The Best Night

How Can I Forget?
Comment Replies:
 
@NoobieWriter101:
Annyeong new reader!!!^^ Thank you… I really appreciate the love!! XP
And, of course.. I will always continue to update, to make my readers, like you, happy!! :D 
 
(A/N: Remember that you are Yoora… Just wanted to make things clear… I just had to use a name because I wouldn’t be able to keep up with doing this: “____-ah”
So Yoora is you!! :D)
 
--------------------------------------------
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
*A Week Later*
 
I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I was waiting for a reply from Yoseob. We started texting each other about an hour ago. We were blabbering about the ball coming up tomorrow. I was ready to get in that wonderful dress and get my make up and hair done.
 
Imo wanted to take us to the salon she always go to so we can get pampered and everything. I had to go through one day, and then I’d finally see my Yoseob again. It might be kind of weird saying this, since I have forgotten about him and then all of a sudden just falling in love with him. But what do you expect? My 12 year old self fell in love with him and those feelings are all coming back again… 
 
As the days have been going by, I remember more and more… About my parents, the things I did, school, and of course Yoseob… Just recently, I remembered that one day I spent with Yoseob at the park… Me and him were only 11... We were enjoying ourselves on the swings… And we were just in our own little worlds…
 
*Flashback*
 
“Yoseobie! Look at the clouds!!! The higher you swing; the closer you get to them!” I exclaimed to him.
 
“You’re right, Yoora!! Look at me, I’m going to catch that cloud right there!” he said happily.
 
I watched as he swung high and attempted to reach for the cloud. When his swing repelled back, he looked at his hand and frowned. “I didn’t catch anything…” he mumbled.
 
I giggled at him. “Seobie, I don’t think you can catch them… I think you can just get closer to them.” I told him.
 
“Oh well… I guess later when we get older, I’ll be able to catch a cloud for you.” Yoseob smiled at me.
 
I smiled back. “How about you get me a star? I would really like a star…” I said. “The cloud might end up floating away from me… And then you’d have to catch another for me.” 
 
We stopped swinging. “A star, huh?” Yoseob questioned.
 
I nodded. “Yes, a star. That’d be the best gift ever!” I sighed.
 
“I’ll see what I can do later then.” He did a fist pump into the air.
 
I giggled. “Yoseob, you’re the cutest thing ever!” I told him. 
 
I watched as his cheeks blushed. 
 
*End of Flashback*
 
Then I got a reply back from Yoseob:
 
So, do you want to take a picture of yourself in that dress of yours? So, you’re YangYoYo can get a sneak peek?? ;D
 
I chuckled to myself. I typed a reply back.
 
Keep on dreaming, YangYoYo!! You’re just gonna have to wait until tomorrow night!! ;P
 
I re-read the text and hit “Send”.
 
I sighed. I wonder if Yoseob remembers that star he promised me seven years ago… I thought to myself… I was gonna ask in the next text after he replied… Then my phone vibrated… 
 
Awww!! C’mon Yeobo!! Pleaasssseeeee!!!??? :D
 
I shook my head in disbelief.. “This guy doesn’t know the meaning of “no” apparently…” I said out loud…
 
I texted back:
 
NOOOO!!!! It’s just one day!! You can wait, Yoseob!! Oh, and by the way, do you remember that star you promised you’d get me from seven years ago??
 
I was very confident on sending this. So I pressed “Send” for the hundredth time this morning…
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
I read Yoora’s text
 
NOOOO!!!! It’s just one day!! You can wait, Yoseob!! Oh and by the way, do you remember that star you promised you’d get me from seven years ago??
 
I stared at the screen… “A star?” I whispered.
 
“Bwoh? What did you say?” Hyunseung hyung asked.
 
“Huh? Oh, nothing… Just talking to myself.” I said, still confused.
 
Then I texted her back:
 
What star, yeobo? Like a star made out of paper or a star from the nighttime sky? I don’t remember any star…
 
I pressed “Send”. I was sitting in a van in next to Hyunseung-hyung and the window… We were on our way to a local music store to go sign some CDs for fans… I looked out the window, still trying to figure out what star Yoora was talking about… I racked through my brain back seven years… It was a year before Yoora was forced to leave.
 
I sighed to myself. “Aish! I don’t remember!!” I accidentally said out loud.
 
“What are you talking about, Yoseobie-ah?” Doojoon hyung turned around in his seat.
 
“Yoora just texted me asking if I remembered the star I promised her seven years ago… And I’m trying to remember, but I can’t!” I complained.
 
“Well wait for her to reply back. She might give you more details.” Ki Kwang said.
 
And right when he finished, I got a message.
 
Yoseob!! The star~!! Remember?! When we were on the swings that one day. And you were saying you’d catch me a cloud when we’d get older. But instead I said I wanted a star… Remember anything? And I thought I was the one who went away for six years and forgot everything! :P
 
Then it came to me!! “OH YEAH!! That star!” I said out loud… A huge light bulb was probably floating above my head right now…
 
“You remember now?” Dongwoon asked.
 
I nodded. “Yup!! I promised her I’d get her a star since she didn’t want a cloud…” I smiled to myself.
 
“A cloud? A star?” Junhyung hyung asked. “What kind of minds did you guys have seven years ago?” he questioned.
 
“A very imaginative one,” I stuck my tongue out at him.
 
I texted her back:
 
OH! Now I remember!! You sure you don’t want a cloud too? Now that we’re older, I think I can get you both! ;D
 
We arrived at out destination… Before I can get a reply back, I had to text Yoora.
 
Yeobo, I have to get going… Gotta go to a fansigning. I will text you once I am done, okay? 
 
Once I sent that, I received another…
 
>////< You’re too cute, Seobie… I still look forward to that star the most, though!!!
 
I smiled to myself. “You’re too cute, Yoora.” I whispered to myself.
 
“YOSEOB!! Let’s GO!!” Junhyung nagged…
 
I sighed to myself. “Is there ever a time where you don’t nag?” I asked as I rolled my eyes.
 
“Don’t let me backhand you. Let’s go!” he snapped back.
 
I raised my hand in surrender. “Okay, okay! I’m coming!” I said as I got out of the van and followed the others.
 
I got one last message. 
 
Okay… Hwaiting!!^^
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
I sighed to myself.. Here comes another couple of hours without communication without Yoseob… I walked out of my room and down the stairs.. All I had on was a simple pair of purple sweats and my white undershirt.. I walked to the back and I went on the swing set that was set up… I sat on it, and I brushed all my troubles away from me as I got higher and higher.
 
The things I like to do on swings is to clear my mind but at the same time, think… This was the best time to think…
 
  • I wonder what my Umma looks like now… Is she still beautiful?
  • Is my Appa still handsome?
  • Do they still act the same?
  • Do they ever think of me?
  • What were they thinking when they made the decision to send me off the States?
  • Are they even still alive?
All those things just kept running across my mind… This was the only time when I wasn’t thinking about Yoseob… When I think about my parents, I forget about everything else… As I swung higher, I’d picture myself living on a cloud, and look down at the world and try to find my umma and appa somewhere… 
 
I stopped swinging and walked back into the house. I went to the kitchen and found a fresh apple. I wiped it on my shirt and bit into it. Without paying attention, I bumped into Junghee oppa. Causing me to drop my apple.
 
“AW MAN!! That was a fresh apple!” I exclaimed in English.
 
“What did you just say?” Junghee oppa said.
 
I repeated what I said in Korean.
 
“Well just wash it off and continue on eating it,” he shrugged.
 
I eyed him. “Did you just wake up, oppa?”
 
He nodded. “Yeah… I stayed up late last night playing my video games again…” he chuckled.
 
I shook my head. “Shame on you. You should be going out more…” I said, “why didn’t you go with your umma and help her shop?” I asked.
 
“Why didn’t you?” he retorted back.
 
“Because, she told me to stay home. HA!” I smiled at him.
 
He snorted. “Whatever. It’s all because you’re our guest,” he stated.
 
“Yeah, your temporary guest; until I get a job and a place of my own..” I replied.
 
He shook his head. “Just continue eating that apple,” he brushed past me to the fridge…
 
The house was pretty empty during the day. Imobu was out working, SooJin and Dong-Min were at school, and imo was out doing her daily errands.
 
I walked to the living room, plopped on the couch and the TV. I ended up watching Strong Heart.. 
I didn’t really pay attention since my mind was trained on the apple and the questions that were attacking my mind.
 
I finished the apple midway of the show… I got up and threw it away. I sat back on the couch, but ended up falling on my side in a laying down position. My eyes drooped closed.
 
*The Next Day*
 
The day of the ball. I didn’t even know I slept through the whole morning and afternoon. I had woken up when my imobu came home at 9:30. I had to eat dinner and then I had a two hour conversation with Yoseob, and then fell back to sleep at midnight.
 
I groaned. I can't wait to get pampered and go to the ball, but I wasn’t ready to leave this comfortable bed. I heard a knock on my door. The door opened. “Yoora?” my imo whispered as she peeked her head in.
 
I whispered back, still trying to find my voice. “I’m awake.” 
 
“Okay, well just shower and don’t put any make up on or fix your hair. We need to go to the salon soon. It’s already 9 in the morning.” She said.
 
I nodded into my pillow. “Okay. Give me about 15 minutes and I will be out.” I said.
 
The door closed. I got up from bed slowly and dragged my way to the bathroom…I showered and just put on sweats and a regular t-shirt… I walked downstairs, and my Imo was waiting for me.. She too was in a pair of sweats and t-shirt… And she looked different without any make-up on.. But consider it natural beauty. 
 
“Ready? Imobu already put our dresses in the car… So when we’re done with all our preparations, we can get dressed and get to the venue where the ball will be.” She told me.
 
I nodded. “Okay.”
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
“I wanna know what Yoora will look like in that dress.” Doojoon smiled at me.
 
I shook my head. “Hyung stop!!! I will be the first to see her!!” I said to him…
 
“So do you have that cloud necklace you bought for her yesterday?” He asked me.
 
I nodded. “Yes. It’s in my room… So I have the cloud and the star I promised… Now, let’s just hope that she will love it.” I said
 
“If it’s from you, I’m pretty sure she will.” Hyunseung-hyung joined in…
 
“Where do you guys keep coming from?” I asked.
 
“We’re always together, so think about it, dongsaeng.” He cocked his head to the side.
 
I rolled my eyes…
 
“Well we need to go get ready for the ball tonight… Gotta be at the venue by 5:30.” Doojoon said…
 
We walked down to the van, piled into the van, and made our way to the salon… 
 
*8 Hours Later*
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
I looked at myself in a full body mirror… I was in the dress I bought and my hair was like I pictured it. In a messy bun with strands grazing my cheek. I looked beautiful.
 
“Yoora, let’s go! We have to get to the venue already!!” My Imobu called to me.
 
He and the rest of the family came around 30 minutes ago. And boy did they all look beautiful. It was hard to believe we were all some how related.
 
I ran to them and oppa looked at me. “Well, my dongsaeng looks beautiful,” he smiled at me.
 
I smiled back. “Thank you, oppa.”
 
“UNNIE!! You look gorgeous!” SooJin exclaimed.
 
“So do you, dongsaeng! You look like a princess.” I tapped her nose. I looked at Dong-Min. “Now look at you… You look so fresh.” I pinched his cheeks.
 
We got into the car, and drove to the venue. When we got there, the carpet leading inside had fans screaming at the side. And there were photographers everywhere! I got nervous again… We walked out of the car, and we walked into the venue…
 
When I walked in, the setting was elegant and beautiful. When I looked around, I saw Yoseob.
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
I was hanging out with Dongwoon and Ki Kwang. Then when I saw more people enter the venue, my eyes rested on the girl. It was Yoora. 
 
“Hyung, isn’t that Yoora over there?” Ki Kwang asked.
 
Out of no where, Doojoon whistled. “Whoa! Look at the beautiful lady over there!!” 
 
I shook my head. “Shut up, hyung.”
 
“IS THAT YOORA?!” Junhyung yelled.
 
“Do you have to be so loud, Junhyung hyung?” I asked him.
 
But instead, I just advanced my way to her. As I got closer to her, she smiled at me…
 
I smiled back. I approached her. “Look at you… Don’t you look handsome?” She winked at me.
 
My cheeks started heat up! “Y-y-you look stunning tonight, Yoora.” I stuttered. 
 
She giggled. “Thank you.”
 
I took her hand. Then all of a sudden, a slow song played. “May I have this dance?” I asked her.
 
She nodded. “Of course.”
 
I walked with her to the dance floor… I know the ball just started, but it’s never too early to get dancing with a beautiful girl.
 
I put my hands around her waist and she put hers around my neck. She laid her head on my shoulder. 
 
“This is nice,” she whispered.
 
“It is.” I whispered back…
 
Then I heard a cough next to us. Yoora looked up. It was Doojoon. 
 
“Can I dance with her next?” He asked me.
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
Doojoon approached us. He wanted to dance with me. I’m surprised Yoseob let me go. I dance with Doojoon for awhile, until Hyunseung came next. I think for ten minutes, I had switched from one member to another. And then Yoseob came back.
 
We found a table to sit at, and we ate a little. We stayed at the table, and chatted for awhile. The guys were still googling over my dress. After about a hour, Yoseob came up to me. “Come with me.” He extended out a hand.
 
I grabbed it. He led me out of the venue, and into the beautiful gazebo they had out there. Around the gazebo was a beautiful garden. 
 
“This is beautiful.” I sighed.
 
“Yoora?” Yoseob said behind me.
 
I turned around. He was holding a box open. It had a cloud necklace in it!! I smiled at it! “Yoseob! It’s looks beautiful!” I exclaimed.
 
“Promise number 1. Now here, promise number 2.” He pulled out a piece of paper from his back pocket. “Yoora, look up into the sky. You see that star right there to the right? That’s your star. It’s named after you,” he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and pointed the star.
 
“Yoseob…” I gasped. “Thank you!” I smiled. I turned around in his arms. Our foreheads touched… I stared into Yoseob’s eyes…
 
He closed the gap between our faces and laid his lips on mine. My eyes fluttered closed. His lips.. Warm, soft… I broke away from the kiss. “Wow.” I sighed, my cheeks burning up. 
 
“This has got to be the best night of my life,” I said to him.
 
“And it gets better,” Yoseob winked at me.
 
“What?” I asked him…
 
“Your Imobu and the rest of Beast have a surprise for you," he says.
 
-----------------------------------------
YOU GUYS ARE SPOILED!!!
Do you know how long this chapter was?!
7 PAGES!!!!
Well who cares? It was a well written chapter wasn't it??
Can you guys tell me your opinions?? Please?? Just comment!!
It'll only take a few seconds to type up. So do it for me, and write a comment!!!
 
Well, what's the surprise?? We'll figure out tomorrow... If I get the time to write... xD 
I'll be out that's why... Christmas shopping! :D
 
OH AND!!! CHECK OUT MY ONE-SHOT I POSTED ON TUMBLR!! INSPIRED BY FIRST SNOW, FIRST KISS!!! <3