Before the Plan II

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Before the Plan II (EDITED)  

Yerin POV

“Leave Taehyung alone at once!” My voice pierce through the air, making everyone turned their eyes on me but I didn’t care anymore. My eyes are only fixed at Taehyung, who was stuck in the middle of that crowd. Those around Taehyung immediately step back, making a way for me as I walked to Taehyung.

“Ah~ Oxygen..” Taehyung breathe a sigh of relief the moment he was let free.

“What are you guys doing?!” I exclaimed worriedly at the crowd.

“Yerin ah! It’s Taehyung! He is coming for you!” One of the girl said in excitement. Seconds later, the crowd started muttering in excitement again but I immediately gave them a stare, signalling them to stop.  

“Sorry Yerin. I think we got a bit too excited..” Eun Bi showed up from among the crowd and her voice shrinks when she saw my unpleased face.

“Oppa, follow me.” I said as I grabbed on Taehyung's right wrist and walked away from that crowd. Taehyung didn’t say anything but just let himself get dragged. When we finally escaped the crowd and was left alone, only then I heard him let out a big sigh of relief.

“What was that??” He looked at me, demanding some explanation and I could only reply with a guilty face. Oh no. How do I explain this to him?

“I’m sorry for the commotion just now oppa,” I said, still trying to figure out how I should explain the whole situation to him without making it obvious that it all happened because of me. Yes, me. Let’s flashback to about a year ago. Ever since I was transferred to this school, I’ve been getting countless of confession even if I already firmly rejected their confession. It really becoming a bother until last year when Eun Bi suggested me a solution.

Turned out the solution is to tell everyone I already have someone I liked. I never tell them it is Taehyung but since we always having lunch together, rumours started to spread around the school. What makes the situation worse is I happened to have a very supportive classmates and they really ship me with Taehyung when I tell them about him. Maybe I speak too much.

“Ah, um. That..” I glances around nervously as I stammered for the right words to explain.

“Fans!” I blurted out in panic.

“Yes, my classmates are huge fan of you oppa!”

“Fans of me..?” Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

“Y-yes!” I nodded. “Didn’t you noticed how they were looking at you in admiration? They are a huge fans of your singing!”

“But the datin—“

“Anyway oppa!!” I intentionally raise my voice, cutting him from finishing her sentences. There was a paused before I continued to say “I’m sorry for coming late.”

“Hm? What?” He looked at me, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter