Singing Session

How Can I Forget?

 

@LeahEyah:
Yeah, Junhyung may be falling for her, but Yoseob will always have her heart!! ;D Enjoy the chapter, okay?
 
-------------------------------
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
I went into the elevator, and I went down a level. As I got out, I bumped into a worker.
 
“Um, excuse me… Do you know where Lee JiKun is working?” I asked the lady.
 
She nodded. “He is on this floor. In the recording room. It’s the third door on your right.”
 
I smiled. “Kamsamnida!” 
 
She nodded and walked away.
 
I advanced through the hallway and found the recording room. I looked through the glass on the door, and there he, was my imobu. I knocked on the door and he opened the door.
 
He was shocked to see me. “Yoora. Why are you here? Is everything alright at home?” He asked, panicking.
 
I nodded. “Imobu! There’s nothing to worry about. I just thought I’d come visit you. I came here with Yoseob… I wanted to see them practice and all.” I answered his question.
 
“How did you know I was here though?” He asked, as he knit his eyebrows together.
 
“Well imo took my shopping two days again, and she told me to get a dress because the current entertainment company you were working for was having a ball. Then this morning, Yoseob had asked me to go to a ball too. So I figured that this was the company you were helping.” I explained to him.
 
“Oh, well… You found me!” He chuckled. “So what can I help you with then?” He asked.
 
I shrugged. “Nothing really… I just wanted to see what it was like doing what you do.” I said.
 
“Well come on in, and you can see what I do. But you can’t stay long, because Yoseob and the others might get worried about you,” he pointed out.
 
I waved my hand. “Ah, don’t worry about it! They can just come find me. Or Yoseob can just text me…” I brushed it off.
 
So he walked into the room and I followed.
 
When I walked in, it was just empty. “Do you just spend your time in here by yourself?” I asked him.
 
He shook his head. “Not all the time… You just caught me at the time, where I was editing a song…” He said.
 
“Oh, okay.” 
 
“So, your imo said that you can sing. Is that true?” He asked.
 
I nodded. “Yeah. I can.”
 
“Well let's hear your vocals… I want to hear how well you can sing. Just go into the booth. But before you do, what song do you want to sing to?” He asked.
 
“Umm…. Are you sure I can do this?” I asked. 
 
He nodded. “Yes. What song, Yoora?”
 
“Uh, “You & I” by Park Bom.” I answered.
 
“Okay. Go into the booth now.” He told me.
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
Yoora wasn’t back yet, and I was getting worried… I was afraid that she might’ve gotten jumped by fans. But what was I thinking, she wouldn’t have gone out of the building.
 
“Doojoon hyung! Where do you think Yoora went? She hasn’t gotten back yet. She said she was going to the bathroom. But she’s taking an awfully long time.” I said to him.
 
“Well give her three more minutes… If she doesn’t come back, we can go look around the building for her.” He told me.
 
I nodded. “Hopefully.” I mumbled.
 
“Don’t worry, dongsaeng… She won’t leave you again. She’ll always come back to you from now on.” He pointed out.
 
I sighed. “True.”
 
“Come on… Only an hour left of practice. And maybe we can take Yoora-ah out for lunch.” He suggested.
 
I nodded. “That’s a good idea.” I said.
 
Then I looked at the clock… “It’s already been three minutes. Can we go looking for her now?” I asked.
 
Doojoon hyung nodded. “Come on… Get the others and we can go look for her.”
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
“Again, Yoora.” My imobu said to me. “I know you’re not a professional yet, but since you’re my niece, I feel as if you need to get it right.” He encouraged me.
 
I nodded. “Ne. I will try my best…” The song started again, but this time at the chorus.
 
Nan haejoongae eopneundae
Chorahan najiman
Oneul geudae wihae i norae booleoyo
Tonight geudaeye du noonae
Geu miso dwiae nalwihae gamchweowatdeon
Apeumiboyeoyo
 
You and I together
It just feels so right
Ibyuliran maleulhaedo
Geu nuga mweorahaedo nan geudael jikilgae
 
You and I together
Nae du soneul nochijima
Annyoungiran maleun haedo
Naegae i saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae
 
You maneun sarangcheoreom
Oori sarang yeokshi jogeumssik byunhagaetjyo
Hajiman jaebal seulpeo malayo
Oraen chinhan chingu cheoreom
Namaneul mideulsuitgae gidaelsuitgae
I promise you that I’ll be right here, baby
 
Imobu stopped the song right at the end of the chorus. “That was better than the last time, Yoora.” 
 
I nodded. 
 
“Let’s continue from there, and finish the song.” He told me.
 
“Okay, imobu.” 
 
Then the song continued from where I left off… I began to sing again… 
 
You maneun sarangcheoreom
Oori sarang yeokshi jogeumssik byunhagaetjyo
Hajiman jaebal seulpeo malayo
Oraen chinhan chingu cheoreom
Namaneul mideulsuitgae gidaelsuitgae
I promise you that I’ll be right here, baby
 
But right before I can get to the chorus, I saw the door open.. But I closed my eyes, and continued on…
 
Nan haejoongae eopneundae
Chorahan najiman
Oneul geudae wihae i norae booleoyo
Tonight geudaeye du noonae
Geu miso dwiae nalwihae gamchweowatdeon
Apeumiboyeoyo
 
You and I together
Nae du soneul nochijima
Annyoungiran maleun haedo
Naegae i saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae
 
Waeroun bami chajaolddaen
Na salmyeosi nooneul gamayo
Geudaeye soomgyeoli nal aneulddae
Mueotdo duryeopji anjyo
E saesang geu eoddeon nugudo
Geudaereul daeshin halsueopjyo
You are the only one
And I’ll be there for you, baby
 
I was gonna continue on, but imobu stopped the song. “The song was almost done, imobu! Why didn’t you just finish it??” I questioned. 
 
Then when I looked, there was the guys. They all just stood there with shocked expressions. 
 
“Why are you staring at me like that? It’s not like this is the first time you heard me sing.” I said…
 
I took off the headphones and I walked out of the booth. “Did you enjoy the small little show?” I asked them.
 
They all nodded at the same time. 
 
I giggled. “Okay… I’m guessing Yoseob got worried and dragged you all here?” I asked them.
 
Yoseob nodded. “You caught me red handed.” He smiled.
 
I smiled back. “What did you guys think of it, though?” I asked.
 
“That was beautiful… You should really audition for a music company.” Junhyung said to me.
 
I shrugged. “I’m not sure if I’m ready yet.” 
 
“You’re ready all right… You just have to believe in yourself, and go out to do it!” Hyunseung said.
 
I nodded. “We’ll see… I’ll do it… Just not now.” I told them.
 
“Well, hopefully you’ll audition here so we can see you 24/7,” Ki Kwang said.
 
I nodded. “I’ll think about it… I might just go to YG or JYP.” I teased them.
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
Yoora was joking around saying that she would audition for another company instead of Cube.
 
“But you can’t!” I said.
 
She cocked her head to the side. “And why not? It’s my choice, isn’t it?”
 
“Well, it’d be nice to actually see you everyday…” I said to her.
 
She smiled and shook her head. “You’re too cute.”
 
I felt my cheeks burn. 
 
“Don’t worry, when the time comes I will choose. I’m just not sure as of right now.” She said.
 
“Well, make the right choice and the best choice for yourself.” Doojoon hyung said.
 
She nodded. “I will.” She then turned to her imobu. “Thank you, imobu for doing this for me… I will see you at home.” 
 
Her imobu got up and hugged her. “When you get home, let your imo know that I will be home around 10.”
 
She nodded. “Okay.”
 
Then Dongwoon led us out of the room. We went back to the practice room…
 
We got back into the practice room, and the guys and I finished practice.  We had an extra 30 minutes because we left. Afterwards we had our lunch like Doojoon hyung promised. After lunch, I had duty to drop home Yoora. We talked about her little singing session with her imobu.
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
When we got to my house, I got out of the car. “Just call or text me whenever, okay?” I said.
 
He nodded. “Of course, yeobo.” He said to me. “If I don’t see you anytime at all this upcoming week, I’ll just see you next weekend at the ball, okay?” He told me.
 
I nodded. “Okay. See you later then, Yoseob. Sleep and eat well!” I smiled at him.
 
His cheeks flushed. “You too.” He smiled back.
 
Then I watched as he got out of the driveway and drove down the long path until his car disappeared…
 
I walked into the house. All I wanted the week to pass by fast, so I can go to the ball and impress my dear Yoseob…
 
-----------------------------------------------
 
ENJOYED THE CHAPTER?!?!
I hope you did!! :D
Next chapter, under request from my friend (On Twitter) I will have a special surprise for you!!! :D
But only said friend knows what it is!! xP
Well, look forward to tomorrow's Chapter, okay??
OH!! And also, tomorrow I'll be posting a Yoseob One Shot on my Tumblr. All inspired by Yoseob and Drama's Christmas song they did together!! So, tomorrow make sure to check that out too! ;D
 
Well good night guys!! It's 8:03PM where I am.. And this is a last minute post... Wrote this until it was time to sleep!! 
 
Saranghae and Kamsamnida to my lovely readers!! <3