interrupts before hurriedly walks away, leaving the class.

“What are you talking about??” I replied, still havi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter