Beach Side Dinner

How Can I Forget?

 

Yoora’s POV:
 
“I’ll see you later at 5:30, right?” I asked him as I got my bear  out of the cab.
 
Yoseob nodded. “Ne. I’ll see you then!” He winked at me.
 
I smiled and waved at him. The cab pulled away. As it was out of sight, I pulled off my disguise. I sighed and walked into the house.
 
“Annyeong, Imo!” I called out into the house.
 
“In the kitchen, Yoora!” She called back.
 
I walked to the kitchen, and found my Imo making cookies. “Ooohhh. Yummy~” I squealed and put down the bear.
 
My Imo chuckled at me. “Where’d you get that bear from?” She asked. “You better hide that or SooJin will steal it from you.” She added.
 
I laughed. “I can share.” I said. “Me and Yoseob went to the carnival after I went to the cemetery.” I said, whispering the last part.
 
“Eh? That’s right. You went to the cemetery. You were able to find your Appa’s grave right?” She asked.
 
I nodded. “And had quite the shock of seeing someone I never thought I’d see.” I mumbled.
 
“Huh? What’d you say?” She asked.
 
“I saw my Umma there…” I whispered.
 
“Wait. What? Your Umma was there?” She asked, quite shocked.
 
I nodded. “Yeah… And I kind of did the unthinkable.” I muttered.
 
“And what’s that?”
 
I looked at my Imo. “I yelled at her.”
 
“Why?” My Imo put her spatula down.
 
“I don’t even know…” I raised up my arms. “The harsh words just flew out of my mouth… I was just so angry when I saw her. She left me behind and made me suffer six years without her or my Appa. So of course I was mad.” I rushed out.
 
“Well Yoora, don’t let it bother you. If you feel as if you got something off your chest when you did so, just let it go.” She told me.
 
I nodded. 
 
“Got anything else planned with Yoseob?” She changed the subject.
 
“Mmmm. Matter of fact, we’re going out for dinner tonight. He says he knows exactly where to take me… He’s picking me up at 5:30.” I told her.
 
“So you have about 3 and 45 minutes to get ready.” My Imo said.
 
“Yeah. I’m really excited.” 
 
“Will you need any help getting ready?” Imo asked.
 
I shrugged. “I’m not even sure what to wear tonight… But I know I want to curl my hair for tonight.” I answered.
 
“Maybe I can help.” Imo offered. 
 
“That’d be nice.” I said.
 
“Well, let me get the last batch of cookies out, pick up SooJin, and while I’m gone you should pick out an outfit already.” She told me.
 
I nodded. “I can do that.”
 
I went upstairs and I went into my closet. I looked around. I may not have a lot of dresses, but choosing the right one was hard. I even considered wearing a skirt and a blouse. But I went back to my dresses, and decided to wear my nice turquoise dress and a black cardigan. I got into the shower.
 
When I got out, my Imo was already in my room. She had a makeup kit and the curling iron plugged in. I smiled to myself.
 
“Oh, Mianhae. I was just prepping everything.” My Imo said.
 
I shook my head. “It’s fine.”
 
But my Imo left my room first and I put on my undergarments and then my robe. My hair was in a towel and I stared at the dress on my bed. I opened the door, and my Imo came in.
 
“Ah. That’s a nice dress, darling.” My Imo said.
 
“Kamsamnida. I couldn’t choose, so I just chose that one.” I said.
 
“Okay. I’m actually pretty excited on doing your makeup and hair. Since the fact that I don’t have an allegeable daughter to work on. Since SooJin is still young.” My Imo chuckled.
 
Then my door opened again. “Unnie~ Is this your bear?” SooJin struggled to carry the bear.
 
 I nodded. “Ne~ Yoseob won it for me.” I replied.
 
“You’re gonna share this bear right?” She used her aygeo.
 
I smiled. “Of course.”
 
Then SooJin squealed. “Eeeeekkk~ Come on Mr. Bear! We’re gonna play tea time with my other stuffed animals.” She said to the bear as she closed the door. 
 
I chuckled. “She’s so cute.”
 
I sat down in front of my vanity where my Imo had her stuff prepared, and she started to blow dry my hair. She combed it out and then began to curl my hair. 
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
I was rushing around. Trying to get my date ready for Yoora. I had already ordered the food, the drinks, and bought the candles. My plans for tonight? A candle light dinner on the beach. I knew it’d be a bit chilly, but we had warmer that would be set up by the table.
 
I had asked the other members of BEAST to help me out. Since they were on their break time. I had gotten Hyunseung and Ki Kwang off to the beach to set up the table. Junhyung was in charge of picking up the food and drinks at my Appa’s restaurant. And then Doojoon and Dongwoon were helping me get my outfit.
 
“Hyung, the love you have and show for Yoora is impressive.” Dongwoon said to me as I was trying on another tuxedo.
 
I nodded. “Yeah.”
 
“Okay, that seems to be a bit too long on the arms.” Doojoon said. “Okay, you know what… Can we get the tailor here please? We’re kind of on a schedule.” He said to on of our stylist noona’s.
 
The noona nodded and went to fetch the tailor. I sighed. “I hope the other three got everything under control.” I said as I took off the jacket. 
 
“I’m pretty sure they have it all under control.” Dongwoon said.
 
“I bet you’re wondering what Yoora looks like right now.” Doojoon nudged me.
 
“erted thoughts much, hyung?” I said.
 
“What? I’m trying to say is that she might be wearing a really pretty dress right now.” He went on.
 
“Fantasizing my girlfriend once again.” I sighed.
 
The tailor came in and scolded me. She said that we were looking on the wrong section. We were in Junhyung’s…
 
I scratched the back of my head. “Whoops.”
 
“We all contributed to the mistake.” Doojoon said.
 
We went to mine and got out a jacket. Perfect fit. I thought to myself.
 
It was finally 4:45. I was set and ready for the date. I got into the car with the driving hyung and he drove me to the beach. I went to check if everything was there. 
 
I approached Hyunseung, Ki Kwang, and Junhyung who were rubbing their hands and putting it in front of the warmers by the table. “Agh! It’s about time you show up!: Ki Kwang said.
 
I rolled my eyes. “Shut up, dongsaeng. You and Hyunseung can go in the car. Junhyung?” I said.
 
He looked at me. “I know. I know. Stay here and keep watch. And put the food on the plates when you text me. I know. You just owe me a two weeks supply of Coke.” He told me.
 
“Deal.” I said. 
 
Me and the other two walked back to the car and we were off back to CUBE to drop them off. It was about 5:00 when I was leaving CUBE for the second time. I was off to Yoora’s Imo’s house.
 
When I got there. I made sure I looked nice in the mirror. Had the rose, that Doojoon gave to me last minute and then walked to the front door. I hesitated on knocking. Then I just rang the doorbell. I stood there for a couple of seconds then the door opened. The most beautiful lady opened the door. My cheeks started to burn.
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. And admired my outfit. 
 
The doorbell rang! I looked at my Imo. “I look okay, right?” I double checked.
 
“You look gorgeous! Now open the door!” She pushed me. 
 
I opened the door and found my handsome boyfriend standing there.
 
“Um. Hello.” I smiled at him.
 
Yoseob’s cheeks were turning red. “H-H-Hello there, my beautiful.” He smiled back.
 
I walked out of the door and Yoseob handed me the rose. “Here you go.”
 
I grabbed it from him and smelled the rose. I smiled. 
 
“You look handsome tonight, Yoseob.” I said as we got into the car.
 
“And you look beautiful.” He replied.
 
My cheeks started to burn now. “So where are we going tonight?” I asked.
 
“Secret.” Yoseob said. “Unless you tell me what the little girl said at the carnival.” He teased.
 
“Then I think I’ll just wait.” I stuck my tongue out at him.
 
“Okay, then when we get to the place, will you tell me?” He asked.
 
I shrugged. “We’ll see.”
 
The car ride there was quiet… Yoseob’s arm was around my waist and I was looking out the window. When I saw the beach come in sight. “The beach?” I asked.
 
Yoseob nodded. “Of course. It’s a nice romantic place I heard.” He smirked.
 
I smacked his chest. 
 
“Ouch.” He pouted.
 
I laughed at him. Yoseob got out of the car first, and he offered his hand to me. I grabbed his hand and exited out the car. The smell of the salty water hit me in the face when the wind blew. “Beautiful.” I whispered.
 
“Like you.” Yoseob whispered in my ear.
 
I felt my cheeks grow warm again. We walked towards the beach. The chilly air was blowing. Lucky I had my cardigan. Though my legs were already getting cold. When I saw the table, Junhyung was there. “What’s he doing here?” I asked.
 
“He had to watch the food and table.” Yoseob answered. “Do you think I did this on my own?” He asked.
 
I shook my head. “Impressive, YangYoYo.” I praised him.
 
When we approached Junhyung. “You may leave now, hyung. Sorry for making you have to stay out here.” Yoseob said.
 
Junhyung nodded.  He stopped and looked at me. “Well look at you. Dongsaeng looks beautiful tonight.” He grabbed my hand and kissed it.
 
I smiled at him. Yoseob was glaring at him. 
 
“Enjoy your night tonight, princess.” Junhyung winked and left.
 
Yoseob cleared his throat. “Well, now that he’s gone. Dinner is served.” 
 
I chuckled. “Don’t be jealous, dear. He was only greeting me.” I mocked him. 
 
“Yeah yeah.” Yoseob said.
 
We sat down and we began to eat. “This is delicious!” I exclaimed after taking a bite.
 
“Fresh from none other than Papa Yang!” Yoseob said.
 
“Your dad made all this?” I asked him.
 
“Well he does own a restaurant.” Yoseob pointed out.
 
“True. Well thank you to your dad.” I said.
 
During dinner me and Yoseob were talking about random things. When we were done, we moved the table out of the way, put a blanket out in front of the warmers and laid down together. We had extra blankets and covered our cold bodies.
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
Me and Yoora were laying in each other’s arms. Yoora was staring off into the sky. “Every one of these stars are looking down at us smiling.” Yoora said out of no where.
 
“They’re smiling at our happiness.” I said.
 
Yoora nodded against my arm that was under her head. “Yeah.” 
 
“So, you gonna tell me what that little girl said at the carnival?” I asked again.
 
Yoora was silent. “I’m not sure if I want to tell you just yet.” She said.
 
“Awwww!! Why?!” I exclaimed.
 
“Because what she said was special. I think it should wait a little longer.” She told me.
 
“Then I want to know before this date ends.” I suggested.
 
“Fine. As you wish.” She smiled. “This has got to be the best date ever.” Yoora said.
 
“Yeah?”
 
She nodded again. “Yeah. I love you, Yoseob.”
 
“I love you too.” I responded.
 
We stayed like that for a little while longer. 
 
Kim Yoora. You are my one and only. And there is nothing I would do to hurt you. Me and you will be together forever. 
 
-------------------------------
While I was writing today's chapter; "Thanks To" By Yoseob and Junhyung was on repeat.
I'm not even kidding... It's played over 30 times already...
 
So what'd you think of today's chapter? Did you like it? 
It's kind of a early Christmas present. 
I'll be updating The Fight For Your Heart  tomorrow..
 
OH! And before I forget... 
On Saturday, I'll be going on a two day road trip..
So I won't be able to update Saturday and maybe Sunday.
Depending I arrive at my dongsaeng's house in Texas!!^^
 
So tomorrow and Friday look forward to some nice updates before I leave!!
 
SARANGHAE<3