It's Finally Time to Continue!

How Can I Forget?

Yoora's POV:

*12 Hours Later!*

We were finally arriving to Seoul. I opened my window right when the announcement was made! I saw the bright lights shining from the buildings in the city. It looked beautiful. Oh, how I was excited to live here. The plane started to descend slowly. The runway now visible.. We started to descend even more. I watched out the window.. Then the wheels finally touched down.. We were now driving along the lane. I was getting jittery. 

Finally! The pilot had turned off the "Fasten Seat Belt" light, and I unbuckled. Sadly, I had to wait for the old lady... I sighed. I had to wait for another 15 minutes just to successfully get out of my seat and get my bag in the overhead compartment. I walked out of the plane, and into the long walkway.. I walked into the gate. Everything was in Hangul. And it all came easily to me! Thank you Auntie for speaking to me in Korean and having me write in Korean all the time!! I thought to myself. I was now walking to the baggage claim area... I only had two luggages, so it shouldn't be a problem... Before I focused on looking for my bag, I texted my Auntie JunHee.. 

Just landed in Korea. Getting my bags now. Love you! I'll text or call you again when I meet up with Auntie RaeKyung. Tell the girls I said I miss and love them!(:

I then went back to looking for my bags... I found one of them. I put it on the cart, and then I got a reply back.

Glad you got there safely. The girls have been crying since we left the airport. And the house is very empty without you. We miss you so much, Yoora! Oh, and don't forget to say "imo" and not auntie!!

I smiled to myself. But was also feeling sad. Reading that the girls have been crying, makes my heart drop. I feel bad for making them go through this pain... As I stared at the conveyor belt, I saw my last bag!! I ran towards it and grabbed it! I was ready to just to leave this airport, shower, and sleep on a nice comfy bed. One last thing to do though...Customs... I groaned. I was not ready for this. 30 minutes passed and I was done with Customs!

I walked through the two doors and when I walked out all I see is a happy scene. It was my Auntie RaeKyung and her family. They had a banner for me and everything! It read: WELCOME BACK TO KOREA, YOORA!!! They were waving at me like crazy! I couldn't help but smile at them. I walked towards my auntie and she stopped right in front of me. She stared at me and smiled hugely. She grabbed me into a big embrace. "Oh, Yoora! You look so beautiful!! It's a shame your parents let you go. I wish your mom was here to see you..." She said as she hugged me.

"Imo, thank you. I've missed Korea so much." I said to her as we let go of each other. She was crying!! "Omo!! Imo! Are you okay?" I asked, panicking. 

"It's fine. I'm just so happy to see you." She smiled at me. I smiled back. "Come, meet your cousins." She grabbed my hand and led me to the two teens and a little girl holding the banner. 

"Yoora, this is Dong-Min(Boy:15), JungHee(Boy:19), and SooJin (Girl:8)." She introduced them to me. "Guys, this is Yoora. She is your cousin and will be staying with us." She told them.

I waved to them. They seemed happy to see me. They started to fold up the banner. I watched them as they did. "What time is it?" I asked after they were done.

"It's 8:39." JungHee answered. He signaled that he will take the cart and push it instead.

"Thank you, Junghee-ah or oppa? Which one?" I asked. Wanting to get it right.

"Um, oppa. I'm older than you by two months." He smiled.

I returned the smile. "Okay."

"Yoora, we have a welcome home gift for you. And I hope you will like it. Dong-Min, want to tell her?" She said.

Dong-min looked at me nervously. "Unnie, we got tickets to go see Music Core next weekend." He said.

I smiled wide. "Really?" I asked in amazement.

SooJin jumped. "Yup!! But it's only you and JungHee oppa going though." She said.

She was so cute. Reminded me of Jasmine and Kathy. 

"That is wonderful. I've been watching Music Core and everything else through live streaming. And to be able to see one live, is awesome! Thank you." I said to them.

"You don't have to thank us. It was something we decided on doing for you." JungHee said. "But I'm glad that you are happy. I knew this was gonna happen." 

"So who's going to perform? I've been behind... Been busy packing and everything." I said.

"B2ST is making their debut and several other groups are performing." He answered.

I nodded. "That sounds cool. I can't wait!!!" 

I then remembered to text my Auntie. 

Just met with Auntie and her kids are awesome. Gonna be going to Music Core next week! Awesome, huh?! Miss you guys soooo much!!!

We walked out of the airport doors, the cold air smacked me in the face. 

"WHOA! This is cold!" I yelped. 

The four giggled at me. "You'll get used to it no time." My auntie said.

I nodded. 

This is going to be a wonderful life! Getting to continue what I left behind.. And being able to go to Music Core next weekend. Makes everything better. Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this... 

-------------------------------------

So readers, my update. I will write one in Yoseob's POV once I get to the Music Core Chapter.. As of now, I want to focus on Yoora... So hoped you like this.. Didn't know what to write again.. And I had to go on a baby name site just to get some Korean names... They're cool names, huh? Well gonna try to start Chapter 3.. 

I'm on Thanksgiving Break now, so I'll be updating a lot for the next five days.. :D One again, hope you enjoyed it.. I think it's really lame... XP