Karaoke! [Part 3]

How Can I Forget?

Yoora's POV:

After I used the bathroom, I went to the drink bar... I ordered a margarita (A/N: Idk about alcohol.. I'm only 14...). When I finally got it, I advanced back to the karaoke room we were in. Through the door, all I can hear is screaming, yelling, and laughter... 

I laughed to myself. Beast boys being themselves...

I opened the door slowly. When I did, I saw the commotion. They weren't even singing along to the song.. They were just dancing and having too much fun. I noticed they were "singing" to Abracadabra. 

I was about to take a sip of my drink until someone grabbed my hand. I almost spilled my drink. 

"Yoora-ah! Join us and dance!!" Doojoon grabbed my hand.

I put my drink on the table and I joined them. We just kept dancing. I couldn't stop laughing. Seeing these guys act so laid back and act all crazy was funny. I laughed until I had tears in my eyes and it was hard for me to breath.

When the song finished the guys crashed on the couches. I was still giggling a little to myself.

"Are you sure they didn't spike your drink?" Junhyung asked me.

I was trying to catch my breath. "I don't think they did," I answer innocently.

Junhyung picked up my drink and put it in front of his nose to smell it. "Okay. It's clean." 

"I have never seen six guys have so much fun before," I said.

"Well, when you're with BEAST, you see a whole different species of guys," Ki Kwang said. 

"Oh, is that so?" I ask sarcastically. I giggled to myself.

Without even noticing, a song started playing. It was my favorite song!! It was an English song of course. I looked up and when I did, Yoseob was staring straight at me! I felt my cheeks warm up again. It was Usher's: U Got it Bad.

Yoseob started singing the first verse and the pre-chorus. He was staring in my eyes. I felt myself starting to smile. His engrish was very cute.

Oh, no, no, no, no, no... 

When you feel it in your body 
You found somebody who makes you change your ways 
Like hanging with your crew 
Said you act like you're ready 
But you don't really know 
And everything in your past - you wanna let it go 

I've been there, done it, ---- around 
After all that - this is what I found 
Nobody wants to be alone 
If you're touched by the words in this song 
Then baby... 

Yoseob began the chorus... He reached out a hand for me and I grabbed it. He stared deep into my eyes and sang:

U got, u got it bad 
When you're on the phone 
Hang up and you call right back 
U got, u got it bad 
If you miss a day without your friend 
Your whole life's off track 
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house 
You don't wanna have fun 
It's all you think about 
U got it bad when you're out with someone 
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else 
U got it bad 

He then twirled me around, as he continued singing with the second verse and once again, back to pre-chorus. I started to mouth along the lyrics with him. 

When you say that you love 'em 
And you really know 
Everything that used to matter, don't matter no more 
Like my money, all my cars 
(You can have it all back) 
Flowers, cards and candy 
(I do it just cause I'm...) 
Said I'm fortunate to have you girl 
I want you to know 
I really adore you 
All my people who know what's going on 
Look at your mate, help me sing my song 
Tell her I'm your man, you're my girl 
I'm gonna tell it to the whole wide world 
Ladies say I'm your girl, you're my man 
Promise to love you the best I can 

See I've been there, done it, ----- around 
After all that - this is what I found 
Everyone of y'all are just like me 
It's too bad that you can't see 
That you got it bad...hey 

Yoseob's POV:

I was about to sing the chorus again when Yoora wrapped her arms around me. Then I began singing again, a little late on the chorus...

Your whole life's off track 
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house 
You don't wanna have fun 
It's all you think about 
U got it bad when you're out with someone 
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else 
U got it bad 

I didn't want to sing the rest, so I handed Doojoon the mic. "Finish it off," I told him.

So, Doojoon started singing and I danced with Yoora through the rest of the song. The others were gazing at us. 

I winked at Junhyung. 

He rolled his eyes at me. "I'm going to order food outside. Anyone wanna join me?" he said out loud right when the song finished.

The four piped in. "We'll come!!" 

The five piled out of the room.

"Well food gets them out of a room fast," Yoora said.

I chuckled at her. "Yeah. Especially when they're starving after singing and dancing," I told her.

Junhyung's POV:

That stupid, dongsaeng!!! I know that Yoora is considered "his" but he doesn't have to gloat!!! Whoa! What's going on? Am I getting jealous over, Yoseob having Yoora? Can't be... Well she is really pretty with an excellent singing vo-... Oh what the heck.. I am falling for Yoora...

Yoora's POV:

"Come on! I'm hungry too. Let's go and join them," I said to Yoseob.

He nodded. "Okay, let's go," he grabbed me by the waist and opened the door.

I got out my phone to see if I had any calls or messages. But what the hell, I had no friends here yet. It was only 6:45pm. This was only the start of the night. Who knew how long these things lasted with the boys. 

We approached the other five. They're backs were turned to us. "So what is everyone getting?" I asked as I broke away from Yoseob's protective arm. 

"Just some chicken fried rice and rib soup," Doojoon answered. 

"Oooh! Sounds yummy!" I said with a smile. 

"Yup. So are you having fun so far?" he asked me.

I nodded. "Of course! I hope to be able to join you guys later in the future," I told him.

"Of course! You'll always be welcomed," he said to me.

"Do you think I'll be able to come and see some of your shows?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "We'll see... Maybe if you apply to be our manager," he said giving me a hint.

I took that into consideration. "Really?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?"

"Hmmm.. Maybe I'll think about it," I said.

When the food finally arrived, we all gathered around the table in the small cafe. The karaoke room was too dark to eat it. So we just sat down and ate. 

After we ate, we went back into the karaoke room! The night continued to be filled with laughter and singing! Karaoke-ing lasted until 10pm. When we were done, Yoseob offered me a ride home.

"Yoora! Let me take you home! Just tell me where to go," he said to me.

I nodded. "Okay. Let's go... I don't want to bother my Junghee oppa anymore. Wait, but do you have a car?" I asked.

"Yeah. I had someone bring it over," he responds. 

Yoseob's POV:

"Guys, I'll just meet you at the dorm. I'm going to drop off Yoora home," I told them.

"Okay. We'll see you later then! Thank you for coming!" Doojoon said to Yoora.

"You're welcome! Thank you for a wonderful night!" Yoora called back to him.

I got into the car at the same time as Yoora did. 

"That was fun," Yoora said as she buckled up.

"Did you enjoy me singing to you?" I ask her.

She chuckles. "I did. And thank you."

As I drove, we talked about random subjects with her giving me directions in between.

We finally got to her house. When I pulled into the driveway, we saw her cousin come out of the house. 

Yoora got out of the car. "I was about to come and get you," Junghee said to her.

"Well, Yoseob offered me a ride home.. So I accepted it.. You can go and play your video games again," she snickered at him.

Junghee laughed. "Ha, you're funny. Okay.. Well thank for dropping her home!" he yelled through the open window.

"You're welcome."

He walked back into the house and Yoora turned back around. "Thank you again, Yoseob. It was nice hanging out with your friends. Singing with you was great. I haven't sung in forever," she said as she flashed me a smile.

All of a sudden butterflies were released into my stomach. "Well it was my pleasure, yeobo. I'll see you again soon. I'll be busy this week, so I'll see you when I get a chance.. Oh, and I'll call or text you when I'm on break," I said to her.

I saw her smile fade. "Okay, Yoseob. Rest well and don't skip meals, okay?" she reminded me.

"Of course. Good night, Yoora.. Have sweet dreams." I smile at her.

"You too..." she flashed me one more smile and walked towards the front door. When I saw it close, I pulled out of the driveway and drove back to the city to the dorm...

A few days without Yoora will be hard... At least it's not gonna be years... I thought to myself as I drove.

Yoora's POV:

Man... I know it'll only be a few days... But I'll miss seeing his precious face and seeing his wonderful smile. I hope these next few days will go by fast. I thought to myself as I walked up the stairs.

---------------------------------------

DONE WITH THE KARAOKE!!!!!!! 

So, what'd you think?? Was it nice?? You see the chemistry between Yoora and Yoseob grow... You figure Junhyung is falling for Yoora, HARD... 
So, what should happen next?? We'll see... Hopefully I get an idea while at school...
I won't update until this time.. Since this is my final day of break... -sigh-

 

HWAITING!!! <3 
COMMENT!!!! :D I like reading comments!!!