Chapter 54

Dragon bride

We are getting close to the end! I'm excited, I have a ending that will surely make everyone cry and happy. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think of the story so far. I hope to conclude this story by chapter 60 but we will see :)

*****************************************

Within minutes, the wind has pick up speed as the wave sways with a little more strength. The air became colder as the stars cover night sky were being concealed by dark clouds. Everyone glimpses at one another feeling cold chills run up their spines as uneasiness filled their mind and heart. The only one who doesn’t seem to be affected by the change in weather is MinSeok as he still wore the same confident smile. The grandfather sat in his wheelchair gazing out toward Yunho who stood alone at the front of the boat looking at the 6 large rocks. His clothes fluttered against the wind as the expression on his face remain calm. Even in his human form, he still gives off an air of a powerful majestic beast from legends, an unapproachable air that makes one want to kneel before him. Unknowingly to those above, movements were being made down below to ensure that the main ship has been secure. Hunters and guards that were under the grandfather’s command were being taken down one by one. These people were brought into a darken room as a flash of light could be seen shining through the little gaps of the closed door. Junsu and the others stood out on the hallway with a worried look on their faces. After the light faded away, Changmin exited the room looking more pale than usual.

“Changmin you…” Junsu spoke as his eyes stares at his little brother’s chest where the dragon scales is located

“I’m fine…I’ll explain everything later…right now we have no time to waste” said changmin as he walks pass him

Yoochun narrowed his brows as he could feel the power of that scale and could also sense that it has taken a toll on changmin’s body. He looks into the room filled with dragon hunters who has now awoken but looked dazed as if their soul has disappeared. He turn to look at changmin who had already walked further ahead of them as all kind of questions ran through his mind.

“Your brother…” yoochun spoke

“What about him?” Junsu asked

Yoochun look at Junsu wanting to tell him what is going on, tell him that the dragon scale Changmin possess is from the shadow dragon but seeing that Junsu is already concern enough, he decided to keep silence.

“Nothing…just…watch over him”

Junsu nodded his head as they both joined the crowd moving through the narrow hallway.

The grandfather who is quietly sitting on his wheelchair turn to MinSeok who stood to his left and asked

“Are you certain he will open the gate?”

“Yes…as long as we do not harm his bride”

The grandfather glanced at jaejoong and only let out a soft amused chuckle. Even if this is the agreement, everyone here knows very well what kind of fate awaits this bride. He turn his attention back to the front

“You stated that once this gate opens…dragons of the past will return in numbers…are you certain this is true?”

“Yes…I have confirmed this through years of research… dragon will once again return and hunting will no longer be something of a past…choosing a dragon bride will also resume giving birth to more golden hearts….in due time, even your grandson can become immortal alongside you and other important figures of the shim family”

The grandfather became quiet for a moment before speaking “What about you? You do not wish for immortality but only wish for the gate to be open…what is it that you really want MinSeok?”

“I only want to witness a time where dragons roams the land….experience what our ancestors did long ago…with these two hands…I too want to take the life of a majestic beast and prove my worth…”

The grandfather looks at him suspiciously feeling like this isn’t the whole truth. But the thought of seeing more dragons…seeing more brides diverted his attention from the suspicion to the excitements that is about to befall the world.

MinSeok turn his attention to Yunho and spoke “It is time…open the gate as you have agreed”

Yunho made no movements, he didn’t even turn around to look at those standing behind him. He was still as a statue, just gazing out to the large rocks in front of him as if he is in a trance. Everyone looked at one another as whispers filled the air. The grandfather shot MinSeok a disapproving look as MinSeok steps forward once more and spoke

“Don’t forget our agreement”

Yunho slightly turn to look at him with his lip curved into a smile. He turn his attention back to the front and took a step forward when Jaejoong shouted to stop him.

“Don’t do it! Don’t open the gate even at the expense of my own life!”

Upon his voice, Yunho paused as YongHwa did his best to keep him quiet. However, Jaejoong refuse to be quiet as he continues to shout, continues to struggle…doing everything he can to try and stop Yunho. Byungchul gestured for YongHwa to shut this bride up as he knocked jaejoong to the ground as he spit out some blood from being punched. YongHwa took out a cloth and gagged jaejoong, preventing him from speaking to distract Yunho. He then pulled jaejoong back to a standing position with force placing the sharp blade back against his neck. Watching the scene before him, Yunho’s eyes twitched as he frowned at him and then look at the sharp blade that has touched Jaejoong’s neck. The knife is pressed further against the pale skin grazing it a bit as little bubble of crimson surfaced. He then turn around as he floated into the air and off the ship. He descended down below as his feet touched the surface of the water creating large ripples. Rather than sinking down below, he walked on the surface as if walking on land toward the middle of the 6 large rocks. MinSeok and the others were quietly waiting with much anticipation when suddenly there was some strange noise coming from down below.

“Go and see what is going on” the grandfather lazily give out the order to one of his hunters without giving much thought to the noises. He figures it’s probably his grandson making trouble again, little did he know that the trouble changmin is about to cause will change everything

The hunter bow to him and turn around as he walks toward the door. But as quickly as he disappeared at the door way, he started to walk backward out of the doorway with a sharp blade held against his neck urging him to move back. This surprised the grandfather and everyone else as he quickly ordered his hunters to attack. More people emerged from the doorway running forward as a fight broke out. The grandfather was left in confusion as these people were also wearing hunter uniform but they were clearly not his hunters. Seeing that his side is being out numbered, he calls for his people from the other ships but no one made any attempt to help as they just watched from afar. At this point he knew that these people were also not his own. Just when were they replaced? How did these people get into his ship and execute this kind of plan without anyone noticing? Most of the hunters that emerged, he did not recognize but there were some where he knows very well but they are fighting for the other side.

While he was distracted, someone had approached him from behind and shove a cold blade against the side of his neck, startling him. Both MinSeok and Byungchul weren’t able to escape as they too suffered the same faith. Seeing that his master is in trouble, YongHwa pushed Jaejoong to the other hunters and attempted to save him. However one of the hunter whose appearance were hidden under the hood of the cloak turn against him. YongHwa’s blade went up against his as they fought equal in strength. Nonetheless, the other hunter proves to be a bit stronger driving YongHwa back a few steps. The hunter’s double blades started to glow in a bright red and a beautiful green surprising YongHwa. He had never seen the activation of two dragon scales before which is supposed to be an impossible task.

“Who are you?!” YongHwa asked “You are wearing the uniform of a hunter…are you betraying the leader?”

The hunter stood up straight and removed his hood “I betrayed no one…my loyalty has always been with the young master” spoke MinJun

YongHwa became surprise for this is the same hunter that has been standing by Changmin’s side these last couple of days. MinJun didn’t give off a feeling of anyone strong or of someone he should be concern about so he didn’t care much for him. But this proves that his had misjudged him, he should have taken care of this hunter from the beginning. Before long, the few hunters that followed the grandfather, MinSeok and Byungchul were quickly apprehended. YongHwa wasn’t able to defeat MinJun as he is surrounded by a group of hunters preventing him from fighting further as everyone stood still. The fight quickly ended as bodies laid on the ground and blood stains the wooden floor. Footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs toward the deck and when this person emerged from the door way, the grandfather didn’t seem surprised at all.

“You have done well” he spoke calmly “I never expected for you to go this far”

“I’m sorry…but this is the only choice I have” spoke changmin

The grandfather felt like laughing at how things turn out “When? When have you planned all of this?”

“From the beginning…it was your mistake for bringing me here…for revealing the secret hideout”

“Indeed…it was a grave mistake…no matter what you have done…I thought for sure there is still a part of you that will still choose me…but I was wrong…I shouldn’t have held onto any hope that my idiot grandson will change his way”

Changmin lower his gaze feeling a sense of guilt “grandpa…”

“Stop! I am no longer your grandfather…you are no longer my grandson…our relationship is cut off!! You are no longer the heir to the shim bloodline…no longer part of the family…from this day forth…you are a traitor!”

Changmin closed his mouth as he closed his eyes, he clenches his fist tightly feeling his heart ached. He took a deep breath to compose himself knowing very well that this will be the consequence of him standing against his own grandfather. But to actually hear these words be spoken to him, hurts more than he had expected it to.

“Are you okay?” Junsu asked as he placed his hand upon changmin’s shoulder

Changmin only smiled gloomily at him and turn to the other hunters “take care of my grandfather…for the others…tied them up”

Seeing that the table has finally turn, Jaejoong quickly elbowed the hunters that held him as he grab the cloth and removed it from his mouth before dashing toward the front of the boat. When he got there, he was able to see Yunho from the distance standing in the middle of the large rocks.

“YUNHO!” he shouted

At first Yunho didn’t respond as jaejoong shouted his name once more, this time louder than the previous. Luckily, this time Yunho turn his head and came face to face with his bride as a distance of 1 miles separated them. Seeing that he responded and had not open the gate yet, Jaejoong let out a sigh of relief

“It’s okay…everything is okay now…you don’t have to do it…” he reached out his hand with a excited smile wanting to embrace this man “come…come here”

After concluding his feeling, understanding what it is that he felt toward this dragon, he had wanted to quickly tell him. For the first time, Jaejoong wanted to quickly express his feeling, confess his heart and trust himself into another person’s arm even if this other person is a man none the less a dragon. However, Yunho made no movement to go toward him, no movement to reach for his hand as a cold wind blew pass, dancing around them. He remain where he stands and the longer he stood there, the more anxious Jaejoong became.

“Hurry up…we are going back home…everything is over now”

Yunho still made no movement as he spoke “Human…have proven over and over again that they are a destructive race…blinded by greed…countless betrayals…their heart easily influenced…easily change…easily accept the darkness inside….they continue to ruin other life…continue to want to be superior…continue to force their way on those lesser then they are…they aren’t afraid of the heavens…aren’t afraid of drawing blood…aren’t afraid of committing sins…”

Jaejoong felt his heart sink as his chest tighten upon those cold words. He can’t help but felt like something isn’t right “What…what kind of crap are you saying? Hurry up and get your back here so we can leave…!”

Yunho turn his eyes away as Jaejoong felt a ping in his heart. This wasn’t the usual Yunho he knows, those shoulders that was once warm and strong gives off a feeling of utter coldness. The way he just ignored him, the way he looked at him was as if he did not recognize him. This was different from how he was a few moments ago. There was still a sense of familiarity earlier but now, it’s as if he is staring at a stranger whom he deem not important.

“Yunho you idiot!” Jaejoong shouted in a desperate attempt to gain his attention “just like dragons…there are good one and there are bad one…you can’t group both together…you can’t use a few bad people to judge the rest!”

“Even so…” Yunho paused a bit as all kind of memories flashed before his eyes. The killing of his mother, the countless hunting of dragon brides, the massacre of his race, the kidnapping of his own bride… the threats…the blood…the rage…the sadness…everything that he had experienced flooded his mind as if a tightly shut box has been burst open “This can no longer continued…if this world is to survive…if peace were to be obtained…Human…must disappear…this world must come to an end and a new one will take its place.”

His eyes glows brightly in such a dark shade of gold that a numbing chill ran through Jaejoong’s spine. He became speechless for words just staring at this dragon who now wishes for the destruction of the entire world.

“Yunho!” Jaejoong shouted

Without even looking at him Yunho held out his hand and with the other hand he call forth his sword as the blade shines. Seeing the glimmer of the blade in the middle of the night sent Jaejoong into a full scale panic. He could only watch as Yunho sliced the palm of his hand as blood started to surface. He held out his injured hand in front of him and squeeze it into a fist causing the flow of blood to fall and blends in with the cold ocean water below this feet. A strong gust of wind blew nearly causing everyone to fall of their feet as the wave’s splashes around forcefully. There was a sudden shake as one of the large rocks started to rumble. The rough rock like outer appearance started to shed revealing a smooth white pillar hidden in the middle. There were ancient markings throughout the pillar as it started to shine. With another flow of blood, another rock also started to shake as it too shed the outer layer to reveal another white pillar. Seeing this happening and the terrify expression on Jaejoong’s face, MinSeok’s lip curved into a smile as he laugh like a mad man echoing throughout the night.

“It’s too late!! You can’t stop him now nor will he stop!…everything that he had kept lock up has now been open as all the hidden rage have fully emerged…his hatred toward human has awoken! Now all he wishes for is destruction!! This world…everyone on it…every life form will all cease to exist!!” he laugh loudly

Upon this, the grandfather looked at him as his expression changed “You…lied to me”

“I did not lie…dragons will once again walk this land…but what follows is total destruction! The bloodshed…the war…the massacre….the killing of thousands…it will once again take place as that time and this time blends as one…”

“MINSEOK! YOU LYING BASTER!” the grandfather shouted loudly as he started to cough repeatedly before coughing up blood

“Grandpa!!” Changmin quickly ordered the hunters to take his grandfather below deck and have the nurse take care of him while MinSeok and the others were dragged down stairs and lock up in a room.

“Yunho!” jaejoong’s loud voice echoed loudly once more drawing changmin’s attention.

Without any hesitation, Jaejoong started to climb over the railing as if he wanted to jump down to the cold ocean water below. Changmin panicked as he ran forward and grabs onto him, pulling him back.

“Are you crazy?!” he shouted

“Let go of me!! I have to stop him! That guy have finally lost his mind! If I don’t go and knock some senses into him, we all are doomed!”

“Do you know how cold the water is?! Even if you were to jump down there…what can you do?! You may be a bride but you are still human…you can’t walk on water like him…you will most likely get pull under!”

“Don’t you dare stop me! My life is nothing compare to the lives that this world holds! If you still want to live and see tomorrow…don’t interfere!” Jaejoong snapped

Changmin held onto jaejoong tightly refusing to let go. Jaejoong became annoyed as he hit changmin, pushing him away. Even though his cheek stings, changmin still reach over and grab onto jaejoong again refusing to let this man jump ship. Just then Yoochun flew pass them and went straight toward Yunho. He floated down just across from him but did not touch the water below.

“Yunho…stop this immediately!” Shouted Yoochun “You can’t let the darkness in you win…you have to fight against it!”

Yunho lifted his gaze to meet his and that once warm light inside has disappear, replaced by cold and dark ice. This was a clear indication that all of Yunho’s reasons have disappear as his judgements are clouded by the hatred inside that was awaken by the darkness in his blood.

“You are a Fire dragon…” he spoke coldly in a tone of voice that basically states he doesn’t recognize him

“Yunho…you have to fight it…I know you are stronger then this…we can still find a solution…just come back, don’t allow it to consume you”

“Come back? Come back to what? This world is already fallen…there is no point in continuing...it is best to destroy everything...create a new world where humans no longer exist…a world where dragons will rule…a world where I will stand as a proud king”

“Are you forgetting something here?” asked Yoochun as he pointed toward the ship where jaejoong stands with an expression of worried and helplessness “He is also human…he is a bride you chose…are you also forfeiting his life to create a world only for dragons?”

Yunho turn to look at jaejoong as their eyes meet, he felt a ping in his chest but ignored it as his attention return to Yoochun.

“What about Junsu?…what about changmin? What about the people who had helped you and jaejoong? Do you think they deserve this?”

Yunho became quiet for a moment before speaking “I don’t know who they are…if they are human…then it is their fate”

This made Yoochun angry as fire started to appear on his hands. He use to hate human as well, especially those who engage in the blood battle between dragon and hunters. He hated them for taking away those he care about…taking away that one person he loved. But now, now he have learn to accept those that have done good…learn that not all human are cruel.

“Yunho...You are my friend…my future king...you are someone who I will be proud to bow my head to…someone I will gladly follow…but…if you let the darkness win...if you are set on destroying this world…then I’ll have no choice but to stand against you”

The fire in his hand became even more powerful as his whole body started to ignite in an orange red color. His eyes glows with power and determination as they both stood across each other as a cool night wind blew pass. Yunho’s lip curved into a smile as he held onto his sword tightly

“You won’t be able to win against me…I am stronger…mightier than you”

“That may be…but that doesn’t mean I won’t try to stop you!” said Yoochun

Yunho found his courage to be amusing as he smiled before lifting his hand to the side. The water beneath them started to move, spiraling in a circle before rising to the sky like multiple small cyclones.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Yunho asked

Seeing the cyclones near him made Yoochun a little nervous but he wasn’t going to just give up. Meanwhile, the others could only watch from afar, unable to do anything. Junsu had approached Changmin and Jaejoong at the front of the ship with a distress look on his face.

“What exactly is going on? Why...isn’t Yunho stopping?”

“His last sanity has disappeared…” said Jaejoong as he figured that this change in Yunho must have taken place when they were below deck. The moment MinSeok and the others were threatening Yunho, using him…trying to harm him…made Yunho loose the last resolve he have left. The minute he spoke those last words, the change had already taken place.

“Last sanity?” Changmin looks at him in confusion

It took jaejoong a few minutes before he explained everything to Changmin and Junsu. He told them about the arrow…told them about what has been happening with Yunho and his conclusion of what has taken place. Both of them only look at each other in disbelief. They never expected that something this big has taken place. It’s already bad enough having to deal with MinSeok and the others, but now they have to deal with a blue dragon who has lost his mind, consumed by darkness.

“If he doesn’t recognize us…what should we do?” Junsu asked

Jaejoong didn’t answer for he himself isn’t sure what to do. Just knowing that this dragon who was once set on protecting him, set on risking his life for his own doesn’t recognize him, pains him deeply. Just then their heard a loud explosion as water flew everywhere creating a large wave splashing over the ship. Luckily it wasn’t strong enough to sink them but it was strong enough to push the ship back. Yunho and Yoochun had engage in a fight, it was a fight almost between gods. The force of power, the energy that came from them were strong. Seeing two mighty dragons faces each other was like seeing god like power clashes sending the world into endless trembles. Even though they both are strong, everyone could see that Yoochun is struggling

“This place…it is Yunho’s advantage while it is Yoochun’s disadvantage” said Junsu

Changmin and Jaejoong didn’t respond for they were also thinking of the same thing. For a water dragon, in the middle of the ocean is it’s best place for victory and as for a fire dragon, the ocean is probably not the best place for him to be. At this rate, Yoochun might not be able to stop Yunho but compare to them, only another dragon can stand up to a dragon. Yunho had moved the cyclones to the front, blocking Yoochun from getting close to him. While Yoochun’s attention were focused on the cyclones, Yunho had dropped more blood from the palm of his hand as another rock started to tremble and shed its outer layer. Seeing that 3 pillars have been activated, Yoochun was not going to waste any more time as he summoned a large ball of fire and shot it toward the cyclones. He manages to destroy them but more took its place driving him back again. The cyclones were being moved around him, attacking him as he dodges and move aside. He knows that if he were to be pulled into the cyclones, there will be no way for him to escape and most likely will drown. He summoned fire and blasted a hole into the cyclones but that did little to stop it. While using the cyclones to keep Yoochun busy, Yunho return his attention to the remaining 3 pillars with a dark smile on his face. The excitement reflected in his eyes were frightening and the smile on his face was bone chilling.

“This won’t do…” spoke Changmin “rather or not we can win…we will have to stop him with everything we got”

Jaejoong turn to changmin “What are you planning?”

“What else? We will also attack”

“You can’t!”

“And why not?!” Changmin shouted

Jaejoong couldn’t answer for a part of him didn’t want Yunho to be harmed and yet a part of him knew that there is no other way.

“Look Jaejoong…he is no longer listening to anyone…he is doing what he wanted and that is to open the gate…once the remaining 3 pillars are awaken…the gate will open and this world will be destroyed…we can’t let that happen” said Changmin as he turn to the hunters under his command

With a gesture of his hand, all the hunters from all the ships turn their attention to the blue dragon. They were not fearful of death as their eyes burns of courage and determination to protect this world. All the dragon scales were activated as they held onto their weapons. Upon Changmin’s order, those that can levitate in the air flew toward Yunho while the rest uses their dragon scale from the ship.

Seeing that the enemies are attacking, Yunho only smirked as he waves his hands and the water below started to move rapidly. All kind of attacks came toward him as he dodges them or counter the attack. Yoochun manages to make it through the cyclones and joined on the large scale attack as a group of hundreds verse one single dragon. The fight was intense as flashes of colors ignited the night in multiple array of colors. Even though there were more people fighting against him, Yunho show no weakness nor does he show any mercy. He controlled the water below as a huge wave rise to the sky and swallowed one of the ship into the ocean. With his eyes glowing, cyclones is once again recreated before it bends it’s self into one of the ship blasting a large hole in the middle causing it to sink. All sorts of screams and shout could be heard from those ships making others nervous. Hearing them cry for help, cry of terror ignited a sense of excitement within Yunho as he smiled throughout all the killing. A blast of fire came toward him as he dodges it and Yoochun flew straight toward him. They both fought, using fire against water. Yoochun proves to be strong but compare to Yunho, he wasn’t strong enough as Yunho manages to blast him away. He flew and slammed his back against one of the large rocks creating a dent as he groan in pain. He felt his back throbbing and felt some kind of liquid sliding down his back but regardless, he still flew forward to attack once more. All the hunters and Yoochun dashed toward Yunho as he looks around with a wide smile on his face. His eyes glows a dark shade of gold as the water under his feet shoot up into the sky surrounding him, activing like a shield preventing others from entering. Everyone had no choice but to retreat as they watched the water shield spiraling around Yunho making it impossible for them to attack. Everyone tried to blast the shield with their power but every time they made a hole, it quickly recover. Yunho stood there in amusement when he felt a presence entered the water shield. He turns around and standing there is Boa with the dragon scale on her chest glowing. Unlike the others, she was able to hide herself among the other hunters when changmin and his team attacked, escaping of being captured. She had quietly waited for the right moment to make her escape but seeing the opportunity in front of her, she just couldn’t stay back. Using the dragon scale in her possession, she was able to walk on water just like Yunho as she approached him.

“Isn’t that…Boa?” Jaejoong thought in a panic as he sees her entered the water shield.

He felt his heart racing, felt his chest become tighter as he becomes nervous not knowing what she plans to do.

“A water dragon scale?” Yunho looks at her strangely “If I’m not mistaken…it’s one of mine”

“Indeed it is…you gave it to me long ago as a way to protect myself…”

Yunho stood there and examine her from head to toe but no matter what, he couldn’t remember who she is.

“Even if you can’t remember me…you should still remember the significant of giving someone one of your scale…it is equal to that of someone you deem important...someone you wishes to protect…wishes to love…”

Yunho didn’t say anything as he only stood there as she continues “This scale on my chest…it is proof what I mean to you…”

“Then are you here to stop me?”

Boa shook her head “I won’t stop you…if this is what you wanted, I’ll gladly stand at your side…create a new world with you…this time…I won’t leave you, no matter what happen…I will always be with you”

Even though he wanted to destroy the human race, he just couldn’t ignore her. The dragon scale in her possession is like a pact made between a dragon and his significate others. A pact that can’t be broken even if the memories were not there. Yunho looks at her once more as his lip curved into a smile, he return to the task at hand as he dropped more of his blood into the water as another pillar awaken. Being this close to Yunho without him pushing her away, Boa couldn’t be any happier. Even if he plans to destroy the world, as long as he allows her to be at his side, she is more than willing to assist.

Jaejoong stood at the ship and watches as Yunho awaken the 5th pillar with Boa at his side as all sorts of feeling surfaced. He can feel his heart beating strangely, feel his body become weaker, feeling almost as if he is standing here but it’s like he is actually floating, a feeling as if he isn’t really here at all. Changmin noticed the paleness of his skin almost as if all the blood on his face has disappear. His lips has become pale with a hint of blue as his eyes looked distant.

“Jaejoong?” changmin called out his name softly and gently

“I’m...okay” jaejoong responded weakly not tearing his eyes away from the scene before him

Rather than worrying about his own life, he was far more concern about Yunho. He wanted to help, he wanted to do something…to reach out to him…but he couldn’t. This made him feel even more useless at the moment as he clenches his fist tightly. Even if Yunho had fallen into the darkness…he felt like there is still hope. Even if Yunho no longer care…he knows it in his heart that there is still a part of his old self somewhere in that body. As the dragon bride, he just have to find a way…a way to reach out to his dragon partner…a way to pull him out of the darkness...a way to show him the light once more. But the pressing question here is what can he do, how can he draws Yunho’s attention to him?

**flash back**

“Can you stop pinching yourself” came Yunho’s voice startling jaejoong as he noticed the soft golden glow as a cold chill run up his spine “I can feel your pain you know…”

“What’s wrong with playing a little? It’s not like it’s going to kill you?” grin jaejoong unafraid of Yunho

Yunho finally released jaejoong as he stepped back “We are connected…what you feel I can feel…what I feel you can feel…that is one of the ability when two people share the same heart…if you don’t like unnecessary pain…then neither do I…”

**End of flash back**

Upon remembering this, Jaejoong turn his attention to one of the hunter nearby and eyed his long knife. He knows what he wanted, what he needed to do but he still hesitated. He turn toward the scene in front of him and see that Yunho is about to awaken the last pillar. No longer hesitating, he dashed toward the hunter and forcefully took his blade. He pointed the sharp edge toward his own body and with a hard shove, the blade pierced into his flesh.

Yunho who was about to open the gate suddenly felt a huge amount of pain surfacing inside him. It was like a burning sensation near his heart filling him with agonizing pain as if someone had stabbed him deeply. He groaned as the water shield he had up started to become unstable. Boa grew worried as she held onto him

“Are you okay?” she asked

Yunho didn’t answer her as he gripped his chest tightly before turning his attention to the ship. Jaejoong who was standing on the ship now has a blade pierced through his body as crimson redness stains the white gown he had on almost like a red flower blooming bigger and bigger. Changmin stood there in complete shock as Junsu became speechless. Yunho felted like this painful sensation was connected to Jaejoong as he glared at him. He disappeared where he was standing before reappearing right on the ship startling everyone as he grabs onto jaejoong, removing the blade from his chest. He was full of rage as he pushed him against the wall, gripping his neck tightly, squeezing it, and restricting the airway. Jaejoong groaned from the pain on his neck to his back and from the open wound on his chest. Yunho looked down to the crimson redness on jaejoong’s clothes as it is on the same place he felt the burning sensation. His eyes glows an intense dark gold as he clenches his teeth glaring at him. Changmin and everyone else on the ship attempted to save jaejoong as they dashed forward.

“Yunho!” Boa shouted as she also appears helping to block the attacks

Yunho looked at them before turning his attention back to jaejoong as he grabs onto him and disappeared from sight. The place where they were standing is now empty, only a gust of wind is left.

“Jaejoong ah…JAEJOONG AH!!” changmin shouted as he ran forward

Boa on the other hand is once again left behind in utter disbelief. She thought that when he lost his sanity, she can keep him by her side using the dragon scale as a way to bind him to her. Even if he forgotten, as a dragon, he will never forget the importance of giving someone a dragon scale. She really thought that once he is consumed by darkness, she can have him to herself and he will also treasure her. But once again, she is wrong, once again he left her side as she felt exhausted. Her heart ached even more as her hope shattered. No matter how desperate she becomes…at the end, it will always end up the same way with her in tears.

Yoochun returned to the ship and sees Changmin running all over the place searching and screaming for jaejoong “You won’t be able to find them…Yunho must have teleported them somewhere far”

“Where…where did he take jaejoong?!” changmin asked in a panic

“I don’t know…” responded Yoochun

“You don’t know…or is it that you don’t want to tell me?!”

Seeing that changmin had lost his cool, Junsu steps forward and pushed him back and away from yoochun “calm down Changmin”

“Jaejoong inured himself…did you not see the amount of blood he was losing? Not to mention Yunho don’t recognize him and even grabbed him by the neck! What if he kills jaejoong or worst, what if jaejoong died from his injuries?”

Before Junsu could say anything, the water started to move and became more violent as waves splashes against the boat forcing it to rock back and forth. Junsu lost his balance but Yoochun managed to catch him as everyone had to hold onto something in order to not fall over board. The wind also pick up strength, becoming more powerful and forceful. Everyone begin to get nervous as some begin to panic unsure of what is going on. Everyone felted like they were caught in a middle of a terrible and powerful storm. A glow of light could be seen down below right where the 6 pillars stood

“What is going on?!” one of the hunters shouted

Changmin gaze at the last pillar and his eyes widen in shock, the rocky outer layer has started to crumble revealing the white pillar inside “this…this is…”

Junsu became surprise as he too noticed it as well as Yoochun. Everyone watches as the 6 pillars shines brightly along with the ocean surface below. The wind blew even stronger as a blast of light shot out from the ocean floor and up into the darken sky like a powerful beam forcing the cloud to part. When it reaches the sky, it immediately light up the night in a bright red color before fading. All the dark clouds disappeared as a rainbow aurora filled the sky. The strong wind and the powerful waves came to abrupt stop as if the storm have passed. It was a beautiful sight as the aurora shines brightly. The scene was breath taking leaving everyone is a state of speechlessness.

“What is that?” One of the hunter asked

Everyone looked to where he was pointing and it was a strange sight. It looked almost as if the sky is ripping apart as a large gap begin to appear. As they waited, they see something begin to appear, emerging from the gap in the sky that seem to extend for miles. At first it looked like a large oversized egg, with the shell made up of large wings. The minute this thing made it completely out of the gap, its wings twitched and spread out on both side letting out a loud terrifying roar as everyone was left in complete terror

“Dragon…IT’S A DRAGON!!”

Far away, up on a mountain top, hidden behind a beautiful water fall is a large cavern with a little house in the middle. JungHan is seen tending to some plants he had grown when he suddenly felt something is wrong. He lifted his gaze toward the little opening in the ceiling and noticed the rainbow color aurora that seems to extend for miles. He felt his heart sink as he knew what this meant. His expression changed as Soomin rushed to his side

“What is that?” she asked

Junghan places his hand upon her head softly and spoke “The beginning of the end…”