Something Special.

How Can I Forget?

 

Yoora’s POV:
 
As I laid next to Yoseob, his arm was draped over my side. I propped my head on my elbow and me and him were just staring at each other. Yoseob blinked.
 
“Aigooo~ Looks like I won again!!” I exclaimed.
 
Yoseob sighed. “That’s your third time winning the staring contest.” He pouted. “I’m done playing.” 
 
I stuck my tongue out at him. “You sore loser.” I whispered.
 
“Am not.” Yoseob argued back.
 
I chuckled to myself. “Suit yourself.”
 
“Okay, spill it already. I really want to know what that little girl said.” Yoseob demanded.
 
“Not until you catch me first.” I teased. I got up and wrapped the blanket across my shoulders. I shivered when the wind blew.
 
“Oh, so we’re gonna play chase now are we?” Yoseob raised an eyebrow.
 
I nodded and started to run off. “Yah!! Kim Yoora I’m gonna get you~” Yoseob shouted after me.
 
I shrieked with laughter. I felt free when I ran. I could hear Yoseob’s footsteps not too far from me. “I’m gonna catch you, yeobo!” Yoseob shouted again.
 
I shook my head as I continued to run and grasping the blanket to keep it from falling. Then I ran into the cold water. I yelped in shock and ran back out. “OMO~ This water is cold!!” I shouted.
 
“I’m right behind you!” Yoseob called out again.
 
I looked over my shoulder, and without a doubt Yoseob was catching up. I took off again. “You’ll never catch my Yang Yoseob!!” I called back to him.
 
As I continued to run, I was also getting tired… I stopped for a couple seconds, my skin prickling from the cold and my legs beginning to sting from the run. I put my hands on my knees and tried to gather my breath back. I was about to start running again, when something from behind grabbed me.
 
I shrieked.
 
“Shhhh~” The person cooed in my ear. “Gotcha.” Whispered Yoseob.
 
I giggled. “Looks like you caught me.” As his body touched my back and his firm arms around me, my body began to warm up. Yoseob started trailing kisses down my neck.
 
“So how about you tell me what that little girl said.” Yoseob seductively whispered in my ear. Then went back to kissing my neck.
 
I squirmed a bit. The kisses were sending electricity thoughout my body. “Fine.” I whispered back.
 
I turned around in Yoseob’s arms. My face and his were a mere inch and a half apart from each others. I looked deep into his eyes.
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
Yoora was staring into my eyes. I couldn’t help but stare back.
 
Then Yoora smirked. “Now why couldn’t you do that in our staring contest?” She questioned. “You would’ve won.” She chuckled.
 
I squinted my eyes. “Really Yoora. I want to know.” I told her. 
 
Yoora nodded. “She said: “You and Oppa look like a prince and princess.” Happy now?” I told him.
 
I smiled. “A prince and a princess, huh?” I questioned.
 
“Yeah. And it was so sweet of her. You know what else she said?” Yoora put her face closer to mine.
 
“Hmm. What’d did she say?” I asked.
 
“That we’d make a good king and queen.” She smirked.
 
“Wow. Isn’t that precious?” I felt myself get closer to Yoora.
 
Yoora got a little more closer. “Saranghae.” Yoora whispered to me.
 
I closed the gap.  Our kisses started out gentle and light; but ending up hungry and intimate. I made my tongue roam to her bottom lip. Yoora moaned softly. Then giving me permission to enter. Our tongues sliding against each other. I put my right hand on the back of her neck and my left arm slung around her back. Yoora moved her arms and put them around my neck. 
 
I moved my lips to the corner of . Then I grazed down to her jaw line. Yoora grabbed at the blanket before it slipped off her shoulders. Then my lips met her neck. 
 
“Yoseob.” Yoora whispered.
 
“Yes?” I said against her neck. 
 
“I love you.” She whispered.
 
Then I moved my lips back up to hers. “I love you too.” I said against her lips. Our embrace lasted for only a couple more seconds.
 
We finally separated from each other. Yoora was out of breath again. She grabbed the blanket again right before it slid off her shoulders. Her eyes were sparkling in the moonlight. She nodded childishly. “Yup. This is the best night of my life.” She smiled widely.
 
I wanted to kiss her again. It just that her lips… Her pink, plump lips… They taunted me. I stared at her face and smiled. “I’m glad that it is.” I grabbed her hand. 
 
We interlaced our fingers and walked back towards our spot. “Do you want to go home now?” I asked her.
 
Yoora shook her head. “Not yet. I want to be here with you longer.” She answered.
 
I nodded. We laid back down on the blanket. Being surrounded by the warm air blowing from the warmers made me shiver. 
 
“Are you cold?” Yoora asked.
 
I shook my head. “Anniyo. It’s a small shock to my body; being in the warm air.” I told her.
 
She nodded. Yoora moved her head to my chest. I put arms around her. “Yoseob, we’re gonna have to tell President Hong some day, aren’t we?” She asked.
 
I nodded. “We can’t keep it a secret forever. If we don’t tell him, he’s bound to find out sooner or later.” I told her.
 
“I want to tell him when I debut. Like a week after, I’d like to tell him.” She announced. 
 
“If that is what you want, yeobo. I’ll do whatever you like.” I responded.
 
“Okay. Then it’s set. When I debut, a week later we must tell President Hong.” Yoora said.
 
I nodded. “Ne.”
 
Yoora sighed. “I’m just a bit worried that it might affect mine and especially your career.” 
 
I shook my head. “We’ll see, okay? Let’s just focus on now and worry about this when the time comes.” I reassured her.
 
“Okay, Yoseob.” She stifled a yawn.
 
“You want to go home now?” I asked.
 
She nodded against my chest. 
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
I was getting really sleepy. The last thing I remember is that Yoseob had called someone and then what felt like a few minutes later he was carrying me bridal style. My head was propped upon something soft. I tried to open my heavy eyes. 
 
“No. Go back to sleep, Yoora. You’re at home now.” It was Yoseob’s soft voice.
 
I groggily picked up my arm and grabbed his. “Don’t leave me please. I want you to sleep by my side.” I slurred my words. I was exhausted.
 
I heard Yoseob’s harmonic chuckle. “But I’m not sure if your Imo would approve. And I have to get back to my hyungs’ before they start panicking.”
 
“Please Yoseob.” I begged. 
 
Yoseob sighed. “I’ll see what I can do.” He said.
 
I felt myself smile and then my eyelids gave up on me and closed. 
 
The last thing I remembered before I went into deep slumber was: “Good night my dear princess.” And felt a light kiss on my forehead. 
 
*The Next Morning*
 
I groaned to myself when the sunlight hit my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes. I woke up to the most beautiful sight. A sleeping Yoseob. 
 
I smiled to myself. I grazed my hand upon his cheek. I quietly got out of bed, and grabbed my towel that was on the foot of my bed. I was still in my blue dress. I went got out a pair of pajamas in my dresser and tiptoed into my bathroom. I the water. Waiting for it to get hot. Then I went in and stood there. I was washing off the remnants of the beach off me. I got out and changed into my pajamas.
 
When I got out, I found Yoseob sitting up in the bed rubbing his eyes. 
 
“Morning, Yoseob~” I said cheerfully.
 
Yoseob smiled at me. “Now this is what I’d like to wake up to in the morning.” He said.
 
“Huh?”  I asked confused.
 
He got out of the bed and came up to me. He put his arms around my waist. “To wake up every morning to the face of my princess.” He gave me a peck on the lips.
 
I felt my cheeks burn. “I can never get last night out of my head.” I mumbled.
 
“You mean our little intimate hook up?” Yoseob teased.
 
I hit his chest softly and then buried my face into his chest in defeat. “Yes.” I muttered.
 
Yoseob chuckled. “I thought it was magnificent.” I heard him smiling.
 
My cheeks were burning up more. “Shut up.” 
 
“What? It’s the truth.” Yoseob teased. 
 
I lifted up my head and looked at him. “Okay. That’s enough.” Then my stomach grumbled.
 
Yoseob looked at me with wide opened eyes. “Someone’s hungry.” He poked at my stomach.
 
I grabbed his hands to stop. “Yeah. Now let’s go downstairs and get something to eat.”
 
Yoseob chuckled and followed me downstairs.
 
Yoseob’s POV:
 
We got downstairs and all you can smell is the sweet scent of… Pancakes? Sweet bread? French toast? I just shrugged it off and we entered the kitchen.
 
“Good morning~” Yoora said to her Imo.
 
“Ah. Good morning. Yoseob, I hope you were comfortable last night. I have seen Yoora sleep before and she can hog up the bed.” Yoora’s Imo teased Yoora.
 
“Yah! Imo! That’s embarrassing.” She responded.
 
I shook my head. “I was fine. But these clothes were quite comfy. Tell JungHee- hyung that I said thank you for lending me a pair of his clothes for the night.” Yoseob said.
 
“Oh, I didn’t even noticed you changed.” Yoora pointed out.
 
“I will let him know.” Yoora’s Imo said. “Oh, and you can call me Imo too, if you’d like.” She added. 
 
“Imo?” I asked.
 
“Yes.” She answered. “Imobu called, he said that President Hong wants you guys at CUBE by 9:30 and that you guys will be working until past 11:00 tonight. He said it’s too make up for the lost time from yesterday.” Imo told us.
 
“Man. I hope he didn’t suspect anything between me and Yoseob…” Yoora whispered.
 
“Oh, I got the guys to lie for me for today.” I added in.
 
“Chincha?” 
 
I nodded. “I told them to tell President that I couldn’t wake up today because I had gotten home late from hanging out with you.” 
 
“Oh. Okay. I’m sorry I made you stay last night… I wasn’t thinking clearly… I guess my tired mind was speaking for me…” Yoora put her head down, ashamed.
 
“Hey, it’s fine. If President suspects something, then whatever. If he wants us out, then he’ll get what he wants. Nothing can tear us apart. Even if it is just a big music deal.” I reassured her.
 
Yoora nodded lightly. “Okay.”
 
“Well you guys better hurry and eat. So you can get ready. You have to leave in an hour.” Imo told us.
 
“But I don’t have any clothes.” I told her.
 
“Your friend Doojoon came over and dropped off some. It’s in the living room.” Imo told me.
 
I nodded. “Ah. Kamsamnida.” 
 
Yoora and I ate… Afterwards I had gone upstairs to the bathroom out in the hallway and showered. When I got out, Yoora was already downstairs sitting on the couch wearing a simple outfit. I walked up to her. “Our ride should be here already.” I told her.
 
Yoora nodded and got up. She lent out her hand and I gladly took it. “Imo! We’re going now! See you later!” Yoora called out.
 
“Okay. Stay hydrated!” Her Imo called back out. 
 
We exited out the house and got into the car that was waiting for us. 
 
Oh, this is gonna be a long day. I thought to myself.
 
-------------------------------
 
Did you like the little intimacy there? 
Think of it as a Christmas present from me! :D
 
But....
;_____;
I got bad news for you guys... This is my last update until Sunday...
I will be going a two day road trip starting tomorrow morning.
So I hope this chapter fed your hunger and will keep you full until Sunday! :D
 
I hope you guys will have a very Merry Christmas (or for the most of you: I hope you had a nice Christmas)!!
And I will see you guys when I arrive at my cousin's house!!
 
SARANGHAE! <3