After the Rain

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: After the Rain (EDITED)

Everything happened too fast for me to brain. All I know is the rain is pouring harder as I felt the warmth from Hanbin’s hand and the intense glared from Kim Taehyung. What is actually happening here?

“She’s with me,” Hanbin said coldly, his hand still holding on my left wrist.

“Are you sure?” Taehyung scoffed. Surprisingly, he didn’t look intimidated by Hanbin at all, as if they have been in this tense situation before.

“I thought you’re waiting for Bobby. Aren’t you?” He said and I noticed Hanbin slightly twitched.

“I saw him at the restroom just now so don’t bluff. Trying to look cool in front of girls again, huh?” Taehyung obviously sneered. Only then Hanbin let go of my hand.

“How can you be so sure he’s with me? As if I’m his only friend” Hanbin stared back.

“Just go,” Taehyung replied. “I have the same route home as her so just give up and go find other girl to impress” He added cockily and I instantly made a face. Why are they talking as if I’m not here?

“Oh what’s this? Are you hitting on Lisa? What happened to your childhood girlfriend, Yerin?” Hanbin said teasingly. Yerin? That name sounds familiar.

“I’m not and Yerin is not my girlfriend!” Taehyung spat out and I had enough. At this rate, I really going to miss the final bus. I’m out of here. Without any warning, I ran out to into the rain without taking any second glances back. I could heard them gasping in horror.

“Seriously that girl!” I heard Taehyung exclaimed loudly.

“Lisa!” Hanbin called out but it didn’t stop me from running. Their voice become smaller and smaller until I could only hear the pouring rain. At least that is what I thought.

“Yah!” Kim Taehyung suddenly appeared beside me.

“Let’s share umbrella!” I heard him talking but again, I didn’t stop. Instead, I quicken my pace and leaving him behind. Unfortunately, I couldn’t keep the fast pace for long as my legs slowly lose its energy. He obviously took that chance and managed to catch up. Panting heavily for air, I could only stared at him as he opened his umbrella and shield both of our body from the pouring rain..

“You okay?” He asked, panting for air too.

“None of your business, so s-stay away” I replied, short of breath. My lungs are burning but it didn’t stop my determination to run to the bus stop. He probably was expecting that and managed to stop me right in time, grabbing on my wrist.

“Let me go” I groaned as I struggle from his grip but he didn’t loosen it at all.

“Do you really think Mr JYP would let someone that is soaking wet on his bus??”

“I said let me go!”

“You can struggle all you want but I’m not going to let go” He told me, looking determined.

“I’m already drenched anyway so why even bother?!”

“I don’t want you to get sick” He yelled back and we both froze. I was definitely surprised but he looked even sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter