When I Question Myself

How Can I Forget?

Yoora's POV:

(A/N: It is now Wedensday.. I chose a random day. xD)

I've been here for three days already.. But I stayed home because I wanted to get used to the time first... Took me awhile because I'd take naps in the middle of the day... After the three days, JungHee started taking me around Seoul and the rest of Korea, so I can get used to the place. And this place was beautiful. I couldn't be any more happier.. But I was mostly excited for Music Core this weekend!! It was gonna be in 3 days from now.. Instead of researching on who was performing, I was fixing my room where it fit my content and my closet was filled with my stuff.. Well not literally, because I barely had any stuff! It wasn't even half full!!! 

Today, JungHee took me to this really big park. It was beautiful. 

"This is where we go on the weekends after church." JungHee told me as we walked to a bench. "It's all because of SooJin. She begs everytime." He chuckled.

"That's cool." I said, blanking out, looking out into the scenery of nature.. I was seriously trying to remember everything about the past, but I just couldn't! They were all faint. I just couldn't remember... I sighed.

"What are you thinking about Yoora-ah?" JungHee Oppa asked.

I shook my head. "I'm trying to remember everything I left behind. But it won't come to me." I sighed again.

"Oh, well I'm sure it will come back to you soon." He assured me.

I smiled. "I hope so too." I said.

*Three Days Later- The Day of Music Core!!*

Yoseob's POV: 

I was suddenly nervous. Today was the day we debut!! To get my mind off of things, I pulled out that picture of me and Yoora again. I sighed. Why couldn't she be here to see me debut? It would've been great... I thought to myself. 

"Yoseob-ah, staring at that picture again?" Doojoon hyung asked. 

I nodded. "Yeah... It gives me the strength to go on... Even though this isn't how she looks like now..." I said as I looked down...

"You really do miss her don't you?" He questioned. 

"With all my heart... She was a very interesting girl. Not like the others... It was just so weird how she left out of no where. I wish her parents never got a divorce." I ranted on...

"Yoseob, you need to focus now. We go on stage for the first time in a couple hours. Come on." Doojoon ordered.

"Yes, hyung." Yoseob put the picture away and he joined the others...

Yoora's POV:

IT'S THE DAY!! IT'S THE DAY!!! I kept thinking to myself as I jumped around in my room. I was already getting ready. JungHee Oppa and I had to leave in about two hours so we can get good parking and a good spot by the stage. As I was in my closet looking through my clothes, I wasn't sure what to wear. It was weird how I couldn't figure out what to wear when I had barely anything in here! I just chose a simple outfit.Once I got my outfit on and my hair was the way I wanted it, I walked downstairs.

When SooJin saw me, she jumped up and down! "Unnie!! Unnie!! I love your shirt!! It's sooo cute!!!" She smiled at me.

I swear this little munchkin was sooo cute!! "Thank you, dongsaeng! Maybe I can get JunHee Imo to get you one in the States!" I said to her.

She clapped her hands. "Yay!!" She was a cute little 8 year old... 

Then JungHee Oppa came downstairs... "Yoora-ah, you ready to go? We need to get to the venue now." He told me.

I nodded. "Let's go! I'm excited!!!" I smiled widely. We called out to auntie and we walked out the door..

We walked out to the car, got in, then drove off. I was sooo excited!! "JungHee Oppa, I hope you know that you just made this dongsaeng really happy!!" I told him.

He chuckled. "Yes, I can see that!"

I was jittery while in my seat. About 20 minutes later, we arrived at the venue! I was seriously excited now. When we parked, I jumped out of my seat and opened the door fast!! And then I grabbed JungHee Oppa's hand and dragged him. 

"Yoora-ah!! Slow down!! You don't even know where you're going!!" He said to me.

I stopped abruptly and made him lead the way. We walked through the parking garage and found an elevator. We pressed the button. When it dinged, we walked in and JungHee pressed the 1st floor. We were on the Basement floor. So we waited a little bit, and when it stopped, we walked out. I was getting even more excited, knowing that watching a live Music Core was in just a few minutes away!!!

After we found a good spot, we waited until the show began. We stood there for about 15 minutes, and then B2ST came out!! Wow, they are some nice looking men! The song began to play, 

I'm heartsick, heal me, be crazy, can't let you go
Sad love song, my love's gone, please baby don't get far
So Beast!

Down, down, we gotta get down (x3)
(I want ya come to me girl)
Down, down we gotta get down (x3)

It was a catchy song. And then when I panned my gaze across the stage, my eyes landed on the boy with the blonde hair. Why does he look so vaguely familiar? We were pretty close to the stage, so I had a good look at him.. But he looked sooo familiar! I just couldn't think of who he was... I shook it out of my head. It's probably because I saw a poster of him awhile ago...

Then he looked down at the crowd... His eyes landed on me. Whoa!! Am I dreaming?? 

Yoseob's POV:

I looked into the crowd right by the stage... And I saw this girl... And-And-And... She looked like Yoora!!

That girl!! She looks like Yoora!!! I thought to myself as I continued singing.

Although I cried "don't leave"
Bad girl who leaves without looking back

The song finished, and I looked out into the crowd again... The girl really did look like Yoora. I wanted to call out to her, but I was afraid that it might not be her... I smiled out to the crowd. We introduced ourselves and when it came to my turn, "Annyeonghaseyo! Yang Yoseob imidaaa!!!" Then, I saw the girl's face change... Maybe that is her!! I thought to myself again.

Yoora's POV:

After the song, the boys introduced themselves.. When it was the blond boys turn.. "Annyeonghaseyo!! Yang Yoseob imidaaaa!!!" I gasped to myself.... YangYoYo?? I asked myself... Could it be? No, it couldn't... But I don't know any other Yang Yoseobs'!! Then that question popped into my head... How can I forget? 

----------------------------------------------------------

AHHHH!!!! GUYYYSSSSS!!!! I was sooo happy when I wrote this.. I can't even tell you!!! Sooooo, Yoseob and Yoora finally see each other again.. >3< Chincha!! This is the chapter I've been waiting to post.. I started on it, right after I posted Chapter 3.. Hope this makes sense, and I hope you like it!!! :D 

COMMENT!! Comments make me happppyyyy!! :P