The Warmth of Parents

How Can I Forget?

Yoseob's POV:

When the door opened, my mom screamed... "YOORA-AH!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!"

Yoora squeezed my hand, then let it go... 

"Umma!!!!" she hugged my umma.

She's called my mom, 'umma' since as long as I can remember.

Their small embrace ended. "Come in, come in!! We have a lot of catching up to do!!" umma said to Yoora. She finally noticed me. "Son, welcome home." She hugged me too. Yoora was already in the house. She was taking off her jacket and her shoes. 

At the corner, I saw my appa.. He went up to Yoora and hugged her. "It's nice to see you again," he said to her. 

She nodded up at him. "It's nice to see you again, too~"

I walked up behind her and took off my shoes.. I put my arm around Yoora-ah's waist. She turned her head and me and smiled. My cheeks started to burn. 

"Let's go into the living room," I told her. 

She nodded and I held her closer. 

We went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Yoseob-oppa, I missed your parents," she smiled at me.

"Yoora-ah, you don't have to call me It's pretty weird being called that." I told her.

"Okay. If that's what you want." She put her head on my shoulder. "You don't have to add the 'ah' either," she chuckles. "Yoseob, what I said back there about you not leaving my side, I meant it," she said to me.

"I know Yoora. I promise I will never leave you," I told her. 

"Yoora-ah!! When did you get back?" It was my mom. She walked into the living room with a small bowl of almonds.

"Matter of fact, today is a week. So last week Sunday, umma," she answered her.

"How long have you been gone from Korea, Yoora?" my appa asked as he walked in with glasses of water.

"It's been six year, appa," she answered.

"So are you and Yoseob together?" umma asked as she smiled.

Yoora looked at me. "Well I just re-met him yesterday... If we were together, we'd be moving too fast. We still have a lot of catching up to do... But it's a possibility in the future that we will." She answered confidently.

I felt myself smile. 

"Look at Yoseob's face! He's turning into a tomato." My umma teased me.

I removed my hand away from Yoora's waist and covered my face. 

Yoora's POV:

Yoseob was getting teased by his mom... The warmth where his hand was on my waist was slowly fading.. I wanted it back... I know I just re-met Yoseob yesterday, but I think that I'm really falling for him...

Colbie Calliat's Falling For You started playing in my head... 

"So Yoora-ah, how long will you be staying here?" Yoseob's appa asked.

I shrugged. "Forever. I decided to come here to continue what I left behind andexperience new things... I don't think I'll ever want to leave agai,." I answered.

"So what do you plan on doing here?" appa continued to ask questions.

"I really want to experience a singing or acting career. So we'll see.. I'm still debating."

"Yoora-ah!! Do singing!!!! And go under Cube for training!" Yoseob cheered happily.

"We'll see, Yoseob... I'm not sure if I'm ready yet though." I said.

"Yoseob and Yoora, will you guys be staying for dinner?" umma asked us.

"Umm. Actually, I have to go home... I'm currently staying with my Imo and her family." I stated.

"Okay, that's fine. Well, if you guys were only here to stop by, it was nice seeing you again, Yoora," umma stood up and opened up her arms for a hug.

I stood up and hugged her back. "Don't worry, I'll be back," I told her.

I went up to appa, who was standing up too. "It was nice seeing you again, appa," I said to him as I hugged him.

"Right back at you, kiddo," he said.

I walked to the front door with umma and I started to put on my shoes and jacket.

Yoseob and appa were no where to be seen.

"Yoseob! I need to get back to the cafe!! Junghee oppa might be worried if I don't call him soon!! I called out.

Then he appeared with his appa.

Yoseob's POV:

I watched as umma and Yoora left the living room.. I was about to get up and leave to follow behind, until my appa stopped me.

"Hold on, Yoseob," he said in a blunt voice.

"Yes?" I asked. I hope I wasn't getting lectured.

"Take care of her, okay? She needs you... You're the only thing she has left of the past. When you two do end up dating, please give her all the love you can," he said to me.

I blinked at him. I wasn't expecting this... "Of course, appa. I will make sure to do so when the time comes..." I said to him.

Then all of a sudden Yoora yelled from the front:  "Yoseob!! I need to get back to the cafe! Junghee oppa might be worried if I don't call him soon!!" 

My appa patted my back. "Let's go. She's waiting for you." 

When we walked to the front, she smiled at me when she saw me. I smiled back.

I went next to her to put on my shoes and then I opened the front door. I waited for Yoora as she hugged my parents one last time.

She followed behind me, and we went into the car. My parents stayed by the door, and watched us go... We waved at them as we pulled out of the drive way and we were on our way...

Yoora's POV:

"It was nice having the warmth of your parents," I said to Yoseob.

"Told you seeing them again would make you happy," he said to me.

"Pffft! Whatever, Seobie.. It's just nice to be around parents; after not having real ones for the past six years..." I trailed off...

"Yoora, I'm sorry," he said.

I shook me head. "It's fine, Yoseob.. There's no need to apologize."

Then Yoseob cleared his throat. "So those things you said at the house... About you and me... Was it all true?" he asked me.

I nodded at him. "That's something I would never lie about. I would love to date you, but just not now... Me and you are both at the of our lives.. We need for it to settle down  and once it does, come back to me and we'll go from there," I said to him..

"Wow. You're really serious about it," he said to me.

"Yoseob, last night I couldn't sleep because I was too busy gaining memories from the past... Seeing you, opened a door... And that door led me to the past. I remembered that I actually fell in love with you when I was 12," I confessed. 

Yoseob's POV:

Looks like I have it in the bag.. I have won Yoora's heart from the beginning and Doojoon hyung can't do anything to take her away from me! I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------

Well readers' what did you think?? I gained several other subscribers, and I thank you!!! :3

AND COMMENT!!!! PLEASE~!!!!