It's Time

How Can I Forget?

*2 Months Later*

Yoora's POV:

"Ah! Noona, hwaiting~" Dong-Min said to me.

I nodded. "Hwaiting!" I did a fist pump in the air and hugged him.

JungHee Oppa came up to me. "I can't believe my cousin is debuting... Right now..." He sighed. "Good job kiddo. You've gone through a long two months, and now look where you a-"

I cut him off. "Oppa. Quit with the speech talk. I know. You're proud of me."

He ruffle my hair and hugged me. "Good luck out there. We'll be out in the audience cheering you on." He said. 

I nodded. "Okay."

"Unnie!! Unnie!!" I heard a tiny voice call for me. 

I turned around to find SooJin. "Dongsaeng!" I said.

She ran towards me and I had my arms open for her. She ran into my arms and I hugged her tightly. "Hwaiting~" She said.

I smiled at her. "Thank you so much, dongsaeng.."

She returned the squeeze and my Imo and Imobu were suddenly right behind me. 

"Okay. This is the final good luck." My Imo smiled at me.

I hugged her. "Kamsamnida, Imo."

"You'll do great out there." Imobu said. 

Then I watched as my "family" walked out from the back stage.

The beat of BEAST's song "Bad Girl" was playing. I smoothed out my top. I was suddenly getting butterflies in my stomach. I breathed in a bit and stood there. I looked down at my outfit... It was simple but at the same time, it was still me. The crowd behind the curtain was loud, excited... Would they be the same when I came out? I asked myself.

Then the music stopped. I felt my stomach drop all the way to my feet... I started to feel a bit dizzy. I felt myself sway a little to the side. I looked back up at the curtain and watched as the members of BEAST started to walk in. My eyes fell upon Yoseob. He turned his head in my direction and our eyes met. He smiled a bit for me. I smiled back.

He started walk towards me. "Good luck out there. We got the audience pretty worked up. So keeping their interest is all that you have to do." He said to me.

I nodded. "Okay. I will try my best."

"No. It's not try it's you'll do your best." Yoseob said.

"Ne. I will do my best then." I smirked.

Yoseob smiled and then someone came to get me. "Miss Yoora. It's time for you to be on stage."

I nodded. "You'll do great. I just know." Yoseob encouraged.

Then I went out on stage. I stared at the crowd. They were really cheering... Then I heard the music start. I was a bit stuck but then I came back into reality and started singing my song. The crowd kept on cheering. I started to get the feel of the song and I continued on with much confidence. The cheers from the audience was keeping me going. The next thing I knew, the song was over. The crowd was still cheering. I bowed and exited off the stage.

When I got back stage the BEAST boys were standing there. They started to clap when they saw me. "Yoora-ah!! That was fantastic!!!" Doojoon said to me.

I hugged him. "Thank you, Doojoon"

Yoseob grabbed my hands. "Told you." He said.

I stuck out my tongue out and hugged him. "Thanks, Yoseobie." 

*Next Day*

"Yoora-sshi!!!" Dongwoon called for me.

I lifted up my head. I yawned. "What?" I asked, exhaustion still taking over.

"You're a hit! You're the number one topic in the music world! And right now, you're currently the second most searched." He told me.

I nodded. "That's great news; but right now I really want to focus on sleeping." I said. 

"Get used to it, noona. You'll be doing things while you are so tired, you won't even remember it the next time you wake up from sleeping." Dongwoon said.

"Mmmmm..." I stood up. I was wearing one of Yoseob's shirts.. It was so long that it went down to mid-thigh... I fixed my hair a bit and went into the dance studio. I sat down by the side. I pulled my knees up to my face and rested my chin. I watched as Yoseob was dancing with Ki Kwang. They were practicing for something... I yawned again.

"Yoora-sshi~" I heard Ki Kwang shout.

I looked at him. My eyes were slightly open. "So when are you and Yoseob finally gonna tell, President Hong about this secret relationship?" He asked.

"Soon." I muttered

"How long is soon?" Ki Kwang questioned.

"Dongsaeng, soon means soon. Quit questioning." Yoseob said to Ki Kwang.

Ki Kwang put his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to know... It's been almost three months... You should tell him now before something bad happens." 

"Ki Kwang, we got in under control." I told him. "Don't worry. We will tell him sooner than you think." I added.

*One Week Later*

Yoseob's POV:

I grabbed Yoora's hand. "Are you ready to tell him?" I asked her.

Yoora nodded slightly. "Yes. I think it's time he knows the truth." She said.

Me and Yoora were about to go and tell President Hong that we have been in a relationship... Yoora felt that he needed to know because if we kept a secret any longer the results of President knowing would just be worse. We were gonna tell him this morning, but he wasn't in... He was at a press conference talking about Yoora and her successful first week of promotion.

Then afternoon hit, and the worst news had popped up.... 

----------------------------------------------

Guys.. This is the end.

Yes, you read right.

THE END!!!!

The end of my very first Fanfic... But don't worry, I have some good news for you guys!!!!!

There's gonna be a sequel!!!!! :D :D  

A SEQUEL!!!!!

So after you read this, go to my forward and subscribe to that one. 
So I expect 65 subscribers for that one too!! ;D

Well let's hope I survive another 20 minutes so I can type up the Foreward and post it for you.

Okay.. So now that you got to the end of this...
CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!

This is What I Wanted- The link----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17508/