Going Down Memory Lane [Part 2]

How Can I Forget?

Yoora's POV:

Why?! WHY?! Why didn't they tell me this before?! WHY?!? I thought to myself... I started to cry. Then sobs started to escape. The sobs hurt my chest... This is just too painful... I wish I knew about this before...

Then I heard footsteps... They got louder as they got closer. "Are you okay, Yoora-ah?" It was Yoseob... The next thing I knew, his arms were wrapped around me. I turned around and buried my face into his chest. "I miss my umma and appa." I mumbled.. I sobbed some more..

"What's the paper?" He asked me.

"A letter from my Umma... I found it in our floorboard that we rigged to open.. And the letter was in it." I sobbed.

"Can I see it?" He asked.

I handed it to him.

We stayed in that position for awhile. "I'm sorry, Yoora-ah." He whispered to me.

Yoora-ah, 

Your umma here... I'm sorry, honey... As you are reading this, you came back to Korea... And you're a gorgeous girl now, right? I'm sorry I am not there for you... To not have a mother to look up to... But I'm happy you did come back...
But, I write this letter, to explain why your dad and I decided to do this... Get the divorce. It's time you knew. I cheated on your dad...I went on my monthly business trip to Taiwan.. And everytime, I'd meet back with the same guy.. I figured I had gotten pregnant. I was already two and half months... I tried to keep it from your father when I got back, but I couldn't hide the symptoms... He figured out and that led him to get angry.. Enraged... And that led to our divorce.. I wanted to stop it, so your father and I could see you grow up, but he didn't want to. We decided to send you to your Auntie JunHee because I knew sending you there would make you forget what happened here.
Yoora. I love you with all my heart. I hope to see you again. I want to see your beautiful face. You always had your dad's eyes. Once again, I'm sorry you had to go through the rough time. If didn't do so before you read this letter, meet up with your childhood friend... Yang Yoseob. I attached a picture of him, just in case you forgot. Yoora, you're a strong girl, live a wonderful life here in Korea. And don't make the same mistakes I did. I love you Yoora. 
And whatever is under the floorboard, take it all. I love you Yoora. And I'm sorry.

~Love your Umma

I continued to sob. "Yoseob-oppa, promise to stay by my side?" She looked up at me. She was pouting.

He nodded at me. "Of course, Yoora-ah. Forever and always."

I smiled at him. "Thank you. I can't afford to lose you again." I told him.

"Me neither." He said.

Yoseob's POV:

What Yoora said made my heart skip a beat. I will never leave you, Yoora-ah!! I thought to myself.

"Is there anything else in the floorboard?" I asked her.

She nodded as she wiped her tears... Hiccuping. "Yes. There is a few more things under there!" 

"Okay, lets get them and leave. Before we get caught." I told her.

She walked out into the hallway. She knelled down in front of the already propped up floorboard and grabbed several things. There was a necklace  a picture frame, and a wad of money.

"Okay, I grabbed everything." She said as she closed the floorboard, and grabbed my wrist. 

We rushed down the stairs, and then we locked the door as we exited, and ran into my car. Luckily no one was around. 

"Okay, lets go to your house now. Does your parents still live there?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yes, they do." 

I drove a couple houses down to my parents house. I parked into the driveway. 

She place the things she found into her purse, and she looked at me. She gave me a weak smile.

"Yoora-ah give me a bigger smile. My parents will be glad to see you again." I told her. 

"I'm sorry, its just that... Figuring out the news, is just so big." She frowned and sighed.

"I understand, but come on!! Cheer up!! Seeing my parents again will make you happy..." I smiled at her.

Yoora's POV:

We were at Yoseob's house. I wasn't sure if I was ready or not... After reading my umma's letter.. It has broken my heart... But I sighed, and said:

"Come on, lets go. I'm ready to see your crazy family." I smiled at him.

He smiled back. "Lets go!!" 

I got out of the car, and Yoseob waited for me to get to the front. He grabbed my hand. We walked to the front door, and Yoseob rang the door knob. He squeezed my hand a bit. 

The door lock clicked. I watched the door knob twist to the right as the person on the other side opened the door. When the door opened, my ear drums literally popped.

"YOORA-AH!!! YOU'RE BACK~!!!!!" It was Yoseob's mom. 

-------------------------------------

Sorry, I cut it there short.. But now, you have to wait to see what happens next!! XP 
So tell me, was the letter good?? I couldn't think of anything... Please let me know what you thought of it.. And while you're at it, why not tell me what you think of the fanfic as a whole!!

So comment away lovely readers!!! ;D

Saranghaeyo!! <3