When Others Know

How Can I Forget?

*Warning a lame chapter may be up ahead!!*
I'm sorry if this chapter is really lame.. I'm having some major bad writer's block....
 
Hey dear readers! You guys want special plot leaks for upcoming chapters?!
I tweet on Twitter to my friend... And I sometimes leak the plot.
So wanna see these special plot leaks?
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Kaaylaagirl10:3
-----------------------------------------
Yoseob’s POV:
 
“Yoseob?” Yoora whispered. She had a worried expression on her face.
 
You cannot date… Rang in my ears. I know that I just debuted and we were making good progress… I just didn’t want my career to end so early… Does that sound a little selfish? Plus, I don’t want to manipulate Yoora’s dream of becoming a singer.
 
“Don’t let that bother you.” Junhyung broke the awkward silence.
 
Yoora didn’t say anything. 
 
“Yoora-ah, do you know how long Yoseob has been waiting for you?” Doojoon-hyung asked her.
 
She shook her head. 
 
“Six years, dongsaeng.” Hyungseung-hyung said.
 
“And seeing him all happy because he finally reunited with you, we can’t just see you end the relationship now after one day… All because President aid so.” Ki Kwang said.
 
She snapped her head up. “I wasn’t planning on ending the relationship!” She had a little iciness in her tone.
 
The guys got quiet. Dongwoon just stood there, confused.
 
She looked at me. “Looks like we have to date secretly… Try to hide our affection towards each other around here…” She said to me.
 
I nodded. I walked towards her. She wrapped her arms around me. “We can go through this.” I said to her.
 
She nodded against my chest. “Let’s just keep all this on a minimum. I can’t deal to see your career come crashing down and then my dreams destroyed.” She said.
 
“Always considerate of others, yet caring about yourself at the same time.” I chuckled.
 
She pushed me lightly away. “Shut up.” She chuckled. Yoora then looked up at the clock. It was 7:30 already. “Oh, well I need to get going!! Annyeong guys!” Yoora exited out of the room.
 
Doojoon-hyung came up to me. “Just be careful okay, dongsaeng? I don’t want yours or Yoora’s careers in jeopardy.” He told me.
 
I nodded. “Ne. I understand.”
 
“Come on guys, we have a performance to do today.” Doojoon-hyung said.
 
We all piled out of the room. Yoora already probably on her way to vocal training.
 
Yoora’s POV:
 
On my way to vocal training, my mind kept replaying: You cannot date… You cannot date… You cannot date… It wouldn’t leave my mind. I love Yoseob, but I don’t want anything happening to us… 
 
Before I had went into the elevator, I had asked a worker where the vocal training room was. And I found it without getting lost. I opened the door slowly. When I peeked into the room, the two people who I met in the room before were sitting there. 
 
“Annyeonghaeseyo.” I said as I entered the room.
 
The two stood up. “Annyeong. Are you ready to warm up your vocals and get singing?” The man asked. 
 
I nodded. “Ne!” 
 
“Okay, so start off by hitting the notes of this scale.” Jongseung said.
 
Mikun was behind the piano, playing the notes. I proceeded to sing the pitch of the notes. After about five minutes of warming up, the two started to have me sing all these really slow songs… At 8:30 I took a break. I just sat there in the room drinking warm tea. 
 
“Yoora, so where did you move here from?” Mikun asked me.
 
“From the United States. I lived with one of my others Imo’s and her family. I lived there for six years.” I answered.
 
“Why’d you move there?” She asked.
 
I shook my head. “Long story short, my parents got a divorce and my parents didn’t want to take care of me. So they sent me away.” I sighed.
 
“Oh, I’m sorry. So you were about 12 when you moved?” 
 
I nodded. “Yes. I had just turned 12 two weeks before the divorce was finalized.” I told her.
 
“Have you met any of your old friends that you left behind when you moved?” Mikun asked.
 
“Yes. I have actually.” I answered. “It’s Yoseob. He was my best friend. We’ve known each other since we can remember… But when I moved we lost contact with each other.” I stared into the cup of tea blanking out into my own world.
 
“When did you guys see each other again… I’m pretty sure that you had forgotten about him and how he looks if you lost contact with him.” She pointed out.
 
“I was at Beast’s debut stage on Music Core. And when the guys introduced themselves, everything about Yoseob flooded into my mind.” I replied.
 
“Wow, what a coincidence.” 
 
I nodded. “It sure was. Fate brought us back together…” I smiled to my cup of tea.
 
“You guys seemed really close at the ball last night.” Jongseung pointed out.
 
I felt my cheeks warm up. “Did it really?” I asked.
 
He nodded. “Yes. You guys looked like you guys were really close with each other.” 
 
I cleared my throat. 
 
“You guys aren’t dating are you?” They asked at the same time.
 
“If I say yes, would you keep it a secret from President?” I pleaded.
 
They nodded.
 
“Well, we technically started dating yesterday…” I felt myself blush.
 
“Awww~ How cute is that?!” Mikun smiled widely.
 
“Yeah… Just please… Don’t tell anyone. I can’t get myself kicked out of here. Or ruin Yoseob’s career.” I told them.
 
“You have our word.” Jongseung said.
 
“Kasahamnida.” I bowed.
 
I sighed to myself. There goes two more people knowing about me and Yoseob… I hope this doesn’t spread around…
 
--------------------------------------
 
DX 
I'm sorry if this was really lame!!!!!! Dx
I had writer's block!!!!!
But I promise this will get better!! I promise. 
 
Follow me on Twitter from the link up there, okay?
Oh, and when you follow me, just let me know that you are one of my readers...
Or I will think you are a spammer... XP