Just a Random Day

How Can I Forget?

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD YOSEOB'S COLLABORATION CHRISTMAS SONG WITH DANIEL FROM DALMATIAN YET?!?! OMG! It's such a good song!!! I kept spazzing out when I was listening to it!! So here, listen while you read!! Hope you enjoy this chapter... And the song!!! ;D

First snow, first kiss~ <3

-------------------------------------------------

Yoora's POV:

I woke up because of the stupid sunlight shining through my window. I had forgotten to close my curtains before I crashed last night. I reached over to the nightstand by my bed and grabbed my cellphone. I had two unread messages, both from Yoseob.

Yeobo!!! Have a good day, okay? Don't forget to eat well!! ;D

I just heard some good news today, I will have to ask you once I see you face to face. So be excited the next time I see you, okay?

I smiled to myself. The usual caring Yoseob. Now, I was wondering what the news was. Oh, this is gonna kill me. I thought to myself.

I replied back. 

I will eat. And I guess I'll have to wait then!!! The wait is gonna kill me!! I want to know!! :x

Then I went into my bathroom and took a nice 30 minute shower. I stood there feeling the warm droplets of water hit my bare skin. Afterwards, I chose out a simple outfit from my super small amount of clothes. As I was putting on my necklace that I found underneath the floorboard, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

My door opened and I watched as my imo walked in. "Want to go shopping today?" she asked me.

"Ah, really?" I asked.

She nodded. "Of course! I think we need to fill up that closet of yours," she teased. 

I chuckled. "Yeah, I do need to fill it up. We can go shopping," I said. 

"Okay, let me go get ready then," she said before she exited my room.

Yoseob's POV:

"Aigoo!! I miss her so much!" I complained for the millionth time.

"Yoseob, if you don't stop complaining and rehearse, I will tell Yoora-ah not see you until we are done with our debut promotions!!!" Junhyung hyung threatened. 

NOOOO!! Hyung, you can't do that to me!!!!!" I begged. 

"SO FOCUS!!"hHe nagged at me.

"Okay, okay!!" I got up and we continued with our rehearsal.

Yoora's POV:

Imo and I were roaming the mall. We had many bags hanging on our arms. Imo was another mother I never had. I kinda like the idea of me being raised by aunties. When we passed by a dress shop, imo pulled my arm and said, "We need to go in here!"

"Eh? Why?" I asked.

"Imobu got invited to a ball. So we need to find you a nice dress!" she smiles at me.

"A ball? How?" I asked away.

"JiKun works for many music companies. He helps produce songs and such. So one of the music companies, which I forgot, invited him and the family to come to the ball they're holding. Since you're family, you're coming with us!" she explained. "Oh, and you can ask Yoseob to come too! You guys can be each others date," she winked at me.

I nodded. "Ooohh! That explains why you guys have the nice house and everything," It finally came to me.

"Yes, that is why! Now come on! We need you a dress. I already have mine at home." She said.

We walked into the store. We put down our bags and I walked to a rack of dresses. "Yoora, how about this dress?" 

I scrunched up my nose. "That's too pink for me, imo," I told her.

I really wanted a dress that would have the crowd going gaga for me. And of course to catch Yoseob's eye. Then I saw this one dress. "Imo! How about this one?!" I called across the store as I held up the dress.

"Yoora, that is a pretty dress!!" She walked up to me. She stared at it intently. "Go try it on!!" she cried.

She pushed me into a dressing room and I tried on the dress. I pictured myself with my hair up in a messy bun and strands of hair grazing my cheeks. Then I pictured Yoseob by my side holding me by the waist. I felt my cheeks tingle with heat. I looked in the mirror and saw my cheeks a rosy color then disappeared. I opened the door and showed my imo.

"You look gorgeous! We have to get it for you!!" she clapped.

"But imo, have you seen the price tag?" I asked as I pointed at the tag that said 200,000 won.

She waved her hands. "Don't worry about it... Consider it another welcome home gift," she said.

I then remembered about the money I found under the floorboard. "Imo, at least make me pay for half," I protested.

She sighed. "Fine. If you insist."

I nodded and went back into the dressing room. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and put my original clothes on. I walked out and we walked to the register. 

"Imo, thank you again!" I said with joy as we walked out of the store.

"You're welcome. Okay, I guess we should call it a day. It's already 1:45PM, I have to go pick up my little SooJin." She said.

I nodded. "Okie dokie." 

We walked out of the mall and we went back home.

Yoseob's POV:

"So you're gonna ask Yoora-sshi to the ball, huh?" Ki Kwang asked me.

I nodded. "Sure am," I smiled.

"I can't wait to see her in a dress." Doojoon hyung joined the conversation.

"Can you stop fantasizing my soon to be girlfriend in your head?" I scoffed.

Doojoon chuckled. "Gosh, chill. I'm just saying. You're one protective dongsaeng," he pointed out.

"Wouldn't you be the same if you lost contact with her for six years?" I asked him, cocking my eyebrow up.

He nodded. "You got a point. But I still can't wait to see her in a dress," he laughs.

I shook my head. "What am I gonna do with you, hyung?"

He shrugged. "You can't do anything," he stuck his tongue out at me.

Then all of a sudden Junhyung came by. "Did I just hear about Yoora being in a dress?" he asked curiously.

"You too, hyung?" I asked in shock.

"What? You have a really cute "friend"! She's too hard to resist!" he used those air quotes when he said friend.

"How many times do I have to tell you guys? She's already considered mine!" I told them.

"As many times as you want. It will never be taken seriously." Junhyung laughs, "until you come to us and show us for real that you two are dating," he continues to laugh.

I sighed. What am I gonna do with these guys? They're all just falling for Yoora left and right! I thought to myself.

------------------------------

OMG GUYS!! I frickin lost my work when I was right in the middle and had to start all over again!!!! So, sorry if it seemed rushed... I only had a couple minutes to write it... But I still think it came out pretty good, yeah??

Thank you guys again!! Your love and support keep me going!!

COMMENT,OKAY?! <3