Chapter 22

Dragon bride

The next day, a thick dark cloud hangs over the city of Seoul. The bright sun has disappeared as the beautiful blue sky has been blocked from view. Rain began to pour down upon the city as everyone quickly rushes to find shelter. A group of hunters could be seen in the shadows with an amulet glowing in the darkness before the light slowly fades away.

“It’s near…” one of them spoke as they exchange looks before parting way to search for the 3rd dragon.

One of the hunters ran pass the abandon church without as much as a glance as he disappears into the alleyway. The door to the church open as a bright red umbrella poked out before being open as shelter from the falling rain. A woman steps out under the umbrella and gazes at the darken sky with a smile.

“It’s really pouring today…” she spoke as she slightly turns her head to the old man sitting inside “Are you sure you will be okay?”

“Don’t worry about me…just perform the task I have given you without delay for time is not on our hand…” the old man spoke

“I know…just don’t go and die on me or do anything to get discover…”

The old man smile slightly “As long as my energy is faint and hidden…even the royal dragon won’t be able to find me….beside….as long as this barrier is in place…no one will be able to see this place….to them it will just be another empty lot….”

The woman smile before she took a step forward down the stairs and into the shadows before blinding in with the people running about.

“This rain fall really knows how to fit with the situation doesn’t it…” she thought to herself as she made a right turn and walks down the street humming a tune to herself.

Jaejoong was still fast asleep as the sound of rain splashing against his bedroom window echoed into the room. He dreamt about the day his parent was taken by the sea and how he died sinking into the coldness. Yunho was also in the room as he gazes out the window with a serious look on his face. He had spent last night searching again but it was no use. Tracking this shadow dragon will not be easy and the longer it takes, the more he grew anxious. To make matter worst he could feel the energy of amulets within the city as it is being use to track this dragon. With so many hunters out and about, he can’t help but be concern. He turns his gaze toward jaejoong, he notices him twisting and turning while sweating a lot. He walks over to him and sat down on the edge of the bed. Yunho reaches over and places his hand upon the forehead of his bride before closing his eyes. He could see into jaejoong’s dream and feel the emotions that are going through him. Yunho opens his eyes again as it glows a golden light. Jaejoong could feel a soothing warmness filling his body. The coldness he was feeling faded as his body relaxed and the terrifying feeling disappear. He slowly opens his eyes as Yunho came into view.

“What are you doing?” jaejoong asked in a tiresome voice as if he is still half asleep

“Erasing the nightmare…” Yunho spoke

Jaejoong was quiet for a bit before speaking “I didn’t know dragon can do that…”

“There are many abilities that we are capable of…most of them we barely use unless necessary…”

Jaejoong’s lip curves into a smile “I never liked the rain….when it rains…it makes me muggy…and I dream of my parent…..of the day everything changed…lately I have been having that dream over and over again….dreaming of myself sinking….falling into the cold darkness of the ocean…I could still remember the look on my parent’s faces when the sea swallowed them…hear the scream of terror….the howling of wind, the splashing of waves and rain as well as the thunder and lightning….it’s still unbelievable that I am alive today….but…that is thanks to you…”

Yunho look at jaejoong strangely wondering if he is sleep talking because this wasn’t the usual troublesome guy he knows.

“I never got a chance to thank you Yunho…for everything….for giving me a second chance…” jaejoong smiles softly at Yunho.

This made Yunho speechless unsure of what to say. The look on jaejoong’s face was gentle and beautiful. It was enough to arouse him, makes him want to kiss this man lying on the bed and devour him like before. Instead of responding to jaejoong, he ends up flicking him on the forehead as jaejoong let out a sudden painful cry. Thanks to Yunho he is now fully awake as he messages his forehead.

“Yah! What did you do that for?!” he asked in anger

Yunho quickly stood up to hide his flushed face “It’s already noon…you have sleep enough…”

“You know what…I take it back…I’m not thankful for you at all” snap jaejoong feeling his forehead throbbing. It’s not like this is the first time someone flicks him on the forehead. Gummy used to do it all the time but when it’s a dragon, the pain seems to double. He felted like it was going to bruise and leave a mark.

Yunho slightly turn to jaejoong and saw him murmuring cursed words with an irritated expression as he touches his forehead. He can’t help but feels a little guilty. Maybe he shouldn’t have use so much force in that flick.

“jaejoong…” he calls to him

“What?!” jaejoong snapped at him as he turn his head toward Yunho

Suddenly out of the blue Yunho had lean down toward him and kisses him on the forehead where the pain was throbbing from. In fact the pain that was there a minute ago seems to have disappeared leaving him with a good feeling. After a few seconds Yunho pulls away from jaejoong

“Sorry…don’t be mad okay?” he asked with a smile

Jaejoong sat there on his bad in total shock that he was speechless for words. Usually he would drop kick anyone who tries to kiss him. He would break their arm and such but yet his body refuses to move. In fact his body suddenly went up in heat as his cheek started to burn. His mind was going crazy as his heart was beating very fast. Before jaejoong could figure out what kind of reaction he should make, Yunho had lean down and planted another kiss but this time on his lip startling him even more. Rather than being tossed into another state of shock, jaejoong grab onto the pillow and toss it at Yunho.

“w-w-what do you think you are doing?!” Jaejoong shouted as his face become even redder

“You look like you wanted another kiss” spoke Yunho

“Y-yea right! Don’t just go doing whatever you want with me!”

Yunho let out a smirk “For a delinquent….your reaction to a kiss is very cute….reminded me of a woman”

Another pillow hit Yunho on the face as it falls to the ground. He stood there and clears his throat before looking at jaejoong who is now hiding under the blanket.

“Jaejoong ah…come out of there…” spoke Yunho as he sigh feeling like maybe calling him a woman isn’t the best choice of comparison.

“Leave me alone ! I don’t want to see you…” snap jaejoong who felted like he has become someone he isn’t familiar with. His reaction to the things Yunho do toward him has change. Rather than angry, rather than quickly using violence to shut up the other party for poking fun, he found himself flushing and shy like some high school girl. Even when he calls him cute, beautiful or says words that guys usually say to a girl is making him happy.

“God…I am acting like a woman” thought jaejoong as he feels even more embarrass.

Just then they heard knocking upon the door. Jaejoong pulls the blanket off of him as he exchange looks with Yunho whose expression quickly changes to one of seriousness. Yunho exits the bedroom and headed toward the door fully on guard.

“Who is it?” he asked

“It’s me” came a female voice “remember? The woman you helped at the super market”

Yunho recall the way she looks at him yesterday. That feeling of her being someone suspicious still remains as he hesitated to open the door.

“Just open the door to see what she wants” came jaejoong’s voice

Yunho on the other hand didn’t want to let in anyone but his curiosity of who she might be got the best of him as he reaches for the door knob and open the door. Standing in front of them is the same woman from yesterday with the bright red umbrella.

“What…are you doing here?” jaejoong asked

The woman held up a box with assortments of desserts “This…it’s my way of repaying your kindness the other day…”

Jaejoong look at her strangely and she clearly knew what he is thinking “I didn’t steal it okay…I was able to pull some extra bucks and bought this as a thank you gift…so I thought we can eat it together…” she spoke as she enters the apartment and places the box into jaejoong’s hand. Without permission she enters the living room and sat down before turning to face them.

“What are you two doing standing there?” she asked “hurry up…I want the chocolate cake slice…”

Yunho exchange looks with Jaejoong and they both seem to share the same thought but before jaejoong could ask her to leave, another unexpected guest arrives.

“You could have waited for me” spoke Gummy as she appears holding onto a bag that looks like drinks.

“Sorry…I was too excited” the woman spoke

“You two…were together?” Jaejoong asked wondering rather they have become friends or something

“ah...yes…I was on my way here when I saw her walking down the street and offer her a ride…as it turns out she was also on her way here…” Gummy smiles before entering the apartment and handed jaejoong the bag “please prepare the drinks and the cake for your two guests”

Yunho shot jaejoong a look as if to say get rid of them. Jaejoong clearly understood him but how could he get rid of them especially when the other person is Gummy.

“Just…let them be okay? It’s only for an hour or so…” whisper jaejoong as he pleads with Yunho who reluctantly nodded his head and sigh

 “fine…”

Jaejoong took the box of desserts and the bag of drinks to the kitchen as Yunho enters the living room. He looks at the strange woman who is already making herself comfortable before turning toward Gummy who is giving him a glare. It makes him wonder if woman are like this in this time and ages. Woman back then were more respectful, mannered and their personality were better. They were more graceful and feminine. However both Gummy and this woman didn’t seem to be either of these descriptions. 

“Will you stop glaring at me? Even if you are able to burn a hole into me with your eyes alone, I still wouldn’t leave…” spoke Yunho who continue to feel Gummy glaring at him

“I’ll just say this….if anything…and I mean anything like before were to happen to jaejoong again…I’ll make you take full responsibilities and I’ll make you suffer…”

Yunho didn’t even bother to respond to her as he turns toward jaejoong and gives him an irritated look. Jaejoong knows that right at this moment Yunho probably wanted to drown this woman in the sea as he quickly brought over the dessert and drinks. The strange woman’s face lights up before taking the piece of cake she has been eyeing. Gummy also took a slice of cheesecake and happily ate it as she and the other woman started to talk. Jaejoong on the other hand felt exhausted, he isn’t even sure why he is doing this. Usually he could care less about guests or giving them anything to eat or drink. He let out a sigh wondering what he has become. He then notices a piece of cake with deep blue icing. It was beautifully designed that reminded him of the ocean as well as Yunho’s scales. It seems to be shinning and felted like it was calling him. His desire to eat that slice grew strong as he reaches down toward it. But before he could pick up the slice of cake, Yunho had already reaches over and grab his hand with a serious look on his face.

“What is it?” Jaejoong asked

“Be more caution of things would yah? You don’t even know this woman….how could you just carelessly attempt to take a piece of cake from her…”

“Yunho…it’s just a cake…there is no harm in it…”

“You know who you are…you should know by now that everything you do…everyone you meet…anything you eat…you should take precaution…”

“You are over reacting…”

“No I am not…”

Jaejoong found himself to be getting a bit irritated by Yunho’s action. For one thing he really wanted to eat this cake. It’s been a long time since he last ate anything sweet “Look…it’s just a cake…there is no harm in it…so I’m going to eat it rather you like me to or not”

With that being said he yanks his hand away from Yunho and picks up the beautiful piece of cake. He took the fork and broke off a large piece. But as he is about to put it into his mouth, Yunho had already reaches over and grab his hand before re-directing the cake into his own mouth instead. This took jaejoong by surprise as well as Gummy and the other woman.

This action alone made jaejoong’s cheek burn as Yunho’s face is too close “w-what are you doing?!”

Yunho wouldn’t let go of his hand as he swallowed the cake and his lip seductively “that is actually pretty good…why don’t you feed me the rest” he smiles

Jaejoong flushes even more as he shoves the rest of the cake toward Yunho “you…you can feed yourself! I...have to go to the bathroom”

Jaejoong storm away toward the bathroom and slam the door shut as quietness fills the room.

“My…my…I got to see something quite nice…” spoke the strange woman as she seems to be interested in seeing two guys being all intimate with each other.

Yunho only shot her a glare but this didn’t faze her one bit “Who are you exactly? What do you want?”

The woman continues to smile at him “what are you talking about? I’m the woman jaejoong shhi saved…and I’m here to thank them for their help”

Yunho only glares at her fully suspicious of her action and motive “Cut the act…I know you aren’t simply here to thank them…I can feel it…”

She pauses before taking a bite of her cake “I don’t know what you are talking about…but…you are right about one something…”

“what?”

She looks at him directly in the eye “jaejoong shhi…should be more cautious of stranger and the stuff they bring…who knows…it might have something in there…even a single bite is more than enough to have effect” she grinned

As she said that the plate Gummy was holding onto with her cake slip out of her hand and onto the ground. She made some strange motion before closing her eyes and slip into slumber. At this moment he too started to feel strange. It’s as if the world is spinning as his vision started to fade in and out. His head was throbbing heavily as his body became weak. He ends up falling to his knee as his eyes become hard to keep open.

“you….you…” he glares at her as he attempts to conjure water however his energy and power isn’t stable and it dispersed.

The woman stood up and walks toward Yunho. She bends down to him and smiles “Don’t worry…I won’t harm him…I only needs to borrow him for a moment…after the sleep medication wears off, you are more than welcome to come fetch him….”

“you…you aren’t a hunter…. just what are you?”

“me?....I’m no one special…just a normal human being who befriended a kind dragon…”

Yunho glares at her “dragon…?”

“there are 3 dragons right now in this city…one is you…the second is the fire breather…and 3rd...”

“Shadow…” Yunho spoke

she smiles even wider “I hope you have a good nap Blue dragon…I’ll see you later”

Her voice faded as Yunho closes his eyes and collapse onto the ground unconscious. The sounds of rains echo loudly into the room as she stood up. The door to the bathroom open as Jaejoong returns to the living room. He was able to calm himself and regain his composer but what he saw in the living room surprises him. Both Gummy and Yunho is unconscious as the only one still standing is the strange woman Yunho warn him about.

“What…did you do?!” jaejoong asked with a glare

“I only put them to sleep…”

“sleep?!” he glances at the cakes on the table and recall Gummy eating the cheesecake while Yunho took a bite of the cake he was about to eat “you…put sleeping medication in the cakes, didn’t you?”

“Don’t worry…once it wears off…they will be perfectly fine…”

“What do you want?” jaejoong asked as he places his hand over his heart as if to protect it

“Don’t be alarm dragon bride…I have no desire for your heart…”

“Then what is it that you are after?”

“A friend of mine…wants to have a friendly chat with you…without the interruption of your dragon of course…”

“Friend?”

“Yes…”

“And what if I decline to go?”

“Then I’m afraid…I’ll have to kill these two…”

Jaejoong became quiet as he glares at her. He had once again disobeyed Yunho and cause another troublesome matter to happen. He had never wanted to kick himself this much before.  If he had just listen to Yunho and not take the cake then maybe this wouldn’t have happen. He clenches his fist and prepare himself to fight against this woman. From the look of it, he might have the upper advantage.

“Just so you know…if you try to fight me…you will lose…” she spoke before revealing a dark amulet embedded onto her arm.

“hunter?...you are a hunter?!”

The woman sigh “I am no hunter...”

“But you have an amulet…”

“not every who carries an amulet is a hunter…”

Jaejoong became quiet as he thought about what the he should do. As long as she have that amulet, he will lose for sure “Who…is this friend of yours? Why would he want to talk to me?”

“You heard it…you saw it the night before did you not?”

Jaejoong pauses as he tried to understand what she meant…it was then that the image of a dragon flying through the night sky flashes before his eyes.

“the 3rd dragon…”

This made the woman smiles even bigger “So will you come with me dragon bride?”

Jaejoong hesitated to follow this woman but if her friend really is the 3rd dragon then he might be doing a favor by knowing its location. He looks at Yunho and sees that there isn’t any harm done to him. He was breathing normally and base on the feeling inside him, Yunho is perfectly fine. Even Gummy looked fine with her smiling as if she is having a good dream.

“Alright…I’ll go with you…just don’t touch them…”

Jaejoong left the apartment together sharing one single red umbrella to shelter them from the rain while Yunho is sound asleep. Standing in the shadow across from the apartment complex is Changmin hiding under his own umbrella with a cap over his head. He stood there and watches as jaejoong exited the apartment complex and to his surprise an unfamiliar woman was at his side. In his view, this woman looked very beautiful but it was unusual for jaejoong to be around another female companion other than Gummy. It has been a few days since he last saw jaejoong. To see him again and to see that he is well eased his mind. The last time he heard about jaejoong, he was near death. But to see this man that he longed for stirs up his bottled feelings within. All he wanted to do now is quickly run over there, pull him into a hug and never let go. He longs to stand at jaejoong’s side once again, joke around, and be ordered around and yet still share smiles and laughter. To know that this person he desire no longer belong to him but to Yunho, a dragon irritates him deeply. It was because he held his true feelings back…because he didn’t act quickly enough that he lost jaejoong. If he had been stronger that night, he could have prevented Yunho from taking him away and prevented all of this from happening. He watches them until they made a left turn down the street and disappear from view.

“It’s showing…” came YongHwa’s voice

“What is?”

“Your desire for him…”

Changmin remain quiet not denying it or acknowledging it

“If you wish for him…you could try to take him…”

“What is the point of that? Even if I was able to get him…he heart will never be mine…I will only gain hatred in return…”

 “You will not be able to lead the family…lead in this hunt…lead in this mission to kill and obtain the heart if you are this way…you will waver…and when you do…so will those who follow you…”

Changmin smile “that will be great if it does happen…however it won’t…when I decided to do something, I do it whole heartily…I don’t half anything even if I don’t like it…”

“If that is true…then that will put me at ease…”

Changmin became quiet for a bit before speaking “YongHwa…”

 “Yes…”

“Make sure to follow them…they will lead us to the dragon we seek”

YongHwa could see the determination in Changmin. It was as if a different person had suddenly taken over “Understood…”

With that being said YongHwa quickly rushes to follow Jaejoong and the woman he is walking with. Changmin continue to stand there for a few minutes before walking away as he took out his phone and dialed a number. It ringed a few times before the other side picks up.

“Is everything ready?”

“Yes sir” came the voice of a man

“Then proceed as planned…”

Changmin glance at the apartment once more as the memories he shared at this place replay in his mind. As much as he wanted things to turn back to how it once was, he knew it was impossible. He will have to stand at this side and held a knife to the man he love as a way to protect him. He had already come this far, there was no turning back now. Jaejoong will surely hate him, he will feel betrayed by him but eventually he will understand the choices that were made.

Junsu had finished packing as he glance around his hotel room to see if there was anything he had forgotten. He check his watch and notice he still have 2 hours before he boards the plane back home and probably never coming back here. He can’t help but feel like it isn’t right to just leave, to just wash his hand off of everything that will be taking place here. However it is not in his best interest to get involve any more than this.  If he leaves now, he will still have the ability to move forward and forget everything. If he were to stay any longer, he felt like he will get attach and won’t be able to return to his peaceful life he established by himself in the US.

“Okay…I guess…this is it” he thought to himself before reaching for his luggage when he suddenly felt a breeze touches the back of his neck. He didn’t even have to turn around to see who it is. There is only one person who will come through the window, will can fly up to the 5 level without any trouble and that is Yoochun “You here to say your goodbye?” he asked with a smile

“So you are really leaving?” Yoochun asked in return

Junsu smile “yea…I don’t think I’ll ever come back here…with grandpa being the way he is…with things being this way…I don’t even think there will be a home here to return to or anyone…”

Yoochun was quiet for a minute before asking “when are you leaving?”

“Right now actually…I still need time to get to the airport and get through security check before boarding the plane”

Yoochun can’t help but feel like he wants to reach out to Junsu. A part of him is urging him to stop him from leaving but another part is telling him, that it’s best he don’t remain here. If Junsu were to stay here, most likely the past will end up repeating itself. If Junsu is the reincarnation of Xiah then he will need to be far away from here…far away from him in order Junsu not to be in danger. He couldn’t protect Xiah back then…this is the only way to protect him now by not keeping him at his side.

“When you go back to where you came from…please live a fulfilling life Junsu and finds happiness…”

Junsu look at the soften expression on Yoochun’s face that seem to reflect relief but at the same time sadness. He could tell from looking into those brown eyes that Yoochun is thinking about Xiah, his past lover. At this thought he felt a painful tug at his heart as his chest became tight but none the less he still smile.

“I will…thank you for everything Yoochun…we may started off at the wrong foot but at the end you saved my life…I wish I could do something in return as a thank you….”

Yoochun slightly shook his head “staying alive and growing old is the only thanks I need from you…”

Junsu felt another tug at his heart as he reaches for the handle to his luggage “goodbye Yoochun…”

With that being said he headed toward the door when he suddenly felt his luggage stop moving. A little startled he turn around to see if it was caught on something and indeed it was Yoochun’s hand.

“What should I do?” Yoochun asked “I should let you go…by leaving, you can live your full life…by leaving my side you will be out of danger…you won’t get involved in this mess and you won’t die…” he lifts his gaze to meet Junsu as nothing but pain and sorrow reflects upon his face “….but….it’s so painful to see you walk away…to know that you will never be by my side…”

Junsu heart ached for Yoochun as well as for himself. This desperate, this sorrowful and painful expression wasn’t meant for him but for the man he resembles.  Yoochun is still carrying that guilt, that burden of not being able to protect Xiah and Junsu is a bitter reminder of what he wasn’t able to do. A reminder that the bride he loves is no longer part of his life. Even though he barely knows him, even though he had only exchange a few conversations with him, to see such an expression from Yoochun pains him deeply. The image he saw before of Yoochun in tears desperately holding onto him who was xiah flashes before his eyes once more. Junsu don’t want the same thing to happen, he doesn’t want to see the same tear stain face. If he were to reach out to him not as xiah but as himself, will Yoochun accept him or will Yoochun rejects him and only see xiah?

He starts to reach out his hand toward Yoochun when suddenly Yoochun felt something coming through them as he grab onto the luggage and swing it around before letting go. Junsu watches has his luggage flown into the air as something came through the window and hit it. A second later the luggage exploded as smokes filled the room. Yoochun sense danger as he quickly grabs onto Junsu and head toward the door. But before they even reach the door, it was kicked down and a few hunters arrive with their weapon in hand.

“Why…why are they here?!” Junsu asked

“I don’t know…but…we have to get out of here” spoke Yoochun as he started to conjure fire but Junsu stopped him.

“There are people in this building! We can’t fight here; your fire will burn the place down”

Yoochun glares but fully understand what Junsu meant “then we need to go somewhere else”

He grabs onto Junsu and held him tight as they head toward the window. The hunters at the front door chased after them but they were too late. Yoochun had gone through the window and took an unexpected dive before flying into the air. The hunter looks at each other and knew they have to give chase. Even though they are in the air, Yoochun can spot the hunters following them upon the rooftop of the building below them. One of the hunters stopped as he took out his bow and arrow before pointing it directly at the pair. He pulls the string back and after locking on the target he released the arrow as it flew toward them. Yoochun was unware of the arrow but Junsu could see it coming toward them.

“Yoochun!” Junsu shouted

Upon his name, Yoochun slightly turn and took notice of the arrow. He manages to dodge it as another came right after the first one. This time he wasn’t able to dodge as it cuts him on the side of his arm. He let out a sudden groan of pain but that didn’t stop him from getting Junsu to safety. They were chased through the city until they were far away. Yoochun descended to the roof top of the building below them as he felt his arm throbbing from the wound. Blood could be seen slowly oozing out of the now open flesh as the pouring rain washes it down his arm. Junsu went into a state of panic as he removed his platted long sleeve shirt and wrap it around Yoochun’s arm.

“this should stop the bleeding for now” said Junsu “are you okay?”

“Yes…” Yoochun responded before turning his attention toward the hunters that are close behind them “Go…get down to the bottom floor of this building and into the crowds below…I’ll distract”

“What?! But you are injured?”

“I’ll be fine…it’s more important that you aren’t harmed…”

 “No…I won’t leave you alone to fight them…”

“Listen to me…you need to survive…you need to live…that is more important than me!”

This irritated Junsu as he glares at Yoochun “no one is more important than the other! We are all equally as important….anything that has a life…anything that can feel and can breathe is important and deserve to live! I am not going to escape to save my life while you sacrifice yours!”

“Don’t argue with me! Just go!” Yoochun snapped as a desperate look appears upon his face.

Junsu only took one look at him and understand why he looked like this, why his eyes has so much fear. He reaches out his hands and cupped Yoochun’s cheek in them before smiling

“I am not Xiah…look at me Yoochun…I am not a dragon bride…I am not your lover…I am just a normal man…a completely different person from your lover…I may bear his face…I may bear a resemblance to him but I am not him! I am myself…a separate entity both mentally and phsycially….do not look at me as if I am him…do not think I am weak…that I need protection…that I will die!...instead believe in me…trust that I will not die until I grow old with white hair…don’t just assume my strength…assume my death when you barely know me….don’t fear for a future that you think will happen because of the past…not everything follow the same rhythm Yoochun…so know this…I will not die…I will live!”

Yoochun became quiet as he looks into Junsu’s eyes. Even though he is just a human, he could see a bright powerful flame burning in those eyes that is looking directly at him.  For an instant he saw xiah smiling at him before turning around and faded away until his only focus was on Junsu alone.

“I will live….” Junsu repeated those last 3 words

Yoochun took a deep breath and release it to calm himself. He lowers his eyes to regain his composer before lifting them to look at him.

“You are right…it’s time I stop thinking about the past…like you say…you are a different person….you aren’t xiah…your faith will not be like his…”

Upon his words, Junsu smile softly “good…”

Just then Yoochun felt strong forces of spell being casted as he turns around. All the hunters that were chasing them have caught up as they stood across from them on the building next door. He glares at them before shoving Junsu behind him and conjuring fire in his hand. Yoochun was ready for them to attack but strangely enough they didn’t move from where they stood. Even those who use bow and arrow did not draw their arrow from their back. Instead all of them just stood there and stare at Yoochun and Junsu. He could sense a great amount of power being use however neither of these hunters before them is using their amulets. So just where this powerful force is coming from?

“Something isn’t right” spoke Yoochun

“What do you mean?”

“They aren’t attacking…it’s as if…”

“As if they are chasing us out to where they wanted us to be…” Junsu finished the sentence also having the similar feeling as Yoochun

It was at this moment that Yoochun realize something. They have been chase toward the outskirt of the city and further away from where Yunho and Jaejoong are.

“This isn’t good…” spoke Yoochun “something is about to go down and they don’t want me to interfere…”

“Do you think…they are going to attack Yunho and jaejoong?”

“Could be? Or…they know where the 3rd dragon is”

This alarmed Junsu as much as it is to Yoochun.

“They…plan to get the 3rd dragon as well as Jaejoong all at once…Yunho won’t be able to handle them on his own” said Junsu

Yoochun clenches his teeth in anger that he had fallen into the emeny’s trap. Those arrows that were being shot toward them were their way of redirecting them toward the direction they wanted them to go.

“I have to get back to where Yunho is…” said Yoochun as he conjure his fire and shoot it toward the hunters to clear some path but to his surprise, his fire bounces back without even touching them.

“What happen?” Junsu asked

“They have put up a shield….they have placed this city in complete lock down…” said Yoochun with a serious look on his face.

Junsu turn from Yoochun to the hunters before them. It’s faint but he could see something shine right between them before fading away as a sign that there really is an invisible shield.

“No dragon can get through…nor can a dragon escape from within…” said Yoochun

“In other words, we are locked out while they are locked in….” spoke Junsu as Yoochun nodded his head

In the meantime, Jaejoong has been lead through the alleyway before coming to a stop in front of an empty lot. There wasn’t anything there except for a large empty area while other taller building surrounded this place.

“We are here” she spoke happily

“Here where?” Jaejoong asked

“You will see…” she said as she walks forward

Jaejoong isn’t sure what is going on or where they are going but none the less he follows her. Just as he took 10 steps forward an abandon church appears out of nowhere taking him by surprise. He could have sworn it wasn’t here a few minutes ago.

“Will you hurry up” the woman call from the top of the stairs

Unsure what is going on, jaejoong walks forward and climbs the stairs. She pushes the brown doors open and enters as jaejoong hesitated but follows her. The two large doors closes behind him startling him as he snap his head back to look at the door.

“I heard…you are the chosen bride…” an old voice echoes into the room

Jaejoong slowly turn around and spotted the woman standing at the front of the church and an older man sitting at the front with his back turn toward him.

“W-who are you?” Jaejoong asked

Upon his question, the man started to stand up using a beautifully designed cane as his support. He took a few steps before turning to face jaejoong. His eyes were close but when he opens them jaejoong is taken aback by the darkness in them.

“My name is Lee Soon Jae…I am…the shadow dragon and I have something important to discuss with you chosen bride of the blue dragon race…”