Bonding Time [Part 2]

How Can I Forget?

Thank you!! Thank you!!! I have reached 17 subscribers!! And I feel accomplished!!! Thank you guys soo much for supporting me!!! It has only been what, 4 days since I've started writing?? And I have 8 chapters?? Don't worry this will go on for awhile.. We'll see.. I was thinking about 20? We'll seeeeee!!! So, enjoy this chapter, yah?? 
Saranghaeyo my readers/subscribers!!!! :3 <3 *Makes a heart with my arms over my head!!!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoora's POV:

I was very curious about what Yoseob thought about me while I was gone.. So I asked him: "What did you wonder about me for the past six years?" I asked. 

Yoseob seemed to be stuck.... Or was he hesitating?

Then he cleared his throat. "I wondered about a lot... So much it distracted me from training and everything..." He answered.

"Like what, Seobie?" I asked innocently.

"The first month that passed after you left, I wondered why you never contacted me..." He said. "And then, the first year passed.. I wondered how you were like... After more years passed, my curiosity just kept growing..."

"You never thought about like looking me up anywhere? I had a Me2Day..." I pointed out..

"Yah!!! Pabo!!! Why didn't I think about that?" He smacked his head before he continued. "After five years passed... I wondered how you looked, how you dressed, how you had acted then... And I just couldn't contain my wondering mind... I dreamed about you too." He told me.

"I couldn't stop thinking if you were still the same rosy cheeked girl who would laugh at anything, still the caring girl that I grew up with, and the girl with the pretty smile." He said to me. "But now I don't have to wonder. I get to see you right in front of me." I felt his gaze on me. 

I was too busy staring at the latte in my hand. I felt my cheeks burning. I was too nervous to face him.. Those compliments he said about me, had made a bunch of butterflies escape into my stomach.. I was happy...

Yoseob's POV:

She wasn't answering me!!! And I was getting worried.. Why wasn't she saying anything?

"Yoora-ah? Are you still with me?" I asked her. 

She looked up from her latte. "Huh? Oh, yes.. Sorry. I was just... In my own little world." She said.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked her. I wanted to know.

She shook her head. "No, no, no!! It's just that what you said, I haven't been told that since I left the States. I just miss hearing those kind of compliments." 

"So, are you saying that you had a significant other in the States?" I asked. I gulped. I didn't want to hear it.

"Umm. Sure." 

My heart just broke.. "Are you still with him?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I ended it the day I left.. He got too clingy.. I couldn't take it anymore.. I dealt with him nagging on me pn my last two weeks there.. And I finally snapped the day I left, and we just ended it.." She sighed.

"Oh okay... I'm sorry." I told her.

"It's fine." She smiled... "You know what, you should take me back to all the places where we would hang out when we were kids.. So I can remember everything." She offered the idea.

My eyes opened widely. "You'd want to?" I asked. Getting excited. 

"I would love to!!" She smiled. 

"Okay, lets get started shall we?" I asked. "My car is out in the parking lot... We can start by going to our old neighborhood and school." I said.

She nodded. "Let's go!!!" 

Yoora's POV:

I really wanted to go around with Yoseob so we could go back to the old places, and I can remember. And thank  God that he accepted the idea.. So here we were, sitting in his car. On our way to our old neighborhood... 

------------------------------------------

Here is update number one!! Not sure how many I'll do today.. But might be the usual three.. Hope you enjoy!! And once again, thank you all for subscribing!!! :D 

COMMENT!!!! They are the key to my heart.. (Oh, that was cheesy..) xDD