The Rules...

How Can I Forget?

 

I just wanted to let you all know that your guys comments are what makes me keep continuing this Fanfic..
If it weren't for all this love I was getting, I'd probably not write more... Dx
Well, Kasahamnida guys!
 
SARANGAHAEYO!!!!! <3
----------------------------------------
Yoora’s POV:
 
Imobu and I were in the elevator. I just stood there, getting kind of nervous.
 
“Yoora, are you okay?” Imobu asked.
 
I nodded. “Ne. Just getting a little nervous. I’m about to fulfill my dreams of becoming a singer.” I answered.
 
“I’m sorry if this was just so sudden. I know you said that you weren’t ready last week, but I had to do it. But I asked your Imo first, since she is your Umma’s sister… And she answered to do it, because she said it was something that ‘MinYong-Unnie would’ve done.’ So I turned it in.” He sighed and scratched his head.
 
I chuckled. “Imobu, it’s fine. I was gonna audition sooner or later. You just saved me from all the stress.” I reassured him.
 
“You probably think I’m a stubborn Imobu, huh?” He asked.
 
I shook my head. “No, of course not. You’re just an Imobu who knows what he’s doing.” I told him.
 
He smiled. “Well, I’m glad that you’re not mad at me for doing something that you weren’t ready for…” He relaxed.
 
“There’s nothing to worry about, Imobu. Plus, you’re my only source of home. I don’t want to do one simple mistake of blowing up on you and then get kicked out of the house.” I chuckled nervously.
 
Imobu shook his head. The elevator stopped and rang. He continued to talk: “I wouldn’t have kicked you out of the house. I would’ve understood why you’d be yelling at me.”
 
We stopped in front of the door. “Your vocal, dance, and fitness trainer are all in here.” Imobu said. “And they will be introducing themselves to you.” 
 
I nodded. “Bring it on.” I laughed.
 
Imobu opened the door. As it opened, the action that was going on before stopped. The first thing that caught my eye? The Beast boys positioning themselves in the middle of a guy to the left and a woman and a guy to the right… I raised an eyebrow.
 
I leaned a little to side to where I was able to whisper to my Imobu. “Why is Beast here?” 
 
“They’re gonna be your dance trainers. President assigned them for the job just yesterday.” He answered.
 
“Ooohh! Okay.” I looked at Beast again. My eyes met with Yoseob’s. He smiled at me. I returned a smile to him.
 
“Go ahead and introduce yourself.” My Imobu told me.
 
I nodded. “Annyeonghaeseyo! Kim Yoora iminida!! Please take care of me!” I bowed three 90 degree bows.
 
Then the guy that was standing to the left of Beast, took a step forward.
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
Choi SeYoung-hyung introduced himself first. “Annyeonghaeseyo, I am Choi SeYoung. I will be your fitness trainer. So please be ready to do some intense workout!” He put up a thumbs up.
 
I watched as Yoora bowed again. She looked so cute.
 
Then the vocal trainers went next. “Shin MiKun and Lee JongSeung, at your service. We will be your vocal trainers. Make sure you’re ready to train those lovely vocals you got there.” 
 
Once again, Yoora bowed.
 
It was our turn to introduce ourselves. But before we can, Yoora said: “I’m guessing you six will be my dance trainers?” 
 
Doojoon-hyung nodded. “Ne. So be ready to do some intense dancing.” He smiled at her.
 
Yoora chuckled. “Okay.” 
 
The other trainers left the room, as well as her Imobu. Yoora stayed behind. 
 
“Morning guys.” She stifled a yawn. She walked towards me.
 
“Tired, yeobo?” I asked as I put my arm around her waist.
 
She nodded. “Extremely. This is too early for me… But, I’ll get used to it.” She said.
 
“So, do you know your schedule for today?” Junhyung asked.
 
She shook her head. “Nope. I think I’ll be told my schedule later.” 
 
“Well we’ll be working with you later on tonight. Since we have our own schedule to tend to.” Doojoon-hyung said.
 
She nodded. “Cool.”
 
Then out of no where, Dongwoon-ah asked: “Noona, since you lived in the States for six years, does that mean you can speak English?” 
 
She nodded. “Of course.” She answered in English.
 
“Oh, then do you think you can help me later?” He asked her in Korean.
 
“I’ll be glad to help.” She said in English again.
 
“Okay, thank you!” Dongwoon said in broken English.
 
Yoora giggled at it.
 
“So you ready to get training?” I asked her.
 
She nodded. “I’ve never been so ready in my life. I can’t wait to start.” 
 
“That’s good to hear.” Hyunseung said.
 
“Yoseob?” Yoora said.
 
“Yes, yeobo?” I turned to her.
 
“Does anyone know about me and you dating?” She asked.
 
“Just us. President doesn’t know… And some of the other workers. Barely any, I promise.” I answered.
 
“Do you think it’ll affect my debut and your career, if President were to find out?” She asked worriedly.
 
“Dongsaeng, don’t worry about it. Just date… And if something happens, then we’ll help you deal with it. Beast has your back.” Junhyung said.
 
Yoora blushed. “Kasahamnida, Junhyung.” 
 
Then the door suddenly opened, I immediately removed my arm from Yoora’s waist.
 
Guess who walked in? Mr. President of course…
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
Oh goodness… My first encounter with the President. I thought to myself.
 
“Annyeonghaeseyo, everyone.” He bowed.
 
We all bowed at the same time. 
 
“Kim Yoora, you have made it here on time.” He smiled at me… “So here is your schedule. It will be set like this for the next couple of weeks, but as you get used to it and you do more things, the schedule can change.” He told me as he handed me a piece of paper.
 
I nodded. I grabbed the paper from his hand. 
 
  1. Vocal Training: 7:00-10:00 (You will get break at 8:45 and/or when given)
  2. Fitness Training: 10:30-11:45 (Break will be given by trainer)
  3. Lunch: 12:00-1:00
  4. Vocal Training: 1:15-4:30 (Break at 2:30 and/or when given)
  5. Dance Training: 4:45-7:00  (Break at 5:45 and/or when given)
 
“Oh, I guess while I am here, I should get some things straight.” President said.
 
I nodded. 
 
One. You will have to be here on time, if you fail to do so, you will get three strikes. When you reach three, you will be kicked out of CUBE and not be a trainee with us anymore. 
Two. You have to make sure to be careful when you are out in public. As you get more well known as a trainee here, you have to keep yourself disguised and well out of the paparazzo’s eye…
Lastly…
 
This last one crushed my heart.
 
“You cannot date… And it’s as simple as that. You need to focus on your training. In order for you to debut, you need to have a successful training. If you date, you will be unfocused and that will lead you to not doing well. If you cannot comply to this, you will be cut from CUBE instantly.” He said to me.
 
I nodded. “I will make sure to stay in compliance.” I bowed to him.
 
“Okay, since I got that done, it is time for my to go. I hope you will have a nice day and get a hang of things.” He said to me.
 
I watched as he exited.
 
I turned around. The guys were shocked (Haha! Right when I typed that, “Shock” came on SeoulFM)..
 
“Yoseob?” I whispered.
 
What are we gonna do now? I asked myself.
 
---------------------------------------------------------
DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!! Cliffhangers... You gotta love them!!! :D
 I know I do... Since it tortures my readers.. XD
I still love you guys though! x)
 
So what do you think is gonna happen next?? 
 
COMMENT, OKAY?! <3