Day Off [Part 1]

How Can I Forget?

 

Did you guys enjoy my Junhyung Fanfic?!
 
Hehehe! Enjoy Chapter 29..
I worked on it until I got tired... After this is posted, I'm crashing OUT!
--------------------------
Ki Kwang’s POV:
 
Yoseob and Yoora finally came back… I wonder what took them so long… I thought to myself. 
 
When I looked at them, Yoseob was happy; but Yoora had a smile on her face, but her eyes looked puffy. As if she was crying.
 
“Yah! We have a day off~” Yoseob sang.
 
I perked up. “All of us?! Let’s got to Lotte World!!” I exclaimed.
 
Yoseob smirked a bit. “Nope. Just me and Yoora.”
 
“Whhhhaaaaaaatttttt?” I was in shock. 
 
“Well, we kind of got caught by President before we came in here… And he saw Yoora crying… And of course, we were honest, and she told him about how her Appa past away.” Yoseob trailed.
 
“Wait! What?!” Junhyung exclaimed.
 
“We have a day off… Only me and Yoora.” Yoseob told him.
 
“I got that part, short stuff. But Yoora, your Appa is really gone?” He asked her.
 
Yoora nodded slightly. 
 
I watched as Junhyung took his long strides to Yoora and hugged her. “Mianhaeyo.”
 
Yoora returned the hug. “Kasahamnida, Oppa.” She whispered.
 
When they pulled apart, Yoora had tears falling down her cheek.
 
“GROUP HUG!!!!” Hyunseung-hyung called out.
 
We all got up and hugged around Yoora.
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
Feeling the warmth from the guys around me was just so heartwarming.
 
“Thank you guys so much. But I think today, is a much needed day off… I’m just struggling so much..” I said as we broke apart.
 
I sat down on the floor, pulled my knees up, and wrapped my arms around my legs.
 
“I just feel completely out of it… I can’t even concentrate right now… Luckily, I’ll have Yoseob to spend today with…” I smiled to myself.
 
“Yeah. Well we hope you’ll enjoy the day off and hopefully you’ll feel a lot better tomorrow.” Dongwoon said.
 
I nodded. 
 
“Come on, yeobo. We should get going while the day is still young.” Yoseob said.
I looked up and saw he put out a hand for me. I smiled and grabbed his head. He helped me up and I grabbed my backpack.
 
“Let’s go~” I sang.
 
Yoseob smiled at me and called out. “I’ll see you guys later.”
 
The other five waved us a goodbye.
 
We left CUBE and got into a taxi cab… Yoseob had a really cute disguise on.. He had on a hat and then these really humongous sunglasses on. When we got in, he had whispered something to the taxi driver.
 
I laughed at him in the cab. “You look funny in that.”
 
Yoseob nudged me on the shoulder. “Whatever.. You look funny in that too!” He chuckled.
 
“Whatever. We’re wearing the same thing. So we look funny together!!” I said. “So where are we going?” I asked him.
 
Yoseob shook his head. “I can’t tell you. Sorry!!” He stuck out his tongue.
 
I pouted. “Fine..”
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
I was only gonna take her to the park… I know that’s where she always went when we were small to think… So that’s where I was gonna take her.
 
We arrived at the park… But this wasn’t like any park. This was the park. The park that me and Yoora always went to during primary school.
 
Yoora literally ran out of the cab. I had to pay and grab her backpack for her… I watched as she sat on the swing.
 
“Yoseob! This was the park we’d always go to when we were in school!!!” She called out.
 
I nodded.
 
She was smiling widely on the swing. She seemed to have lost herself and went into her own little world while on the swing. I watched as she closed her eyes and let the swing take her away… I walked to the bench and sat there, admiring Yoora from there…
 
She looks like an angel. And I’m glad she’s my angel. I thought to myself. 
 
I watched as Yoora kept swinging. I remembered that she had a camera in her backpack. So I pulled it out and I started snapping pictures of her. She just looked so peaceful. While I was staring at my photos I had taken, I didn’t even notice that the swing stopped making noise. A shadow casts over me. I look up. I see a smiling angel.
 
“Hello?” I smile at her.
 
She smiles wider. “Hello, my love!” She attacked me with her eye smile.
 
She sat on my lap. I put my arms around her. 
 
She saw the camera. “Eh? What’s this?” Yoora asked. 
 
“Pictures of my lovely angel.” I answered.
 
Yoora turned around to where she was sitting sideways with her legs resting on the bench. She looked at my face. “You’re so sweet, you know.” She said.
 
I nodded. “I’ve been told that a couple times already.” I winked.
 
Yoora laid her forehead on mine.
 
Our eyes were locked into each others. “I love you.” I whispered to her.
 
Yoora closed her eyes. “I love you too, Yoseob.” 
 
Thinking that we were gonna lock lips, she got up and grabbed my hand. “Come on! Let’s go on the spinning thing! Remember what we used to do?!” She dragged me along.
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
Yoseob was pushing the spinning thing to make it go faster. I was laughing so hard. When it got fast enough, Yoseob jumped on. And we laid on the thing laughing until it stopped spinning. When it stopped, I got up and the world was just spinning… I walked around like I was drunk.
 
I was still laughing. “That was so much fun!” I spazzed out. 
 
Yoseob was laughing beside me. “I haven’t done that in years!!”
 
I laughed some more. We sat back down on the bench. He sat down, and I laid down on his leg. He my hair as I laid there. Curing myself from the dizziness. 
 
“Yang Yoseob. Because of you, I will always have a smile on my face. And you will be the reason why I can never stay mad or sad for a long time.” I told him.
 
Yoseob put his hand on my face. “Oh, Yoora… That’s so sweet of you!! It’s because of you I went all depressed for six years… But now that you’re back in my life, I have never felt this happy in a long time.” 
 
I moved his hand out of the way. “Yah! When you say that, you make me feel guilty!!” I nagged.
 
Yoseob chuckled. “It’s all good now.”
 
“I love you. Forever and always.” I said, my eyes slowly drooping.
 
“I love you too, Yoora. Until the day the last rose wilts.” 
 
The day was still young. Me and Yoseob still had a lot of day to cover! Time for me to sleep for a while. I thought to myself before my eyes fully closed into a light slumber.
 
-----------------------------
Did you like it?
I know it's relatively shorter than most chapters.
But it's still good, right?!
 
Gimme your feedback!! COMMENT!!!
 
SARANGHAEYO!!!<3
 
-KAYLA <3