Carnival Time!!! :3

How Can I Forget?

 

Yoseob’s POV:
 
The cab that we had arrived in was still here. I sighed in relief…
 
Yoora was quiet the whole walk out the cemetery and didn’t even look back once… When we got into the cab, Yoora just went to the far end and rested her elbow on the door.
 
I’ve never seen Yoora cry that much nor have I seen her get angry… Those two things were a first for me.
 
“Yoora… You’re gonna have to speak sooner or later.” I said.
 
Silence… “Yoora… Please… Seeing in this emotional state is killing me… I can’t stand seeing you so sad and then angry…” I said.
 
“Yoseob.” She whispered.
 
And she speaks. I thought to myself. 
 
“I’m sorry… You had to see me in that way. I just. Seeing my Umma, it opened up to different emotions. And anger was what first erupted.” She whispered some more. “I feel guilty now though, for yelling at my Umma.”
 
She scooted closer to me. She grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers.
 
“Don’t feel guilty… It’s what you’ve kept locked away… And you just wanted to vent.” I reassured her.
 
She sighed. “Yoseob. Do you think my Appa is disappointed in me for doing so?” She asked. 
 
I shook my head. “Anniyo. He probably understands where you’re coming from…” I really wasn’t sure what to say…
 
“Yoseob, can we go to the café?” She asked me.
 
“The one where we met up after BEAST‘s debut?” I asked knowing exactly which one she was talking about.
 
“Yes. That’s our secret place for now.” She said. 
 
I told the cab driver to take us to the café, and Yoora fell asleep on my shoulder.
 
We arrived at the café. “Yoora~” I poked her cheek.
 
She woke up. 
 
“Come on, we’re here.” I told her.
 
She nodded, and got out of the cab… She waited on the sidewalk for me to pay for the cab.
 
I got out of the cab and walked by her side. I put my arm around her waist. “Hey, are you okay?” I asked her. I was getting worried.
 
“I feel guilty for yelling at her.” She said.
 
We walked into the café, and we sat down. She had ordered her normal latte, and I just order a tea.
 
“Yoora, don’t feel guilty.” I told her. Grabbing her hand.
 
“But, she doesn’t deserve it…” She said.
 
I rubbed my thumb back and forth on her hand. “You didn’t deserve to be moved to the States…” I pointed out.
 
She nodded weakly. “True…” She sighed. “Okay. I need to stop acting depressed… This is unlike me.” 
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
This is killing me… I thought to myself. I shouldn’t have yelled at her… I should’ve embraced her and be happy that she was there… I kept punishing myself.
 
I sighed. “We need to do something that will let me get my mind off of this.” I told Yoseob.
 
“Wanna go to the carnival that is being held a few miles out of Seoul?” Yoseob asked.
 
I nodded. “Anything.”
 
I finished my  latte and waited for Yoseob to get everything paid… 
 
“I’m paying for the entrance fee when we get to the carnival.” I said.
 
“Huh? Why?” Yoseob asked, confused.
 
“Because you’ve been paying for the cab and then you just paid for coffee.” I told him.
 
He waved his hand. “Don’t worry about it.” 
 
“Then let me pay for the cab when we get to the carnival.” I told him.
 
“Fine. If it will get you to stop nagging.” Yoseob teased.
 
I smiled. It felt like I haven’t smiled in ages…
 
We got another cab, and then we were off to the carnival.
 
“Yoseob… If you were my Umma, would you have done what I’ve done?” I asked him.
 
“If I were in your position… Going through all the things you have been through, then yes… I would’ve done the same thing.” He answered.
 
I nodded. “Okay. I just wanted to make sure, I wasn’t the only one.” I sighed.
 
“Yoora, there are a lot of teenagers that have gone through what you have. You’re never alone in this world.” He told me.
 
The carnival was in sight! I felt my mood brighten up! I haven’t been to one since I was in the states.. 
 
We stopped right by the entrance. Yoseob was about to pay, but I stopped him. I handed the amount of money needed and gave it to the driver.
 
“You weren’t kidding when you said you were gonna pay.” Yoseob said as we got out of the cab.. 
 
We still had our disguise on… It was impressive on how much people didn’t recognize us… Yoseob and I walked around the carnival hand in hand. I was admiring the fun and joy plastered on the little kids face… It was heartwarming seeing other children happy.
 
When we were passing by the games, I saw this incredibly cute bear! “Yoseob~” I squealed.
 
“What’s up?” He asked.
 
I pointed towards the game stand. “Yoora wants that!!” I squealed again.
 
Yoseob chuckled at me. “Okay. Let’s go get what Yoora wants.” He pulled me by the hand…
 
“Hello you guys!” The game vendor said as Yoseob was trying to get out two dollars out.
 
“All you have to do is try to make as many ping pong balls into the bowls.. The number of balls in the bowls will determine which prize you get.” He explained. “And if you get all of them in, you can get one of the big prizes hanging around.” He finished.
 
I nodded in support of Yoseob. “Hwaiting!!” I raised up my other hand in a fist.
 
Yoseob smiled at me. He then lightly kissed my lips. “That was for good luck.” He winked at me.
 
My cheeks started to burn. The game vendor raised an eyebrow at us.
 
I just put my head down and stared at my feet. A few seconds later: “Thank you sir. Good luck~” The vendor said.
 
I lifted up my head, and saw that Yoseob had a basket of about 10 ping pong balls in front of him. He grabbed one, and threw it. The ball bounced around, but then made it into a bowl. And it continued to be that way until the basket was empty. He had made every single ping pong ball. I shrieked in excitement.
 
“Congratulations! You can choose a prize that’s hanging up.” The vendor said.
 
Yoseob looked at me. “The bear, right?” He asked.
 
I nodded quickly.
 
“The bear please.” He pointed to the one I wanted. The vendor got on a stool and grabbed it. He handed it to Yoseob.
 
He smiled at me. “Here you go, Yeobo.” 
 
I grabbed it and put my face into the soft thing. It smelled weird, but it was so fluffy!! 
 
“Ahhh!!!!” I squealed. “IT’S SO FLUFFY!!!!” I said out of excitement.
 
Yoseob chuckled at me. “And you’re so cute~” He smiled.
 
As I held the big bear, I grabbed Yoseob’s hand. 
 
“You two have a good night!” The vendor shouted after us.
 
“You too!” I called back.
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
My Yoora, looks so cute~ I thought to myself.
 
She looked so cute and innocent with the big bear… “Thank you again, Yoseob!” She said to me. 
 
“Your welcome.” I said.
 
“Can we get something to eat… I haven’t eaten anything since I left the house this morning… And it’s already past 12... I’m starving.” Yoora said. 
 
“Of course. Come on!” I dragged her to a nice little food stand. We ended up getting a small meal, consisting of rice, noodles, kimchi, and beef. 
 
“Yummy~” Yoora said as she looked at the food.
 
We ate our lunch, and when we were finished, Yoora asked: “Can we go on the merry go round and the Ferris wheel?”
 
“Anything for you, Yeobo.” I replied.
 
She smiled widely and we walked around some more. 
 
We came around the merry go round. Yoora and I lined up so we can go on. The little kids were staring at us… Thinking we were crazy teenagers for going on a kid ride.
 
“Annyeong~” Yoora said to one.
 
The little girl smiled back. “Annyeong. I like your bear, unnie~” She said.
 
Yoora smiled. “The bear looks cute. Just like you.” Yoora tapped the girl’s nose.
 
The girl giggled.
 
I hope our kids will look like that when me and Yoora get married. I thought to myself.
 
The line slowly moved, and when we finally got on, me and Yoora were sitting upon a rabbit.
 
Yoora giggled. “We’re on a rabbit.”
 
I nodded. 
 
The ride started up. Yoora was holding on to her bear, and I was holding onto her.
 
She leaned back a bit so that her back was touching my shoulder. 
 
“Saranghae, Yoseob.” She whispered.
 
“Saranghae, Yoora.” I replied. 
 
The ride stopped and I hopped off the rabbit. I gave a hand to Yoora. She smiled at me.
 
It’s as if this morning never happened between her and her Umma… I thought to myself.
 
“Let’s go on the ferris wheel. I really want to go on~” Yoora exclaimed.
 
“Okay. Come on!” I grabbed her hand and we were off to the ferris wheel. But before we did…
 
“Annyeong, Unnie!!” A little girl said behind us.
 
Yoora stopped and turned around. “Goodbye, dongsaeng.” She handed me the bear, and picked the girl up and hugged  her. Then the little girl whispered something in Yoora’s ear. Yoora looked at me and smiled. She looked back at the girl and put her down. 
 
The little girl waved at me and smiled. She skipped to her Umma, and me and Yoora were off to the ferris wheel. Yoora grabbed my hand and looked up at the sky as we walked.
 
“What’d the little girl say to you?” I asked curiously.
 
“It’s a secret.” She winked at me.
 
We got to the ferris wheel. Luckily there was barely any line here. We got into a booth, and sat down. Yoora’s bear was on the other side, as me and her sat side by side. I put my arm around her waist.
 
“Thank you for an enjoyable afternoon.” Yoora whispered.
 
“Well the days not over yet.. Maybe tonight we can do something special?” I suggested.
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
“Maybe dinner at a special place?” Yoseob suggested more.
 
I nodded. “That’d be wonderful.
 
Yoseob placed his head on mine as I put my head on his shoulder.
 
“I don’t want this moment to end.” I said to him.
 
“Neither do I.” He sighed.
 
I lifted up my head and I looked into Yoseob’s eyes. Our foreheads touched and I stared into his eyes more. Yoseob closed the gap. He laid his lips on mine gently. He placed a hand on the side of my neck. My hands intertwined with his hair… We continued for almost a minute. Only stopping for air one. We finally broke apart. I put my head back down on his shoulder. 
 
Yoseob wrapped his arms around me. We sat like this until it was time to get out. I sighed when the ride stopped…
 
“I wanted that to last a little longer.” I muttered.
 
Yoseob placed his hand on my head. “Oh, Yeobo. You’ll be fine.” He chuckled.
 
Yang Yoseob, I love you with all my heart. One day, me and you will be tied together forever with nothing in between to tear us apart. Saranghaeyo.
 
---------------------------
What do you think? 
You like the little intimacy at the end?? ;D
(Don't deny, I know you do! XP)
 
Wells guys, here's the deal.
I will update my two fanfics one after the other.. (Or whichever I feel like updating)
Since I only have a short period of time on my laptop...
 
So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 
Comments are appreciated~ 
 
Sarangahae!!!!<3