Chapter 12

Dragon bride

YAY!!! I was able to update 2 chapters this week which is something i haven't done in a long time!!

Please Upvote, subscribe and comment!! it will make me a happy author

_____________________________________________________________

Junsu stood in the middle of the room that Jaejoong and Yunho was living in. He gazed out the window with a worrisome expression. Something inside him is telling him that things did not go as planned. There was this pinching feeling deep inside that is making him reckless. He can’t help but wondered rather he should have gone with jaejoong and assist from the inside. But the thought of being capture by his grandfather and being lock up didn’t sound too pleasing. His grandfather was crazy back then and is even crazier now that his dragon obsession has come to life. If anything were to happen, if his grandfather somehow was able to capture jaejoong, he hopes that at least the second dragon will come to his aid. To Junsu, it’s uneasy with the thought of his grandfather obtaining immortality.

He looked to the direction toward his grandfather’s house. Even though he is far, he could see the structure of the mansion from a distance. Just standing here not doing anything was killing him. He can’t help but worried about everything.

“That’s it…I have to go there as well…” thought junsu as he exited the building

Meanwhile Yoochun seems to be drowned in dream as he lay in the cage unmoved still deep in slumber unaware of what has taken place. It could be that his body has been pushed too far making him unable to wake up exhausting him completely. Even though his body is lying on the hard cold metal ground of the cage, his mind was floating in a dark place. It’s as if he is falling and continues to fall further and further down into the darkness alone and cold.

“Yoochun…” a soft voice called out to him

He tried to open his eyes but it was hard. The same voice called out to him once more as he managed to open his eyes a little however the vision was a blur. He could make up a figure leaning down toward him. Even if he couldn’t see clear, he could see the gentle and warm smile.

“Xi…ah…?” he mumbled the name

The figure moves in closer as Yoochun felt something warm touched his forehead

“It’s time to forget and forgive…this…isn’t who you are…this…isn’t the man I love…” the voice echoed into his ear.

Yoochun closes his eyes and when he opens then again his vision became clear however the blurry figure has disappeared completely. He forces himself to sit up as he felt his head ached as well as his body. He wasn’t sure exactly what happen, all he could remember was fighting Yunho. Everything after he lost control was forgotten. When Yoochun’s mind finally clear, he notices the metal ground he laid on before taking notice of the cage he was being held in.

“What? What the hell is this?” he thought to himself before touching the bar only to felt an electric shock enter his body.

He could feel his hand aching from the sudden shock and notices the charms that have been placed upon the cage. Yoochun turn slightly to his right and the minute he laid his eyes upon the scene before him, he was thrown into complete shock. The dragon he was fighting…the dragon he loathed and wanted to kill for betraying him is now chained in the middle of the room with a sword pierced through his flesh. Bloods were sliding down the blade and onto the ground forming a pool of redness below him. Pass the unconscious Yunho is changmin’s grandfather along with YongHwa. When he looks at who was in YongHwa’s arm, his is once again shocked in total disbelief to see an unconscious Jaejoong.

Changmin’s grandfather notices that Yoochun was awake as his lip curved into a smile “Did you have a good sleep dragon of fury?”

Yoochun glares at him “You baster!!” he reaches for the bars to tear it apart but was shocked as he let out a painful cry.

“You won’t be able to break out of there…as long as the charm is in place…even a powerful dragon like you can’t escape from that captivity…”

Yoochun turn to look at Yunho “you…killed him…”

“I had him stabbed with a sword but he isn’t dead…not yet anyway…” spoke the grandfather

Yoochun glares at him with anger “this wasn’t what we agree upon!”

The grandfather smile “yes indeed it wasn’t…what we agree on was that you will bring me the dragon bride and I’ll give you the power to defeat the dragon of water….however you fail to defeat him…you fail to bring me what I wanted….so…I took care of what you weren’t able to…but…I am thankful for you though…if you haven’t exhausted him, I wouldn’t have been able to captured him and then I wouldn’t be able to get my hand on the dragon bride…so at the end you were useful for something”

Yoochun became angry as he tries to use his power but no matter what he does, nothing worked.

“Just be glad I didn’t kill you right away….in the meantime…just sit still and watch as I take the heart of the dragon bride and kill the dragon of water…the last of the royal bloodline…” the grandfather smile with excitement before turning to face YongHwa

“Get him ready…I will not wait any longer…” spoke the grandfather as YongHwa nodded his head

Just then another young man dressed in a black cloak appears as he bends down toward the grandfather and whispers into his ear. Whatever was said made the grandfather frown with a hint of irritation. He looks at the unconscious jaejoong never expecting him to create such a racket that the police have been called on.

“I’ll be there…” spoke the grandfather as the young man nodded his head and walked away.

“Prepare him well…I’ll be back after talking to the police” spoke the grandfather

Once again YongHwa nodded his head before taking jaejoong away. The grandfather look at the unconscious Yunho and then to Yoochun who kept glaring at him.

“Watch them well…if anything happens to ruin this night…if that dragon heart slip out of my hand before sunrise…I’ll have all your heads” he warned as the people in the room nodded their head with a bit of fear.

With that being said the grandfather left the room. As he got to the hallway he spotted changmin slowly making his way toward the room. The expression on his grandson’s face was a mix of bitter, anger and pain.

“You follow me” spoke the grandfather

“Where are we going?” changmin asked

“your little friend brought a bunch of hooligans and made a huge mess outside…the neighbor had called the police and they wanted to speak to me…you will come with me to speak with them…”

Changmin paused a bit before following his grandfather down the hallway.

When Junsu arrived, he was surprise to see multiple police cars parked outside his grandfather’s mansion. From the look of it, multiple people were arrested and placed into the car. He looked at everyone that was present but was glad that jaejoong was not among them. From the look of it, jaejoong must have made it inside. Junsu could also see his grandfather and changmin standing outside talking to the head police officer regarding the fight that took place outside the house. A few neighbors were also outside their house looking at the scene before them wondering what could have triggered such an event. Junsu turn to the driver and paid him before sneaking pass everyone. With the front gate crowded with police officers and his grandfather being there Junsu knew he won’t be able to enter that way. The only way inside was through the secret passage that he created as a child. Junsu made sure to hide behind the neighbors that were outside hoping his presence was not notice.

Junsu made it to the large bush and push his body through until he spotted the hole on the wall. This reminded him of his childhood sneaking out of this hell house to play with the other children. Even until now this hole has yet to be found. He crawls through the hole carefully before reaching the other side. He peeks out to make sure the coast is clear before standing up. He looks to his right and notice that everyone was still focus at the front gate not noticing that he has enter.

“What are you doing?” came changmin’s voice surprising him

The grandfather who was talking to the police officer heard a sound as he turn around but did not see anything. He turns his attention back to the police officer and continued the conversation. Meanwhile changmin was pushed to the other side of the house by Junsu and covered his mouth. After concluding that everything is fine, he let out a sigh before letting go of changmin

“What are you doing sneaking around like a common thief?” changmin asked “you didn’t even came through the front door instead you sneak pass everyone and used your secret passage way”

“You…saw me?” Junsu asked

“of course…while grandpa was talking, I spotted you from afar heading to the other side of the house…I knew you will come this way”

Junsu sigh once more “Did you see him?” he asked

“see who?”

“jaejoong…”

This caused changmin to stiffen as he wonders why Junsu will question him about his friend. For one thing, Junsu and jaejoong isn’t acquainted with each other.

“why…would jaejoong be here?” changmin asked trying to hide the truth

“Why wouldn’t he be here?....by now he should have gone through this passage way and made it inside….did you not run into him at all?”

“I knew it…you told him didn’t you…even after I told you not to tell him anything…I was going to take care of it myself…”

“It’s dangerous to do this by yourself changmin ah…not to mention that you are still injured…”

Changmin clenched his fist tightly remembering what he was forced to do. To hand jaejoong over to his grandfather was the worst feeling he had ever felted. If Junsu had listen to him and kept quiet about this matter, jaejoong wouldn’t have come here and then he wouldn’t have to do what he did.

“Because you told him…he came here…it’s because of you…” spoke changmin with a hint of anger toward junsu

“be mad at me if you wish…right now that is not the important part…I have to go and find him” said Junsu as he walked away but changmin reached out and grabbed onto him tightly “What is it?”

“it’s too late…” spoke changmin

“What do you mean?”

“Jaejoong…has been capture…”

This cause Junsu’s eyes to widen in shock “you saw?!”

Changmin lower his gaze “I…was the one…who…help him capture jaejoong…”

Junsu was lost for words as he yanked his hand out of changmin’s hold before grabbing him and slam him against the wall “Why?! why would you do that your friend? I thought you wanted to protect him”

Changmin clenched his teeth tightly “it…was the only way…”

“Only way? For what?! How is handing him over to that crazy old fool protecting him?!”

Changmin became even angrier as he pushed Junsu’s hand away from him “I have to earn grandfather’s trust! I have to make him believe that I am on his side!”

“I don’t understand! What are you talking about?!”

“Right now…I am weak…right now…I don’t have anything to protect him…it makes me crazy…it drives me nuts to have to hand him over to grandfather…but I have to obtain the trust…I have to make grandpa believe that I really am on his side…”

“Why? Why do you need him to trust you? What exactly are you planning?”

Changmin was quiet for a bit before lifting his gaze to meet Junsu and for the first time Junsu saw something in there that he had never seen before. It was a fire that has been lit, a fire of determination and courage. It was as if the child in him has disappear and standing before Junsu is a mature man who has his eyes set on something greater.

“I’m going to destroy him from the inside…I’m going to take what he will give me and turn it against him…I’m going to end the Shim family” spoke changmin with a serious expression upon his face

Junsu became quiet for a brief moment before he spoke “changmin you…”

“I wanted to be a hero…I had always wanted to be a hero who can jump in at the most daring situation and save him…but…I can’t…I’ll have to be a villain to protect him….so Junsu…I have a favor to ask of you…” changmin look at junsu with desperation “save him for me…”

Junsu felt a pain in his chest to see his little brother look so torn apart “changmin ah…you…you love him don’t you?”

Changmin lower his gaze but he did not confirm nor deny what junsu had just asked. Instead he turns around “They are in the forbidden room….please take care of him for me…” was all he said before walking back toward his grandfather

Meanwhile Yoochun sat in his cage calmly. It’s not like he had a choice, breaking out seems fruitless and he couldn’t use his fire either. Sitting still and watch is all he could do. He look at everyone in the room and then back to Yunho as the pool of blood below him has started to get bigger. If he continues to bleed, at this rate Yunho will surely die. In all the years that he had known Yunho, he had never seen him looked like this. No matter who he is was up against, he always wins. And yet after choosing his bride, he ended with a sword through his back to the chest.

“If you continue to let your guard down your bride will be kill you know…” Yoochun spoke however he got no response from Yunho.

He paused as he remembered that voice….that beautiful and soft voice that spoke to him in his sleep asking him to forget and forgive. He then thought back to when he was fighting Yunho, about what he had said to him. Yoochun clenched his fist tightly

“Is it really true? You didn’t really betray us but it was a façade created by Bao?” Yoochun asked “if that…if that was the truth…why…why did you hide it? Why did you run away? Why didn’t you properly explain it….you made me hated you…you made it seem like you really did do it….you put inside me anger…hate…and pain…you force me to carry those feeling inside me for so many centuries…”

There wasn’t a response as Yoochun sigh but then Yunho spoke startling him “At that time…when I return…everyone we loved were killed…they were crying for their love ones….including you Yoochun…you lost Xiah…If…I was there…I could have saved everyone…I could have saved your smile when you look at xiah…I could have protected everyone…but I failed…”

Yoochun became quiet as he remembered that day when his bride Xiah took the poisonous arrow into his flesh to save him.

“Yes…you are right…you did fail…as the last of the royal bloodline you were supposed to be alert…supposed to be a leader that we can look up to…someone who can protect us…but instead you let your guard down because of a woman…” spoke Yoochun “why did you go to her? you rejected her…you usually show no interest in others…so why did you let your guard down for her?”

Yunho was quiet for a minute before he spoke “I rejected the offer because I didn’t want her to be bond to this kind of fate…being constantly hunted…being targeted for her heart…I didn’t want to see her have to run away living in fear…”

Yoochun couldn’t help but let out a chuckle “you rejected her to protect her….Yunho…you loved Boa didn’t you?”

Yunho didn’t say a word as he felt the painful sting from the blade in his body.

“They say love can save a soul…but how I see it…love is the end of us all…it can be a poison that can kill”

Yunho didn’t say anything as he slowly closes his eyes. His vision was starting to become blurry as he finds himself slipping in and out of consciousness. Just then the door to the room opens as footsteps could be heard. Yunho was able to lift his head a bit and saw Jaejoong being brought back to the room dressed in white. He clenched his fist tightly and tried to move his hand but the chain bonded him to his place. He watched as jaejoong’s unconscious body was laid onto a silver stone table. People in the room dressed in black started to gather around as they pulled their hood over their head like some cult group. Yunho started to struggle some more however no matter what he does, he couldn’t break free.

“Wake up…wake up…” Yunho beg hoping jaejoong will open his eyes and make a racket like he usually does.

“He is done for…like every other dragon bride…” spoke Yoochun

“No it’s not…” mumble Yunho painfully “it’s not over…he isn’t weak…he is strong...”

Yoochun only closed his eyes being reminded of the countless dragon brides that were slaughter in the past.

“The old man is being desperate…just because jaejoong is the first dragon bride to appear after so many centuries does not mean his heart could grant immortality….” Thought Yoochun “He should know that only a dragon bride born with a golden heart could grant such power…but this is rare…maybe out of a few thousand, only 1 possesses this type of heart…thus so many were killed in the past. It’s like trying to find a tooth pick in a mountain of hays….”

The door to the room open once more and this time the grandfather came into the room perfectly dressed for the occasion. Standing next to him is none other than changmin with a bitter expression. Changmin turn his gaze and meet with Yunho. He could feel a cold chill run up his spine upon those cold and intense gazes. He didn’t even need to ask for the reason as to why he will be receiving such a gaze.

“If you couldn’t protect him….you should have left him alone…” Yunho spoke as changmin walked pass him

“I’m doing what I have to do…”

Yunho glared at him “I wonder how he will react when he learns that the one who betrayed him was you...”

Changmin clenched his fist tightly “he can hate me…but this is how I am going to protect him…”

“Changmin ah…come over here…” spoke the grandfather

Upon being called, changmin walked toward his grandfather. The minute he laid his eyes upon jaejoong lying on the cold stone table, he felt his heart dropped. His chest started to become tight as his heart ached. The grandfather wheeled himself around the table looking at jaejoong from head to toe with big smile on his face. He came to a stop on the other side of the table looking back to the people in black.

“Tonight is the night…the shim family will descend to a level of immortality….we will become unstoppable and the world will bow down to us…” spoke the grandfather as he picks up a knife that was lying next to jaejoong. He then turn to changmin “my grandson….will do the honor of taking the heart of the dragon bride…through his hand…the shim family will thrives more than we are now…through his lead…we will gain immortality…”

Changmin only took a step back in shock and fear “I…can’t…I..”

“I thought you were going to help me changmin ah? Unless you were just lying…”

Changmin glanced at YongHwa who nodded his head as a sign for him to take the blade. Changmin hesitated before closing his eyes and took a deep breath. He walked over to his grandfather and took the knife in his hand. He could feel his body going numb as his hand started to shake endlessly.

“Do not be afraid…this is…your destiny…” spoke the grandfather

Changmin look from his grandfather to the knife and then to the unconscious jaejoong dressed in white. In his eyes, jaejoong looked so innocent, so pure and beautiful like a rare jewel. How could he possible drive this knife into the person whom has captured his heart?

“Go on…we don’t have much time…” spoke the grandfather

Changmin look at the people in front of him and spotted Junsu who had blended in by wearing a black cloak with the hood over his head. Upon seeing his brother, he felt a since of relief. The shakiness of his body stopped because now, there is someone who will stop him. Changmin slightly nod his head as Junsu acknowledged before slowly slipping out of the group.

“What are you waiting for?” the grandfather asked being impatient with his grandson

Changmin gripped the knife tightly before raising his hand above jaejoong.

“Don’t!!” Yunho shouted gaining everyone’s attention “I beg of you…please don’t do it…don’t take his life!! If you truly care for him…then please don’t kill him!”

The grandfather started to laugh “This is the first time I had ever heard of a dragon pleading for someone else’s life…but don’t worry…you will follow him into death…”

“You baster!!! I’ll kill you…I’ll kill everyone in here!!!” Yunho shouted as his eyes started to glow.

He started to struggle; he didn’t care for the pain or the fact that a sword is pierced into his body. The only thing on his mind is to save his bride. As he struggled, the chain started to move as it echoed into the room. From the look of it Yunho seem to be overpowering the charms that were place on the chains.

“what are you waiting for?! Take care of him!” the grandfather shouted

Half of the people who had gathered quickly move toward Yunho and placed more charms to keep him still. Yunho however wasn’t going to sit still and do nothing. He wasn’t going to sit back and watch his chosen bride be taken away from him.

Junsu managed to get to the back of the cage where Yoochun is being held. He made sure no one was paying them any attention before speaking “Hey…if I let you out…will you help them?”

Upon the familiar voice, Yoochun turn around and was surprise to see one of changmin’s grandfather’s men standing there. Anger took over him as he reached out and tried to grab Junsu but he once again shocked.

Junsu sigh before removing his head and Yoochun’s eyes widen. Even though he knew Junsu wasn’t his past lover, it is still unbelievable how much they looked alike. There wasn’t anything that was different between Junsu and Xiah.

“I’m going to remove the charm…go crazy…does what you want…”

“Why…are you trying to help me?”

“To be honest…I don’t like you every much…however right now…the only one who can help them is you…”

“You want to save them? Why?”

Junsu sigh “look I can answer your questions later…right now we are pressed on time…I would rather my grandfather kick the bucket and die instead of living forever…”

Yoochun couldn’t help but chuckled as Junsu felt his heart skip a beat. None the less he reached for the charm and was about to peel it off before someone grabbed his hand stopping him.

“Aren’t you the halfblooded grandson?” the young man asked Junsu

Meanwhile jaejoong slept and dream about himself drowning in the ocean. His body was sinking deeper and deeper into the bottom of the sea. It was cold as his body also quickly becomes cold to match the temperature. Suddenly he felt the water around him become warmer as he slowly open his eyes. A pair of golden eyes could be seen glowing in the darkness of the sea. It was the same sorrowful eyes he saw before. Rather than being afraid, jaejoong reached out his hand toward it. However before he could touch the beast before him, it vanished from sight. He quickly looks around but only sees the same cold darkness. He couldn’t understand it but he felt his chest tighten with fear.

“Wake up…” a voice ringed into his ear “wake up…please wake up…”

As if that was what jaejoong needed, he eyes started to open. The first thing he noticed was the blade in front of him shining. Upon seeing such a thing, his usual instinct kicks in. He reached for the blade, twisted it out of the person’s hand before getting off the table. He quickly swung himself around before grabbing the guy who was holding onto the knife and placed the blade against his neck. This took everyone by surprise but the one who was truly surprise was the grandfather as he gestured for everyone to pause.

“You come near me and I’ll slit his throat!” glare jaejoong

“Are you sure you want to harm him?” the grandfather asked

Jaejoong look at the person he is holding captive and notices it was changmin

“What are you doing here?” jaejoong whispered to changmin’s ear

“It’s…a long story…”

“why were you holding onto knife?” jaejoong asked again

Changmin didn’t answer

“I suggest you let him go jaejoong shhi” the grandfather spoke

Jaejoong however wasn’t going to let go. He continue to hold the blade against changmin’s neck until he get a firm grasp on what is happening. Jaejoong look around the room and at the unfamiliar place as well as the people that surrounds him. Everything about it gives him the creeps. He remembers being in the hallway talking to changmin and now he woke up in a strange place with strange people and dressed in a white outfit. It wasn’t until his eyes laid upon Yunho chained in the middle of the room with a sword through him did he realize what is happening.

“Let him go jaejoong shhi…” the grandfather spoke as he tried to get closer but jaejoong held the knife closer to changmin

“Stay back! If you want to lose your only heir then I dares you to come closer” he glared

The grandfather became quiet as jaejoong started to force changmin to move while demanding that the people around him make room. The grandfather orders them to stand clear of jaejoong and no one to touch him. As much as he hates losing the heart he desire, he cannot afford to lose his grandson. Jaejoong managed to move closer to Yunho who looked completely exhausted and beat up.

“You look horrible…” jaejoong commented

Yunho managed a smirk “if you got a sword through you and bleeding…you will look as horrible…”

“Release him!” jaejoong demanded “if you don’t…I’ll kill changmin”

The grandfather wheeled his chair closer “I highly doubt you will…he is your precious friend jaejoong shhi…”

“Don’t test rather I can kill him or not….because right now…I can kill anyone”

“then…go head…kill him..” the grandfather spoke

Jaejoong only glared at the grandfather in front of him. He glanced around the room and knew there was no way he could win against these many people especially when they don’t seem like normal people. While he was distracted YongHwa appear surprising jaejoong before grabbing onto his hand with the knife. With one single push, YongHwa sent changmin forward toward his grandfather. Jaejoong however wasn’t going to let himself be taken a second time. He managed to break the hold YongHwa has on him before twirling the blade in his hand and grab hold onto the handle firmly again. He swing his arm as Yonghwa stepped back however he wasn’t fast enough as the tip of the blade cut his arm.

Jaejoong stood in front of Yunho while everyone else stood about a foot away. The entire room was still as no one made a move or spoke a word. Jaejoong took a step back and stepped on the crimson redness on the ground as he sees the sharp blade that has pierced the flesh of the dragon he is bond to. He could feel his chest tightening as all he wanted to do is quickly pull out that sword. But by doing so would it do more harm?

“Let just stop this jaejoong shhi…you know you can’t win…just let me take your heart and your dragon will be set free…”

Jaejoong glared at the grandfather

“As you can see…his life is hanging on the edge…he won’t last any longer…however if you give me your heart…I’ll remove the sword from his body…remove those chains that bonds him and let him go…”

“Don’t you dare do it” spoke Yunho

“You…are going to die…”

“It doesn’t matter…your life is more precious than you think….do not waste it over me…”

Jaejoong paused as he looks at the people in front of him. He gripped the knife tightly in his hand before letting out a heavy sigh. To Yunho’s horror, jaejoong dropped the knife onto the ground as the grandfather smiled.

“Fine…I’ll give you the heart”

“Jaejoong ah!” Yunho shouted but jaejoong only ignore him

“However…let me take the sword out of him…knowing you…you probably won’t do it even after I died…I want to at least relieve him of the pain…let me do that and my heart is yours to take…”

The grandfather felt there wasn’t any risk. Even if the sword is removed, the chains will still bond the dragon and it’s not like jaejoong could escape this place either.

“Very well…”

Jaejoong turn to face Yunho who only glanced at him in disbelief “why…why would you do this?”

“you saved my life…” spoke jaejoong as he walked around to the back of Yunho “I can’t do much but I want to at least do something for you…even if it’s as little as removing the sword…”

“you will die…”

“that may be…” jaejoong reached for the handle of the sword as he grip it tightly “but…there is something that you made me believe in….”

“What is that?”

Jaejoong smiled “you will protect me…”

With that being said jaejoong slowly remove the sword as Yunho let out a painful cry. After the blade was removed, more blood dripped from the wound as yunho begin to paint and gasp for air. It was painful but it wasn’t anything Yunho had never experience before.

“You still alive?” jaejoong asked

“You must be disappointed but I am alive…”

Jaejoong only smirked “good…stay that way…because…you will need to do your duty…”

With that being said jaejoong smile even wider as he gripped onto the sword tightly. With one single swing jaejoong cut the chain to Yunho’s right arm. This alarmed the grandfather

“STOP HIM!!” he shouted in a panic fearing that Yunho might end them all.

Everyone rushed toward Jaejoong when suddenly fire appear blocking their path. Everyone turns to their left where the fire came from and standing there is Yoochun. He was no longer in the cage and is smiling at them, eyeing them as his prey.

“How?! How can this be?!” the grandfather asked as he noticed the charms has been peeled and lies on the ground “What are you fools doing?! Stop him!!” the grandfather shouted

The group divided in two as one headed toward Yoochun and the second group toward Jaejoong to stop him from setting free their greatest fear. Trying to stop him however, proves to be a struggle especially when he is strong himself. Jaejoong isn’t the typical damsel in distress who needed saving, he can pack his own punches and even kicks. But this is to be expected with his reputation of street fights and holding his own grounds against stronger group of delinquents.

Jaejoong gripped onto the sword and with a large grin upon his face, he cut the last chain before gripping his chest. He looked at the grandfather who stiffens upon his gaze. The grandfather could see a light in those big brown eyes that was looking back at him. It was as if to tell him he had failed.

“Show me what you are really capable of Dragon!” smirk jaejoong as the symbol upon his chest started to glow brightly. He could feel a pinch in his chest, it was painful but he didn’t care.

Yunho who was feeling a large amount of pain in his body and feeling weak still managed a smile. He looks at the people in front of him as his eyes started to glow a beautiful and intense golden light. It was as if the energy he lost quickly filled his body giving him the strength and the power he needs. Everyone watched as the handsome wounded man before them took form as a huge and beast took his place. The entire mansion was grip apart upon the appearance of the deep blue dragon. He roar loudly as the entire city shook. Yoochun look at the dragon, it has been ages since he last seen Yunho took his dragon form. It was as powerful and as breathe taking as he remembers, those blue scales still sparkles like millions of stars. It reflected lights like the surface of the ocean giving it a glow of beautiful array of colors.

Jaejoong stepped forward with a smile on his face. For an instant, Yoochun saw something that was not there before. It appears only for a brief moment upon jaejoong’s forehead.

“It can’t be?...” spoke Yoochun in shock .

It was a symbol, a sign that this dragon bride possesses not just any heart but the golden heart, the only one who can truly grant immortality.