Chapter 7

Dragon bride

Please comment, subscript and upvote!!

__________________________________________

“Sir…excuse me Sir….are you okay?” a passerby asked as he gently shock Junsu who is unconscious sitting on the floor with his back against his car.

After the second gentle shake Junsu finally open his eyes. At first everything was a blur as he stares at the cement below him. He felt a slight sting in his head as he groaned before lifting his gaze from the ground to the few people who has gathered around with worrisome expression.

“Do you need help?” the stranger asked “You don’t look so good…I’ll go get some help…please wait right here” the stranger spoke as he turn around and headed toward the hospital.

Junsu remain seated on the ground with his back against his car trying to remember what happen. He left the hospital feeling good after talking to changmin. He then walked toward his car before feeling a warm air touched the back of his neck that seems to make his hair stands on end. He did turn around and see someone standing behind him before darkness took over.

“Did that guy do something to me?” Junsu wondered as he pulled himself to a standing position.

Meanwhile standing on the rooftop of the hospital looking down toward the parking lot is none other than Yoochun. He is standing on the edge feeling the night breeze upon his skins as his hair danced to its rhythm. He looked down upon his hand that touched Junsu. He could still feel the warmth that was emitting from the other man’s body and the soft sound of a heartbeat. There was no doubt about it, Junsu was no illusion, and he is a real living person. The dead would not possess such warmth or a heart to make such beautiful sound. An image of someone from his past who resembles Junsu flashed before his eyes. This person was smiling as bright as the sun with crystal clear eyes that reflects nothing but love and joy. Suddenly he saw crimson blood upon his hand which seems to send him into shock before it disappears. Yoochun closed his eyes feeling his body tremble upon the sudden sight before clenching his fist tightly as he shook his head to get rid of those unwanted memories that are being unlocked. He lifted his gaze toward the street where Junsu is now standing with the help of others. He stood there and watched as junsu smile gently to the worried elderly woman.

“Even if they bare the same face…the soul is not the same…” thought Yoochun sadly as he disappears into the darkness of the night.

Junsu who was trying to explain to the others that he is alright felt a sudden sting upon his chest as he lifted his gaze to the rooftop of the hospital building but saw no one there except for the moon hovering in the sky.

Meanwhile Jaejoong is sitting at the table eating as if his life depends on it. He didn’t care for the mess he was making. Gummy on the other hand was sitting across from him with a startled expression. She knew he loved her cooking but he had never eaten like this before. Not to mention the fact that jaejoong seem very pisst off and Yunho has yet to come sit down to eat. She glanced at the angry beautiful man and then shifted her gaze toward the balcony where Yunho could be seen standing outside. She could sense the tension in the air making it hard for her to even digest the food in her stomach. She had wanted to ask what happen but it was hard to even bring up the topic feeling like she shouldn’t poke her nose into their business.

“More rice please!” spoke jaejoong loudly as he handed Gummy his now empty bowl of rice

Gummy only raised her eyebrow at him before taking the empty bowl and stood up to fill it with more freshly cooked rice.

“Yunho shhi…why don’t you come and eat? There are plenty” she spoke before handing the bowl to jaejoong.

Upon his name Yunho slightly turn to face jaejoong as their eyes meet but the beautiful man before him only made an irritated sound before returning to the food in front of him.

“It’s alright…please go ahead and eat…I’m not hungry” spoke Yunho

“But…you are still recovering…you will need to eat something to regain your strength”

“Neh Gummy…if he doesn’t want to eat then just leave him alone…that guy did say himself to me once that he can go days without eating…so you don’t have to worry about him…someone like him probably won’t even like to eat these kind of food…” spoke jaejoong with anger

“Yah jaejoong ah…your fridge is empty…you both have not eaten anything since this morning correct? By now he is as hungry as you are…don’t make it hard for him not to come eat…if he collapsed from hunger what are you going to do?”

“Like I say…you don’t need to worry about him….he isn’t exactly normal anyway…”

“What does that mean?”

Jaejoong look at Yunho whose gaze is outside staring into the star cover night sky. The reflection of the moonlight glow upon Yunho’s skin made him looked mythical. He is like a heavenly being who gives off a very powerful and magical aura. He thought back to everything that has taken place. They have so far done nothing but argue and get into fight with each other. The fact that dragons exist and he is a dragon bride who shared a single heart with this man before him is still setting in with him. When Yunho look at him with anger, it scares him stiff. It was a fear unlike any other he had ever felted. And yet when he needed his help Yunho came through putting himself in danger. He even went as far as to save this entire city from Yoochun’s flame. Images of the dream he had earlier flashed before his eyes, it was images of those sadden and pain stricken golden eyes that was looking at him as if to ask him for help. There was no doubt about it, those golden eyes were Yunho but why would it be fill with so much sorrow.

Jaejoong finally look away and turn his attention back to his food

“Just eat…don’t worry about him” he spoke more softly before sticking a piece of meat into his mouth.

After eating, jaejoong took it upon himself to clean as Gummy left home. Even after the cleaning, jaejoong notice Yunho has yet to return from the balcony. He turns his gaze to the clock and it’s already a little pass midnight. Even though it’s the middle of summer, this late at night, the wind tends to decrease to a chilling degree.

“How long do you plan to stay out there?” jaejoong asked from the living room as the balcony door is open

Yunho didn’t say a word or even turn to look at him. He only kept his gaze out into the city

“Aren’t you cold?” jaejoong asked

Once again Yunho didn’t say anything making jaejoong even more irritated “fine whatever…stay out there if you want to…get sick for all I care…I’m heading to bed”

Jaejoong started to walk toward the hallway and enter his room before slamming the door shut. He lay down on his comfy bed staring into the ceiling wondering what his life has become. From the look of it, things are just going to get more complicated and dangerous. He thought back to those words from Yunho, a clear warning that his best friend might end up being the one who will stab him in the back. But why? why would changmin do something like that? There were still many questions that have yet to be answered. But the more he thinks about it, the more he felt his chest tighten wondering about the unclear future that awaits everyone. If Yunho is right, if changmin will turn his back on him, then what will he do? Will he fights against changmin to protect his life? And then there is that argument he had with Yunho earlier. From the look of it Yunho is taking things seriously and is seriously planning on making jaejoong his bride regardless of gender. The jealousy and anger that reflected in Yunho’s eyes was enough proof that he intends to make jaejoong his and kill anyone who dare lay a hand on him. If jaejoong was a girl he will be screaming of joy and jump into Yunho’s arm like a princess finding her knight in shining armor but he is a guy.

He closed his eyes and before long he drifted to sleep. After a few minutes the door to the bedroom slowly creak open as footsteps made its way toward the single bed. A hand reached down toward jaejoong before pulling the covers over his slender body. Yunho stood at the bedside looking down at his bride thinking maybe he had went too far earlier. In this situation would a normal human apologize when he or she felt like they have done wrong?

Yunho let out a sigh before feeling the faint breeze coming from the window as the white curtains lightly danced to the rhythm of the wind. He walked over to the window and looked down with a serious expression as he spotted a car hidden in the shadows of the alleyway across from this apartment complex.

A young man possibly in his early 30s sat in the car as he yawned before looking at his notes. So far there hasn’t been any movement from jaejoong and Yunho. He had reported everything and sent all the information he was able to gather directly to changmin’s grandfather. At this moment he wanted nothing more than to go back home and sleep. But knowing how the grandfather is, if he were to slack off on this job, he will be severely punished. The young man yawned a second time before taking the binocular that was on his lap. He placed it in front of his eyes as he looks through it toward jaejoong’s apartment. The light in the living room is still on but jaejoong was nowhere to be found. He then move it toward the bedroom window and for a minute there he spotted two golden eyes looking at him in the darkness of the room. He quickly removed the binoculars and blinked his eyes a few times wondering if what he saw was real or not. After a few seconds he put the binoculars before his eyes again however the golden eyes was no longer there.

The young man begins to wonder rather what he saw was real or rather it was the lack of sleep that is causing him to see things. Just then he felt the car shook a bit startling him before everything went quiet. The young man felt a cold chill run up his spine as he felt froze in place. He started to look around but didn’t see anything. Just then he felt something wet by his feet. He looked down and notice water was started to fill up the car. He has no idea where these waters were coming from but from. The young man tried to open the door but the door wouldn’t budge even though it was unlock and there wasn’t anything blocking it. He started to panic and shout for help as the water rises up to his knee but no one heard him scream of terror as more water begins to fill the car. It was as high as the young man’s shoulder as not a single drop of water escapes the car like it being control by magic. The level of the water went higher as he found himself swimming in it trying to catch his breath. In a split second the young man is completely submerged as he tried to escape. No matter what he does he couldn’t open the door or break the window. At that moment he spotted someone walking alongside the car up to the window of the driver side. The first thing he notice was two golden eyes glowing among the darkness as fear struck him. He felt himself take a last breath before darkness took over.

Before long morning light graced the city once again bathing it in its warmth. People started to get up and get ready for work while a few glanced at the strange car parked in the alleyway. The driver was nowhere to be found while the front door has been ripped from the car and is now lying on the ground. Strangely enough there was no rain and yet the ground under the car was completely wet. Everything about this scene seems suspicious as the elderly people in the neighborhood begin to whispers wondering if they should call the police. Meanwhile jaejoong is still fast asleep unaware of what has happen. He was smiling widely with a blissful expression as if he is dreaming a good dream while hugging his blanket tightly. It wasn’t until he felt the morning breeze kissed his skin did he slowly open his eyes. The bright sunlight made it hard for his eyes to adjust at first but after a few seconds he was able to open them wide as he glaze out the window. He wasn’t sure why but he felted like today will be better than yesterday. He had a good dream, the breeze is cooling, and the sunlight is bright and warm. If this isn’t a good start to the day then he isn’t sure what is.

“How long do you plan to sleep” came Yunho’s voice from the door ruining the mood

Jaejoong turn to glare at him “Let me guess...dragon don’t’ sleep either?”

“We do sleep…what do you take dragon for?” spoke Yunho as he turn around missing the irritated gestures from jaejoong “hurry up and get dress…we are leaving”

“Leaving?” Jaejoong raised his eyebrow before getting out of bed “What do you mean leaving?”

“This place is no longer safe….we need to go as far away from here as we can…take what you can carry”

“oi…hold on! What do you mean this place isn’t safe?!” jaejoong asked

Yunho turn to look at jaejoong with a serious expression as he walk right up to jaejoong with a glare “Your friend whom you say won’t harm you just give out your information…his grandfather is out for your heart” spoke Yunho

“Huh? That…that can’t be…”

“Jaejoong…it seems you have yet to fully grasp the danger…”

“No I fully grasp it…”

“No you don’t…” spoke Yunho “The shim family comes from a long line of slayers…even if most of them have forgotten their true heritage…there are still a few who continues to keep the history alive…in their blood runs a cursed line that possess the ability to stand on the same ground as dragon…they possess the ability to slay dragons unlike normal human being…for centuries their bloodline has hunted our kind and slaughter us…searching for our bride in hope to obtain the heart for immortality…unlucky for you, you just made friend with the heir to that bloodline…”

Jaejoong only stood there still trying to register everything that was just said to him “but…even if he is from that bloodline…he wouldn’t do anything to betray me”

Yunho was started to loose patient with jaejoong. The fact that he continues to defend changmin rather than believing him was making his blood boil. He walked toward the counter and grabs the files that he was able to obtain from the car before handing it to jaejoong “The truth is in there…”

Jaejoong look at the files in his hand as he open the folder and to his surprise it was a picture of him. All his personal information was listed in there with a written message labeling him as a dragon bride. Next to that information are details of the dragon he is bound to known as the “Dragon of the deep blue”. There were notes dated back to the day he was taken by Yunho up to last night as if someone was watching them, observing them while taking notes. He quickly went to the window and looked outside and spotted a strange car parked on the other side in the alleyway. He knew right away that whoever was writing these notes were sitting in that car but the question here is….where is the driver?

“What…did you do to the person who have these files?” jaejoong asked

Yunho only look at him a bit before crossing his arms “I did what I have to…it’s to protect your life..”

“You…killed him?”

Yunho didn’t answer as a confirmation to jaejoong’s question.

“We don’t have time for this…we must leave...” said Yunho as he grab onto jaejoong’s arm

“Wait!” jaejoong shouted “There might be a place we can hide that no one knows of…”

Back at the Shim residence, the grandfather is seen in the hidden room that is forbidden for others to enter. He sat in his wheelchair staring at the dragon head that hangs upon the wall. For years he had spent looking at this head from when he was a child up to this point. He thought for sure this will only be the dragon that he will see before he is put to rest. Now he will be the first among those who had passed to witness the revival of dragons and put into motion another hunt for immortality. The thought of having that heart in his hand and the thought of regaining his youth fills him with excitement.

Just then there is a knock upon the door

“What is it?” the grandfather asked

“I’m sorry to disturb you Mr. Shim but we have a bit of a problem...” came a manly voice

Upon this the grandfather turn toward the door with a serious expression “What do you mean a problem? What kind of problem?”

“We have lost contact with Mr. Yang…his where about is not known…I had sent someone to check on him and discovered the door to his car ripped out…all the files in his car has disappeared…and…it seem the dragon and his bride has also vanished”

The grandfather sat there in silence before turning to look at the dragon head. Rather than alarm he smiled with amusement “So he was discovered huh….doesn’t matter where they go or hide…I will find them…”

The door to the forbidden room open as the grandfather exited the room as the door closed behind him. The young man who spoked earlier bows to him to show respect as he stepped behind the grandfather and started to push him.

“How is changmin?” the grandfather asked

“He is doing fine...I had sent a car to pick him up at the hospital” spoke the young man

“I see…and Junsu?”

“He…is showing resistance but I have increased the guards to make sure he doesn’t escape”

The grandfather smiled “Good…”

Junsu threw a vase against the door as it cracked before hitting the floor. Inside the room is a complete mess. It’s as if Junsu went on a rampage in the room with the pillow, bed covers and blanket on the floor, flowers scatters on the ground as the vases are broken.

“LET ME OUT!!!” he shouted but received no response.

He knew he shouldn’t have come back; he should have ignored the phone call from his grandfather back in the US. He should have just listened to his gut feeling and stay there instead of coming here. Now he found himself lock up with no escape. He was planning to check in at a hotel for the night before getting on the next flight in the morning to the US. However as he open the door to his hotel room, a group of men jumped him. They took his phone, took his computer and any mean of communication including the hotel phones. They even confined him into the room while guarding the door. He knew right away this was the work of his grandfather. As to the reason why, he isn’t sure himself. But one thing did came to his mind, dragon.

“I SAY LET ME OUT!!” Junsu shouted as he bangs on the door.

No matter how many times he shouted or destroy the things inside, the door wouldn’t open. From the look of it, his grandfather must have paid the hotel a big price to keep him in here including the damage fees. In fact knowing his grandfather he must have bought this entire floor. Junsu had thought about jumping the window but being on the 10 floors means he will end up dead. In other words there is no way Junsu could get out of here unless given permission from his grandfather. The thought of being trap in here made him even angrier as he took off his shoe and threw it at the door

“Let me out! Let me out you crazy old man!!! If you don’t I’m going to report you for kidnapping!” he shouted but received no response

Just as junsu took a step back he ends up stepping on a piece of broken glass piercing the bottom of his foot. He groaned before sitting down on the bed and look at his feet. The glass wasn’t that big but big enough to cause a big cut. Blood was starting to squeeze through the opening as it drops onto the carpet. He cursed once more before carefully removing the glass from his feet. He managed to remove it but made no attempt to wipe the blood. He stares at it as an image flashed before his eyes. It was an image covered in crimson redness. Just seeing that image caused his heart to tighten as the next image is of a man crying while surrounded in flames. It wasn’t until a knock came upon the door did Junsu snap out of his trance as the door open and a man enter.

“A phone call for you” he spoke before tossing the phone to Junsu

“hello” he answered the phone

“I hope you aren’t causing my men too much trouble” came the voice of his grandfather

“Yah old man!! What kind of sick game are you playing?! Let me out right now! I’ll leave and never come back…you will never see me for the remainder of your life!”

“We can’t have that…” spoke the grandfather “Especially when I finally found a good use for you my dear grandson…”

Upon those words Junsu raised an eyebrow wondering what his grandfather is planning “What do you want?”

“You will see soon enough…for the time being just remain in there and be quiet…stop causing trouble for others… when the time comes…I’ll let you out”

“Yah! old man!”

The grandfather hangs up as junsu look at the phone in anger “YAH!! OLD MAN!” he shouted

Junsu made an attempt to call his grandfather back but the guy before him took the phone from Junsu’s hand.

“Breakfast will be ready in a moment…I’ll bring it to you once it arrives here” he spoke before leaving the room.

Junsu made an attempt to chase after the guard caring little for his wounded feet. However he was too late as the guard closed the door and locked it from the outside. Junsu bangs on the door and shouted but no one responded.

“If he is going to this extreme it only means something horrible is going to take place” thought Junsu

Changmin had gotten into the car sent to pick him up by his grandfather. He thought about everything that has taken place so far and have made his decision. No matter what his grandfather says he will choose to protect jaejoong. Even if he is forced to fight against the man who raised him, he will not hesitate. Changmin turn his gaze toward the window and thought back to the day he first meets jaejoong. He had a terrible run in with some thugs. Even though it was them who bumped into him, they demanded he apologize not with words but with money. There were 6 of them while there is only one of him. Fighting was never his strong point and had hated violence until that night when an angel came from the sky and fought against those 6 men. Even though he was alone, he was able to overpower them and stand his grown. In fact in changmin’s view, jaejoong was smiling while making the others bleed. Most people would have been terrified but changmin was mesmerized by jaejoong and his fighting skills. To him it was beautiful and it was the first time he wanted to see more, wanted to see this angel bath in bloodshed. Before changmin knew it jaejoong had beaten the 6 men before grabbing onto him as they made a run for it. Now that he thinks about it, that night changmin ran the longest and the most he had ever run. It was a night of terrify and thrill mixed in together causing his heart to race.

“A rich boy like you shouldn’t be out at night unless you want to be a target” spoke jaejoong as he tried to catch his breathe

“T-thank you…f-for saving me”

Jaejoong look at changmin a bit before reaching out his hand to him as his lip curved into a wide grin “give me everything you have on you”

Upon remembering this changmin chuckled. That night jaejoong took everything in his wallet as he realized that the angel is nothing but a demon in disguise. At the end he still got robbed. But it was that night that changed changmin. He finally gains someone worth of him protecting even against his grandfather whom he loves.

“We are almost as your grandfather’s place” the driver spoke

The smile on changmin’s face faded as he prepares himself to stand against his grandfather

“Here we are” spoke a young man with light brown hair as he unlocks the door to allow jaejoong and Yunho to enter “the room is small but it’s enough for two people”

“Thanks Hyun Joong…” spoke jaejoong

The guy name Hyun Joong looks at jaejoong and then to the strange looking Yunho “you…aren’t involve in some kind of trouble are you…?” Hyun Joong asked

“When aren’t I in trouble?” grin jaejoong

“That’s true…but this is the first time you come looking for me to find a place for hiding…the last time I saw you was at graduation”

“like I say I’m not hiding…I just need a place to crash since my apartment lease is up…”

Hyun Joong wasn’t buying it but after seeing the cold glare from Yunho he decided to just let it go. The more question he ask, the more he too will get pulled into this mess.

“Here is the key…just make sure to come through the back door in the alley…” he said before leaving

“Who is he? What relationship do you have with him?” Yunho asked sensing that they are too close for comfort.

“He is my friend back in the school days…his family owns the shop downstairs…”

“How would this place be considered safe?”

“most of the people I hangs with has yet to meet Hyun Joong…even Gummy and Changmin doesn’t know about him…after graduating we went out separate way…I haven’t been in touch with him for a few years even though this is his family shop but I knew when I am in trouble…I can rely on him for help…during my school days he and I will come hang out here in this room….it’s like our little secret hang out…” said jaejoong as he look around the room and notice nothing has changed as he smiled upon those memories.

“I don’t know about this…I still think we should go as far away as we can from this city…it’s safer that way”

“No one will find us here…trust me…” smile jaejoong

“Sorry to say this but I don’t trust you…” spoke Yunho

Jaejoong didn’t say anything as they both stood there in silence staring at each outer doubting the trust that they are supposed to have in each other to survive.

“Okay so don’t trust me I don’t really care…but I am not going anywhere else but here…either you take it or you can take my cold dead body with you wherever you want to go…” said jaejoong as he place his bag down upon the ground

“Why are you making this so hard? Aren’t you scared for your life?”

Jaejoong went to the window and had to use some force to open it as the wind blew into the room sending dust everywhere “There are only two things I am scare of in this world…one is the sea…and 2…” he turn to face Yunho “you…”

This took Yunho by surprise, how could jaejoong be scare of the person who is trying to protect him.

“why are you scare of me?” Yunho asked

Jaejoong only raised his perfect eyebrow as if to ask ‘Are you serious?’

“You try to strangle me upon our first meeting only to put your hand inside me…you kidnap me…placed me in a cave….almost break my arm….pushed me off the cliff into the water which I am terrify of…” said jaejoong “should I continue?”

“first of all you drove me out of my slumber place because you were causing all kind of trouble making my heart ache….secondly you picked a fight against me so I was just defending myself by grabbing your am…you tried to escape and had forgotten the deal that was made between you and I so I was helping you jolt back that memory….”

“How does pushing me off a cliff help?”

“You remember didn’t you?” grin Yunho

Jaejoong didn’t say anything as he let out a sigh “enough…I’m tired of arguing with you constantly like old married couple…we are going to stay here and that is final…no one will find us here anyway….the one I’m scare of is that fire breathing maniac”

“He won’t be able to do anything for a while”

Jaejoong look at Yunho a bit surprise “why? Did something happen?”

“After the last fight he shouldn’t be able to use his full strength for a few days…knowing him he wouldn’t dare do anything until he has fully recovered…”

“So we are only safe until he recover….it makes me wonder what exactly did you do to pisst him off so much that he is holding a grudge against you” spoke jaejoong

“A lot of things happen…its best you don’t know…”

“But I want to know…I get this feeling like its much worst then what you had told me”

“I’m not going to tell you”

“Why are you being such an ?”

Yunho became irritated “the one acting like an is you?!”

“Huh?! It’s clearly you!”

Hyun Joong who was assisting a customer in the shop downstairs could hear all kind of noise going on upstairs as he sigh thinking his peaceful life has come to an end.

As day became night changmin sat in the guest bedroom. He was hoping to get to talk to his grandfather but at the end his grandfather was too busy to see him. He was only advised to stay the night and wait until morning to discuss. He sat down on the bed and sigh. He had gone through all kind of mental preparation but at the end everything was a waste. He can’t help but wonder rather Jaejoong is okay and what happen after Yunho took him away. He was expecting jaejoong to call him to check up on him but not a single phone call.

“If that guy dare do something to my jaejoong I will slay him…” thought changmin as he lay on the bed.

The more he thinks about it the more frustrated he become not knowing what has become of his best friend.

Meanwhile Junsu has calmed down as he begins to think of an escape plan. Unknowingly to him Yoochun was standing on the rooftop of the next building across from the hotel looking at him from afar. Even though Yoochun knew Junsu isn’t the same person from his past, his own feet brought him here before he even realizes it. He could see Junsu walking back and forth from the window.

“Xiah….it will be great if he really was you…” Yoochun spoke sadly “that way I can ask for your forgiveness…”

A gentle breeze blew pass as Yoochun tried to conjure fire but the flame he was able to put together was small and weak. He clenched his fist tightly remembering the fight he had with Yunho. To think that even after a whole day of recovering, he could only produce this much power.

“Fire…” came a voice from behind startling Yoochun as he quickly turn around and spotted Changmin’s grandfather sitting there with a smile “I knew you would come Dragon of fire”

Yoochun knew he is in danger as he tried to escape when a symbol appear below him. It was glowing a red light as he felt his entire body being forced to the ground with great force. It’s as if gravity has been reversed. He recognized the symbol as an old spell used by dragon slayer to trap dragons. Yoochun tried to break free but it was no use, he could barely move his hand. Even speaking was hard as he glared at changmin’s grandfather as other men also appear from the shadows.

“I have a proposition for you fire dragon?”

“W-who are you?!” Yoochun managed to speak

“I am Shim Chul Soo…head of the Shim household….CEO of multi-billion corporation…” his smile got wider and more sinister “As well as the leader of dragon slayers…”

Upon the word Dragon slayer, Yoochun knew he is deep trouble. Without his full strength there was no way he could escape.

“To think that dragon slayers still exist in this age…I thought for sure all of you would have rioted away long ago…” said Yoochun

“Most have…my family is the last remaining bloodline…”

“So what…you going to kill me then?”

“did you not hear me…I say I have a proposition for you”

Yoochun became quiet wondering where this old man is getting at. For one thing why would a dragon slayer make a proposition for a dragon he is about to behead? The grandfather leans down toward Yoochun with a smile.

“Bring me the heart of the dragon bride…” spoke the grandfather as he gestured to Junsu “if not…his life will end…”