Moving In!

How Can I Forget?

Yoora's POV:

We were driving through traffic... And I was admiring the beautiful city scene of Seoul!

"Imo, do you live within the city? Or in the country." I asked.

"Somewhat in both... We live close by the city, but we live on country." She answered.

I nodded. "That's cool." I said, "Imo, thank you again. I'm sorry it was all sudden though." I told her.

"Yoora, it's fine. We were pretty excited when you called. We got cleaning and everything that day." She said with a smile.

"Okay, that makes me feel less guilty now." I chuckled.

"You don't know how many times I'd think of you, Yoora... The day you left, it was so heartbreaking. You were such a lovely girl. And a wonderful niece. And to see you literally being thrown out of Korea, it was saddening." She said.

I cleared my throat. 

"This huge time difference is going to eat you alive, Yoora-sshi." JungHee Oppa said.

I stiffled a laugh. "I know. I literally lost a day... And the hours are just crazy. I might be up all night tonight." I said.

"Well, I guess while you're up, you can just make yourself comfortable." Dong-Min piped in.

Then I watched as the scenery changed from the city to the country-side. 

"We should be home in another 10 minutes." Auntie said.

I smiled. I was about to see my new home with my Auntie and her family... But I knew, I was gonna need to find my own place after awhile. I wouldn't want to bother them forever.

After about ten minutes of driving down a straight road, we turned into a street. But little did I know, it was just a very long driveway to Auntie's house. I whistled to myself. "Wow. You have an impressive house." I said when it was in clear view.

It was larger than average sized. It was two stories, they had a fountain in the front, a three-car garage, and a massive garden. "Imo, do you grow all the flowers?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yes, and with the help of little from SooJin and the maids." She answered. 

"They are beautiful." I said in awe. 

We got out of the car, and I grabbed my hand carry bag. Then JungHee and Dong-Min grabbed my two luggages from the back.  Then SooJin walked next to me.

"I'm happy you're here, unnie! I now have someone to play dress up with!" she clapped happily.

A small ping went off in my heart. I used to play dress up with Kathy and Jasmine all the time. I smiled at her. "Of course, dongsaeng! I'd be happy to!" I offered my hand for her to hold.

She grabbed it lightly. "Come on, Unnie! Let's go in the house! Come meet my appa!" she giggled.

I couldn't help but smile. She was just so cute. We got to the front door and she knocked with her small fists of an 8 year old. The door then opened.

"Appa! Look who we brought home!! It's Yoora unnie!!" She said, excitedly.

"Hello Yoora. I am your Imobu. JiKun Imobu. It's nice to see you once again. We missed you so much." He hugged me.

"Excuse us." It was Dong-Min. 

"Come in! Come in!" Imobu said.

When I took a step into the house, it was just as beautiful as it was outside!!! 

I watched as the two boys carried my luggage up the stairs and went turned into a hallway...

"Are you hungry, Yoora?" Imobu asked.

I nodded. "But, I would like to shower first." I said.

"Oh, of course! Being on a plane for almost 12 hours. I don't blame you." He chuckled. "SooJin, go take unnie upstairs to her room and give her a towel." He ordered SooJin.

She nodded cutely and grabbed my hand. "Come on unnie!!" She smiled up at me.

We walked up the stairwell, and as we turned into the hallway I saw the two boys walk into, we did the same. Along the hallway there was a small door. She stopped and opened it. She grabbed a towel. And then we continued down the hallway.Aat the end of the hallway, a divide to either go left or right. SooJin led me to the left. "Your room is this one!" She pointed at the second door. Then the door opened, the two walked out.

"Thank you." I smiled at them.

"You're welcome," they both said. Then they brushed past us and went back downstairs. 

I walked into the room. And it was amazing. It had two doors within the room and a balcony!! I gasped in shock!

"Umma said you'd like the balcony." She said. "Well have a nice shower unnie!" She let go of my hand and walked out of the room and closing the door behind her. 

I opened the first door, it was my closet.. MY WALK IN CLOSET! I smiled widely. But then went to the other door and opened it.. The bathroom. I the shower, stripped, and stepped into the warm shower. 

After I showered, I changed into comfy pajamas. But before I went downstairs, I decided to lay down in the bed to feel how soft it was... I jumped into it, and it was SOFT!! And instead of getting up, I went to sleep. Boy, I didn't know I was this exhausted. I thought to myself. And fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

This chapter has LAME written all over it!!! Dx I'm sorry, I couldn't think of anything! But next chapter, will be more interesting! PROMISE~!! I'm sorry if this wasn't an enjoyable chapter.. I wanted to write about this...

Comment, okay?? :D