Karaoke! [Part 1]

How Can I Forget?

Yoseob's POV:

We arrived to the cafe. The car that Yoora arrived in was already parked in front of the cafe. 

"Yoseob, thank you for today," she smiled at me.

I returned the smile. "Your welcome. Anything for you." I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Her cheeks were turning a light pink. "I'll see you next time, Yoseob," she said as she unbuckled.

"I'll text you later on," I told her.

She nodded. 

"Oh, and before you go! I just wanted to let you know, that the guys and I are planning on going out to a karaoke bar tomorrow night, in order to celebrate. So if you'd like to join us," I smiled at her, "just let me know~"

"I'd love to join. Just let me know where it is and I'll ask Junghee oppa if he can take me." She said.

It was my turn to nod. "Okay. Bye Yoora. Have a wonderful evening."

She opened the door and walked to the car in front of us. She got in and waved at me. I waved back.

I sighed, as I watched the car leave. "Back to my hectic life with the guys..." I said to myself as I left the cafe.

Yoora's POV:

"So how did the bonding go?" Junghee oppa asked me as we drove off.

"It was fantastic!!! He took me back to my old house... guess what I found," she said quietly.

"Hmmm? What did you find?" he asked.

"A letter, a necklace, picture frame, and some money," I listed, "also gained some more memories."

"Underneath the rigged floorboard?" Junghee oppa already knew.

I nodded. "Yeah, underneath there."

"What did the letter say?" he asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," I murmured. 

"Okay, I understand," he replied. 

Yoseob's POV:

*Back at the dorm*

As I walked through the door of the dorm, Doojoon hyung was the first to approach me... "So how was it?" he asks me.

I shrug. "Great. We visited her old house, then she wanted to see my parents again.. So we went to my parents house. Basically, we spent our day going down the road to the past," I told him.

"That's great," he sighs.

"I know you like her, hyung. But you have no chances with her," I told him, smirking. Getting ready to release the blow about what Yoora had told me.

"Oh? And how's that?" he asked curiously.

"She said that she fell in love with me when we were 12. So HA!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

Doojoon pouted. "Awwww. That's sweet... I knew I wasn't gonna have a chance.. I can still be friends with her though, right?" he questioned. 

I nodded and sigh. "Sure, why not. Oh, and I invited her to come with us tomorrow night," I told him.

"To the karaoke bar?" he asked.

"Yup. She said she'll try to come," I answered. 

"Okay!" Doojoon started to smile.

I smacked his head. "Don't even think about it!" I pointed at him.

He raised his hands up in surrender and laughed. "Whoops."

I shook my head in disbelief at my hyung.

Yoora's POV:

"Imo... Imobu... I found this today when I went to visit my old house..." I showed them all the items that I had gathered from the rigged floorboard.

They read the letter together,and I watched their faces change as they got farther into the letter. 

"I knew it," I heard my Imo mutter, "I knew she was pregnant!!" she was angry. "I wish she would've told me this!" she slammed her hand on the counter.

"Honey...shhhh! It's the past... It's okay now.." I watched as he put his arm around her shoulder.. 

"Yoora-ah. I'm sorry you came across this," my imo said. "I wish you didn't find it so quickly... You must've been devastated when you were with Yoseob..." she sighed.

"Imo, it's fine..." I said to her. "This shouldn't affect me, right? Since I haven't seen them for over six years. Yeah, I miss them. But for some reason, I can go on without them. I've lived with Auntie Junhee for six years. She served as a mother to me. I can depend on anyone and my real mom doesn't have to be one of them," I reassured her.

She nodded. "You're such a strong girl.. You got that from your mom, you know? She would never let anything bring her down. Even if it was something or someone really close to her. She didn't give up on her dream," she sighed. "I would always look up to her," her eyes were staring off into space.

"Oh, um... I don't want to bring this upon you guys... But, is it okay if I go out tomorrow night? Yoseob invited me to hang out with him and the others for a celebration on their debut," I stared at the counter, waiting for an answer.

"Yoora-ah, why do you have to ask? You're 18, right? You're pratically an adult.. You don't need our permission," my imobu said to me.

"Uh.. Umm.. I just thought I had to ask because I live under your roof now..." I cleared my throat, "plus, I don't want to bother Junghee oppa so much..." I said. 

My imo waved her hand. "Aish. Don't worry about him. He's always in the house... He needs to get out sometime too.. So when you ask him to bring you somewhere, it gives him the chance to do anything else but play video games." 

I chuckle. "Well, I guess I'll go up to my room," I said. 

I looked at the clock before I left the kitchen.. It was only 3:45pm.... Time was going by so slow! I wanted tomorrow night to come already... 

When I got into my room, I checked my phone... I had three unread messages.

Yoora-ah... Ask your oppa if he knows where this place is... 
 

I hope you can go, Yoora-ah! The others are looking forward to seeing you again!!!


Yoora-ah, you there??
 

Then I texted Yoseob back...

Sorry, Yoseob... I was talking to my imo and imobu about the letter...  I had to ask permission to go and they said I can go.. Let me just ask my Junghee oppa if he knows where the place is...

Then I got up, and walked to Junghee oppa's room... I knocked on his door. He came after a minute and opened the door.

"Yes, dongsaeng?" he asked. He had one of those headphone/microphone things on his head and a game controller in his hand.

"So all you do is play video games, huh?" I chuckle.

He stuck his tongue at me. Then through the earpiece, I heard: DUDE!! WHERE ARE YOU?! HURRY UP!!! OH, AND WHO IS THAT GIRL?!?!

I chuckle again. "Okay, so do you know where this is? I need to go there tomorrow night," I showed him the picture.

"Of course. Everyone knows that karaoke bar," he nods.

"Okay. So.. Um.. Can you take me tomorrow night?" I ask.

"Ne... Now, I need to get back to playing..." he smiles at me.

I nodded. "Okay, thank you~"

He closed his door.

I walked back to my room, plopped on my bed, and texted Yoseob. 

Oppa knows!! ^^ So, what time?

A few seconds later:

5:30. We like to start early! :P

I chuckle lightly to myself and texted back:

Okay. Yoseob, Thank you again for today.. I will see you and the rest tomorrow!

(Okay, I want to skip to the next night!!!)
*The next night! 4:00PM*

Yoseob's POV:

Me and the other guys were rushing around getting ready... 

"JUNHYUNG HYUNG!!! HURRY UP IN THERE!!!" Ki Kwang pounded on the bathroom door.

"DON'T RUSH ME, DONGSAENG!!! OR I'LL TAKE MY SWEET TIME!!!!" Junhyung yelled from the bathroom.

Ki Kwang let out an exasperated sigh and stomped his way to the living room.

"Who else is left to get ready?" I asked.

"Just me!" Ki Kwang answered with an attitude. "UGH! He's taking forever!!!" he said, clearly frustrated.

"Jeez, Kwangie.. Calm down. We still have an hour and a half left," I laugh at him.

"But don't you think that we should be there before Yoora-sshi?" he asked.

I shrug. "Does it matter?" I ask, "she might end up getting there after us, anyways," I add.

He shook his head. "Whatever." 

Then the bathroom door finally opened. "IT'S ABOUT TIME, HYUNG!!" Ki Kwang yelled.

"OH SHUT UP, KI KWANG!! JUST GET YOUR IN THE SHOWER ALREADY!!!" Junhyung yelled back..

Ki Kwang rolled his eyes and scurried to the bathroom.

*1 Hour Later*

DooJoon's POV:

"So is everyone ready, now?" I ask all of them. 

They all nodded. "Yes, we are!" 

"Okay! Let's go! Pile up in the car!" We walked to the van downstairs and made our voyage to the karaoke bar!

"Yahhh!! I can't wait!!!!" Dongwoon said. 

"Me neither," Hyunseung said. "I want to see Yoora-ah sing!" he adds with a smirk.

"Yeahhh!!!" all of us agree in response. 

"She's really good," Yoseob blurted out.

"Only you would know," Ki Kwang said.

I chuckled. We finally got to the karaoke bar. We ran out and ran into the building. We got our usual room.

Yoora's POV:

"OPPA!! COME ON!! IT'S ALREADY 5:15!!! I GOTTA BE THERE IN 15 MINUTES!!" I yelled up the stairs.

My imo came out. "He's probably playing his games again," she shook her head.

"I'm here! Gosh! Chill!! Come on then!!" he said as he ran down the stairs.

I ran out of the house and to the car. I jumped up and down. "Let's go!! I'm getting excited!!!" I said to him as he exited the house.

When he unlocked the doors, I opened the door and jumped into the passenger seat. Junghee got in and started the car. We pulled out of the driveway and made our way to the karaoke bar.

We finally got there. "When you're done. Just call me, he said to me as I exited out the car. I nodded and watched as he pulled out of the parking lot. I smiled and walked into the building.

When I got in, I was unsure which room they were in. I searched around for a worker and when I finally found one, I asked her, "Is a group of guys here? There's about six of them?"

She nodded. "They're in their usual room... The last door to your right." 

"Thank you!!" I flashed her a smile.

I took off to the end of the hallway. When I got to the door, I opened it.. When I did, all eyes went on me!

*In the Head's of all six guys!!!*

OMG!!!!!!! YOORA-AH LOOKS CUTE AND Y!! IN THAT OUTFIT!!!!!!! 

--------------------------------------------------

Tsk,tsk,tsk at the thoughts of the Beast boys... 

WELL ENJOY!!!!!! Seemed to be a lot of Caps used in the last part, yah??

COMMENT OKAY?!?! Please??! :3

Oh, and one more thing, my wonderful readers... GIVE ME SONGS TO FEATURE IN NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!!! Idk what songs to put that's why.. So 1,2,3 GO!