It's a Relief I'm With You

How Can I Forget?

Yoora's POV:

It's been two days since I've seen Yoseob. The last time I talked to him was about five hours ago...at 3 in the morning!!! Well, it was his only time he was free. Once again, I woke up to the sun shining in my face... I gotta make sure to close those curtains before I sleep every night!!! I chastised myself in my head.

Right when I was about to go shower, I got a text message. It was from none other than the handsome Yoseob!! :D

Meet me at the cafe!!! :D

After that text, I jumped into the shower. I went into my closet and looked at the slight more variety of clothes in my closet I had now. I chose to wear a nice outfit. I figured I might as well dress up a little bit, since I was gonna be with Yoseob. After I was done, I went to knock on Junghee's door. He opened it after me knocking continuously for three minutes.

"What do you need?" he asked groggily, rubbing his eyes.

I bit my lip. "I'm sorry to bother you at this time, but can you take me to the cafe?" I asked him. "Yoseob wants me to meet him there." I mumble, feeling bad. 

"Sure! I think it's time for me to get some coffee at that cafe," he perked up. Something I didn't expect from him. "Let me just get ready okay, dongsaeng?" he tells me.

I nodded. "Ne. I'll wait for you downstairs then," I said.

He then closed the door and I went downstairs. I walked into the living room and the TV. I sighed. Nothing good is on. I proceeded to just turn it back off and settle with the silence. After staring at the blank screen for almost 10 minutes, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Dongsaeng, lets go!" Junghee called from the front.

I got up from the couch and we exited the house.Junghee drove to the cafe, as I looked out the window at the morning sky. When we got there, I literally jumped out of the car and ran into the cafe. When I walked in, I looked left and I saw Yoseob. He was looking to the side at the back of the cafe. I stared at his perfect side view. I felt nervous all of a sudden. Is this how I'm supposed to feel when I see him? I asked myself. Then I advanced my way to him.

When I approached the table, he looked up at me and smiled. I felt butterflies in my stomach! I smiled back. His cheeks suddenly turned pinkish. "Yoseob, you're blushing!" I giggled.

"So are you." He winked. "Have a seat, yeobo." 

I nodded and pulled out my seat. "Before I tell you the news, would you like to order anything first?" He asked.

"Just my usual latte," I answered. 

But instead of Yoseob calling a waiter over, he got up. I turned around my seat and watched him walk to the counter...

Yoseob's POV:

I wanted to customize Yoora's latte with the cool little art you can do with the creme. "Can I order one latte, then can you put the little heart at the top?" I asked the lady.

She nodded. "Of course. Is that all for you?" She asked.

I nodded. 

"That'll be 20,000 won please," she said.

I paid and walked back to the table.

"Why didn't you just call a waiter here?" Yoora asked me as I sat down.

I shrugged. "No reason."

"Ummm.. Okay, so what's the news?" She asked. I could tell she was dying to know.

I cleared my throat. "Well Cube is holding a ball next weekend, and I was wondering if you'd like to be my date..." I mumbled.

"Eh? You too?" she asked, surprised.

"What do you mean?" I asked, furrowing my brow.

"My imobu got invited to a ball too! Coincidentally, it's on the same day as yours," she explained.

"But as of right now, we're the only company that is actually holding a ball," I told her.

"Well my imobu must be working at your company then. Because he goes around helping others." Yoora said.

"Is your imobu, uh, Lee JiKun?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yes! That's him!!" I smiled.

"What a coincidence. I'm guessing your imobu is working with our newest group..." I said to her.

Then the waitress came with her latte. She looked at the top.. 

"Kyaaaa~!" She squealed. "It's so pretty. Is this why you went up there? So you could surprise me with this?" She asked, smiling like a little kid.

I nodded. 

She got out her phone and took a picture of it before she drank it. "It's so pretty," she said as she was about to drink it. "Thank you, Yoseob," she smiled at me.

I smiled back. "So, will you be my date for the ball?" I asked her.

"Of course!! I'd love to be your date," she answered.

"Well then I can't wait to see you in a wonderful dress... Then I get to show you to everyone... After the well known picture, it's time for everyone to get to know the real Kim Yoora!!" I declared.

Her cheeks were flushed. "That's so sweet of you."

"Yoora, it's time for me to go... I have practice again in an hour..." I sighed. "I just wanted to let you know the news already, so you wouldn't have to wait," I told her.

"Wait! Can I see you practice?" She asked. I watched her take another sip of her latte.

"Let me call to see if you can." I told her. Then I called Doojoon hyung.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered.

"Hyung, can Yoora join us for practice? She just wants to watch." I said. I glanced at her, she was looking out the window... Her side profile was gorgeous.

"Yeah, of course she can. Just bring her along. But hurry, practice starts in an hour!" He said to me.

"Okay... Kamsamnida, hyung!" I said to him.

Then he hung up.

"Doojoon hyung said you can join." I said.

"Yay!!" She clapped. 

"But we have to get going now! Practice starts soon," I told her. 

She nodded, "Let me go tell Junghee. He's over there." She got up and walked to him. I met her at the door. "Oppa's just gonna stay here..." She sighed.

Yoora's POV:

Here we are again, Yoseob's car. I was about to see the whole gang. I was excited! I missed the guys. When we got to Cube, there was a ton of fangirls crowding the front.. "Yoseob, I don't think I want to go through this..." I said nervously.

"Eh? Yeah, I know... But right now, it's the only way in. The back door is under construction... Ummmm... Here." He handed me a jacket. "Put this over your head," he told me.

I nodded and put the jacket over my head. "Just wait for me... I'll have to open your door and lead you inside," he said. I couldn't see anything. The smell on the jacket was intoxicating! It smelt so good. Then I heard the door open and then a bunch of screaming. I squeezed my eyes shut. Then I felt hands grab my wrists. The screaming got louder, as I walked through it, girls were pulling at my arms and my clothes. I began to feel really scared and started to shake.

The next thing I knew, I was running...and then the yelling stopped. I was just about to take off the jacket with my shaky hands but Yoseob stopped me. "NO! Don't take it off!! Keep it on until we get into the elevator," Yoseob said to me. Then he pulled my wrists more and he pulled me into somewhere unknown and then the jacket came off.

We were in the elevator. My eyes were opened widely... "Yeobo, are you okay?" Yoseob asked, concern heard in his voice.

I shook my head. "That was a very scary experience... They were pulling on me," I pouted. 

Yoseob pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry, yeobo," he whispered into my ear.

I buried my face into his chest. The same smell that was on the jacket was on his shirt and I inhaled it... Then the elevator dinged. We walked out and into a hallway. When we got to a door, Yoseob opened it, and my troubles went away. I was back with my new friends. Because of them, I felt a whole lot better.

-----------------------------------------

While writing this First Snow, First Kiss was on repeat!!
So, enjoyed the chapter? I hope you did!!! I'll update with the continuation of the practice session tomorrow night...
If you liked it so much, comment okay??? <3

Saranghae and Kamsamnida to my Subscribers!! :D