Reunited

How Can I Forget?

Yoseob's POV:

We walked backstage... I was lifeless, still wondering if that was Yoora or not... Hyunseung hyung noticed first... 

"Yoseob, what's up with you?" He asked me when he patted my back. "You should be happy!! Not sulky!!" He tried cheering me up.

"Hyung, have you ever seen someone, and thought it was someone you knew?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Well, outside... I saw this girl... And she kinda looked like my best friend Yoora... But, I'm not too sure if that was her or not... You know since that I haven't seen her for six years..." I explained...

"You still worry about her?" He was shocked...

"Hyung! Of course I do!! I've known her since I was born!!" I told him. 

DooJoon approached us... "What is going on?" He asked me and Hyunseung.

I cleared my throat. "Um, nothing." 

"You're hiding something... Tell me! Now!!" He demanded.

Hyunseung hyung answered. "Yoseob thinks he saw his friend Yoora." He shook his head.

"You think you really saw her?" Doojoon asked curiously...

I nodded. "Yes!! Cause when I introduced myself, her expression changed!! As if something clicked into her mind!!" 

"Well, it could be a coincidence.." Doojoon said.. Bursting my happiness...

"Gosh, hyung! Thanks... Totally ruined the moment.." I said to him..

"Sorry." 

We continued to walk to the waiting room.. But then I had to go pee really bad... So I walked out into the hallway and advanced to the bathroom...

And then I saw two people walking....

Yoora's POV: 

I had to go pee really bad!!!! I had to push my way out of the crowd and make my way to the hallway... JungHee Oppa had to lead me to the bathroom! 

As we walked to hallway I saw the blonde boy... I stopped in my tracks... "What's the matter?" JungHee asked...

"I think I know him, oppa..." I answered.

Then I walked towards Yang Yoseob. "YangYoYo?" I asked him.

"Yoora?" He asked. His eyes were glowing. 

I smiled and nod. I threw myself against him. I hugged him tightly.. I started to cry...

"Yoseob. I missed you so much. But I can't believe I've actually forgotten about you!" I said to as I hugged him.

"Forget about me?" He asked as we let go. 

I nodded, humiliated. "I'm sorry... Living in the States for 6 years, I forget... But when I saw you perform today and heard your name. I remembered instantly." I wiped my tears...

"You look so different, Yoora-ah. I've had this picture of you and me since you left." He grabbed a picture from his jacket.

I gasped at the picture. "Look at us!! So young!!" I chuckled.

Yoseob's POV:

It really was Yoora!!! 

"YangYoYo?" She asked as she approached me.

"Yoora?" I asked her.

She smiled at me and nodded. And then, next thing I knew she was hugging me! She had thrown herself on me! Then I felt something went on my shoulder. She was crying...

Nothing could show how happy I was right now... Being reunited with my best friend, whom I fell in love with at the age of 12, was the best thing ever! And it being on the same day as our debut, makes everything better... Yoora, I'm happy you're back. And thank you for granting my wish... This is the best day of my life. I thought happily to myself.

--------------------------------------------------

Okay my readers.. I decided to update one last time!! Friend and cousin was nagging on me to write.. And then I got my 10th subscriber, so I made the choice to write more... Yoseob and Yoora are reunited again!!! YAY~ It's awesome!! I felt like tearing up with tears of joy while I was writing... ENJOY OKAY?!

AND COMMENT!! Comments make me happpaayyy!!! :D