Carnival Day IV

The Girl Who Never Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still day 7

“It’s the cold hearted girl right? She’s from our school” Yerin commented curiously while Taehyung still froze, not saying anything with his eyes still fixed at Lisa.

“Sorry, did you wait long?” Hanbin appeared into their sight a few second later.

“I was right. Daebak, I didn’t know they have that kind of relationship” Yerin told Taehyung.

“Wait here for a moment”

“Oppa?” Yerin was flustered by Taehyung’s sudden move. “Why are you going there? Oppa!” She called out again but only got ignored by Taehyung. Yerin had no choice but to follow Taehyung.

“It’s okay,” Lisa replied. She was about to tell Hanbin that she want to go back but Taehyung interrupted.

“Yah!” Taehyung called out to them, making Lisa and Hanbin turned.

“I need to talk to you” Taehyung told Lisa and grab her wrist but was immediately stopped by Hanbin.

“What are you doing?” Hanbin glared at him. Lisa took that chance to break from Taehyung’s grip as she gave Taehyung a puzzled look.

“Are you guys dating?” Taehyung bluntly ask as he stared firmly at Lisa, waiting for answer. Lisa on the other hand was taking a few moment to understand his question before she responded.

“Excuse me??” Lisa looked confused.

“Why are you here with him when you said you’re not coming to this carnival?” Taehyung continued to ask. “Is that true, are you guys dating?” He then turned to Hanbin, who was glaring at Taehyung since the beginning.

“None of your business” Hanbin replied with an obvious displease expression.

“Just answer me” Taehyung urged, looking more irritated now. Yerin, who was standing behind him was shook to see Taehyung’s expression as it was her first time seeing it. She never seen Taehyung look that annoyed. No, he look pissed!

“ANSWER ME!” Taehyung look as he was about to throw a punch at Hanbin but Lisa immediately get in his way.

“We’re not!” Lisa told him, stopping Taehyung at once.

“Hanbin and I are just friends! Why are you so mad about this??”

“Because-!” Taehyung deliberately paused himself as his eyes stares right to Lisa’s. He knew the answer but he just couldn’t bring himself to say it out loud. He didn’t want to admit that he was angry because Lisa came here with Hanbin.

“Because, because you said you wouldn’t come!” Taehyung told her instead.

“Well, I changed my mind”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

Lisa look slightly surprised at Taehyung’s question before she answered, “I have no reason to tell you that,” She answered. 

“You’re being ridiculous again, Kim Taehyung” Lisa said grimly before she turned to Hanbin and said, “Sorry for this. I think I better be going home now,”

“I can take you home?” Hanbin tried to stop her but Lisa just shook her head.

“I’ll just take the bus” She replied and at that moment, her gaze and Yerin’s met for a second. Lisa immediately put on her hoodie cap before she continues to walk away. Taehyung was about to follow her but again was stopped by Hanbin.

“Are you really leaving your girlfriend like that?” Hanbin said as he glanced at Yerin who was standing behind them.

 “He’s not my girlfriend” Taehyung let out a big sigh as he try to walk pass Hanbin again but failed. Hanbin stopped him again.

“What are you doing??” Taehyung hissed.

“Where are you going oppa?” Yerin finally speak up. She didn’t hide her displease expression and Taehyung didn’t need to look at her twice to understand that.

“I’m sorry Yerin, but can you leave first? I have something I need to do urgently. I’ll….” He paused for a moment before he added grimly, “I’ll explain everything to you later, I promise” He told Yerin and intentionally let his shoulder bump into Hanbin’s as Taehyung walked passed him.

“Oppa!” Yerin called out for him but Taehyung didn’t stopped nor take a second look at her. Yerin could feel her tears coming out as Taehyung slowly disappear from her sight. She was shocked and speechless for a few moment before she scoffed, “What was that? Did he really just leave me like this for that girl?”

“You,” Yerin then turned to Hanbin, glaring at him. “You better explained this” She demanded but Hanbin didn’t even look back at her as he replied, “Beats me. I have no idea what just happened either”

“You jerk! I shouldn’t have ship Umji with you,” Yering glared at Hanbin angrily before she leaves with an obvious upset face. Despite that, Hanbin didn’t looked bothered at all. Instead, his attention shifted to his phone. He stared at Lisa’s phone number for a while before he put it back inside his pocket.

“Hanbin and I are just friends!”

“I am such an idiot,” Hanbin sighed heavily.

~~~~~~

LISA POV

“Hah~” I let out a small sigh as I take my seat inside the surprisingly empty bus. There were only four passengers including me. I guess they’re all still at the carnival. As I expected, such event didn’t really suit me. I didn’t even properly say thank you to Hanbin for the movie. This is all that weirdo’s fault.

“That pretty girl with him.. She’s looking at me so intensely it feels weird,” I muttered to myself as I stares outside the window and the bus slowly started to move.

“Please wait a minute!” Someone yelled from outside, making the bus stopped at once. Someone then hurriedly boarded which make me took a glance out of curiosity. I was instantly stunned.

“Thank you” Kim Taehyung said to the driver. It didn’t take long before our eyes meet.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as he approached and took the seat beside me. He didn’t reply and intentiona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter