Practice Room

How Can I Forget?

Comment Replies:

@Yoshido:
I'm happy that you like my fanfic! :D I hope that you enjoyed the other chapters and will continue to like the upcoming ones!! And I'm glad you found my fanfic too!! Hahaha! XD

@applejuicefool:
Thank you!!! And by the way, I love your fanfic too!!! :3

--------------------------------------

Junhyung's POV:

I saw Yoora by Yoseob's side and I felt butterflies in my stomach. She looked so pretty. I wonder if she was cold though. Her right shoulder was uncovered by the shirt she was wearing. 

I watched as she gracefully walked into the room and went to hug Doojoon-hyung. I felt a pang in my heart. Then she came up to me. She smiled at me. "Annyeong, Junhyung!!" 

I felt my cheeks warm up. "An-an-annyeong, Yoora-ah." I stuttered. 

Then she gave me a hug. Without a second thought, I wrapped my arms around her.

She broke away and continued to say her 'hello' to the other members. 

DongWoon's POV:

I watched as Yoora-sshi went to hug Doojoon... I noticed something slightly different about Junhyung...

I'm kinda picking up that Junhyung-hyung might be having feelings for Yoora-sshi... He looked a little jealous when she had hugged Doojoon-hyung.. Plus, he was blushing when she gave him a hug... Hmmmm... I wonder...

Yoora's POV:

I was so glad to see the guys again, that I forgot about what had just happened outside... Yoseob walked to me. "We're gonna start practicing.. You can just sit at that couch on the side." He pointed to the couch.

I nodded. I walked to the couch. Then Oasis started playing... 

I was in love with this song. When it came to Yoseob's part, he made eye contact with me. I felt my cheeks burn.

Geudaeneun moreujyeo sesange dan hana geudaega
Only one more than better world

The song continued on. 

When it got to Junhyung's rap, the weirdest thing happened.... 

Oh, lonely night, jigyepgo summakhi neun eodume bam
Geu sogeseo maeil bameul nunmullo honja uldeon nal
Ajigeun yeori gimanhan gaseume sang cheoreul jweotdeon manheun
Saramdeul daeshin, thanks a lot, nae mami memareul ttae

He looked at me. Complete eye contact. I was kind of shocked, because I didn't think he liked me that way. I thought he actually disliked me from the first time we met. He continued rapping.

But that’s ok, you make a way
Eonjena bichi dwineun you, you, you
Salmwi iyu only you
Neon samagwi oashiseu jeil dalkomhan chokollit

When he rapped the last line, he smiled at me... This is getting really weird...

The song ended. I just sat there, still in the daze about Junhyung making complete eye contact with me and that he smiled at me. I had a feeling that he was building up some feelings for m.. He was cute and all, but I don't have the same feelings for him as he has for me. I sighed, if this were to get to the point where they'd be fighting over me, then I don't know how I'd take care of it.

While they continued with practice, I was going from texting my ex-boyfriend to watching them. I really didn't want to be texting him. But I did anyways, because I knew he missed me, and I missed him too. I stopped after about five minutes, because I didn't want to deal with him anymore. He was turning into that clingy guy agai.. The next thing I knew, Yoseob was standing in front of me.

Yoseob's POV:

I decided to go talk to Yoora, as we took a short break. She was doing something on her phone. When she finally stopped and looked up, our eyes met. She smiled at me.

"So how are you holding up? Bored yet?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "How could I when I'm watching 6 men practicing?" She joked around.

I chuckled. "You're funny! So, what was so interesting on your phone?" I asked, curiously.

She looked down at her phone. "Oh, I was just texting my ex... I haven't talked to him since I left... I didn't bother texting him when I landed here.." She told me.

"Oh, okay..." It was getting awkward now... "So do you have a dress for next weekend?" I changed the subject.

She nodded. "Ne. I went shopping with my imo about two days ago... It's a really pretty dress. I hope you'll like it," she said, blushing.

"As long as you're the one wearing it, then I'll love it." I smiled at her.

She smiled back. "How sweet!" She giggled.

Then Ki Kwang came on by. "Look at the two love birds!" He teased us.

"Shut up, Ki Kwang!" I scolded him.

"Someone's in denial." I heard him mumble.

Yoora was giggling into her palm.

"Yoseob-ah! Come on!! Time to continue with practice!!" DooJoon-hyung called out.

"Oh, before you go back to practicing. Where is the bathroom?" She asked me.

"When you exit out from the door, turn left, and it'll be on your right hand side." I told her.

She nodded. "Okay." I watched as she got out of the room.

Yoora's POV:

When I got out, I did as Yoseob said, and found the bathroom... I had to splash my face with cold water because I was getting slightly tired. After I was done, I went back. But instead of going back into the room, I went to go see if my imobu was around. 

------------------------------------

Well my lovely readers!! Here it is!!! 
ENJOY IT!!! LOVE IT!!!! xDD 
And as you can see, I did comment replies like I said I would!! :D

Oh, and while I was writing this, I got distracted by watching Beast's concert trailer videos... I wish I can go to South Korea, just to see our lovely boys preform!!
And not to mention YG Family's Concert this Friday and Saturday!!! ;D

SOOOO COMMENT!!! <3