The Surprise

How Can I Forget?

Yoseob’s POV:

I pulled Yoora by the hand. “Come on! Your surprise is inside!” I exclaimed to her.
 
“YAH! Slow down! You’re gonna rip my arm out!” she complained.
 
I continued to pull. We got inside the venue. Everyone was focusing on the stage in front, where Mr. Hong was talking…
 
“So, tonight we will be introducing our new trainee!!! And she happens to be within this venue,” he said. “And here, is a little snippet of a recorded audio of her singing.” 
 
You and I together
Nae du soneul nochijima
Annyoungiran maleun haedo
Naegae i saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae
 
Waeroun bami chajaolddaen
Na salmyeosi nooneul gamayo
Geudaeye soomgyeoli nal aneulddae
Mueotdo duryeopji anjyo
E saesang geu eoddeon nugudo
Geudaereul daeshin halsueopjyo
You are the only one
And I’ll be there for you, baby
 
Yoora stopped in her tracks. “Is that me?” she asked.
 
I nodded. “Yes, that is.” I answered.
 
“So, am I the new trainee?” she asked, not aiming the question to me...more as if to herself; she seemed a bit distracted…
 
Then Yoora and I joined the others. With the venue quiet, I looked at Doojoon. He nodded at me. 
 
Yoora was deep in thought.
 
“Our new trainee is: Kim Yoora! And she is sitting over there with our newest group, Beast!” Mr. Hong annouced.
 
The spotlight shined on Yoora. Her face was priceless. I chuckled to myself. She looked at me. “Is this supposed to be the surprise?” she asked me.
 
I nodded my head. “Now go up to the stage and introduce yourself!” I told her.
 
Her cheeks started to turn red.
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
Did I just hear him correctly? Did he just say my name? Is this a joke? All those questions came into mind as I walked towards the stage.
 
I slowly walked up the stairs to the stage. I walked next to Mr. Hong and bowed 90 degrees. 
 
“It is all because of your imobu that you are standing on this stage, approving this position," he said to my politely.
 
I nodded. “Kamsamnida.” I said to him, gaining more confidence.
 
He handed me the microphone and I slowly grabbed it from him. I turned to face the crowd. I looked at the table where Beast was seated at and they all put a thumbs up at me. I smiled a bit.
 
“Umm. Thank you, imobu. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be up here… So, everyone of CUBE please take care of me! Kamsamnida!” I bowed another 90 degress. 
 
Mr. President grabbed the microphone back… He continued to talk. I slowly got off the stage. But instead of going back to the table, I went back out the back… 
 
This was a lot to take in. Around the gazebo was the garden, and the garden spread everywhere so there were benches scattered. I walked around trying to find a bench that’d be the hardest to find… I found the perfect one. It was boxed in… I sat there.
 
Umma, it’s time like these I wish you were here to tell me if I’m going down the right path. I thought to myself. I sighed. 
 
Now, all I had to do was clear my mind, and wait for someone to finally find me.
 
RaeKyung Imo’s POV: (It's a first)
 
I watched Yoora exit off the stage and then took a sudden turn to the exit.
 
“Honey, I’ll be right back. I don’t think Yoora’s feeling okay. Come on SooJin, come with Umma,” I said with a concerned voice.
 
SooJin got down from the chair and grabbed my hand. We walked quietly to the exit to the back. Yoora wasn’t in the gazebo. 
 
“Unnie~! Where are you?!” SooJin called out.
 
We walked around everywhere. Until we found a boxed in bench. There was Yoora, she was just sitting there, lost in her own world.
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
Yoora exited out of the venue and then her Imo followed along with her little daughter. “Doojoon-hyung, I’m gonna go check on Yoora.” I told him.
 
He nodded. “Ne.”
 
I walked out to the back exit. I walked around, trying to see if I can find Yoora around here. Then I heard murmuring. When I turned, there they were. Yoora, her imo, and her daughter. 
 
“I’m just not sure how I’m supposed to react… I’m not even sure if I’m mentally ready for this,” Yoora told her Imo.
 
“Yoora, you know if your mom was here, she’d tell you to go down this path,” here imo encouraged. 
 
“Why?” Yoora asked.
 
“Because it’s your dream," her imo whispered.
 
I cleared my throat to make my existence known.
 
“Oh, hello Yoseob… Didn’t see you there,” Yoora said in a quiet voice.
 
I walked up to them and Yoora scooted over. She laid her head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand then laced our fingers together.
 
“Yoseob, I don’t know what to do anymore…” she sighed.
 
“Do what your heart says,” I told her.
 
“Yeah, Unnie! If your heart says to sing, then sing!” her little dongsaeng said.
 
“SooJin, thank you,” she whispered with a smile spread over her face.
 
“Well, we will leave you two alone to talk this out. Yoora, just know that what your imobu did, he came to me before he did… And I told him to do it, because I knew it’s something your umma would’ve done,” her Imo said before she turned to leave.
 
“Yes, Imo, I know,” she sighed again.
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
“Yoseob… If you were me, would you accept this?” I asked him.
 
“Well, since I’m already living what you were just offered, I’d do it. It’s something my heart desires for. And I’m pretty sure that is what your heart beats for,” he answered.
 
She nodded. “I’m just gonna do it so I can accomplish that one thing in my life…” I trailed off, not saying what it was.
 
“And what’s that?” Yoseob asked, curiously.
 
“To find my umma and appa. If I become a singer, I might end up meeting my parents again,” I said while nodding.
 
“If that is your goal as a singer, then go for it! I wouldn’t blame you if you’d want to see your parents again after six years,” Yoseob stated. 
 
I sighed again. 
 
“Yeobo, I know you can do it. You’ll inspire a lot of people, and with a voice as good as yours, you’ll attract many guys and girls to fall in love with you,” Yoseob pointed out.
 
“Hmmmm. Well let's just get through the training phase,” I joked.
 
He nodded. “Of course.” 
 
I lifted up my head up from his shoulder and looked at him. 
 
His eyes met with mine. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. “Now, let'les go back inside before everyone starts to worry.” I winked at him.
 
He started to blush. “Promise me we’ll dance again.” 
 
I nodded. “Of course!”
 
We walked back into the venue, and right when we walked in a slow song started to play. Yoseob wrapped his arms around my waist. I placed my arms around his neck. I put my head down on his shoulder.
“Are you ready to start your new life, with me and as a singer?” He whispered to me.
 
I nodded. “Sure am.” I smiled.
 
We continued to slow dance… 
 
The ball lasted until midnight. When it was time to go, Yoseob wouldn’t let me go. 
 
“NOOO!! Don’t go!!! I want you to stay with me, so I can stare at you in that dress forever!!” He said, cheekily.
 
I shook my head. “Oh, little YangYoYo… What am I gonna do with you?” I joked.
 
“You can give me a quick, tight hug and a small kiss.” He pouted.
 
I smiled and laughed. I hugged him tightly. I looked at him. He moved his eyebrows up and down. I shook my head again and gave his lips a small peck. “That’s all you are getting for the night.” I . I walked away to my Imobu’s car and got in. I chuckled to myself.
 
Oh Yang Yoseob, what am I to do with you? I asked myself. We drove into the night… Ready to really leave behind my old life from the States, and begin this new one. As Yoseob’s girlfriend and as a singer-to-be.
 
--------------------------------------
 
How was it? Was it a good chapter??
Sorry it's a bit late.. But I went out today with a couple of friends.. And I had gotten home at like 8:45...
 
COMMENT!!!<3
 
Oh, and did you read my One-Shot on Tumblr? Did you like it?