Chapter 47

Dragon bride

Sorry for the long delay!!!! life became busy and I started a home improvement project so that has been keeping me away from my computer....so please be patient with me :)

___________________________________________

 

                  The flames spread quickly, as part of MinSeok’s house is engulfed in red and yellow. People were rushing to get away from the fire and the large dragon. Servants ran in horror as their terrify screams echoed into the night. Dragon hunters under the order of MinSeok took matter to their own hand and tried to subdue Yoochun who looked to have gone insane. A few hunters unleased the power of their dragon scales but even that was not enough to defeat him who easily took them down and sent them flying, crashing into walls, trees, ground and etc. Some tried using magical incantation to try and seal him, bond him but that did little to change this dare situation. Upon their countless attacks, Yoochun let out another loud roar shaking the earth below.

Yunho and jaejoong gazed toward the raging flames from afar and heard the loud earth shaking roar. Both of their expression quickly changed for the worst. Neither of them knew what has happen, how did Yoochun suddenly turn into his dragon form? For one thing, weren’t they going to Changmin’s house to confront him…to help him? How did he end up on the opposite direction of the Shim’s main house? They knew at this time that something within their plan had changed and both of them were not aware of the change. Upon another loud roar, Yunho frowned deeply. He could feel Yoochun’s power going out of control as the roar holds a hint of pain and distress.

“Yoochun needs help…” he spoke “…I have to go to him” he turn his attention to Jaejoong “You stay here…”

“No!” jaejoong protested “I am coming with you”

“It’s not safe…this could be a trap…”

“It’s because it could be a trap that I am coming along…by now you should know that no one is better at saving you then me…”

Yunho paused a bit upon the confident and fearless smile on his bride’s face “Jaejoong…I…”

“No matter what you say…I am tagging along….” Spoke jaejoong with determination to go rather than stay behind and do nothing

Yunho knew that this bride has made up his mind and knowing him, there is no way he could change it.

“Alright….just promise me you will be careful…”

Jaejoong nodded his head as Yunho reaches out and circle his arm around his slender waist. They levitated into the air as they flew toward the direction of the fire.

Boa and Junsu were in a room to the west of the main house when the explosion shook the entire room. They both were taken by surprise as fires emerged and extended toward the darken sky. The loud sound of a dragon roar echoed into their ears, filling their body with a cold chill. Boa frown slightly upon such a sight however she remain seated as Junsu quickly rushed toward the window and sees the bright color of yellow, red and orange not too far away. He could see dragon hunters fighting against Yoochun as magical dragon binds is used to wrap around his arms, legs and tail in hope to stop his rampage. He could see the eyes of Yoochun glowing in a red orange color representing fire however he felted like something is wrong. This wasn’t part of the plan, Yoochun was only supposed to sneak into the secret room, find out what MinSeok is hiding and destroy it. How did that plan turn into something like this? Junsu wanted to rush toward him but just as he approached the door, water appeared acting like a rope, surrounded him body and leg, preventing him from escaping.

“You don’t need to worry…you are safe here…” Boa spoke with a sly smile

“I highly doubt that…” said Junsu as he tried to break free but wasn’t able to

Boa only smile at him and drink from her cup of wine and look at him from head to toe with a amuse look on her face “you…really do look exactly like Xiah…there is like no difference at all…from your height…to your eyes….your nose…the shape of your body and even your voice sounded just like him….if he didn’t die….I would think that you are him…It must be that you use your look to seduce the fire dragon to follow you…give him the illusion that his lover is still alive”

Junsu glares at her “I did no such thing! My look has nothing to do with him being with me….”

“Oh really? I know Yoochun for a long time…I watch him stalk the poor Xiah….use countless romantic tactics to win over his heart….he even went as far as to drive away all his suitors….when they finally become one….he was over the moon….I know that Yoochun loved him dearly….so I highly doubt your look doesn’t have anything to do with him wanting to be with you...if you don’t resemble his lover….he probably didn’t even want to be with you….Yoochun isn’t the type to get along with others he is not interested in…”

The way she speak as if she is so familiar and so close to Yoochun irritated Junsu as he glares at her. He wanted to refute her words but nothing could be said. Those words she spoke really did hit the spot where it hurts most. Even if he didn’t want to think about it, Yoochun did approach him first because he looked like Xiah. As Boa stated, if it wasn’t for his look, he highly doubt yoochun will even pay attention to him. Seeing him distressed, Boa’s lip curved into a smile as she leisurely sat on the chair drinking her wine caring little about the fight going on outside. She has no desire to get involve, instead it is more interesting to stay here with Junsu. Beside, according to MinSeok’s words, she is not to leave her room and she is doing exactly that. Another roar echoed as the room shock again, Junsu turn his attention to the window with a frustrated look on his face. He desperately wanted to go to him and try to calm him down but he knew that he can’t escape Boa. At this point, they both will be captured and who knows what MinSeok will do to them.

Once Jaejoong and Yunho made it to where MinSeok’s house is located, everything was in chaos. Fire was spreading, Yoochun seem out of control and dragon hunters could be seen scattered around. Unconscious bodies laid throughout the ground and blood dye the green grass. Loud screams of frighten servants ran passed them. They could see dragon hunters fighting against Yoochun, using magical binds to wrap around him and tried to pull him down. It was an intense battle however it was only making things worst as innocent civilian that live nearby were threaten.

“Yunho…we can’t let the fire spread or innocent people will get hurt…” said Jaejoong in a panic

Yunho glance at his bride and nodded his head. He floated into the sky as his eyes started to glow a golden light. Dark clouds begin to form covering the star cover sky and rain begin to pour down putting out the fire. However this caused Yunho to felt a sharp pain in his chest and he felt his body started to shake a little. It seems his power has become unstable due to the effect of the dark blood running in his vein. He saw Yoochun being very distressed as he flew toward him. With a wave of his hand, water appears acting like knifes cutting all the magical binds to free him. He then summon water and knock away all the hunters who were attacking the fire dragon.

As he descended to the ground, he felt more pain inside him as his vision started to blur a little. He looks down at his hand and could feel his body has begun to change. It took more energy…more force then usual to summon his power…to keep it under control. He tried to act normal as not to worried jaejoong. But his bride could see his face turn pale and his expression changed

“What’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked

“Nothing…”

Jaejoong narrowed his brow with a hint of anger as Yunho continue to explain his situation in hope to not upset his bride like before “My power is unstable….it is effecting my body….”

“Don’t tell me….you…”

Yunho smiled at jaejoong “I’m fine…”

Before jaejoong could say another word, Yoochun let out another terrifying roar as he spread out his wings after being free of the binds. He flaps those large wings, creating powerful gust of wind. Within seconds, he started to float into the air as his eyes glow brightly full of resentment and rage.

“I have to help him…find out what is happening…” said Yunho as he took a step forward but jaejoong quickly grasped his arm tightly and shook his head not wanting him to go knowing his own situations isn’t good. If just using this little amount of power caused Yunho to look so pale, he fear that using more power to stop Yoochun will have a more serious effect. He thought back to the dragon in the stream of connection…the way it attacked him…the way it didn’t recognize him. This made him even more fearful that after this fight….this blue dragon that he has come to care for will also look at him the same way that dragon did.

Yunho could see his anguish and smile at him before touching the hand that is holding his arm “I’ll be alright…right now the only person who can help stop him is me…if Yoochun falls into the hand of the dragon hunters…we are doom…”

“You are not in the right position to be fighting right now…I’ll go and help him”

“No! It is too dangerous…you can be kill…”

“And what about you? Are you confident that you can pull out of this unscratched?”

Yunho didn’t answer right away but instead he gripped onto jaejoong’s hand gently “I will be alright…if I don’t stop Yoochun…innocent people will die…I can’t allow that to happen…so please believe in me…whatever happens….I will come back to you…that is a promise”

Jaejoong still didn’t want to but he also knew that Yunho is the only one who can stop Yoochun. As reluctant as he is, he could only release his arm and nodded his head. Yunho smiles at him gently and lean forward planting a kiss upon his forehead surprising him.

Jaejoong’s face flushed bright red upon the soft touch of those lips “You...”

“Don’t worry about me….Hide somewhere safe….stay out of danger okay…I’ll be back”

Yunho quickly flew into the sky toward Yoochun, jaejoong stood there frozen registering what just happen. First it was a kiss on the lip and now it is a kiss on the forehead. Is this person really the same Yunho he knew? Surprisingly, he didn’t dislike it but rather he actually liked the soft kisses and the caring touch.

The shim’s main house is further away from MinSeok’s home. The shaking of the earth did not reach his area and the sound of dragon roar was faint. Changmin was just done taking a shower and was in the middle of drying his hair when he walks over to the large window, pulling the curtains aside. To his surprise, the once clear night is now raining, a large dragon body stood taller than all the building could also be seen from afar. Flashes of lights surrounded the dragon as if a fight has taken place. Even though most of the fire has been extinguished by the pouring rain, there were still a few that still lights up the night, slowing fading away. He wasn’t sure what had happen but the image of his brother flashed before his eyes. He felt his heart racing as panic is reflected upon his face. He wanted to contact MinJun to see what had as he grab his phone charging by the table. He contacted him but the connection did not go through. It ringed a few times but the owner of that phone did not answer. Changmin became even more worried, he quickly put on his clothes and rushed downstairs. At that moment he saw YongHwa coming out of the living room

YongHwa saw him dressed and look like he was in a hurry “Where are you going?”

Changmin looks at him strangely wondering what this dragon hunter has been up to. Even though he had ordered YongHwa to stay at his side, there were times when he would disappear making up excuses that he need to go use the restroom and etc.

“You are coming with me…”

“Where to?”

“MinSeok’s house...”

Changmin turn toward the door missing the nervous look on YongHwa’s face as he silently follows the young master into the car. As they drove closer to where the fire dragon had appear, they can hear the sound of sirens and see the flashing red and blue lights. Changmin was nervous while YongHwa was surprised. They stop in front of the house and see people running all over the place. They got out of the car as YongHwa quickly rush over to his master and open an umbrella to block the rain. Changmin stood there and look at the disaster in front of him in shock.

“YongHwa….I have a task for you…”

“What is it?”

“You have kept watch of this place for a few days….you should know the layout of this house…I want you to find my brother and protect him…”

YongHwa seem hesitant as changmin glares at him. He quickly bow his head “Yes…”

With that being said, YongHwa give the umbrella to changmin and enters the house. Changmin watches as he disappear from sight and his expression changed. At that moment, MinJun appears at Changmin’s side drenched in rain. He kneeled down to show his respect and his status as a hunter

“Minjun? Did you get hurt?” changmin asked

“No…I am fine…”

“Why didn’t you pick up the phone? I tried calling you”

“My apologies young master….everything was too chaotic ever since the fire dragon appeared…I didn’t have time to answer my phone…please forgave me…”

Changmin only sigh in relief that MinJun is okay “Were you able to find my brother?”

“I did manage to locate him…I saw him being chased to the next building and was about to give chase and help him…but then a loud explosion occurred…the ground shook and then…” he turn to the fire dragon “He appeared…dragon hunters came out of hiding and people were running all over the place and during this time….I lost track of him….”

Changmin frown upon the answer as he grew even more worried “Continue to search for him…”

MinJun nodded his head and disappear from sight. Changmin turn his attention to the fire dragon and see the blood red scales shining brightly. Even in this dare situation, he couldn’t help but stop and admire such a powerful beast. At that moment he spotted Yunho trying to reason with Yoochun and at the same time trying to prevent the hunters from gaining an advantage. The first thought that came to his mind was that if the blue dragon is here, Jaejoong is also here. To changmin, these two seems to be glue by the hip. If one of them is spotted in a place, the other will surely be there as well. He looks around in a panic and as expected, he spotted jaejoong not too far away, just standing there out in the open under the pouring rain. Luckily most of the hunters were too concentrated on the fire dragon and Yunho to pay attention to the dragon bride.

“Jaejoong?!” a loud voice ring in the air snapping jaejoong out of his thoughts as he turn around and saw Changmin approaching him with a frantic look on his face

“What are you going here?” he asked

“What am I doing here? What are you doing here?! You know this is not a place for you to be at?! It is crawling with dragon hunters!” shouted changmin as he places the umbrella over Jaejoong’s head

They heard a loud crashing sound as they turn their attention to the fight that now involved the blue dragon. However, Yunho did not take his dragon form fearing it will have a negative effect on jaejoong, he tried to fight off the hunters and at the same time tried to get through to Yoochun. Jaejoong look at him full of concern, praying and hoping that he will be okay. Changmin could see the expression on his face as he frowned slightly

“You need to leave right now….I’m taking you back!” Changmin reaches out and grab onto Jaejoong’s arm tightly

Upon the sudden touch, the dragon scale on his body activated on its own and begin to glow a dark color light. Changmin found himself hearing thoughts directly from Jaejoong’s mind even though this was not his intention. All of them were about his concern for Yunho. Changmin’s mind eventually went in deeper as he tapped into Jaejoong’s memories, seeing the scene of two body, entangled together, skin upon skin, lips up lips in heat and pleasure. He quickly let go of jaejoong as a hint of pink appears upon his cheek. His breathing became faster and his heart began to race from both shock and anger. Upon seeing the strange look on Changmin’s face, jaejoong grew a little worried

“What happen to you?” he asked

Changmin couldn’t said a word, his clenches his fist tightly in anger fearing that if he speaks now, he might said things or do things that will make this beautiful man hate him. He turn his gaze on to the ground trying to register what he just saw. He wondered if it’s an illusion or if what he saw really did happen. Did this man he loved so much, who he is willing to give up everything for really did have such entanglement with the blue dragon? It is more acceptable if it was a woman but this is a man…jaejoong who is proud, full of pride and honor actually went as far as to let another man explore his body, this changmin cannot accept. He cannot accept the fact that Yunho was able to claim what is his and jaejoong is willing to give his body to someone else. He turn his gaze to jaejoong as his eyes grew a little red and the expression on his face became darken. Upon seeing such an expression, jaejoong felt a chill run down his spine. It was like watching a beast about to break free of its chains.

“Changmin?”

Clenching onto his fist tightly, changmin asked “Tell me something jaejoong….did you…did you happen to…” he paused feeling his own emotion turning wild

“Did I what?”

Changmin took a deep breath “Did you….end up…falling in love?”

This question took jaejoong by surprise as the words “Falling in love” caused an image of Yunho to flash before his eyes. Usually he would deny it…changmin was hoping he would deny it, give him some kind of lie…but jaejoong didn’t say anything. It looked as if he was pondering this question, really thinking about it carefully and seriously.

“Fall in love….?” Jaejoong repeated this question to himself as all memories he had with Yunho begin to replay in his mind like a movie filled with all kind of emotions and at the end, the true feeling emerged.

Upon seeing Jaejoong’s face flushed a little, changmin clenches his fist even tighter as his nails pierced his flesh and draw a little blood. He can feel himself become even angrier upon jaejoong not saying anything him but the expression on his face was enough to tell him the answer. Suddenly, they heard a loud crashing sound as Jaejoong’s attention turn toward the sky and saw that Yunho had crashed against a building nearby, breaking the brick wall as debris falls to the ground.

“Yunho!” jaejoong shouted as he tried to rush forward but Changmin held him back

“What do you think you are doing?!”

“I’m going to help him!”

“There is nothing you can do….this is a fight between dragons….a human like you won’t be able to interfere…the only thing you can do is get in the way!”

Jaejoong glares at changmin with cold eyes, it was a look changmin had never seen him make to himself before. He felt his heart being squeeze tightly as it ached painfully like never before. How can this man who has never allow anyone to get close…who holds no desire for love can be so infatuated with this blue dragon who only recently appeared while changmin who had stand at his side for so many years couldn’t even move that stone heart. Thinking back to those images he saw of Yunho laying on top of Jaejong’s bare body enraged him.

“Changmin! Let go!” jaejoong snapped feeling the grip become tighter

Changmin didn’t let go, he seems to have been lost in is world of his own as his expression become darker and uglier as the grip on Jaejoong’s arm become tighter and tighter. It wasn’t until he felt a sharp pain on the side of his face did changmin snap out of his dangerous thoughts. He ends up stumbling back a few steps in total shock before looking at jaejoong.

“What the hell is wrong with you?! If you have something to say…just go ahead and say it!” snapped jaejoong

Changmin’s lip moved a bit but it closed tightly as he didn’t want to say anything further. He only lower his eyes to the ground, holding onto his cheek that is painful and throbbing. After a moment of silent, changmin was able to calm himself as he spoke

“This is my fault….I discovered Junsu and Yoochun within my home…I had them help me to watch over MinSeok….they disguised themselves as hunters and entered his house….it was my decision to have them enter the secret room and destroy whatever MinSeok is hiding….but….it turned out like this….this…wasn’t supposed to happen…”

Upon hearing this, jaejoong was both surprise and angry with changmin’s carelessness but the look on his face made him unable to hit him again. It was like a child understanding their wrong doing, a expression he is use to seeing changmin make in the past.

“Jaejoong…Yoochun is like this now….but Junsu….he….is missing….I haven’t heard from him in the last few hours….I know he is here somewhere…I’m afraid he too is in trouble….so please…help me find my brother…..”

Jaejoong look at changmin and then turn his attention to Yunho, it seems like his heart is torn in two, one wanting to find Junsu and the other wanting to stay here and watch over Yunho. Seeing Yunho emerge from the large hole in the wall, jaejoong let out a sigh of relief. From the look of it, Yunho seems to be handling himself well.

“Yunho!” jaejoong call out to him

Upon hearing his name, he turn his attention down toward his bride. Seeing changmin standing there at his side, Yunho could only darken his expression in a disapproving way. He never liked changmin and trusting him has always been a big issue. Even after learning what changmin is doing, Yunho did not sympathize with him but still see him as a threat. Maybe not in a way of becoming their enemy but in a way where he will become a love rival.

“Junsu is also here and he is in trouble…me and changmin is going to go find him…will you be okay?” jaejoong asked

Yunho frowned again upon the idea of jaejoong wondering further into this place where he can’t see him, but he can’t disregard the life of Junsu either. In the beginning he didn’t care for others but Junsu have proven his worth and his friendship. He went as far as to defy his own family to team up with the dragon and even risked his life for them.

“Alright….be careful” said Yunho

Jaejoong was a bit startled upon the fact that Yunho didn’t disagree or tried to forbid him from going. Could it be that they have finally past that stressful stage and fully believe in one another? Upon this thought, Jaejoong felt his body become warmer as a smile grew on his face. He nodded his head "You take care of yourself too..." he then turn to changmin “Okay…let’s go find Junsu”

Changmin took the lead as jaejoong followed him. Seeing them walk further away, Yunho felt uneasy about the entire situation. However, his main concern right now is Yoochun. Getting to him has proven to be impossible, it was as if something is controlling him…making him go mad…filling him with so much hate and anger.

Back in the secret room, footsteps could be heard making its way toward the white dragon scale that is still perfected sealed within the magical array. The once clean room is now a mess with part of the wall and roof destroyed. Large to small debris could be seen on the floor as dust flew everywhere. Upon reaching the glowing light, the person who approached the scale is none other than MinSeok. The expression on his face were not good at all seeing his home destroyed and the fire dragon going crazy within his property. He thought back to when Changmin had visited his home not too long ago and figured that during that time, he had mixed his own half-brother along with the fire dragon into his people. He knew that changmin was planning something but never expected this from him. And now his greatest secret has been discovered by the fire dragon. It is a blessing that this scale was not destroyed and the century long hate within this scale has turn the fire dragon mad. However, this also means that he can no longer wait…he will have to execute his plan sooner if he still wishes to succeed. With a few spoken words, the magical array faded away. MinSeok step further toward the scales and reaches out to touch it. The minute his finger touch the smooth surface, he felt an electric shock. He quickly retracted his hand as his lip curved into a smirk.

“I see you are still putting up a fight…refusing to let any human touch you even after your death centuries ago….” Spoke MinSeok

He took out a cloth from his pocket and use it to grab hold of the scale, removing it from the podium. He look at it as the scale shines a beautiful rainbow light. Suddenly someone appear from behind him and he crouched onto the ground as a servant should in front of his master

“The situation is not good master MinSeok…” the hunter spoke “…it has attracted a lot of attentions…should we escape?”

MinSeok glance at the scale in his hand before answering “has the water dragon and his bride arrived?”

“Yes….the water dragon is fighting the fire dragon as we speak…”

“And the bride?”

The hunter was quiet for a moment before continuing “The bride….is nowhere to be seen…however it was reported that he has entered the house along with the young master…”

MinSeok paused as the expression on his face changed. He turn to look at the hunter who quickly lowered his gaze in fear “S-should we go after them? Capture them?”

“No….let them be….we have more important matters to take care of….” spoke MinSeok "...What about Boa?"

"she...has not left her room...."

MinSeok smirked "at time like this...she is being very obediant..." he walk pass the hunter “….Gather what you can…we are moving out….”

“Y-yes sir!”

Yunho attacked a few hunters and defended himself from their attacks. The more strength he use, the more unstable his body become. It was as if he is losing his energy faster than before as staying in control of his mind became harder to do. He landed on the roof top gasping and panting as he felt sharp pain in his chest. His body begin to pulsate badly as his heart rate increased. Even though his situation isn’t good, he couldn’t just stop now. Suddenly he saw Yoochun open his large dragon mouth as his eyes glows brightly. A light could be seen emitting from the large open mouth. He knew what Yoochun is about to do as he quickly flew into the sky as his eyes glows a bright golden light. All the rain that surrounded him begin to sway, combining together. Just as Yoochun unleased his ball of fire, Yunho used the rain water to act as a shield blocking and putting out the fire before it hit the ground

“ENOUGH YOOCHUN!” Yunho shouted

Upon his loud voice, Yoochun seem to have paused a bit, staring at him with rage as smokes escaped from his large mouth.

“Let me help you Yoochun” spoke Yunho

Yoochun didn’t answer but only stares at him

“I need you to come back….return to your human form…."

Once again Yoochun didn’t say anything as Yunho continued

“Yoochun….listen to me carefully….Junsu is still inside that house as well as Jaejoong….if you don’t return to your human form…the destruction you are causing right now will put him and everyone else at risk…so I need you to calm down…stay in control….”

Upon the mention of Junsu’s name, Yoochun seem to have regain some senses as the look in his eyes slowly begin to return to normal “Junsu…”

“Yes….Junsu needs our help….”

Yoochun became calmer as his tense body relaxed. The anger and hate that Yunho felted has slowly faded. Just when he thought that everything is fine, Yoochun let out a painful roar as if something is trying to control his mind. He flew into the sky, shouting, flapping his wings, swinging his large tails causing all sorts of damages. Yoochun let out another powerful roar as he shoot out more fire from his mouth. Yunho clenches his teeth in frustration as he once again summon water to block the fire attack as it created thick fogs surrounding the area decreasing the visibility. Yoochun struggled with himself for a while as he tried to speak and take back his mind

“Y-Yunho….” he spoke “…s-scale…..there….there is a scale….a powerful scale…..a dangerous scale….”

“Scale? What scale?”

Yoochun paused a bit before continuing “white….white dragon scale….hate…resentment….it’s….strong…”

“White dragon scale?” thought Yunho as the most terrifying thought came into his mind

“Some of it…” spoke Yoochun “Some of it…is inside me….making me hate….making me resent….human…destroy….destroy them….”

Yunho’s expression changed “Yoochun….I need you to go to the sea…go into the water…submerge your body…..it will help clear your mind….cleanse you of the hate and resentment….”

Yoochun looks at Yunho as part of him want to destroy him and the other part didn’t. Just then hunters attacked putting their dragon scale to use. They targeted both Yunho and Yoochun as the fight became even more intense as flashes of lights could be seen from within the fog. Yunho used his power and summoned a lot of water knocking out most of the hunters, blocking attacks and then created a large shield preventing the hunters from attacking them.

He turn to Yoochun “Go!”

Yoochun hesitated but Yunho demanded him to go to the ocean and cleanse the hate as well as the resentment otherwise it will drive him even more mad.

“I’ll handle them…you go right now! Once you have clear your mind…you can come back!”

“But Junsu…”

“We will save him…just take care of yourself!”

Yoochun still show some hesitation but none the less he knew that he can’t continue to allow these horrible emotions to fill his mind. He flaps his large wings and flew into the sky, heading toward the large ocean. Some hunters broke through the shield and advanced toward the blue dragon. Yunho flew higher into the sky and with a wave of his hand, all the rain came to an abrupt stop, as if they are froze in time. His eyes glows a bright golden light as these little frozen rain drops started to change form. He wave his hand and a thousand needles made of rain drop flew down toward the hunters as they weren’t able to block the attack. The needles pierced their body as they all falls back down to the ground below. The fight came to a sudden stop as silence filled the air.

Jaejoong who was searching inside the house along with changmin suddenly stop running. He felt his body become strange as the heart beat seems off. It was a suffocating feeling emerging from within.

“What is wrong?” Changmin asked

He only stood there in silence as his face became a little pale. He touches his chest where his heart lies, where the flower symbol is engraved.

“Jaejoong?”

Upon his name, he turn to changmin and then shook his head before smiling “Nothing…keep going…”

While everyone’s attention is directed to MinSeok’s home, ByungChul took this opportunity to execute his plan. He walks into the hospital leisurely with a two other people behind him as he made his way toward the elevator. Once inside they ascended the floors until they came to the desired level before getting out. He greeted a few nurses and doctors along the way and came to a stop in front of a hospital room. With a smile on his face he greeted the two guards at the door that was stationed there by changmin.

“I’m sorry Mr. Shim but no one else is allow inside other than the young master…” one of the guard spoke

“What kind of selfish rule is that? I am also a family member….” Said ByungChul

The two guards look at each other before turning their attention back to him “I’m sorry…but he strictly advised that no one else can come in without his permission…we will have you ask you to leave…”

“Leave? I came all the way here to visit the leader and yet you are telling me I can’t enter?”

They two guards did not say anything and ByungChul was not going to just listen and leave. He was very persistent on entering the room causing unnecessary attention from the other people. The two guards felt like they have been pushed to the edge. They exchanged trouble looks as one of them took out the cell phone and steps aside to make a call. The second guard stood by the door as he glance from Byungchul to the people he had brought with him. This guard can’t help but feel uneasy about these people. Their look alone is already intimidating. He just doesn’t get a good vibe from them at all.

The first guard called changmin however the young master did not pick up. He tried a second time and once again it didn’t go through. He figure it’s best to refuse the visitors rather than bother the young master. He return to his partner and whispered something into his ear. They both nodded, coming to the same agreement that these people must have ill intention. They tried to drive away ByungChul but before they could do anything, both of them felt a sharp pain in their abdomen. Their eyes open wide in complete shock as the two people ByungChul had brought with him stabbed them with a sharp knife. Their movement was so fast and so unhuman like that the two guards couldn’t even defend themselves. They wanted to scream and call for help, but the hunters quickly grab their mouth and push the knife in deeper, ending their life. ByungChul looks around and did not see anyone as he turn his attention to the cameras and smirked as the camera in this area has been tempered with. The two hunters quickly took the two bodies and dragged them inside so it cannot be seen by others.

“You two stay outside, act normal…” he commanded as the two hunters nodded their head

ByungChul closed the door and made his way toward the bedside. He can hear the sound of machines echoing in the room as the smile on his face became wider and more sinister.

“It’s been a while old man…”