Not So Good Morning

How Can I Forget?

 

Annyeong!!!^^
Readers, I am so sorry for such a loooong wait... I've had a busy week so far...
But anyways, the results for the poll I had created in the last post are: *Drumroll*
 
Junhyung: 15 Votes
G-Dragon: 4 Votes
Jonghyun: 6 Votes
 
So that means, I'll be starting my Junhyung Fanfic... Let's say on his birthday??
No? Maybe tomorrow or Saturday? We'll see!! ;D
 
Kasahamnida for all the votes!!!
 
So enjoy this chapter!! xD
---------------------
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
*One Week Passes*
 
It has finally been a week as a trainee! Life was more tiring now, but it was all worth it… It’s also been a week since the dream I had of my Umma… The voice of my Umma was stuck in my mind. Every night I’d hear her telling me about my Appa, and how he had passed away… I had told my Imo in private after dinner… She had agreed to talk to one of my Appa’s siblings, and confirm that he had really passed away…
 
I wasn’t ready for the results…
 
On this Monday morning, it was very much so rainy… I dislike the rain… But it couldn’t be worse than the upcoming weeks… With the very cold temperatures and the snow…. (A/N: Time is early November already)
 
I had arrived at CUBE at 6:30... Ugh.. I'm starting to hate this elevator… I think I’m gonna take the stairs from now on. I thought to myself when I got into the elevator… I got to the floor I needed to be on.. I walked into the dance room… And what do I see? A shirtless Ki Kwang and Doojoon laying on the floor.
 
I felt my eyes widen. “OMO!!” I yelped. I gaped at them… 
 
Then out of no where, Yoseob comes up and drapes a towel on my head.
 
“This is not a good way to start your morning!!” He screeched. “Aish. You’re only supposed to look at me shirtless.” You could hear that he’s smiling.
 
I scoffed under the towel and pulled it off my head and smacked his chest. “Aigooo! You don’t have to be so protective, Yoseob. Your yeobo knows how to keep her eyes closed.” I .
 
Yoseob rolled his eyes. “Whatever Yoora. But if you fall for them, I’ll be sad; and it’ll be on your conscious.” He stuck his tongue out.
 
I smiled at him. “Then I’ll picture your face on their bodies.” I let out a laugh, then I winked at him.
 
I watched as she blushed.
 
Then I turned around and saw the two’s shirts on the floor… I picked them up and threw one at the other. But they ended up swapping shirts. 
 
“Oh, my bad.” I muttered to myself.
 
When I looked back down, I noticed that my shoe was untied. So I kneeled down and began to tie it. As I was typing my shoe, I felt several light objects hit my back… When I stood back up and looked down, I saw six shirts on the floor…
 
The heat began to rush up to my face. I stared at my feet and at the shirts.
 
“Yoora-ah, you can look up you know…” It was Junhyung speaking…
 
I shook my head. “No, it’s fine… I like staring at the floor.” I stuttered.
 
The six laughed. Their laughs together harmonized. My cheeks were literally on fire. 
 
“We’re not kidding, Yoora. You can look up.” Yoseob spoke.
 
I really didn’t want to… All six were shirtless, and the proof was right in front of me!!! But I slowly began to lift up my head with my eyes closed. My head was held up high, but eyes still closed. I didn’t want to risk humiliating myself by blushing a lot and stuttering.
 
I kept my eyes closed for awhile. 
 
“Yoora-ah. You can open your eyes.” Hyungseung teased.
 
“Are you sure?” I asked.
 
“Yes, we’re sure.” It was Ki Kwang.
 
I slowly began to open my left eye.. And when I saw that it was safe, I just opened my eyes fully. I let out a sigh.
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
Seeing the relief on Yoora’s face made me chuckle. I walked up to her. Before I can give her a hug, she put out her hand… It landed on my chest, and I stopped where I was.
 
“Do not do that to me again.” She whispered.
 
I nodded. “Now can I have the hug I came here for?” I asked her.
 
She rolled her eyes and opened up her arms.
 
I walked into them and put my arms around her waist. 
 
“You don’t know how freaked out I was when I saw the shirts on the floor.” She whispered to me.
 
I broke away… “But you know you wanted to see us shirtless.” I wiggled my eyebrows.
 
She scoffed. “Keep dreaming.”
 
 
Right after she said that, the door flung open. I quickly turned around. “Yoora-ah. Your Imo is here to talk to you.” The woman worker said.
 
In the corner of my eyes, I saw Yoora stiffen. “Ne.” She answered. “I’ll be back guys.”
 
When she took a step, I grabbed her hand. “Lemme go with you, Yoora.” I told her.
 
She nodded.
 
We followed the worker outside of the room, and walked through the hallway. When Yoora’s Imo was in sight, Yoora let go of my hand and fast walked to her Imo.
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
“What’s wrong?” I asked my Imo.
 
“I went to one of your Appa’s siblings house…” She started but didn’t finish. 
 
“And?” I asked. “What did she say?” I was anxious to know.
 
“I’m sorry, Yoora… But your Appa really is gone…” She whispered to me.
 
I looked down at the floor. “So my dream was correct.” I stated.
 
Then Yoseob came arrived at my side. “Is everything okay?” He asled.
 
I felt the tears as they lightly grazed my cheeks. I whimpered. “My Appa really is gone.” I whispered.
 
Yoseob put his head down. “Mianhaeyo, Yoora.” He said.
 
I quickly turned to face him and wrapped my arms around him. I began to sob into his chest. “I didn’t even get to say goodbye to him, Yoseob…” I sobbed some more.
 
Yoseob squeezed my waist… He didn’t say anything…
 
I started to calm down… 
 
I felt Yoseob put his chin on the top of my head. “It’ll be fine, Yoora. You have your Imobu and then the rest of BEAST, we can take care of you… And be a fatherly figure to you.” He said to me. 
 
I nodded. “I guess.” I whispered.
 
My Imo rubbed my back. “I’m so sorry, Yoora.. I know you wanted to tag along… But I didn’t want to put that emotional stress on you… I know this is still stressful. But to get it right from the source, would be harder.” My Imo explained.
 
I broke away fro Yoseob. “Imo. It’s fine… I’m kind of glad that I didn’t go… I would’ve broke down right in front of her.” I replied.
 
Yoseob put his arm around my waist. “We have to get back. It’s already a little past 6:50.. You have to get to vocals soon.” He told me.
 
I nodded. “I will see you later at the house then Imo…” I said.
 
She nodded. “Ne. Keep yourself hydrated too, okay?” 
 
“Of course, Imo.” I said. 
 
I watched as she left and walked into the elevator…
 
“So that’s why Imo wasn’t home this morning.” I whispered to myself.
 
“Huh? What’d you say?” Yoseob asked as we walked back to the dance room.
 
“My Imo wasn’t home this morning when Imobu and I left…” I repeated.
 
“Oh okay.” He said.
 
“Yoseob…” I whispered.
 
“Yes, yeobo?”
 
“I don’t feel like training today… The news has made me go lifeless… I just can’t think about my Appa being gone…And I never got to say goodbye…” I said. 
 
“Yeobo. I wish I can say I understand your event, but I haven’t experienced it yet.. So…” He said…
 
I laid my head on his shoulder…
 
“Today, I feel as if the want to train is just not here… I hoped this wasn’t going to happen… But I guess you can say that this has hit me hard…” I sighed.
 
“Do you want to ask President for a day off?” Yoseob asked.
 
I perked up. “No! I don’t want to do that…” I exclaimed.
 
Yoseob shrugged. “Whatever you say.”
 
I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder again…
 
Right when we were about to open the door to the dance room…
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
“YAH! What are you two doing?!” We heard someone yell from behind us…
 
I quickly let go of Yoora and turned around. I watched as Yoora wiped her tears away and turned around also…
 
My eyes bugged out of my head when I saw President Hong standing there with a flustered look on his face…
 
“Why with all the PDA?” He asked us.
 
“Um, sir… I’m going though a tough time right now… And Yoseob was here by my side…” Yoora confidently answered.
 
President walked towards us… His eyes slant with anger.
 
“You two aren’t dating are you?” He looked at me then at Yoora. Then back at me.
 
I shook my head. “We’re just close friends… We’ve known each other since we were babies…” I answered.
 
He looked at Yoora. “What kind of tough times?”
 
Yoora looked down… “Um. I just figured out my Appa passed away four years ago.” She answered with no emotion in her voice.
 
President Hong’s eyes softened. “Oh, Yoora. Mianhaeyo. I understand how it is to lose a father… But why did you only figure out now?” He questioned.
 
“Umm. It’s a long story… And I don’t really want to get into it.” Yoora answered.
 
“Maybe some other day. But if you want, you can take a small day off… And maybe take Yoseob with you.” He said to her.
 
Yoora looked up at him. “Jeungmal?”
 
President Hong nodded. “It’s the least I can do… I can tell that you’re probably not in the correct mood to even train, right?” 
 
Yoora nodded. “Ne. Kasahamnida.” Yoora bowed. 
 
“Yoseob! Make sure you guys don’t get caught out in public. Be cautious on the ones around you. Protect Yoora as if she was your wife.” He ordered.
 
Hehe, my future wife… I thought to myself.
 
“Ne. Of course.” I bowed.
 
“I expect you two to be ready to do double time tomorrow to make up for this lost day of training and practicing.” He informed us.
 
Me and Yoora nodded. “Kasahamnida again, Mr. Hong.” Yoora said.
 
He bowed a bit and then turned around and walked away. 
 
I heard Yoora sigh beside me. “Boy, was that close!” She said.
 
I nodded. “Yeah… I’ve never felt so afraid in front of him before.” I sighed.
 
“Well, at least we got what we wanted… A day off.” Yoora said.
 
I grabbed her hand, turned around and went into the dance room.
 
“Yah! We have a day off~” I sang.
 
Ki Kwang lifted up his head. “All of us?! Let’s go to Lotte World!!!” He exclaimed.
 
I laughed to myself. Oh Ki Kwang… Always so clueless. I sighed. “Nope. Just me and Yoora.”
 
-----------------------------------
Did you enjoy it? I hope you did!!!
 
So are you guys ready for Christmas?? I know I am.
 
I just wanted to let you guys know that in Chapter 30, there will be a special guest...
If you were following me on Twitter, you'd know that!! ;D
 
So thank you again for voting and sticking with me this far along the fanfic!!
 
SARANGHAEYO!!!! <3
 
-Kayla(: