As if I've Been Missing Something...

How Can I Forget?

Yoora's POV:

Here I was, sitting on a cushioned bench at the airport. I was getting ready to leave my Auntie JunHee and family, to go back to Korea. I made the choice about two weeks ago... My reason? Well, it feels as if my life I left behind in Korea, needs to be continued... I don't remember much from Korea, but it feels as if there's something or someone I'm forgetting.. I couldn't put my finger on it. I was with my Auntie JunHee, Uncle Ryan, their two kids, Jasmine(6) and Kathy(10), and with my boyfriend, Daniel. We've been sitting here for the past hour and a half. And my flight was gonna start boarding in about 45 minutes..

"Yoora, do you have to leave?" Daniel asked for the millionth time.

"How many times do I have to say it? Yes, I do have to leave." I answered. Getting slightly annoyed.

"But I thought you wanted to live with me forever..." He muttered.

I sighed. "Oh my gosh, Daniel! Why are you like this?!" I asked. Annoyance visible in my tone.

He didn't say anything...

I sighed. "I already told you. I feel as if I need to continue my life in Korea. I miss it too much." I told him.

"What is there even to do there?" He asked curiously.

"A lot of things. I want to try to land a career in acting or singing there." I answered. That was another reason why I wanted to go back to Korea. I wanted to experience the fame there... Here, it seemed too much. I wouldn't be able to handle it. 

"If you stay here you can experien-" I stopped Daniel in the middle of his sentence.

"Just stop it already, Daniel!!! We've been through this almost a hundred times for the past two weeks! Just let me go!! I want to do this because it's my choice!!!!" I literally yelled at him.

My Auntie and Uncle looked at us worriedly. The kids were just sitting there.

Daniel glared at me. "Fine. I'm sorry."

"Daniel, why do I feel as if this event has tore us apart?" I asked him with my eyes to the floor.

"Yoora, it's because it has... I don't think I'll be able to handle the huge distance between us." He muttered.

I felt tears getting ready to escape my eyes. "Why didn't you say this two weeks ago? Could've saved me from the guilt and pain." I whispered.

"I wanted to make the last two weeks wonderful that's why. And it was. That's all I wanted." He said.

"Daniel, lets just it end now. Please? I can't live knowing that you felt this way." I begged.

He nodded at me. "Okay. Might as well."

I hugged him tightly. He returned the squeeze. "Daniel, thank you for the wonderful past three years. It's been great being your girlfriend and being able to gain all those memories together." I told to him.

He kissed my forehead. "It was my pleasure. Take care in Korea, okay? Just know that I love you and always will. And contact me whenever you feel lonely. Even if we're not together, we'll still be close friends." He smiled a little.

I laid my lips on his gently, and in the background I heard the two girls giggling. "I love you too, Daniel. I'll see you again one day." I reassured him.

"I look forward to that day." He said. He quickly gave me one last peck on the lips, and left.

It was suddenly time for me to leave and go check in. I in a breath. I was ready for this! 

"Yoora! Have a safe flight, okay? Make sure to call us when Auntie RaeKyung picks you up." My Auntie said in Korean. She hugged me. 

"Thank for taking care of me for the past 7 years. It has been the best. I'll make sure to visit every once in awhile." I said to her. I hugged her again.

I went to hug my Uncle Ryan. "Take care, kiddo! It was nice taking care of you! And thank you for being a great babysitter, too!" He handed me something. It was money (Well Won of course, since they don't use USD in Korea)!

"Oh, thank you for the money. I'm pretty sure this will come in handy when I get there." I said. "Jasmine! Kathy! Come give your Yoora unnie a hug!!" I called out to them.

The cuties ran towards me. "Unnie!! Don't leave us!!" They buried their heads into my neck. 

"I'm sorry guys. But it's time that your unnie leaves. I will be back, okay? And I hope that you two will continue to do good in school and behave." I told them. Feeling more tears coming. 

I gave them a kiss on their foreheads then I let go of them. "Okay, unnie has to go now. I love you guys! I'll miss you!" 

They were crying. I gave my Auntie and Uncle one last hug, and walked towards the security check. They watched me get inspected. And when I finished, the two girls yelled from the other side. "SARANGHAEYO UNNIE!!!!" And made hearts with their arms. I smiled and made a heart with my arms. I waved them a final goodbye, and walked to my gate I had to be at. 

I lined up. Waiting to get my ticket check and get onto the plane. When I got on the plane, I had to sit next to an old Korean lady... I sighed. I opened the window. The sun was slowly rising. Here I come Korea! I thought to myself. The plane was about to take off, so I put my headphones in and watched as the plane ascended into the air. Getting higher and higher.

I was ready to continue the forgotten life I lived in Korea. Too bad I don't remember anyone or anything. That's why I chose to do this right? To find what I've forgotten?

--------------------------------------------------------

Well guys, I know that this is a pretty lame chapter.. It was only focused on Yoora and her departure from the US to Korea. To continue her past life she left behind.. I'm actually gonna write a Chapter 2 after this... Please don't hate me for this lame Chapter. I couldn't think of anything... And I had writer's block. I promise I will make the 2nd Chapter better, okay?