Chapter 38

Dragon bride

The moon hangs high above the city as quietness filled the shim’s mansion. All the people who are usually out and about has decreased as only a few is left to monitor the place. Junsu, Yoochun and MinJun sneak their way toward changmin’s room as planned. They were able to walk down the hallway without any attention being drawn to them as others had walked passed

“It should just be around the corner” Minjun whispered

From the moment they left Minjun’s room up to this point, everything has gone smoothly without any difficulties. Going this far however, was too easy and Yoochun was starting to suspect something wasn’t right. You would think that after an assassination attempt, security will much stricter. But, they had only passed a small few people who doesn’t seem to be doing their job correctly.

“What’s wrong?” Junsu asked Yoochun who had been quiet for some time now

“This…isn’t right…” whisper yoochun

“What do you mean?”

“Think about it….during the day…it was impossible to get close to your brother….you would think that at night, it would be even more difficult especially after what had happen…..but…where are all the guards? Why have we only passed a few maids and butlers only…”

Upon this, both Junsu and MinJun paused as they look around. As Yoochun had stated, they have yet to see a guard. Even hunters that usually hide away could not be seen. Being along in the large hallway, surrounded by nothing but emptiness was giving them the chills

“You…don’t think he already know do you?” Minjun asked

“There is no way he would know….he has yet to see any of us yet” said Yoochun

Junsu kept quiet wondering if at that time when he ran into Changmin thanks to YongHwa did his identity was discovered. But he was wearing a mask to hide his face, there was no way changmin would recognize it was him.

“Lets….just move forward….” Said Junsu

“What if it’s a trap?” Yoochun asked

“Then we will just have to fight out way out….” said Junsu not wanting to wait on this much longer.

Yoochun of course protested quietly but Junsu wasn’t going to listen to him as he moves forward and turn the corner. MinJun glance at the angry face of Yoochun feeling nervous but quickly chase after Junsu. With both of them gone, Yoochun had no choice but to follow them quietly while cursing a few unheard words. Just as he turn the corner, he neither see Junsu or MinJun. They were only a few seconds apart from each other so how could these two just suddenly disappear? He wanted to shout out their name but the sudden noise will bring forth more troubles.

“Where in the world did they go?!” he thought angrily

Junsu felt a slight pain in his head as he groan before noticing him sitting on the hard floor. He gaze around the room and upon the familiar objects, he concluded that this is his grandfather’s home office. But how did he end up here? Clearly he was still in the hallway, but as he turn the corner, he felt someone grab him and knock him unconscious.

“You awake…” came the familiar voice

Junsu turn around and to his surprise, sitting at his grandfather’s desk is none other than his young brother Shim changmin. But the aura around him was cold and dangerous. It wasn’t warm and comforting like before. In fact he looked like he had lost some weight as the color of his skin had lost its warm glow. Just seeing him in this state made Junsu unable to say a word. Just what in the world did his little brother went through to look like this? How can a person change so much in just a few weeks of being apart?

“I don’t know if I should praise you for your courage or call you a fool for coming back here…” said changmin calmly

Junsu pulls himself up from the floor and stood up “You know who I am?” he asked still feeling the mask upon his face

“We are brothers….even if you completely change you look from head to toe…I can still tell it’s you…”

Just as junsu has suspected, Changmin must have known who he was earlier when their eyes meet. He reached to his face and removed the mask to reveal his true face.

“What are you doing back here….right now is not the safest time to come here and cause trouble…frankly I have a lot on my plate to deal with already….”

“I know…” junsu spoke softly

Changmin looked at him and raised his eyebrow upon the sadden look on Junsu’s face “you do?...”

Junsu nodded his head “It’s because I know that I am here…”

Once again changmin looks at him strangely before his lip curved into a smile and he started to chuckle “What the hell is this? You first betray the family….went against me…and now you are here fully concern about my wellbeing? This is indeed quite amusing…”

“Changmin ah….” Junsu calls his name gently “What….have you been doing to yourself?”

“What I have done doesn’t concern you….”

“Changmin ah….please stop….I already know what you are doing…what it is that you truly want to achieve….”

“Tell me what you think I am doing?”

Junsu looks at his little brother before sighing “You…are trying to ruin the Shim family for jaejoong’s sake…..you are putting yourself in a dangerous position…using your position as the head to break the power the shim family have….you want to destroyed the history of dragon hunting….destroyed the foundation of dragon hunters to insure jaejoong’s safety….you love him to the point of making yourself the bad person in order to secretly protect him in your own way….but this….this isn’t right changmin…..you can’t sacrifice your life….”

Changmin became quiet while listening to Junsu a bit surprise that he had hit every marks “who told you?...”

“A friend who has been watching you….and is very concern about you….he knew you needed help….so he approached me…..”

A chuckle echoed into the room “Whoever told you this is a liar…..I have everything under control….there is nothing to be worried about….and lets just get one thing straight….I am not doing this to protect jaejoong….I am doing this for my own personal gain…even though we have yet to make a movement regarding Yunho and jaejoong…it does not mean we will remain quiet forever…once I have gathered what I needed and do what needed to be done…they can expect an all-out hunt….at the end….It will be me who will pull out the heart of the dragon bride….and gain immortality….”

“The one who is lying is you changmin ah….”

This time changmin’s expression turn dark as he is no longer smiling or laughing.

“Hunting jaejoong isn’t what you wanted to do at all…I know you….”

“Know me? Now that is laughable….” Said changmin “for my entire life you have done nothing but ignore me…shunned me….as children you hated me….you put blames on me…you want nothing to do with me….even when we grew up…you left home…far away so you don’t have to put up with me….so how in the world could you know me?”

Junsu felt guilty because everything he had said was the truth. He spent his entire life hating changmin….hating the fact that he carried pure blood of the shim family and was made to be the heir. While he himself only carries half and was given nothing but scorns. Truth be told, he was jealous, he was envious of his little brother who was treated with love and care, who was given everything he wanted.

“Changmin ah….”

“Enough!” Changmin shouted no longer wanting to hear what Junsu had to say “because you are my brother….I will let you leave….but I won’t be merciful the next time Junsu” he glares coldly

“No…I won’t go….not without you…”

“I am the head of the household…why should I leave such a life to go with you…”

“Please changmin ah…I know I have done a lot of terrible things to you but just this once….please listen to me as the older one….don’t continue down this path….don’t put yourself in danger….don’t create a war that you alone will face thousands….”

“I will be fine….I don’t need your concern….”

“Come with me….let’s leave this place….who cares about what grandfather want….who cares about your position….who cares about the family…everything can burn for all I care….I have no attachment to this place….no attachment to anyone here….even my relationship with mom and dad hasn’t been the best….but…you…even though I hated you…even though I envy you…..you are probably the only person from this family whom I don’t want any harm to come to…the only person in this god forsaken family who I want to live and see a brighter future….I may not show it…I may hide my true feeling but in truth changmin ah….I do care about you more than you think….not only me but jaejoong also cares about you and worries about you….”

Upon the mention of jaejoong caring for him, the expression on his face quickly softens as there is a familiar little light coming from his eyes “Jaejoong…is worried about me?”

“Yes…I told him everything that has happen…about what you are planning….he is very concern….he blames himself for how things has turn out…”

Changmin lower his gaze and calmed his body “It isn’t his fault….he shouldn’t blame himself…this is my choice….”

“Even so he felted like because he became a dragon bride that you were forced to take this position in order to protect him….”

“Then…why didn’t he come with you?”

Junsu became quiet, he knew from the start that if jaejoong had come along, changmin will probably not hesitate to leave this place with him. But they also have to think of his safety, they can’t allow him to come to such a dangerous place.

“You know very well why he can’t…”

Changmin became quiet and did not say a word

“But he is waiting for you….waiting for you to return to his side….he will be more than happy to see you safe and sound….”

Changmin stood there and clenched his fist tightly. He desperately wanted to go see jaejoong, he wanted to be in that man’s warm embrace. To see his caring eyes, to see his wonderful and beautiful smile, to be in his overwhelming presence is all changmin wanted to do. He can’t deny the fact that at this moment he wanted to drop everything and leave with Junsu. But the scale embedded in his flesh reminded him of his faith. He had made a pack with the devil, once his goal has been reach, his soul will not be saved. The last thing he want is for the people he love to know the truth. He doesn’t want jaejoong to be sad…he doesn’t want the man he love and care for to shed tears for his stupidity. Even if he wanted to return to his old life…he had already gone too far that it’s too late to turn back.

“Sorry Junsu….I’m not going anywhere…” changmin spoke

“Changmin…”

“Leave….don’t ever come back….!”

“No I won’t! Not without you” Junsu snapped

Changmin glares at him when suddenly something bright was shining from behind him. The expression on Junsu’s face was of total shock. Changmin turn around and to his surprise, the yard was on fire.

“Oh no!….it must be Yoochun’s doing!” thought Junsu

Even though the fire wasn’t big, it was still enough to cause a panic among the worker as they quickly work to try and extinguish the flames. Changmin turn his attention back to Junsu but to his surprise, his older brother was already disappear. He let out an exhausting sigh wondering just what his brother was thinking bringing the fire dragon here. He digs his fingers into his locks of hair in frustration as an image of jaejoong flashed before his eyes. His lips curved into a bright smile upon the thought that this lovable and stubborn man also cares for him and is waiting for him.

“No matter what…even upon my last breath…I will return to you jaejoong ah when everything is finished….I will see you and tell you how I really feel about you….so until then…I pray you will still hold onto your heart and don’t give it away just yet…..” thought changmin

Jaejoong kissed Yunho who returned the kiss deeply wanting more. They kissed without breaking away from one another as they rely on their nose to breath. It started off as slow and eventually they pick up the speed, exploring each other’s mouth in full intoxication. Yunho eventually break free of the kiss, but move his lips to the curve of jaejoong’s neck as his hand slips inside the clothing to touch the soft and warm skin. Within just a few minutes, they both had gotten rid of their clothes and now laid skin to skin, warmth to warmth. They kissed and caress each other like there were no tomorrow, completely lost in passion. Yunho was gentle with him as if treasuring him, making sure nothing he does will hurt this man or scares him. They shared more passionate kisses before the lips once again move to the curve of the neck, to the chest and down to toward the belly button. He planted a kiss anywhere he could see, leaving no skin untouched. Jaejoong gasp, pant and moan at every touch, every kiss he received from Yunho. The more his skin feels the soft touches, the more he felt more relaxed as if the hot heat will soon be distinguished.

Yunho return to the now swollen lips and once again taste it’s sweetness as his hand slides against the curve of jaejoong’s slender waist tracing the outline down to his thigh, bending one of his leg up against the side of his body. He continues to caress the thigh while kissing his bride with great craving. His hand eventually found its way to what lies between the leg as jaejoong suddenly shuddered and gasp from the unexpected intrusion. I

“You….what did you do….?” Jaejoong asked

“It’s just my finger….I don’t want to hurt you later…” Yunho whispered into his ear making it burn

To jaejoong everything was spinning, his mind had went completely blank, unable to think about anything. Even his eye sight has become foggy as all his concentration were on the deep kiss and the finger that is moving in and out of him. The kiss move down to the two bright pink as Yunho kisses them, pinch them and on them.

“Yun…Yunho….I….” jaejoong moaned

Once determined that the entrance way to ecstasy has loosen, Yunho removed his finger. With both hand he lightly spread jaejoong’s leg apart and leans further into the space between.

“Jaejoong ah…” he called out his bride’s name gently as if to ask for permission

Jaejoong looks at Yunho’s handsome and sweat cover face. The yearning is reflected in his eyes as he nodded his head. Slowly Yunho move further in as the foreign object begin to make its invasion. Jaejoong gasped and inhaled deeply, arching his head up as he clenched onto the bed sheets feeling this hard object slowly entering his body, opening him up. Once everything is inside, Yunho leans down and kissed jaejoong once more

“Are you okay?” he asked

Jaejoong nodded his head

“Does it hurt?”

Jaejoong shook his head

Upon this confirmation, Yunho smiled as he begin to move, ing in and out of him as they continued their kiss. Jaejoong moan at every , his feel his body become strange as an overwhelming sense of pleasure filled his entire body.

“S-slow down….slow….” he panted

Yunho of course didn’t hear as he was too busy kissing the side of his neck. Jaejoong had his arm wraps around Yunho’s shoulder tightly as his legs is bent into an embarrassing position above his chest. They both were sweaty, they were in deep passion, in a world of their own. The craving for more grows as the speed became faster causing jaejoong to pant and gasp even more. A bit of pain could be felt but the pleasure was stronger.

“Ah…Yunho…slow…”

“I can’t….” Yunho whispered back as he could no longer control his body.

Every movement became more intense until the final . The moans, the heavy breathing and the panting that once filled the room came to a stop. The hot heat inside jaejoong’s body begin to fade as they both look at each other. It was as if time had stopped as they gaze into each other’s eyes seeing something in each other that they had never seen before. Jaejoong reached his hand up to touch Yunho’s hot cheek as they both kissed once more.

When the morning light came, the room was immediately brighten up. Jaejoong stir in his sleep feeling completely exhausted as a sharp pain could be felt on his hip and to his back. Everything on his body was sore as if he had done some heavy exercise last night. He groaned painfully trying to get up but was forced to lay back down upon the aching hips. Just then he noticed another body lying next to him. He turn his head and his eyes immediately widen in complete shock. It was none other than Yunho lying there next to him on his bed. Yunho didn’t have a shirt on revealing his and toned chest. Jaejoong notice he too did not have any shirt on as his eyes turn to the blanket. He nervously lifted the blanket and to his complete horror, neither of them had pants on either. His loud scream echoed into the room waking Yunho from his slumber.

“What’s wrong?!” Yunho asked as he quickly sat up but felt his head aching

Jaejoong quickly stood up and taken the blanket to cover his body, the expression on his face were a mix of horror and anger. However the minute he stood up, his leg gives in as he collapsed onto the ground. He tried to stand up once more but the ached all over his body was making it an impossible task “You….You…What did you do to me?!” he shouted with his face flushed bright red

“What did I do?” Yunho look at him confuse as he looks around the room and then at his body.

Even if jaejoong asked him this question, he wasn’t sure himself what happen. He clearly was on the rooftop gazing out into the city. He sensed that jaejoong was feeling weird so he came back to check on him. He remember him being uncomfortable, saying how his body is hot. What happen afterward was a complete blur.

Upon not hearing an answer from Yunho, jaejoong was beyond furious. He had never felt so taken advantage of before. The anger in him rose to a dangerous point that he wanted nothing more than to beat Yunho up. However the aching back and hip was preventing him from even standing as he groan painfully. Upon seeing him making such expression, Yunho got out of bed, put on his pants and made way toward his bride who is still sitting on the floor.

“Let me help you…”

As he reach out his hand, jaejoong slaps it away with force as he glares at him intensely “Don’t touch me!!” he shouted “Don’t come near me…don’t even talk to me!!”

Yunho only stood there unsure of what to do. It’s not like he understand what happen either. It had never cross his mind to ever force himself on jaejoong nor does he want to do something that will upset him to this point. In fact ever since the first time they slept together, the thought of bedding him once more has never crossed his mind. And yet, last night was clear indication that they both were lost in passion, trapped in a spell of desires.

“Look jaejoong…I don’t know what happen….but I am sorry…”

“ off!!” jaejoong snapped as he tried to stand up again but once more his leg failed him.

He groan in frustration as well as embarrassment. The first time he slept with Yunho was to get rid of the poison in his body. Because it was a way to save his life, he didn’t hold it against Yunho. But this time, what is the reason? Was he poison again? Clearly not….it was clear that they both were engage in an adult act without any possible reason as to why it must happen. It’s not like they love each other enough to go this far. Upon the word ‘Love’, jaejoong felt his heart thump strangely as his face grew a bright pink. He recalls the ual act, the hot entanglement and he wishes for nothing more than to dig a hole and buried himself in. Everything is just too embarrassing that looking at Yunho has become impossible. Even though he is very angry and confuse, the fact that it actually felted good is what really frustrate him the most.

“I know you are angry with me….but you can’t sit on the cold floor…” said Yunho “just let me help you back onto the bed…”

“Just leave me alone!” jaejoong glares at Yunho refusing his help once more

Yunho only sigh feeling a bit frustrated himself. He didn’t care that jaejoong is angry at him, the important thing here is to get him off of the cold floor. He reached out to his bride and scoop him up from the floor against his will. This shocked jaejoong as he struggle for Yunho to let go of him but he didn’t. Instead Yunho carried him in a bridal style onto the bed and placed him gently down. Jaejoong was ready to punch him for touching him when suddenly there is a knock upon the door.

“Are you two awake yet? I am hungry” came Soomin’s voice

Neither Yunho nor jaejoong spoke a word as they turn their attention to the closed door.

“I am hungry….” She repeated once more

Yunho turn to look at jaejoong who sent a deadly glare to him. Feeling like this isn’t going anywhere, Yunho walked toward the door and open it. Standing in the hallway is Soomin who looks like she had just woken up. Her hair was a total mess as she rubs her eyes tiredly. Yunho looks at her feeling like what happen last night must have something to do with her. He bends down to her level and spoke to her calmly

“Soomin ah….last night…did you…..use your power?”

Soomin open her eyes widely and look at Yunho before nodding her head without hesitation

“Why?” he asked

“My mommy always told me that a relationship must always have love and trust…without these two things, a relationship will never last….”

Yunho raise an eyebrow at her “what…kind of relationship do you think me and jaejoong have?”

“I may be a child but I am not stupid…” she spoke in her usual monotonous voice“….You are a dragon….and he…is your chosen bride…I can feel the same energy that flows in you inside him as well…”

“Even…if that is the truth…what you did was wrong…”

“It was not wrong…” she defended her action calmly and confidently “You two were fighting….and needed to make up…”

Yunho raise an eyebrow at her

“According to the TV….when a couple get into an argument or is upset with each other…the best remedy to is to have ual ….”

Upon hearing this jaejoong nearly choke on his own spit “You…what have you been watching? Did it look like we were arguing?!”

“I did not hear any argument…however you were displaying the emotion of being upset with this man…the way he left is also a clear indication that there isn’t enough love between you two and needed to make up…and ual is the best solution”

“Okay first of all…we don’t need this thing call love…we are find the way we are….and secondly….stop using the word ‘ual ’….it doesn’t sound right coming from the mouth of a 6 year old…” spoke jaejoong as he groan from the pain once more

Yunho can’t help but feel like this little girl isn’t a typical 6 year old. She is probably too mature for her age.

“Tell me Soomin ah….what did you do?” Yunho asked

Soomin glance at jaejoong who was sending them death glares as she spoke “I didn’t do much….I only awaken his pleasure point….however…everything else is his own doing….to be honest….I was surprised…his pleasure point is very strong....it explains why his body heats up like a fire is burning….it even went as far as to effect the other party…it seems his body has been craving, void of any ual touches….being pushed aside for too long and has not been satisfied thus increasing his pleasure point….so when I was opened, all of what was pushed aside came rushing in at once causing his body to want someone to touch him….it was surprising and sickening at the same time”

“Hold up!” jaejoong shouted as his face is red “Are you actually saying what I think you are saying?”

Soomin look at him with her usual dull expression “What do you think I am saying?”

“You are basically saying that I was pent up and !”

“So you aren’t as stupid as you look…” she spoke

Yunho couldn’t help but chuckled as jaejoong glares even more deadly “What are you laughing about?! At the end you still screw me while my mind wasn’t right!”

“It wasn’t his fault….” Spoke Soomin “…it was your seduction that draws him in….it was your body....your craving that pulled him…awakening his own pleasure point….in truth…he is just a victim of your seduction…”

Jaejoong’s face grew bright red both from anger and embarrassment as Yunho held back a laugh that is desperately trying to force its way out.

“You!!!...YOU!!!” jaejoong was so furious that no words could be said as his hip ached and his neck became stiff.

Feeling like jaejoong will have a deadly explosion, Yunho asked for Soomin to go wash up and closed the door.

“Jaejoong ah….What I did was wrong….I apologize” he spoke

“ off!!” jaejoong snapped as he groan from the sudden pain again

Seeing his painful expression, Yunho can’t help but feel guilty. Even though he was affected by jaejoong’s pleasure point awakening, it was still wrong of him to do what he did.

“Let me help you ease the pain…” he said as he reach out to him

Jaejoong slap his hand away “Didn’t I say not to touch me?!”

“If I don’t touch you…how am I supposed to help you?”

“I don’t care…” he glares

Yunho wasn’t going to listen to him as he reached to him. They both struggled for a bit before he was able to push jaejoong down on the bed and on his stomach.

“Let go Yunho!!” jaejoong shouted

Yunho press down on his back as jaejoong groan once more in pain. He placed his hand upon jaejoong’s back as the sudden coldness of these two hands caused the beautiful man to shudder. Yunho’s hand started to glow a beautiful blue light and a moment later, the pain that was aching so badly begin to fade away. It was replaced by a nice warm feeling. This caused jaejoong to stop struggling as he allow Yunho to do what he is doing.

“Don’t think this will stop me from beating you up” said jaejoong as his voice has calmed down a bit

“I know…you can hit me as much as you like…just let me ease your pain first…” said Yunho

Jaejoong didn’t say another word of protest as he folded both of his arm in front of him and leans his chin on his arms finding the warmth on his back very comforting.

“There is something I still don’t understand…” said jaejoong

“What?”

“She is a half breed….a child born from a dragon and a human….but doesn’t that make all children born from them half breed….as well as you?”

“That is not the case…”

“How so?”

“Dragon offspring does not rely on human genes to become a whole…it is not like humans whose child will be the combination of both the father and the mother….when a dragon mate….the gene of the fetus comes directly from the dragon alone….the human bride is merely there to carry the child in her womb and give birth….that is why all child born are full fledge dragon even though the mother is a human…however….there are some case…rare…but it does happen where the dragon gene isn’t strong enough to produce the fetus….so the human genes are used to fill that gap…thus give birth to a half-breed….”

“I see…so that’s why you and Yoochun are full fledge dragon while Soomin is a half-breed…”

“Yes…but…half-breed are looked down upon….because they are not full dragon….their kind are treated a little differently….”

Jaejoong didn’t say anything as his expression changed

“Back then…half-breed are shunned….they are treated even less then human…there were some cases where the dragon father abandon the child if he or she is a half-breed….compare to dragon…half-breed were hunted most of the time because they have no way of becoming a dragon….even though they have the ability of a dragon…live longer then human…they do not have a dragon form….it makes them easier target….”

“What about you…do you dislike half-breed as well?”

Yunho shook his head “I care little about the differences…rather you are a half-breed or a full-fledged dragon, to me it doesn’t matter….what matter is the person’s personality….the way they will carry themselves and treat others…”

Jaejoong’s lip curved into a smile. After a few minutes, Yunho finally stood up as the pain on jaejoong’s back and hip has completely disappear. Moving has become easier and he couldn’t be happier.

“You should go take a shower…” said Yunho

Suddenly, a punch came flying his way. He manages to dodge it and caught the second swing in the palm of his hand.

“What are you doing?”

Jaejoong grinned at him “Didn’t you say I can punch you as much as I like? Why did you dodge and stopped me?”

Yunho sigh before releasing jaejoong’s hand “Alright….go ahead….hit me as hard as you like…”

He stood still and waited for jaejoong to hit him. Upon seeing him not going to dodge or block, jaejoong smiled widely, preparing the strongest punch he could master. He swing his hand but he stopped before it even touch Yunho.

“Forget it…it’s not worth it…” said jaejoong “But don’t you tell anyone about this you heard…”

“I know…”

Back at ByungChul’s mansion, he sat in front of his laptop as a video reply over and over again. As the video came to an end, he will once again click on the play button once more. The voices of people in the video started to fill the room before terrify screams echoed. The more he watches it, the more amuse he became. He taps his finger onto the desk deep in thoughts as the smile on his face has yet to fade away.

“It seems…I have discover the young master’s secret…” he spoke

“Are you going to tell master MinSeok?” Yonghwa asked

Byungchul smile even wider as he pressed the pause button on the video and leans back against his chair “Not everything I do needs to be reported to him….I highly doubt he tells me everything either…”

“If he knows that you kept this from him….he will be angry…”

“Doesn’t matter….he needs me to help him…he won’t do anything that will jeopardize his great plan…”

“I see…”

ByungChul turn his full attention to Yonghwa “Did you report to the young master what I told you to tell him?”

“Yes…”

“Good…”

“But…I’m not sure why we will reveal her to him…I thought her presence was to be kept a secret from him…”

“Yes….but we need to direct his attention somewhere else….he has been watching us like a hawk making it impossible to move….after learning about her….he will shift his focus on her for sure….allowing me to make some necessary preparation….”

“Does MinSeok know about this?”

“Know?...” he smiled “It was his plan….he will bear the attention of the young master allowing me to escape from his eye sight and focus on other things….”

ByungChul stood up from his set and walked toward YongHwa “continue to report to the young master and answer his questions….but make sure to leave out the important details….”

“Yes sir….”

“Also…try not to allow the young master to touch you… if you don’t want to end up like those two in the video…I advise you to be cautious…”

Yonghwa nodded his head as ByungChul exited the room.

After leaving his room, jaejoong spotted soomin as she exited the bathroom. Their eyes meet and he glared at her before entering the bathroom and slammed the door shut. She only stood there and wonder how such a great dragon could choose such a person to be a bride.

“I know what you are thinking…” came Yunho’s voice as Soomin turn toward him “…He may be like this but he has a good heart….you can trust me on that…”

Soomin nodded her head “He is…an interesting person…”

“Once you spend some time with him….you will come to understand him better….but….it’s best if you don’t do what you did again….the next time he will probably kill us both” he smile at her

Once again she nodded her head as they both hear the sound of the shower being turn on from the bathroom.

She turn to Yunho once more with the usual dull look on her face “Does he know…about what is happening to you?”

Yunho look at her a bit surprise “How did you…”

“I can sense it…”

“Then…do you know what is inside me?”

She nodded her head “darkness…”

Yunho became quiet as he thought about what she just said. The only thing that crossed his mind that could relate to darkness was Soonjae.

“Blood of the shadow dragon….”

She nodded her head. Rather than surprise, Yunho only let out a sigh

“You already suspect it?” she asked

“Yes…but I was hoping my suspicion was wrong…”

“You will soon be consumed by the darkness….will you still not tell him?”

“I won’t….”

“Keeping this from him will hurt him even more….”

Yunho smile faintly “I know….”

“Even so you still want to keep it a secret?”

“Yes…”

“You are as strange as he is….” She spoke “but….I can help you….I can suppress the darkness that has infected you…”

Yunho look at her strangely “You…what kind of dragon is your father?”

She was quiet for a moment before speaking “A dragon of light…”

He became quiet, staring at her wondering what it is that this child’s true aim is by approaching him and jaejoong. At first she seems like a normal half-breed child but at this moment he started to see that she actually came with a goal in mind “what is it that you want in return for helping me?”

“If I help you....let me borrow your bride…”