When Things Take a Twist.

How Can I Forget?

Yoora's POV:

The last three members had introduced themselves to me... Hyunseung, JunHyung, and Ki Kwang. They were really cute! I just wanted to pinch their cheeks!! 

Then I went next JungHee oppa. "This isn't awkward for you is it?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No. It's nice to meet these guys." 

"YOORA-AH~!!!!" Yoseob screamed and jumped on my back.

"AHHHH~!!!" I screamed as he landed on me. "Yoseob, what was that for?" I asked...

"You don't remember? I used to do this to you all the time," he smiled at me.

Instead of replying to that, I changed the subject. "Seobie, why did you dye your hair?"

"Because I was told to." He answered as he got off my back.

I made a face. And the others chuckled when they saw it. 

"WHAT?! You don't like it?!" Yoseob panicked.

I shook my head. "I do like it!! It's because of the hair change that I didn't recognize you right away." I smiled at him.

His face started to turn rosy. "Oh, well thanks..." He muttered.

Then Junhyung approached me. The next thing that came out of his mouth shocked me... "So why now? Why did you decide to show yourself now?" he squinted his eyes.

"Eh?" I was taken aback. "Is it bad that I came back?" I questioned.

"You might end up getting Yoseob-ah distracted..." He stated.

I hung my head. "Omo... Mianhae!!" I whispered.

"HYUNG!!!!!" Yoseob yelled at him. "How dare you!!"

Yoseob's POV:

Ooohhh that's it, Junhyung was dead meat too!!! Him and Doojoon hyung were on my hit list now! He made her feel bad!! Yoora-ah doesn't deserve it! She just came back into my life... 

"What Yoseob? You know it's true." Junhyung said.

I shook my head. "No, it's not!" I fought back.

"Look at you for the past how many years!! Since we've been trainees, this girl was all you thought about!! You would always blank out into your own world!!" He yelled at me. "Now that she's here, you're just gonna get even more distracted!!!"

I hung my head.. "Okay. You got me. But I promise I will focus!!" I said to him.

Doojoon hyung then joined the situation. "Junhyung-ah. Cut him some slack. She just came back. So of course he'd be distracted now.. But if she keeps him straight, he'll focus." He tried to convince him.

Then we heard the door open and close. 

"Ummmm... I think she just left." Hyunseung pointed to the door. 

Her cousin was even gone... I was shocked!!! Then I glared at Junhyung-hyung. "Thanks a lot... You better hope I can catch up with her." I said through clenched teeth.

I ran out of the room and Yoora and her cousin gotten quite far down the hallway. "YOORA!!! WAIT!! Please, come back!!!" I called out to her. 

I noticed she stopped walking and turned around. I started to run towards her..

Yoora's POV:

I had to get out of there... I didn't want to hear them talk about me. So I grabbed oppa's arm and told him we should go. So we just walked out... We walked pretty far, then I heard:

"YOORA!!! WAIT!! Please, come back!!" It was Yoseob...

I stopped walking and turned around. He was then running towards me.

When he got to me, he grabbed my hands. "Please, don't leave me again! I just got you back! And I can't lose you again!! It's been too long!!!" He pleaded.

"It's not like I remember anything though." She said.

"But we can hang out and we can refresh your memory!" I told her.

She nodded. "True..."

I smirked a little. "So what do you say? Would you like to go out with me tomorrow? Not as a date. But as a bonding day. We have a lot of catching up to do..." Yoseob asked me.

I smiled. "Sure. I'd love to."

He smiled at me! "YAY!!! Okay.. Here is my number. So I can text you about tomorrow."

He gave me his number and I gave him mine. 

I gave him one last hug. I wanted to see the show for the last hour... "I'll see you tomorrow then, YangYoYo!" I smiled at him.

------------------------------------------------

I'll update again with the "date"!!! So give me like another hour or so, and I'll update!! :D Enjoy... This chapter seriously has the words CRAPPY and LAME all over it!!!!!