Chapter 21

Dragon bride

YongHwa quickly step forward to protect his master as the amulet in his possession started to glow. He glares at MinSeok and Boa as if they are a threat. It wasn’t until ByungChul lightly places his hand upon his shoulder did he pauses.

“Stand down YongHwa…they are my special guest” he spoke with a assuring smile

YongHwa look at his master and then to the two people in front of him before calming down as the amulet stop glowing. To him it’s rare for his master to invite guest over and even rarer to have a guest from a lower branch in his home. He had lost count of how many times his master has berated those from the lower branch and how he treated them like trash. He watches as his master walks over to MinSeok and shook his hand with a smile before gesturing for him to come inside. This alone was strange as YongHwa begin to wonder what exactly is happening here. Before he could even ask a question, ByungChul had asked for him to leave and wait outside the door. Boa was given the same instruction as they exit the room leaving both ByungChul and MinSeok alone to discuss. YongHwa leans against the wall toward the right side of the door while Boa stood on the other side of the door. Neither of them said a word as minutes turns into hours. YongHwa glances her way wondering who exactly she is, she may be wearing a hunter’s cloak but she doesn’t look like a hunter nor is she a face he had seen before.

Boa could feel his gaze upon her as she tried to ignore him but his intense gaze was starting to bother her as she turns to meet his eyes. He didn’t even try to hide the fact that he was staring, he only kept his gaze at her with suspicion.

“Can I help you with something?” she finally spoke to break the silence

“Who are you to MinSeok? You dressed in a hunter’s cloak however lower branch of the Shim family does not have any hunters under their controls….they fight and survive on their own by their own hand…and yet here he is with you…”

“Who I am is none of your concern…you just worried about yourself…” she spoke coldly before pulling the hood over her head.

YongHwa became quiet before asking “What is MinSeok planning? He isn’t thinking about using my master as a scape goat is he?”

Boa chooses not to answer as she didn’t respond. She only stood there, crossed her arms and hope for this to quickly end so she can leave. But to be honest, even she isn’t sure what is going on. MinSeok came into her room earlier and asked for her to come with him. She didn’t think they will end up coming here to another branch of the shim family. It wasn’t just anyone but ByungChul, the other person who will rebel against the main house. Even she wants to know what MinSeok is planning by coming here and what the purpose of bringing her along is.

“From the look of it, you don’t even know do you” spoke YongHwa as Boa ignored him “Does MinSeok have other hunters under his command as well? If so, are these the hunters that had chosen to pledge their loyalty to another branch? After what happen with the main house…a few hunters has changed their master…so are you one of them?”

Boa didn’t answer like usual but YongHwa continues to speak and ask question regardless if she respond to them or not. But the more he talks, the more irritated she becomes. Boa sigh in irritation “When you are quiet you are quiet but when you speak you ask questions ….if you want to know what is going on right now you can ask ByungChul…as for me and who I am…I won’t be telling you a thing…”

YongHwa only narrow his brows at her “I bet people told you before that you have an unfriendly personality”

“And I bet people tell you that you are annoying…”

Both YongHwa and Boa went quiet as they only glare at each other. A few minutes later the door open as MinSeok exits the room and walks away with Boa following him closely behind. YongHwa turn to ByungChul with a questioning look before entering the room and close the door.

“What are you doing?” YongHwa asked with a serious look on his face

ByungChul only smiles as he leans further against his chair “MinSeok has always been someone who is hard to understand…you never could figure out what he is thinking …he doesn’t associate much with the others as well making him even more mysterious….but I never thought he will have that kind of plan in mind…”

“What do you mean?”

“YongHwa…I was just given a glimpse into the future…a future that will reset everything…”

YongHwa only rose an eyebrow unsure what he is talking about. But something about that smile on his master’s face was enough to tell him that something big is going to take place.

“Going forward you will work hand in hand with that woman…if the time comes and she needs you…you will go to her…”

“Woman? You mean the one who came with MinSeok?”

“Yes…she is far more special than you think…one of the major keys to changing everything we know about this world…”

“Who is she?”

ByungChul smiles even wider “The person who will break apart the newly built bond between the blue dragon and his bride….”

YongHwa was quiet for a bit before asking “But can you really trust Minseok?”

“I don’t trust him…but…I don’t mind working with him in obtaining the bride’s heart…no matter what…it will be me who will become an immortal not Changmin…”

MinSeok and Boa exited the house and enters their car as it started to drive away. The entire time he was smiling widely. He didn’t speak or even try to explain anything to Boa as if he is waiting for her to question him.

“If you don’t mind me asking…what is the purpose of going there and why must I be present when the entire time I was standing outside waiting for you?” Boa asked no longer able to keep quiet.

“Everything is going exactly as I had hoped it to go…the only thing left is to gather the right pieces…you are one of them…ByungChul will become another useful piece…with you being there, it will be more believable for him…”

“In other words, you told him didn’t you? That I had consumed a golden heart and the relationship between me and Yunho….”

“Yes I did…I need him to be useful…so I need to tell him everything…”

Boa was quiet for a brief moment before speaking once more “what other pieces are you still searching for?”

MinSeok smile “You heard did you not? The roar of a 3rd dragon? It’s not just any dragon but a shadow dragon…I’m not sure if the young master notices it but I did….for it to come here is like an unexpected gift….it will save me the time of searching for the lost artifact that is say to be able to control a single dragon…”

Boa didn’t say anything as she knew he was spending a lot of money searching for this artifact that was crafted by the first few hunters. It is said to be able to tap into a dragon’s mind and control them but through countless war between dragon and human, it was lost a very long time ago.

“…its blood will be a piece in my plan….and the last piece will be your darling blue dragon…” spoke MinSeok

“Blood of a shadow dragon?” Boa asked while giving him a questioning looks unsure what the purpose of its blood will be.

“A shadow dragon harbors dark energy…a powerful force of darkness that runs through their blood…almost like a poison in their veins…if a person is to consume their blood…it will be them consuming a part of darkness….even a power dragon will not be able to break free of the darkness that will fill his inside…once that is obtained…” he turns to her “it will be your time to shine my dear…when the blue dragon is lost in shadows…you will step forward and guide him…”

When they arrived back at the mansion, MinSeok returns to his room as well as Boa. She took off her cloak and laid it aside before walking over toward the window. She stood there feeling the warmth of the sunlight touching her skin as she thought back to what MinSeok had said to her in the car. There was no doubt about it; coming to MinSeok was the right choice to make. This man had already planned everything out perfectly and the fact that things are going as he wanted it to go is even more surprising. If things continue this smoothly, then before she knew it, Yunho will be standing before her as she will before him. At the thought of tormenting him, making him suffer the pain she did made her excited as she could hardly wait. A smile creeps its way upon her face. She places one of her hand upon her chest where her heart lies. She closes her eyes as a little blue light started to appear.

“Yunho…..” she spoke his name softly “it won’t be long now….we will once again reunite…”

While still flying, Yunho felt a sudden tug deep within him. It was a familiar feeling as he pause and looks around but didn’t see anyone. A soft voice ring through his ear and spoke his name. The voice alone was enough to stir his feelings from within as an image of Boa flashes before his eyes.

“That…can’t be…” he thought to himself in disbelief as he descends to the rooftop of a building. He stood there and closes his eyes as he tries to see if he will hear that voice once again but it had disappeared. The only sound he could hear was the honking of cars, the sound of music and people chattering down below. This makes it the second time he heard this voice and yet saw nothing. He wonders rather this was the doing of the shadow dragon or if this was a bad omen.

When Yunho arrived back at the apartment, he was surprise to see another woman there. The look on his face was enough to show that he is displease with how things has turn out. He shot a disappointing glare to jaejoong who stiffens upon his gaze. He had asked jaejoong to be careful, to be on his guard and yet he came back to a strange woman sitting in the middle of the living room enjoying a piece of cake. He let out a heavy sigh before turning to jaejoong with a disappointing look as if to also ask ‘who the hell is she?’

“I know what you are thinking and I know what you are going to say but let me explain” spoke jaejoong who was surprise at how shaky his voice has become. Just when did he develop this fear against the angry stare of those brown eyes that glows a golden light?

“Go ahead…explain it” said Yunho as his patient was growing thin

“We didn’t have anything to eat…I was hungry so we went out to buy groceries and that’s it…”

Yunho gestured toward the woman in the living room “and her?”

Jaejoong scratch the back of his head unsure how to explain it “Well…things happen….”

“Really now?”

“Look…she was in trouble…I only steps in to help her…everything else….was her idea…” he pointed to Gummy “…it has nothing to do with me…I was totally against it but she still invited her over…”

“I need a word with you” Yunho spoke stern and demanding toward Jaejoong who found himself unable to disobey as he took a step forward but Gummy held him back. She steps forward blocking him from Yunho as she glares at him.

“I have something to discuss with him not you” Yunho spoke

“Whatever you need to say to him, you can say it here” she spoke feeling like she could no longer allow Yunho and jaejoong to be alone together.

Yunho shifted his gaze from Gummy to Jaejoong with an expression that says ‘Do something about her or I will’. Jaejoong sigh before lightly pushing her aside

“It’s okay Gummy…we are just going to talk in my room…” said jaejoong

Upon the idea of Yunho and Jaejoong being in a room alone together was not settling well with her. After being locked out last night, she can’t help but feel horrible not knowing what is going on behind that door. It was driving her crazy and she doesn’t want to go through that again. Jaejoong only took a step toward Yunho before she reaches out and grab his arm stopping him.

“Yunho shhi….do you remember our conversation from two tonight ago?” she asked

Yunho pause for he do remember and didn’t think he will get stuck in that conversation again.

“I am grateful for your help Yunho shhi…you saved jaejoong…I don’t know how you were able to do it but that secret alone made you even more suspicious…I can tell you have no ill intention but you don’t come across as someone normal either….after what happen…after jaejoong nearly died….I think it’s best you and jaejoong go your separate ways…I will not prey into your problem…or your personal matter…I will not question what secrets you and jaejoong shared together…”

This surprises jaejoong as he shot a look at Gummy “oi…me almost dying has nothing to do with him”

“You be quiet…” she glare at him before turning toward Yunho “I don’t want to come off as strong and harsh but I won’t let you come near jaejoong anymore…his life may be a mess but at least it’s nothing compare to what had happen….ever since you came into our life…jaejoong has begun to change and strange things has started to take place…I’ll appreciate it if you leave him alone from now on…”

Yunho only stood there without any care to what Gummy is saying. For one thing he can’t leave jaejoong alone and secondly, he would not allow a mere human woman to keep him from his bride. Yunho was going to say something but jaejoong spoke first “You are wrong…”

Gummy turn to jaejoong “I am not wrong…”

“Yes you are…” Jaejoong spoke “He have been risking his life to save me…you have no idea what he had to go through because of my troubles…if anything I’m the one making his life a living hell…I’m the one who is causing all the trouble and putting both of our lives at risk…what happen last night was because I was careless…I was being stubborn…he warned me not to do anything, he wanted me to return to the apartment where it is safe but I didn’t listen to him…”

“Jaejoong you don’t have to defend him…”

Jaejoong only sigh “Gummy…I am not defending anyone…I am only speaking the truth…rather you accept it or not is up to you…but I can’t stand here and listen to you putting all the blames onto him making him out to be the bad person…”

“Jae…”

Jaejoong looks at Gummy and for the first time those cold eyes were directed toward her making her body shivers. Now she understands why people stand clear of him when he gaze at them with those big dolls like brown eyes filled with anger. Usually in the past no matter how often she scolded him, lectures him, he had never gaze at her in such a way that it makes her body numbed.

“Rather you like it or not…Yunho is here to stay…right now I need him more than anyone…”

Unknowingly to jaejoong, this sentence alone was like a knife stabbing into Gummy’s heart as her chest became tight. She uses to be the only one he needed and yet right now, it seems that everything has been shifted from her to Yunho. This was more than infuriating to her to know that someone other than her has appear whom Jaejoong will want at his side. She had always thought that it will be great if he could find a nice woman…a good friend to be with him but she never expected to feel like this when it does happen. What probably triggers this feeling was the fact that the other person was Yunho. A handsome, yet mysterious and possibly dangerous person whom she knows nothing about that made her uneasy. For jaejoong to even choose someone like him is beyond her but the quick and close relationship between them disturbs her greatly.

Jaejoong turn to Yunho as he soften his gaze as those cold eyes faded “sorry Yunho…please don’t take what she say to heart…”

“I could care less what she says…even if she locks you in a room or hide you from me…I’ll still be able to find you and take you back” he grinned

Just watching them talks to one another with smiles fuels the unfamiliar feeling of jealousy that is growing inside. She clenches her fist tightly as the look in her eyes started to change a little. She reaches out toward jaejoong and grabs him by the arm tightly startling him.

“From now on you will be living with me” she spoke angrily as she attempts to drag him away from Yunho.

However Yunho also reaches out and grabs onto jaejoong’s other arm stopping him. They both glares at each other as Jaejoong found himself stuck in the middle.

Junsu had just got done taking a shower with nothing but a bathrobe over his body as he exited the bathroom. He had gotten home late last night and was exhausted thus leading him to wake up late. He looks at a mirror hanging by the wall and took a closer look at the cuts and bruises he suffer from the car accident. Luckily they were minor injuries but he still wonder rather he should had gone to the hospital to get it check. He took out a cream for injuries and smears it slightly up the cut on his forehead before placing a bandage over it. He pulls the bathrobe off of his right shoulder to look at the bruise. It was still painful to touch and a bright green and purple color.

“Ahem…” came a voice from the window as Junsu turn to his left and spotted Yoochun standing there.

He quickly pulls the bathrobe over his shoulder “w-what are you doing here?!” he asked

“S-sorry…I wanted to come and check on you…”

Junsu sigh “You don’t need to come and check on me…I’m perfectly fine…”

“You may say that but from the look of it…you aren’t fine…”

“Yes I am…”

Yoochun doubt it as he walks over to Junsu and reaches over to push his bangs aside to show the cut as well as some small minor scratches upon his face. He narrows his brows upon such sight. Even now he still regrets not going with Junsu yesterday to the shim’s main house. What was he thinking knowing very well how dangerous the situation is and yet he still allows Junsu to go alone. If he had gone, none of this would have happen. Junsu lightly brush Yoochun’s hand away before walking toward the bed.

“Stop showing that guilty expression…you didn’t do anything…if anything you saved my life…”

“Even so…”

“Even so nothing…stop thinking about…if you continues to look at me like that I don’t know how to face you…”

Yoochun lower his gaze “sorry…”

Junsu raised an eyebrow a bit puzzled by this dragon before him. In his view dragons are an admirable creature full of pride, strength and honor. And yet Yoochun has been apologizing for something he didn’t even do and being concern over a few scratches. It’s as if all those legendary description of dragons were nothing but false information.

“What are you guys going to do about the dragon last night?” Junsu asked

“We will have to find the dragon before it descends to nirvana…”

“Descend to nirvana?” Junsu look at Yoochun a bit confuse

“It’s a phrase we use when a dragon is dying…”

“wait…you are telling me that this dragon that roar loudly shaking the entire foundation of this city last night is dying?”

Yoochun nodded his head “Yes…Nirvana is a world that holds the soul of a dragon that has passed…”

Junsu paused as he remembers reading something about this before in one of the books

“But if this dragon is dying…it won’t stand a chance again the hunters…do you know what kind it is?”

“Yes…it’s…a shadow dragon…..it will most likely fall into their hand if they were lucky to find it first….”

“But Yoochun…don’t dragon loses their scales when they died? Like stripping off the armor before the body descends to nirvana?”

“Yes…”

In other words…this will be like a harvesting for amulets” said Junsu as he realizes the possible terrifying outcome.

Yoochun didn’t say a word as he had on a serious expression in agreement with Junsu. One reason why it’s so important to find this dragon is to prevent the hunters from gathering more scales to produce amulets. This isn’t just any dragon but scales of a shadow dragon whose main power is darkness, a dangerous source of energy that shouldn’t be use.

Unknowingly to them, Changmin was standing just outside the hotel door. He had come here to pay Junsu one last visit but didn’t expect to overhear such an important conversation. It surprises him that his older brother had gotten close to the fire dragon but this had a good outcome. He now knows what kind of dragon it is and the fact that it’s dying makes things so much easier to handle. Changmin turn and walks down the hallway with a smile on his face thanking his brother for this useful information. No matter what, they will find this dragon and harvest its scales. They will be present when this shadow dragon descends to nirvana.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong still found himself in a sticky situation. Gummy had snapped and intends to take him to her place while Yunho is holding onto his arm tightly not letting her do as she pleases. In his view it’s like two over grown children fighting over a single toy.

“Let go!” snap Gummy

“Jaejoong is not going anywhere…” glare Yunho as his eyes started to glow a bit out of anger.

Jaejoong begin to panic not wanting Gummy to see the golden glow of Yunho’s eyes. He quickly yanked his arm away from her before rushing toward Yunho and drags him toward his bedroom. He closes the door missing the shock and painful look upon Gummy’s face. She stood there as silence fills the room. The only sound was the movie being played from the TV. She felt her heart ached as her chest became tight. She looks at her hand that had grab onto jaejoong and was forcefully removed. Just remembering how he just yank his arm out of her grasp and grab onto Yunho pains her greatly. She can’t help but wonder if this was his choice. Could it be that he had chosen Yunho over her?

“I can see it…” the woman sitting in the living room spoke as Gummy turn toward her “the monster of jealousy is surfacing…it’s quite scary if you ask me” she smiled

Gummy glares at her as she clenches her fist tightly. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself. She turns her gaze toward Jaejoong’s bedroom door and wonders what secret they are hiding. Right before jaejoong took him away, she could have sworn she saw a small light reflecting from Yunho’s eyes; it’s almost as if it’s a golden color.

“If you continue…you will lose…” the woman spoke once more

Upon her words, Gummy shot her a glare but she was unfazed as a smile spread upon her face. As much as she dislikes how things are right now, this woman does have a point. If she continues, it will only leave ill feelings between them. The last thing she wants is to argue with jaejoong whom just recently recover from a near death situation.

Jaejoong turn towards Yunho and let out a heavy sigh “You shouldn’t go around making your eye glows for others to see….it will scare them and it will create problem…we don’t want your identity to be discover do we?…”

“I can’t help it…that woman was starting to get on my nerve…” snap Yunho “for her to think that she has the right to claim you as hers and to do whatever she wants is irritating….for one thing…you are my bride…we have already had to complete the ritual of bonding….she has no right to take you from me”

Jaejoong’s face flushes bright red upon the word ‘’ before letting out another sigh wondering how things ended up this way. He had seen Gummy get angry before but nothing like this. It was as if a different side of her suddenly appears. The anger that reflected from those eyes was quite fearful. Even her grip upon his arm was tight and hard that he thought her nails will pierce his flesh.

“Look Yunho…she usually isn’t like this…” said jaejoong “It could be that she is just very protective of me…”

“Overly protective if I may say so myself….” Said Yunho as he glances at jaejoong “…but I highly thought that is the only reason...”

“What do you mean?”

Yunho didn’t say anything knowing very well that this is a sensitive area to get into. He knew that Gummy harbors deep love for jaejoong who seem clueless about it. The reason she is so against him his probably because she sees him as a potential rival. He had seen first-hand what jealousy could do to a woman and he experienced first-hand how a broken heart can effect a person’s way of thinking. The last thing he wants is for Gummy to become what Boa had become. But even so he can’t stand still when someone else tries to take the bride he had chosen rather they are hunters, friends or a love one.

“Yunho…” Jaejoong spoke his name snapping him out of his train of thoughts

“What is it?”

“Did you find anything regarding the 3rd dragon?”

Yunho shook his head “no…we could kind of feel it’s presence in the city but that’s about it…we don’t know where it is exactly….I believe it has taken its human form and hiding among your kind….by hiding it’s energy…we won’t be able to locate it…”

“So what now?”

“Continue to search…what else can we do? This isn’t just any normal dragon jaejoong…this dragon is a shadow dragon…born out of darkness….it’s power is strong…”

“Then why did you come back? You should continue searching with Yoochun”

“Locating the shadow dragon is important but…” he turn to jaejoong “you are more important…I don’t feel at ease with you staying here without a protector….with the 3rd dragon here, the hunters will be more in numbers and scattered throughout the city searching for it making it even more dangerous for you….”

Jaejoong can’t help but blushes a little feeling a bit happy as his heart flattered with joy.

“You…you don’t have to worry…I can take care of myself” Jaejoong made a fist with his hand

“I know you are…I don’t doubt your ability to fight…but I still can’t risk losing you…” Yunho smiled making jaejoong felt like his heart is about to jump out of his chest as his body become hot.

“arugh! Enough! Stop saying things like that” Jaejoong shouted out of embarrassment as his face is flush red while trying to hide it “it’s making me feel weird…”

“Like what?” Yunho asked

“You know…”

Yunho raise an eyebrow clearly not knowing what he is talking about “I don’t know…”

Before jaejoong could answer, he heard the sound of someone walking toward the door. He knew right away that it must be Gummy. He exits the room, walks down the hallway and spots her slipping on her shoe with her bag in her hand.

“Gummy…” he softly calls out to her

She didn’t even turn to face him before speaking “Make sure not skip meals…lock the door when you aren’t home…and stay out of trouble…”

“I will…” Jaejoong responded

She glances at him without as much as a smile before turning away and reaches for the door knob

“Gummy… ” he calls her name in a soft and gentle voice. It was tone of voice she had not heard him use before that it surprises her “I’m sorry…”

“No need to apologize…I went overboard as well so I should be the one apologizing…tell him I’m sorry…”

“Thank you…for everything that you have done for me…” said jaejoong as he smiles

This line causes her to pause as she felt her chest tighten painfully. She didn’t even turn around before opening the door and exit the apartment as the door closes behind her. She stood outside in the hallway for few minutes trying to compose herself. Her heart felt like it was being ripped apart. Those words of thanks sounded almost like he was going somewhere far away, out of her reach and away from her side. It made her feel like she is being left behind, to be alone once again. Now that she thinks about it, Jaejoong have really changed. For one thing, this made it the first time she had hear such sincere words from him. The tone of voice was filled with love and appreciation. Little by little jaejoong seem to have become warmer…become more expressional…and say what he wanted. That cold expression he usually hides behind is being taken off and all of that is happening because of Yunho. As much as she hated it, as much as she envies it….she can’t deny that this is probably a good thing as well. She slightly turns to look at the door before letting out a sigh. She turns around and made her way down the hallway and exits the apartment complex to go home and change before her work starts.

Jaejoong still stood there by the door way deep in thoughts. He can’t help but felt like he had done something wrong toward Gummy. She had done nothing but goodness toward him and yet he said to her that Yunho is the only person he needed most right now. This must have hurt her feelings but it was too late to take that back and it’s not like he is lying. Without Yunho at his side, he will be hunted and eventually kill. The only person that is keeping that from happening is Yunho so obvious he needs Yunho at his side.

“Are you okay?” Yunho asked

Jaejoong turn toward Yunho “yea…everything is fine…” he returns to the living room and spot the woman still sitting on the couch watching a movie. The way she is making herself so comfortable was irritating.

“Oi…shouldn’t you go home or something” he asked

The woman look at jaejoong and then at Yunho before standing up “that’s true…I was so comfortable that I didn’t want to leave…but I should get going as well…thank you so much for the food…I’ll find a way to repay you…”

“It wasn’t my idea...the person you need to repay is Gummy….”

The woman smile “that is true…but you step forward to help me out of that embarrassing situation before it got worst….that is still deserving of a thank you…”

“Just don’t try to steal again…” Jaejoong spoke before pausing feeling weird to be the one saying this line to another person. It’s usually Gummy who continues to tell him to stop stealing and such.

“Don’t worry…I won’t do it anymore…” spoke the woman as she walks pass Yunho

As she walk pass him, he sense something from her, a faint source of energy deep within. She even slightly turns toward him as their eyes meet before she smiles and bow as she headed toward the door. The woman slips on her shoes, bids her farewell to Jaejoong in a cheerful tone of voice and exits the apartment.

“Jaejoong…” Yunho spoke

“Yes…”

“Where did you meet her?”

“At the super market nearby….she was trying to steal some food and got caught…”

Yunho only stood there with a serious look on his face feeling like something isn’t right. This woman comes across to him as someone suspicious. Base on her looks, she doesn’t look like someone who is poor enough to resort to stealing. The way she looks at him and smile almost seems as if she knew who he is. Not to mention that faint source of energy emitting from her is strange. He can’t help but wonder rather this woman had staged the act of stealing just to get Jaejoong’s attention. If so, what is her purpose? She isn’t a hunter he knows that for a fact.

The woman walks down the street with a smile on her face. She hums a song to herself before making a turn down the street toward a darken alleyway. All the noises from the street faded the further down she walks. She made other turns down other alleyways until a small abandon building came into view perfectly hidden by the tall buildings that surrounds it. From the look of it, it was once a church but is now just another empty building in this city. Part of the buildings has already shown age and begun to fall apart. The status of an angel that stood in front of the church had been broken into two. She enters the building and closes the rioting wooden door. Compare to the outside, the inside still holds its shape. Lines of benches are still inside where people once sit and prayed. She continues to hum the beautiful song as she walks down the aisle toward the front. A status of Christ still remains as she stares at it.

“I’m back…did you miss me” she spoke before turning her gaze toward a man sitting on the bench at the front next to her. He was old with white hair dressed in the same type of clothing as Yunho and Yoochun. His complexation is pale as a sign that he is not well as he has his eyes closed.

“You didn’t go an died on me already did you?” she asked

“Did you find him…?” he spoke in a weak voice

“Yes…I found the blue dragon…the last of the royal bloodline….and it looks like he finally chose a bride”

The old man slowly opens his eyes to reveal a light glow of pure darkness. There was no color in those irises but pure blackness.