Sweet Things

How Can I Forget?

*READ BEFORE YOU ADVANCE AND READ CHAPTER!!!!!!*

Hello Readers!!^^

At the end of this chapter, I will have three links to read three snippets of Fanfics I want to start writing... So when you read them, you will vote on which of the three I should start to write on here!!!

So can you do that for me?? Help out your chinguu and decide for me which one I should write here?

Kasahamnida in advance!!! :D

------------------------------------------

 

Yoora’s POV:
 
After I ate, I sat there staring at the floor.
 
“Yoora, you haven’t said anything for the past 10 minutes, are you okay?” Ki Kwang asked.
 
I nodded. “I’m just thinking…”
 
“What are you thinking about, Noona?” Dongwoon asked.
 
“Where my Appa is now… Like what cemetery is he buried in…” I answered. 
 
“Well, do you want me to take you to every cemetery so you can find him?” Yoseob asked.
 
I shook my head. “No, I think I’ll go visit one of his siblings…” I said.
 
Yoseob nodded. “We can go maybe this weekend if we’re not busy or anything.” He told me.
 
“Yeah. Or I can get my Imo to take me… Since she was really close with my Umma as well as my Appa.” I stated.
 
I looked up at the clock. It was already 12:30. I had 30 minutes until I had to go back to Vocal training. I let an exasperated sigh. I didn’t want to work anymore after that dream… That dream ruined my day…
 
“Yoora, your lunch break is almost over, right?” Hyunseung asked.
 
I nodded. “30 minutes left…” I sighed again.
 
“Why the sigh, dongsaeng?” Junhyung asked.
 
I shrugged. “I don’t know… It’s like after that dream, I just don’t feel like doing anything anymore…” I answered.
 
Junhyung gave me a reassuring smile. “You can do it, dongsaeng. You’ll be having Dance training afterwards with us… Hwaiting!” He encouraged.
 
“Thank you, Junhyung-Oppa.” I said.
 
He gaped at me when I said “Oppa”… I giggled at his face. “What’s the matter? You don’t like Oppa?” I patted his cheek.
 
Junhyung was still in shock. “Okay, I won’t use Oppa anymore.” I .
 
“No! You can call me Oppa.” He finally came back to reality.
 
I giggled. “Okay.” I got up, and walked over to my backpack. I pulled out my extra shirt, and I walked out of the room…
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
I watched as Yoora walked out of the room. 
 
“So what happened in her dream?” Junhyung was the first to ask.
 
“She said that she saw her Umma, and she told her that her Appa had died awhile back…” I answered.
 
I saw Hyunseung shake his head in the corner of my eye. “That sounds too good to be true… Is it even possible to communicate with people in your dreams?” He questioned.
 
I shrugged. “I’m not too sure, hyung… But I think Yoora believes it… And I have a feeling it is true too… Hopefully this weekend, if she’s not tired from all this training, she’ll be able to find her dad’s grave if he is dead…” I said. I scratched my head.
 
Doojoon sighed. “This must be hard for her…” 
 
I nodded. “It must be. I just hope that this won’t conflict with her training…” 
 
Then the door opened. “Guys, I’m just gonna head out to Vocal training.” Yoora said.
 
I nodded. “Okay, we’ll see you later then.”
 
She walked into the room to get her backpack, and gave me a quick hug before she left the room. “See you later, Seobie.” She said.
 
“Later, yeobo.” I replied. 
 
“Come on guys, I think we should get something for Yoora to cheer her up…” I told them.
 
“Like what, hyung?” Dongwoon asked.
 
I shrugged. “Flowers, cake, and chocolate. I really don’t know…” I admitted.
 
“Okay, we should. And then we’ll get on with her dance training, right?” Doojoon wanted to make sure.
 
I nodded. “Of course, hyung.” 
 
So we left CUBE and we went to go buy the things I thought that would cheer up Yoora.
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
I sat down watching Mikun and JongSeung scramble around looking for the sheet music for Big Bang’s Lies song… I sighed.. As much as I was already miserable; sitting here made me feel a bit annoyed.
 
“OMO!!! Mikun! You had it before Yoora walked in, didn’t you?!” JongSeung snapped.
 
I rolled my eyes… This was getting more annoying…
 
“JongSeung! I’m trying to look for it! Now calm down!” Mikun yelled back.
 
I got up. “Ummm… GUYS!!” I shrieked.
 
They stopped what they were doing.
 
“Forget about the song! Just get another one. It’s not like it’s gonna be the end of the world if one piece is missing.” I told them.
 
Mikun nodded. “Mianhae, Yoora. Please forgive us for our childish behavior.” She bowed.
 
I waved a hand. “Don’t worry about it. Let’s just continue on.”
 
So JongSeung pulled out another Big Bang piece… Haru Haru… He started to play. I skipped the rap parts, and went straight to the chorus.
 
Dorabojimalgo tteonagara
Tto nareul chatjimalgo saragara
Neoreul saranghaetgie huhoeeopgie
Johatdeon gieongman gajyeogara
Geureokjeoreok chamabolmanhae
Geureokjeoreok gyeondyeonaelmanhae
Neon geureolsurok haengbokhaeyadwae
Haru haru
Mudyeojyeogane
 
After I sung that part, JongSeung stopped playing… “That was great. Now to a different song…”
 
I nodded. “Okay.”
 
Then he looked at Mikun and asked. “Do you know where the sheet music is for Gee by Girls Generation?” He asked her.
 
Mikun shrugged. “No clue.”
 
“Aish! Another lost piece of music!” He complained.
 
I sighed again… This is gonna be a slow Vocal training…
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
We had all the things we needed. 
 
“We have the roses and the plastic one, the chocolate, and the box of cookies…” Ki Kwang told me.
 
I nodded. “Good job… She should be out of vocals in 15 minutes. So get all the things set on the small table over there.” I ordered him.
 
Junhyung handed me the roses and then followed Ki Kwang to the table. 
 
“Hyung! We have the balloons! Do you want us to just let them go and let them float to the roof? Or tie them to the couch?” Dongwoon asked.
 
“Just let them go.” I said.
 
“OOHH! Dongsaeng, gimme some balloons now!” Hyunseung said to Dongwoon.
 
The two spread the balloons around the room.
 
“Gosh, dongsaeng… Your love for this girl is so big, that you did all this for her… You’re lucky we all like her too, or we wouldn’t have helped you out with this…” Doojoon-hyung came up to me.
 
I nodded. “I just want her to know that she belongs here… And no where else.” I answered.
 
 
“Now, I have to try to get her to call me Oppa now…” Doojoon changed the subject.
 
“Wae?” I asked, confused.
 
“Didn’t you hear, Yoora call Junhyung, Oppa?!” He said to me.
 
I shook my head. “I probably wasn’t paying attention… But oh well…”
 
Then it hit 4:30... Yoora should be here in five minutes… I said to myself.
 
I looked around the room, and it looked perfect. “Thank you guys so much for helping me out.” I smiled at them.
 
They nodded. “Your welcome, Yoseob…” I watched as Dongwoon snacked on a cookie.
 
The door finally opened. 
 
“SURPRISE!!!!” We all screamed.
 
Yoora stopped in her tracks. “Oh wow! This is awesome. When did you prepare this?” She asked, looking at me.
 
“While you were in vocal training.” I answered.
 
Her face glowed. “The balloons are cute. Especially that rabbit one!!” She grabbed at it.
 
“Yoora…” I said.
 
“Yes?” She asked.
 
I handed her the bouquet of roses. “I will love you until the last rose wilts.” I said to her.
 
“Cheesy!!” I heard one of the guys cough behind me.
 
Yoora blushed. “There’s that cliché…” She giggled, “but when you say it, you make it sound so sweet and cute.” She smiled.
 
I felt my cheeks burn. 
 
“So what else do you guys got?” She asked. 
 
“We have cookies and some chocolate.” Ki Kwang winked at Yoora.
 
I shot him a glare. But he just shrugged at me.
 
Yoora chuckled. “Yum.” 
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
There was such cute balloons all over the roof. And the cookies they had looked delicious.
 
“Why’d you do this for me?” I asked the guys.
 
“Because we figured that the dream must’ve made you really sad or depressed… So we wanted to cheer you up.” Doojoon answered.
 
“You guys are so sweet. Thank you.” I smiled.
 
I was about to eat a cookie, but then I remembered that we had to dance… I didn’t want cramps…
 
“I’m ready to dance… How about you guys?” I turned away from the table.
 
Ki Kwang nodded. “Let’s get started!!” He smiled.
 
Yoseob came up to me. “Ready?” He asked.
 
I nodded. “Sure thing.” I winked at him.
 
The next thing I knew, I was floating on my feet following the dance routine with the guys… When it hit 7:00, I was on the floor panting… I never knew dancing could be such a tiring activity… Well what can I say? I have never danced this much in my life…
 
But then again, dancing with guys I consider my friends, they just make everything better and more fun. I looked around the room. The others were laying on the floor. I watched as their torso’s would rise and fall from breathing. “That was fun.” I said out loud.
 
Ki Kwang raised up a thumbs up. “Glad you had fun!”
 
I went to Yoseob’s lying figure. I laid down right next to him.
 
“Hello, yeobo.” He said.
 
I smiled. “Hello.”
 
“I bet this was a tiring day for you, huh?” He asked.
 
I nodded. “Most definitely.”
 
Then the door opened. “Yoora? Are you in here?” It was my Imobu.
 
I sat up. “Ne. Right here, Imobu.” 
 
He looked at me. “Looks like you had a party in here.”
 
I nodded. “You can say that.” I laughed.
 
“Well meet me downstairs in the lobby in 10 minutes. Imo made special dinner.” He told me.
 
“Okay.” I got up.
 
“Well, I know that I’ll be having dinner soon. And then I can crash out for the night…” I chuckled.
 
I walked to my backpack, slung in across my back to my shoulder. 
 
“Do you mind if I take the cookies and chocolate?” I pointed at the table.
 
“Not all of it!” Junhyung said.
 
“Awww! Why not?” I teased.
 
“Because we would like some to eat to, dongsaeng.” Junhyung said.
 
I pouted. “Whatever you say, Oppa.”  
 
The room got silent. I shrugged it off. I know the others are jealous I called him Oppa. I thought to myself.
 
I put some cookies in a napkin and folded it up. I put it into my backpack. As well as several chocolate. 
 
I turned around. “Am I supposed to take the roses home, too?” I asked Yoseob.
 
He nodded. “Of course!” 
 
I chuckled and grabbed them from the table as well. “So there’s a plastic one in here, right?” I asked.
 
Yoseob stuck his tongue out at me. “Yes, darling there is.”
 
“Looks like we’ll have never ending love then.” I winked at him.
 
I went up to him and hugged him. I gave him a small peck on his cheek and went to hug a thank you to the others.
 
“Sleep well tonight, Yoora!” Hyungseung said.
 
“You guys too.” I replied back.
 
I turned the handle to the door and left the room. I sighed. I don’t want to leave yet. I thought to myself.
 
When Imobu and I got into the car, I got a text: 
 
I love you, Kim Yoora! Remember, I will love you until the final rose wilts. ;) Sleep well… And see you tomorrow!
 
------------------------------------------
 
I hope you enjoyed it!!! :D
 
Well, I have something special planned for all of you!!!
I have three snippets of FanFics I want to start... But I only want to start one out of the three...
So I have three snippets on my Tumblr...
 
And they're all freshly written too!!!!!! (Excluding Jonghyun.. Wrote it awhile back..)
 

GOOOOO VOTE!!!!! :D GO GO GO!!!!!

Thank you in advance!!!!! 

SARANGHAEYO!!! <3 

Oh, and under my request: Go spread my Fanfic EVERYWHERE! Spread the word to your dog, cat, frog, neighbor's wife, great-nephew!! I don't care who! JUST SPREAD IT

-Kayla