chapter 5

Dragon bride

Please upvote, subscribe and comment!!

______________________________________________

 

Changmin quietly followed his grandfather down the hallway to the east wing. It was a wing that was forbidden for others to enter. As a child he had always wondered what lies in this wing but never got the chance to. But now with everything that has happen he became nervous and fearful of what he will be seeing. His grandfather has yet to say a word as they made their way there; even his half-brother has yet to make a sound. Changmin slightly glanced at Junsu and confirmed that his brother has grown more mature. Even though they shared the same mother and different father, they were never close. Changmin was younger then Junsu by 2 years. From what he could remember his mother was dating a man whom his grandfather disapproves of, not long afterward Junsu was born but the marriage fell apart. His mother took custody of Junsu and brought him home. It wasn’t long after did his grandfather convinced his daughter to marry a man of his choosing. It was a distant cousin’s son who became changmin’s father. As long as he could remember growing up was a bless full of love and wonders but he could not forget the treatment Junsu had to go through. Because he was viewed as an outsider’s child, he did not have the kind of love Changmin grew up with. Even now changmin still feel like Junsu resent him. From what changmin could understand, his grandfather disliked Junsu so for him to call him here only could mean one thing, dragon.

After walking down the hallway that seems to be heavily guarded, they came upon a large door. Compare to the other doors, this one was especially detailed. The engraving of a dragon could be seen upon the door. There wasn’t any door knob nor does it look like it could be slide to the side. However there are two little holds that looked like keyholes on the door.

“On your 18 birthday I give each of you a key saying one day you will use it…do you still have it?” the grandfather asked

Changmin clearly remember receiving a little golden key from his grandfather and was told to wear it, never part without it. Being the good grandson he is, he had always worn it around his neck. He slightly turns to look at Junsu unsure if he would carry such a thing given to him by the grandfather he distasted. To his surprise Junsu pulled out the key that is bundled together with his other keys.

“Open the door boys…” the grandfather smiled

Unsure what exactly is going on, Changmin took out his key. Both him and Junsu walked toward the door each taking a side before sticking the key inside and turn. A loud click could be heard and to their surprise the dragon engraving started to glow as what looked like its scales begin to move like a lock unlocking itself. The door slowly begins to open as dust flew everywhere. Changmin begin to cough wondering when was the last time anyone opens this door.

Once it open, lights automatically turn on as the grandfather entered the room. Changmin was hesitant a bit nervous of going into the unknown. Junsu on the other hand didn’t care; he walked right in without as much as a hesitation or a word. Changmin took a deep breath before going inside and to his amazement the room was well designed looking like a room from the medieval era. Pictures of dragons graced the wall as statues stood on the ground. He had always thought that his grandfather’s study room was interesting with all the things in there relating to dragon but this place out beat it. They wonder further into the room until they came upon a large table in the middle of the room with a few chairs. But what really caught his attention, what really made his eyes widen in fright is the large head that hangs on the wall. It was beast like with large red eyes. There was no doubt about it; this was the head of a slain dragon.

“What…the hell is this?” Junsu asked as surprise as changmin is.

The grandfather turn to face them “this…this is the family’s treasure…passed down from our ancestor as a reminder of what were really are…a reminder of what we are famed for…a bloodline that cannot died…a past that cannot be forgotten…”

“Is this…is this really…” changmin asked finding it hard to even ask the question

“yes…it it…this is the head of a dragon…a real one that has been well preserved….”

Changmin couldn’t believe that he is actually looking at the real thing. To see it right in front of him was frightful. It was large with long sharp teeth but nothing is as bone chilling as those red eyes that seem to be looking right at him.

“This is a joke right? you called me to come back here to show me this?” spoke Junsu who doesn’t seem to believe it “You are wasting my time as usual…unlike changmin I have no interest in your fairy tales nor am I interested in your collection of dragons….they should have put you in the institution…” he said before turning around “I’m a busy man…I have a business back in the US to manage…I don’t have time for this…”

Junsu took a few steps before the grandfather spoke “As much as I dislike you Junsu…in your blood carries my own…even though you are not a full blood like changmin you are still half…and thus I can’t ignore it….You are part of this history as much as Changmin…neither you…nor him could escape that destiny that has been given to you by the gods….”

“What history are you talking about?”

“A history of power…a history of immortality…” the grandfather spoke “a war between dragons…god’s first creation and human…god’s favorite….”

“Is he for real? Do you really believe him?” Junsu asked changmin

Changmin didn’t respond as he kept his gaze low.

“Look old man…if you speak of destiny…speak of family history…then you mind as well start from the beginning so I can understand what kind of story you have cook up to share…”

“As I have told changmin before…our ancestors was once a powerful group of human being gifted to slay the most dangerous creature…dragons…they have fought against them…they were the only one who could stand on the same ground as dragons and win…we are decedents of dragon slayers…even though dragons have disappear for many centuries…even though our family have forgotten…I have not…neither have my father and my grandfather…and now the time has finally come…dragon has once again started to crawl out of their hidden place….thus you two will lead our family…find the dragon….find their bride and kill them all”

Changmin felt a chill traveled throughout his body upon gazing into his grandfather’s eyes.

“Changmin will lead the family…he will carry out the task of hunting the dragon and its bride…you junsu will assist him…and together you both will make me proud…”

The room is filled with silence as no one spoke a word. Junsu’s sudden chuckle was what broke the silence

“You kidding me right? Even if this is true why should I help you? Why should I fight this useless fight when it has no benefit to me what so ever?...I have no interest in this grandfather…the fact that you have the guts to even demand such a thing from me after the ill treatment you show me as a child is unbelievable…” said Junsu as he turn around “changmin can play this game with you…but I won’t…”

“Junsu…stop right there!” the grandfather shouted

“I’ll be on the first flight back to the US tomorrow…don’t bother me again old man…otherwise it won’t be dragon I’ll be slaying” he slightly glared with cold eyes before exiting the room.

The grandfather only sat there and sigh “he has become harder to reason with after becoming an adult…I guess it’s only right for me to receive such cold treatment after everything I had done…it was my fault…”

Changmin didn’t like to see his grandfather look so sad and full of guilt. He had wished that this family could repair itself and forgets the past “I’ll go talk to him grandpa…”

With that being said Changmin went after Junsu as the grandfather turn his gaze to the dragon head “It won’t be long now until a second head will grace this wall…and I will be restore to my youth..”

Jaejoong had woken up early and stood in his bedroom as the cool morning breeze embrace the surrounding from the open window. The white sheet of curtains danced against the touches of the winds as jaejoong removed the cigarette from his lip. He released the smoke into the room with a disbelief expression upon his face as he stare at Yunho who is sound asleep on his bed. He had hoped that everything from the last few days was just a nightmare that finally ended with him waking up in the living room. He was even filled with joy thinking he could go back to his daily routine of work and bloodshed. But the minute he step into his room and saw Yunho, he knew this is reality. He was kidnapped in the middle of a violent fight. Caged in a cave in the middle of who knows where. Witness a fight between two dragons of water and fire as well as nearly died only to be brought back here by this dragon before him. To make things even more unbelievable is the fact that the burnt flesh upon Yunho’s back has completely disappear. Could it be that dragon has some fast healing ability?

He bends down as he digs his fingers into his soft locks of black hair in frustrations. As much as he could hand everything, he just can’t seem to handle the fact that he…a guy…has become a bride to another guy who is a dragon.

“If this is a dream…please let me wake up…” thought jaejoong as he pinched himself still rejecting reality.

“Can you stop pinching yourself” came Yunho’s voice startling jaejoong as he noticed the soft golden glow as a cold chill run up his spine “I can feel your pain you know…”

This information caught jaejoong’s attention as he pinched himself even harder as Yunho felt a ping in his heart. He glared at jaejoong as if to tell him to stop or suffer the consequences.

“I think you just provided me with some interesting information” smirk jaejoong as he prepares himself for some pain.

“Don’t you dare…” glare Yunho

Jaejoong only grin widen as he pinched his cheek as hard as he could. Yunho felt a few sting before he raised his hand conjured water before splashing jaejoong with it knocking him over.

“Yah!!” jaejoong shouted in anger

Before he knew it Yunho had already appear right in front of him grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. Yunho slammed him against the wall with angry eyes as it started to glow.

“I told you to stop it…this is not something you should play with!” Yunho spoke coldly

“What’s wrong with playing a little? It’s not like it’s going to kill you?” grin jaejoong unafraid of Yunho

Yunho finally released jaejoong as he stepped back “We are connected…what you feel I can feel…what I feel you can feel…that is one of the ability when two people share the same heart…if you don’t like unnecessary pain…then neither do I…”

“Why don’t you just take it and spare me the suffering…” sigh jaejoong as he squeezes the bottom of his shirt to release the water onto the wooden floor.

Yunho didn’t say anything as Jaejoong remain where he is staring at the dragon before him. He didn’t get a good look before but Yunho is actually very good looking. He has the perfect manly jawline, the well tone body with just the right amount of muscles to make all the women scream. When his eyes aren’t glowing it is a deep beautiful brown color but even with the golden glow, it’s very enchanting.

“I don’t get it” spoke jaejoong

“Get what?”

“You are good looking….you have the power…the strength…you could have gotten anyone you wanted…you could have gather a whole harem of women to please you…so why did you choose me? What could a good for nothing guy like me who loves fighting and bloodshed have to offer you…?”

Yunho stare at jaejoong before walking walked pass him without a word but as he got to the door he slight turn to jaejoong

“I have said it before…it’s not about the look or what you have to offer me…I choose you because your heart beat was my liking…”

“That’s kind of creepy…”

Yunho only look at jaejoong a bit before turning away “you may not realize it but…you are unique jaejoong shhi…you might just be one of the few people out there whose heart has yet to bloom into the beauty it is born to be….”

Yunho enter the living room as jaejoong slowly follow him. Once they got there the news was on as the anchor’s voice echoed into the room. Jaejoong turn his eyes from Yunho’s strong back to the TV and immediately his eyes widen in shock. The news had shown an image that was capture last night with the lake glowing as water was floating in all direction. In the middle is a young man whose face could not be seen. Even a short video was played for everyone to see. Jaejoong knew right away that that has to be Yunho. He turns his gaze to Yunho who doesn’t seem to be bothered by it at all.

“You even going to explain it?” jaejoong asked

Yunho slip on his shirt “I was only healing my wound…”

“healing? How?”

“I’m a water dragon…water is my specialty….it consist of particles that can heal my wounds…”

Jaejoong turn his attention back to the TV in amazement “I see…then I should have just tossed you into the bathroom” he grinned

“not all water work…it has to be pure and clean water where minerals are still strong…water that has been polluted will not work…”

“I see…will that trick work on me since I’m like your bride and all?”

Yunho look at jaejoong’s excited expression “you…are taking this far too well?”

“what do you mean?”

“You learned that dragon exist…you were told that you have become a dragon bride whose heart has been shared….you witness a fight between dragons and almost died being burn….and yet overnight you are smiling as if everything that took place didn’t matter…most people will try to run…try to hide…try to call for help…”

“that’s true…most people would…last night I almost did…I was thinking about just leaving you here to die and run as far away as I could…”

“So why didn’t you?”

Jaejoong took out another cigarette and light it before smiling “I wonder why myself…”

Yunho lifted a finger as a little droplet of water touched the end of the cigarette putting it out.

“Yah…what did you do that for?!”

“I forbid you to smoke…”

“huh?!!”

Yunho took the carton of cigarette and right before jaejoong’s eyes, the entire box was engulfed into a bubble of water before everything became soggy and wet.

“You!...you!!! What did you do that for? Do you know how expensive this cost me?!”

“Then you can save now…” said Yunho

Jaejoong held onto his now soggy carton of cigarette in anger “That’s it! I’m going to beat you into a bloody mess!”

He raised his hand to try and struck Yunho from behind before slipping upon the puddle of water on the floor. He stumbled forward as Yunho turn around. Jaejoong crashed into Yunho as he too lost his footing before both of them falls to the ground with a loud thud. Jaejoong groaned a bit while cursing to himself. Yunho on the other hand felt his body heat rising upon himself lying on the ground as jaejoong sat on top of him. This beautiful man’s clothes was thin and wet revealing the slender figure and the pale skin behind the shirt. The neck of the shirt was big and loose as it hangs open allowing Yunho to peek inside seeing those pink s stir up all kind of feeling inside. The urge to push his bride down and devour him was strong as he pushed the unaware jaejoong off with brute force. Jaejoong ends up falling onto his once again as he groan in pain.

“Yah! did you have to go and do that?!”

Yunho averted his eyes as he clear his throat “You…it was your fault…you are wet…I don’t want to get wet…”

“You make me sound like some dog…” said jaejoong as he stood up

“Go…get change right now or you will be sick…”

Jaejoong only glared at Yunho before walking away saying all kind of curse words that even Yunho isn’t familiar with. Once he is out of sight Yunho let out a heavy sigh. He didn’t expect himself to feel this way. All those times he had spent sleeping and observing his bride, he had developed the feeling of ending jaejoong’s life. All those pains he felt, all those stings…all those feeling of love for bloodshed and violence was piling up choking him from jaejoong. He had surfaced and walked among the human with the desire to kill his bride and putting his own life in danger. And yet at the end he couldn’t kill him like he wanted to. Instead this feeling of wanting to protect him quickly replaced those ill feeling of wanting to do him harm. Could this be the influence of human? Could it be that deep under the sea where it is peaceful and cold had frozen his own heart and when he surfaced to the light where it is warm, his frozen heart quickly thawed?

Meanwhile changmin chased Junsu back to a black car parked outside. The driver was present and was going to drive but Junsu took the key and advise him to stay behind.

“Wait junsu! Please wait!” changmin called after him struggling to catch up

Junsu however didn’t want to wait as he walked over to the driver’s side and enter the car. He closed the door and turns on the engine only to hear the passenger side door open. Changmin quickly got in and closed the door trying to catch his breath.

“Get out” junsu spoke coldly

“no…we need to talk”

“I have nothing to say to you or that old senile man…”

“you don’t but I do…”

Junsu only glanced at changmin a bit before stepping on the gas pedal speeding down the street. Changmin felt like his life was in danger as he quickly put on the seatbelt while clinging onto the handle of the car in fear. Junsu on the other hand wasn’t showing any sign of wanting to follow the street laws. He was speeding, merging and cutting people off dangerously with a pisst off expression. He came back to korea at the demand of his grandfather thinking something important was going to be discussed. He thought for sure the old man was going to drop dead soon but instead he is forced to listen to some tall tales of dragon slaying. To be makes it worst he even made changmin the leader in this ridiculous hunt and he was made a assistance. No matter if he is older, no matter if he is wiser or more mature, to his grandfather he will always come as second.

The light turn red but Junsu made no attempt to slow down. Changmin thought for sure Junsu was going to run the red light and put them both in danger but when they got closer Junsu stepped on the break so hard that changmin was forced forward and bang his injure arm as he let out a painful groan.

“get out” junsu spoke once again as his patient was starting to get thin

“No I will not...”

Junsu glared at him “I said get out!” he snapped

Changmin could see the anger in him as well as the pain reflected in those brown eyes. He knew he was the cause of it. Even if he didn’t do anything directly, even though all he wanted was to play with his older brother, he knew that his very existence is what pains Junsu.

“I know you hate me….but even so…I don’t…want this distance between us…we are brother regardless if I’m full blood and you are half…”

“Full blood…half-blood…why are you people so set on bloodline?!” snap Junsu “does it matter if one of us is full blood and the other is half-blood? If you bleed…if I bleed…it will come out the same color!”

“Only grandfather thinks like that…not me…I only want to get along with you Junsu? We had always been separated when we were little...I have seen others plays and hold hand with their older brother…I had wished to be able to do the same thing…you have no idea how sad I was when you moved out of the house and far away where I can’t even talk to you…”

“Is this your way of getting me to submit to you?”

“no! I don’t need you to submit to me? I don’t care about what grandfather said…I only want my brother back…that is all to it…I just…” changmin let out a sigh “I just want this family to be whole again…I only want everyone to be able to enjoy a dinner together with smiles and laughter like a normal family…”

“If you are looking for normal…you were born into the wrong family changmin ah…this family is far from normal…it’s way to traditional and strict…and now it’s crazy with ancestors slaying dragons…” Junsu chuckled bitterly “That old man must have lost his mind….”

“I do get it that he is getting old….but…I don’t think he is making it up…I don’t think he is lying to us because he has lost his mind…”

Junsu look at changmin and couldn’t help but chuckled “you believe him? you actually believe that old man about dragons….but then again, you are his favorite…you will believe everything he says…”

“It’s not because I’m his favorite!” snap Changmin as he recall the scene he witness of Yunho demonstrating his power right before his eyes “Dragon…are real….”

“Really now?...and do they have large scaled body….long sharp teeth…big wings…giant claws and big red eyes?”

“No…they…look just like we do….” Said changmin with a serious expression that even Junsu was starting to believe him “They look like human…they walk and even talk like us…the only difference is they have magical power…they are strong and fearful….their eyes glows when anger…”

Junsu didn’t say anything as he turns his attention back to the front as the light turn green. He step on the gas pedal as the car moved forward. He drove for a bit before parking the car by a park and turn off the engine.

“I don’t know what kind of stories that old goon filled your head with but there is no dragon…I won’t believe it until I see it…” said Junsu as he stepped out of the car.

Changmin quickly followed him as junsu stopped by a food booth and bought some drinks.

“Here…” spoke Junsu as he give a second drink to changmin taking him by surprise “What? you don’t want it?”

“I’ll take it…thank you…” said changmin as he accept the drink making it the first time he ever received anything from his older brother.

Junsu only continue to walk forward as changmin tag along.

“Are you really going to keep following me?” junsu asked a bit annoyed

“Where else am I supposed to go? You drove so now you are my lift home…”

“Go take the bus or something…”

“Nope…I’m going to follow you…”

“Why?”

“To make sure you don’t run away like before…”

Junsu only made an irritated sound before turning around and speed walk ahead. They only took a few steps when changmin notice Jaejoong not too far away. He was going to call out to him but paused upon noticing Yunho next to him. Changmin quickly grab onto Junsu and forced him to hide behind a bush

“What are you doing?!” snap Junsu

“that’s him!...that’s the guy!!”

“huh?”

“That’s the dragon!” said changmin as he pointed to Yunho

Junsu only raise one of his eyebrows before turning to look at Yunho and Jaejoong “I could see why you will think that…that guy with the black hair does have quite the unique beauty that no human would have…”

“Not him…the other guy”

Junsu look at Yunho who is wearing some strange clothes that is causing others to turn their head and stare.

“You mean that cosplayer?”

“it’s not cosplay…he really does dress like that”

“Really now…” spoke Junsu who doesn’t seem to interested or believe him

“He must have still hold jaejoong captive…we have to save him”

Junsu only on the straw of his drink looking at the pair. No matter how he looks at it, it doesn’t seem like this jaejoong guy is in any kind of danger. In his point of view, jaejoong seem comfortable enough to argue with Yunho and talk to him normally.

“I’m going to my hotel” said Junsu as he stood up

“yah! What are you doing?! We are supposed to be hiding…”

“I am not in the mood to be playing this game of hide in seek or play save the princess of the big bad dragon…you are too old for that game as well changmin ah…you should act your age more…”

Changmin stood up “I am not playing!” he snapped

“Changmin?” came Jaejoong’s voice startling him

Upon seeing Yunho also notice his presence changmin quickly used his crutches as a weapon to defend himself.

“L-let him go you dragon! You beast! You monster!!” he shouted as people started to stare and whispers “you may have won the first time but this time…this time I won’t let you win! I will save jaejoong from you evil clutches!”

Yunho was going to use his water ability to teach changmin a lesson but jaejoong stopped him “yah! are you going to try and create a scene!”

Upon noticing their surrounding Yunho give up on that idea before grabbing onto jaejoong “we are leaving…from this point on…you cannot associate with him any longer!”

“And why not!?”

Yunho glared at jaejoong “I have told you before didn’t I…your friend here bares the bloodline that has bath in dragon blood…he will be the death of you and I”

Changmin paused as he thought back to what his grandfather had said to him. Could it be that Yunho also know of the truth….the truth that changmin’s ancestors were dragon slayers?

“For the last time changmin could not harm you or me…he couldn’t even harm a single fly....now you on the other hand could crush this entire city in one blow…it’s you who is a danger”

Yunho grabbed jaejoong by the collar of his shirt “Don’t test my patient jaejoong….if I tell you not to do something then don’t do it…it’s a simple as that”

Jaejoong yanked his shirt from Yunho’s grip “sorry but I have a habit of not listening to people…you can even ask changmin…” he grinned

“in that case….” Yunho turn to changmin with cold deadly eyes as it started to glow a bit sending a chill throughout changmin’s body numbing him “I’ll just get rid of him now before he become a problem later…”

Yunho reached out to changmin who found himself frozen unable to move. He felt chills ran all over his body as he fear death. Suddenly Junsu stepped forward in front of his little brother as Yunho paused.

“As much I hate him…I can’t let you do as you please with him either…the only one allows to hurt him is me…so I advise you to stand down…”

Changmin felt like he could move again but looking at Yunho reminded him of death as he couldn’t stop the chill in his body.

“You…” Yunho spoke as he looks at junsu “you are a half blood…”

Junsu look at Yunho with a serious expression wondering who this guy is. How was he able to tell that when they have never meet before?

“I don’t know who you are but if you lay one finger on my little brother…I’ll return the force in full…”

Yunho and Junsu stood there glaring at each other like cat and dog getting ready for a fight. Even the tension could be felt by jaejoong and changmin as people started to gather and whispers.

“I knew coming out was a bad idea” curse jaejoong “I had only wanted to come buy some cigarette and he demand on following…if I knew he was going to cause trouble…I would have left him behind..”

Yunho who was busy having an intense stare down with Junsu felted a familiar threatening presence. Even Jaejoong felted it as well. It was the same presence as they felt when Yoochun appear. Suddenly a terrify scream could be heard. They turn their attention to their right and notice a large tree engulfed by flames. People were in shock as they quickly run away. Little by little the trees around them were on fire. Yunho went into protective mode as he grab onto jaejoong. A sudden laughter echoed throughout the area as footsteps could be heard.

“Do you really think you can escape from me that easily” came Yoochun’s voice however he is yet to be seen “No matter where you disappear to I will always find you…”

They turn around and spotted Yoochun standing there as the light of the nearby fires were reflecting off of his skin. As people run around to escape the sudden blaze, Yoochun was standing there with a wide smile upon his face.

“You should know your limit Yoochun!” glare Yunho

“there is no limit for me Yunho…no rules…no boundaries could hold me back from what I want…and I want him…hand him over to me and I won’t set this entire city in fire”

Yunho slightly pushed jaejoong behind him “I will never hand him over…he belongs to me…”

“It doesn’t matter who he belongs to…I will get him rather peacefully or through force…” smirk Yoochun

Yunho took jaejoong by the hand and they attempted to escape however a ring of fire came out of nowhere circling them blocking off all their escape routes. No matter where they turn, there was fire. Even being in the middle was hot as they felt the intense heat. Even changmin and Junsu was caught up on this mess as they look on in complete shock unsure who this person is or where these fire was coming from.

“I’ll ask you once again…give me your bride yunho…”

“And I’ll give you the same answer as before…I won’t hand him over…”

“Then…I guess I’ll just have to kill all of you together…”

Yoochun reach out his hand and slowly started to move his finger closer to his palm as the ring of fire becomes smaller and smaller as they felt themselves become hotter and hotter. With no other choice, Yunho raised up both hands as his eyes glows. A ring of water appears around them as he moves his hand once more. The water quickly put out the fire as he disappear from where he was standing and reappear right in front of Yoochun. He swings his arm to punch him but he dodged. They fought like before water against fire but either was weak nor were they stronger than the other. Water put out fire but fire turn water into steam.

Yoochun however had the upper hand; he was free to use as much strength as he could while Yunho was limited. Yoochun was able to punch him on the face before punching Yunho in the stomach with a fist of fire sending him back a few feet.

“give it up…you can’t win against me in your state Yunho! I am far stronger and more powerful!” shouted yoochun in excitement

Yunho wiped the blood from his lip as he dashed forward once more. It was like watching a fight between two angry gods. Jaejoong look around and see people in panic as the beautiful park begins to go up on flames. From the look of it, it was spreading and will eventually hit the other building. As much as he likes to set things on fire, he wouldn’t go this far where innocent people will be harmed. Jaejoong hear a loud cry coming from nearby as he spotted a little girl possible 5 year of age on the ground cover in dirt. She was crying unable to get up from fear but her parents were nowhere to be found. Jaejoong rushed pass a shock changmin and Junsu as he ran toward the little girl. He only managed to get there and help her stand when the nearby tree started to fall. Jaejoong watching in horror as the tree covered in flames were coming down toward them. He was planning to push the girl aside and save her but then he felt his own body move along with the girl as the tree fell down.

Jaejoong turn his gaze and his eyes widen in shock, rather than him stuck under the tree, its changmin whose casted leg took their place.

“changmin ah!!” jaejoong shouted as he let go of the girl and rushed toward changmin however the flames was making it hard to get close.

“Changmin!!” Junsu shouted as he too tries to help

Changmin could feel his leg throbbing as the cast slowly started to heat up until he felt like his leg was being burnt. He was groaning in pain unable to move. He was coughing finding it hard to breathe. Jaejoong was panicking unsure of what to do or how to save his best friend.

“Yunho…YUNHO!!!” jaejoong shouted as Yunho heard him.

Yunho quickly floated up into the sky as his eyes started to glow a beautiful golden light. He moved his arm around as the blue sky begin to get cloudy. Jaejoong could feel his chest tighten as the flower symbol started to glow. He felt the similar pain he had felted a day ago when Yunho was fighting Yoochun. Within seconds a rain drop could be felt before a down pour came around the city putting out the flames that have engulfed the park. While Yunho was distracted Yoochun took his chance as he sent a huge blow against Yunho forcing him down into the lake knocking him unconscious. Yoochun’s smile got wider as he started to laugh as loud as he could. He turns his gaze to Jaejoong and the others as he descended to the ground. He started to walk toward them as he started to conjure fire in his hand.

Jaejoong knew he had to do something but his body refuse to move. Upon gazing into those flames like eyes, he felt his body go numb. Even breathing became harder. The closer Yoochun got, the more scare jaejoong became. He kept telling himself to move but his body refuses to listen to him.

Yoochun was going to grab onto jaejoong but instead someone else grab onto his hand before a blow landed upon his face knocking him back a feet. It took him by surprise and it took a few more seconds to register what just happen.

“I don’t know what kind of up this is but I am beyond pisst!” came Junsu’s angry voice

Yoochun look from Junsu’s feet up to his angry face as his eyes widen in complete shock. He felt his body shake in disbelief “Xi….xiah?!...”