Chapter 58

Dragon bride

I'm Back!!! Sorry for the long LONG delay...there were multiple good reasons as to why...first...work got busy....second...I had a writer's block....and 3rd....I got into a fandom that was hard to escape. I know I said it will end at 60 chapters but from the look of it...it might be a little more then 60 so please be patient.

_____________________________________________________

Yunho and the others quickly arrived at the nearby town to witness chaos. Buildings were caught on fire as people ran for their life. Small to large debris filled the street as dragons of all sizes surrounded the area. Without wasting any time, Yunho conjured water to try and put out the raging flames. Yoochun and the other helped as many people as they could to escape. As dragon swoop down to attempt at grabbing people, Changmin and his hunters uses their dragon scales and blocked them. He looks around and spotted a large building up ahead that has not been damaged. Seeing it as being a potential shelter, he turn to his people

“Quickly! Take the injured to that building, set up a protective shield!” he commanded

No one agued nor did they hesitated. The hunters did what they were told, fighting and gathering as many injured people as they could, taking them to the large building as others set up the protection shield. Yoochun and JungHan took their dragon forms and started a fight among the other dragons, preventing them from doing further damages. Yunho couldn’t take his form without posing risk to the life of his bride. He did what he could to support and aide the evacuation. As he put out a raging fire, he could hear screams coming from the street nearby. Rushing to where the scream came from, he spotted a young child around the age of 4 in the arm of his mother who is bleeding from her forehead, cradling him in the middle of the street. He ran toward them to assist but the minute they saw him, they became startled and fear quickly filled their eyes. They had been here long enough to witness the power that Yunho possessed, witnessed how he was able to float in midair and even manages to drive away some dragons. Not knowing who he is or what he is, they were fearful of him and this made him hesitate to move forward as well.

“s-stay away!” the mother shouted as she pulled her son closer to her

“I won’t hurt you…it is not safe here…” he spoke as soft as he could however this did little to ease her mind.

The fact that his eyes was glowing a beautiful golden light did not help. The mother attempted to stand up and make a run for it but she only falls back down. This was when Yunho realized that she had also hurt her foot and is bleeding.

“Let me help you…” he said as he took a step closer

She however scooted back further, pulling her son with her. Just as her hand touched a broken metal pipe, she grabbed it and pointed it toward Yunho “Stay away from me you monster! Stay away!”

The fear in her eyes, the words she spoke made him stop in his track as his expression changed slightly.

“You…aren’t human…you…you are like those beast...!” she shouted

“Mommy…” the little boy cried “is he going to kill us? Are we going to die?”

The mother held her son tight and caress his head but did not confirm or deny their possible death. Yunho couldn’t say anything as he stood there unsure of what to do or what to say. He clenches his fist tightly as sound of terrify screams echoed in his ear mix in with the sound of dragon roar. He was suddenly brought back to those unpleasant days. Those eyes that are looking at him now was how he was looked at back then by his people when the misunderstanding took place.

“YUNHO!” came changmin’s voice as he ran over

The minute he reached him he also noticed the woman and child. He took one look at Yunho and see the strange look on his face as his eyes became bloodshot. Without asking any questions, changmin walked over to the mother and son pair. He approached them carefully and bends down to their level

“you don’t have to be afraid…I will help you to a safer place…even if you are scared…you must think about your son…the longer you two stay here…the more dangerous it will be so please trust me..”

The mother look at changmin a bit and soften her face after realizing he is human. She looks at her son before nodding her head, allowing changmin to help. He called the other hunters as they carried her and her son away. He then turn to face Yunho who seem to be deep in thoughts.

“This isn’t a time for you to freeze …everyone is scared…you can’t blame them…”

After a moment, Yunho finally let out a deep sigh “I know…”

He turns his head toward the sky and the large white dragon is there, floating far away, watching the disaster take place. Their eyes meet as Yunho glared at him with the utmost hatred and disgust. His eyes glow even brighter and became even more intense in color. Changmin standing so close could feel the air around them changed as it became denser. He turn to look at Yunho and sees him staring up right at the white dragon as the expression on his face became twisted in anger.

“Go back to your time…you don’t belong here” said Yunho using telepathy to communicate

The white dragon look at him and as expected from the first time they saw each other, though Yunho is still young, the dragon core that is inside him was strong. But, sadly his life have been split in half. If it wasn’t for this matter, Yunho might just be an interesting opponent.

“Such pity...” the white dragon spoke as his voice echoed loudly into Yunho’s mind “a promising king…it has been so long since I last felt such strong core and yet you give up half of your life to a mere human…it is indeed such a big pity”

Yunho didn’t say anything in that matter as he changed the subject “Your time have already passed…this era…this space and time…it is not a place for you to be…”

“Boy…my time has just begun…neither you and anyone can stop me…I will tear this world apart…all human will died upon my wrath…”

“The human in this era aren’t like how they were before…they have changed…they have evolved…they are no longer committing the sins they use to in the past…”

“It doesn’t matter to me…how they have changed…the human will forever be a race that should not exist and should be wiped out…”

“Not all human are bad…there are still those that have a good heart…”

The white dragon look at Yunho with disgust and a hint of annoyance “You…sounded just like him…”

This caused Yunho to pause “like who?”

“Now that I look at you…you also resemble him…”

“Resemble who?”

“The man who last said those words to me as I tear him apart” the white dragon smiled showing his row of large white teeth

It took Yunho a moment before he came to a sudden realization of who this dragon might be talking about “The first king…”

“I am the first king!” The white dragon roared to defend his position “He was once a man I trusted most…however…he chose to stand against me…tried to convince me that human deserve a chance to live...a chance to go through the phases of change….he tried to stop me from raging war so I ripped him apart…”

Yunho glared at him with anger remembering his father’s tale of his great, great grandfather who stood up to the white dragon. Before the war raged, his great, great grandfather was once a friend of the white dragon. However their differences in belief and value caused them to clash against one another. When the white dragon made it his mission to become god and to vanquish the human race, his great, great grandfather stood against him, tried to reason with him…tried to stop him…fought against him…but at the end lost his life.

“It seems I and your family are destined to meet at battle… it’s very interesting how fate work…”

Yunho clenched his fist tightly “except this time…I’ll make sure you will never have a chance to return…”

The determination in Yunho’s eyes and the courage reflected on his face reminded the white dragon of his valuable friend who once had that same look in his eyes. He can’t help but find it interesting how much alike him and Yunho are, both sharing the same ideal…sharing the same love for human…risking their life to protect such a destructive race. Yoochun and JungHan return to Yunho’s side as the white dragon smiled at them widely with amusement “If you wish to fight me…you will have to catch up to me first…I’ll be waiting” he said before turning and begin to fly away as the others follow his command…moving south. Yunho wanted to pursue but JungHan had stopped him, reminding him that they have something more important to tend to at this moment. Besides, rushing to catch up to fight will only cause more harm than good. If anything, they will need a plan before they should act, no action should be taken carelessly if they hope to overcome all of this. Yunho could only control his raging emotion as he clenches his fist tightly and watch as the white dragon flew further and further away.

Not too far away, a cold wind blew pass as Jaejoong stood facing Boa. Both peering at each other with the same intensity and same amount of dislike. It took everything in him to restrain himself from dashing over and throwing punches. This amount of restraint is kind of surprising considering that he didn’t have any to begin with. Just the thought of her actually trying to take advantage of Yunho’s state of mind to be at his side angers him deeply. In the middle of him imagining of tearing Boa into pieces, he felt a sudden ping in his chest giving him a strange sensation. He wasn’t sure what it was but he knows very well that this is connected to Yunho

He narrowed his brows and click his tongue before lightly messaging his chest to ease the tightness “tsk! Can’t that guy stay calm for a moment…” he mumbled to himself

“Seems like something happened to Yunho. Aren’t you going to run to him?” she asked seeing the change in his expression

Jaejoong felt the tightness went away as his lip curved into a simple smile “It’s not like he is in danger or anything….why waste my time when I have something much better to deal with right here…”

They both gaze at each other as Boa let out a amuse smile “Do you really think you can fight me?”

“Rather I can win or not wouldn’t stop me from trying…. I have a few scores to settle with you after all…” smiled Jaejoong as he cracks his knuckles “…usually I tried to hold back when hitting woman but considering that you are an immortal in all…I feel like I don’t have to.”

“Your level of bravery and confident is quite laughable…”

“We had never fought against each other so you can’t really say that I will lose…you have yet to feel the wrath of my fist and the burning desire of my foot that want to kick your behind…who knows…maybe by a chance of luck I might actually win…”

Boa looks at him as the amuse smile on her face slowly begin to fade as her expression changed slightly. She glared at him with eyes as cold as ice, filled with so much hate and envy. Before Jaejoong could do anything, she had disappear from where she was and reappear right in front of him, gripping his neck, pushing him back up against a big wide tree. The impact caused some of the leaves to part from their branches and falls to the ground.

“Have anyone ever told you that being too arrogant will get you kill...” she spoke coldly

Jaejoong only mastered a smile “in fact…there are a lot of people who had said that to me before…but I have this ability to shut them up…and ignored what is said.”

Boa tighten her grip on jaejoong’s neck who didn’t as much as let out a groan of pain. She leans further, drawing her face closer to him as her eyes look into his as if to see into his soul. She didn’t say anything but just look at him. Even now he still have on that same smile even at the face of death. If she wanted to, she could have just tighten the grip a little more, snap his neck and end all of her trouble. However, after a moment of silence, she released him and took a step back. Jaejoong coughed, took a deep breath and massaged his neck to ease the pain as he stood up straight before looking at her strangely.

“This is unlike you…I thought for sure you will take the chance to kill…I was actually a little excited to see if you have it in you to do it…”

She only glared at him “what kind of game are you playing?…first you stated you can win me…making it clear that you want to fight me…and yet you give me an opening to grab your neck and didn’t even as much as struggle…are you trying to test my patient?”

Jaejoong lower his gaze and felt his neck throbbing “I know you are strong…”

Upon the seriousness of his voice…upon the change of his tone, Boa raised an eyebrow.

“I know you hate me…I know you felt like I have taken what belongs to you…as if the place you desire was easily taken over by an outsider…”

Boa’s eyes grew colder as her expression darkens “What do you know about me or how I feel?!”

Jaejoong didn’t flinch upon the raise of her voice, he instead was calm and meet her eyes without fear

“You have made wrong choices…done things you are probably regretting at this moment…driven by your anger and pain…you caused the man you love to suffer…you are a total crazy who just can’t seem to leave him alone…”

“Are you trying to make me kill you?” she asked with rage

“I’m amaze you haven’t done it yet….”he smiled as Boa became quiet, just glaring at him “ You hate me I get that….I also hate you for everything you have done….especially all the pain you have given Yunho….but, I also know you really do love and care for him deeply…”

Upon these words, Bao calmed a little “what exactly do you want?”

Jaejoong took a step forward and spoke “Find a common ground...we have our differences…but we both care and love Yunho…that is the one thing you and I shared”

Bao still didn’t say anything as a cold breeze blew pass causing their hair to sway back and forth.

“No matter what you do…he will never return to you…that is something you will have to accept and give up…he and I are now one…we both are connected and I have no intention of letting him go to anyone else…continuing to push on this matter will only end up hurting you and him, more than it already did…”

Suddenly a flash of water shot out toward him, missing him by an inch as it slam against the tree behind him, cutting right through the trunk as the tree lost its stability and falls to the ground. This however did not cause Jaejoong to flinch but rather he still stood where he stand with the same serious look on his face. Boa on the other hand was angry as the dragon scale on her chest glows a bright blue light with her hand clenched into a tight fist.

“This matter is between me and him…it does not involve you”

“Yes it does…I am his bride…so this involve me deeply…”

Boa looks at him a bit before smirking “Don’t you feel embarrass at all saying such words?”

Jaejoong spoke confidently “nope…not embarrass at all…I can now proudly states that I am a dragon bride…to have a partner like Yunho is a true blessing…”

This seem to hit the nerve as Boa frowned at him as water begin to appear acting like a loose ribbon floating in the air around her waiting for the command to strike. However, she did not act but instead she smiled bitterly “if his parent were alive…they will probably be in total shock of the choices their son had made…”

“If they were alive…they will probably hunt you down for what you did…” he responded “From what I was able to see in his memories…you were someone very important to his family…they see you as if you are a saint…an angel to shine light upon their darkness…I had to admit…I kind of like you better before you went all crazy and revengeful…if you had learn to let it go…to accept the fact that you two can’t be together as lover…I think you could have been his main line of support…someone he can rely on…a friend he can treasure deeply…”

Upon hearing these words, Boa had a flash back to when she was younger. She was out on a field surrounded by deep green and colorful flowers. The sound of blissful water runs nearby as the view consist of endless mountains and white clouds. Countless birds sings a glorious song around her. Standing at her side is a woman dressed in a beautiful light blue dress that danced against the soft cool breeze. Her long black hair sway slightly, glittering under the sunny light. Her porcelain skin glows a beautiful color as the jewels hanging around her neck and slender wrist sparkles. To Boa, this woman was the most beautiful person she had ever laid eyes on, she became her ideal…her perfect image of what a true woman should be like.

“Boa…” the woman spoke in a sweet and soft tone of voice “there will be many challenges that awaits my son…I can see his future filled with turmoil and grief…a future where he will have to fight harder than anyone else…when those time comes…I hope you will remain at his side…support him…guide him…become someone he could rely on. Knowing him…knowing his personality…he will not have many nor will he accept a great number of them…” She turn to Boa and smile “I can see it in your eyes that you fancy him…even at such a young age…you can already express love…”

Boa blushed a little as she lower her gaze being shy and embarrass while peering out toward the father and son playing not too far away

“If in the future…fate permit and you become his chosen bride…I will be happy to give you both a forever blessing…but…if fate does not permit…” she turn to face her and pat her on the head “…I hope you will still stand at his side, love him…protect him…see to it that he finds the happiness he deserve…can you promise me that no matter what the future holds…You will always be there for him rather as a lover or as a friend?”

Boa looks at the woman with eyes of admiration as she nodded her head and made an everlasting promise that she will soon forget. Rather than fulfilling that promise she had made to the late queen that she loved and adores, her heart instead turn ugly. The words of a promise was so much easier to say but much harder to accomplish.

***flash back**

“Boa…remember the promise that you had made…remember it…and it will spare your soul…” said Junghan

*** End of flash back**

Upon remembering this, Boa’s lip curved into a bitter smile before she started to chuckle like someone who had lost their mind. Jaejoong stood there and only looks at her strangely, waiting for the chilling laughter to stop. After it did, quietness once again filled the air, he could feel a sense of coldness brush against his skin making him shivered. A loud roar interrupted the quietness shaking the earth as jaejoong lifted his gaze to the sky with a worried look on his face.

“If I say…I can help turn all of this around…will you believe me?” Boa spoke

Jaejoong slowly turn his attention to her with a cautious look “How?”

“If I were to say it…will you believe me?” she repeated her question

He looks at her a bit before speaking “I believe you…”

Her lip curved into a smile “I can help…but I won’t do it for free…”

He narrowed his brows, even though he choose to believe her…will what she said really be something worth believing?

“What is it that you want?” he asked

“You already know what I want…” she answered

“You can’t have him…”

“Then…can I have you?”

This surprised him as his eyes grew a little wide and spoke no words

“Yunho really fancy you…and I’m beginning to think you are an interesting person to be round…I wouldn’t mind having a little pet to entertain me…if you choose to give yourself to me…I will give something that will help save this world.”

Jaejoong looked at her trying to detect any lies but from what he could see, she was telling the truth. Boa on the other hand was smiling from cheek to check waiting for him to answer.

“Alright…” he spoke with a smile “I’ll go with you…”

This took her by surprise. She wasn’t expecting him to actually agree so easily…she thought he will put up a fight. She look at him and indeed, he is an interesting person probably more interesting than Yunho. They both stood across each other and neither said a word. A cool wind blew causing their clothes to flutter against the breeze as the rustling of leaves above them echoed around. Right before Jaejoong’s eyes, Boa took out a small box. There were some kind of blue light emitting from inside. He became alerted wondering if it’s some kind of magical weapon. Without even saying a word, she tossed the box toward him. Unconsciously he reached out and grab it not knowing if it would explode in his hand or not. But after a few seconds, nothing happen.

“What is this?” he asked

“Yunho will know when he sees it…” said Boa as she pulls the hood of the cloak she is wearing over her head “Tell him…it’s my last gift to him…” She slightly turn around, looking at him a bit before fully turning her back to him

“I thought you wanted me to go with you?” he asked

“As interesting as it might be…”she paused for a bit as her tone of voice changed. It was softer and kinder as if she had turn back to how she once were “…Yunho needs you more…at least one of us needs to stay at his side”

Jaejoong clenched the small box in his hand as he spoke “I bet he will be happy as well if you stand at his side…regardless of what you have done…Yunho doesn’t blame you but still holds hope for you to turn around…”

Boa grinned “doesn’t that make you angry?”

“Frankly…it pisst me off but what can I do…”

This caused her to chuckle a little “I am held responsible for all of this…even if he let me stand at his side as a friend…I will refuse…I think I have already meddle enough…caused enough trouble to last me a life time…”

“He doesn’t have many who can help him…”

Boa turn to him a bit before smiling “he has you…and you now have that…it is enough”

Without another word, she started to walk away as she entered the shadows of the tree feeling lighter than she had ever felted. A smile spread across her face as a gentle and peaceful breeze blew carrying the word “thank you” into her ear.

A dragon roar once more loudly, shaking the earth as the building trembled. It was loud enough to hear but the presence of this dragon is far to see. The grandfather wheeled his chair toward the window and gaze out into the sky as the rainbow aurora shines brightly showing no sign of disappearing. The only thing that changed was the fact that no more dragons were coming through the open gate thanks to the seal that was casted. In the horizon, he could make out a few dragons flying pass as the feeling he hoped to have for this moment didn’t arrived. At the thought of dragons roaming the land…the thought of having dragon brides…the thought of more chance of immortality completely clouded his better judgement. He thought that after the plan has succeeded, he will feel overjoy...he will be filled with much excitement, a feeling of victory...a sense of thrill being able to do what his ancestors once did. And yet none of those feelings came but instead it left him with an emptiness that is hard to comprehend.

**Flash back**

“Wanting the heart is one thing…but you got greedy…one heart wasn’t enough for you…I could see it in your eyes…you wanted more thus you joined them…now look at what you have done…what you have taken part of…this world’s destruction…will forever be your burden to carry”

**End of Flash Back**

Those last few words weigh heavily upon the grandfather’s mind. Could it be that his choices were wrong? All he wanted was to feel alive…all he wanted was a second chance to live…a chance to escape the darkness that he strongly fear. At the end, his fear of death and his desire for immortality has caused all of this to take place. A world filled with dragon, a time blend of past and present. He thought he had everything planned perfectly…he thought that once the gate is open, he will take the dragon bride’s heart and consume it…giving him the second chance he deserved. He didn’t care for what stands in his way, even if it means he will lose the love of his favorite grandchild. But he didn’t gain immortality, his body is still weak and on the verge of death. The plan he could see clearly in his mind did not take place as he expected. In fact, the only part of his plan that did happen was the gate opening…everything else went terribly wrong. Now that he thinks about it, is all of this really worth it?

Thinking about all of this, the grandfather let out a deep sigh as he coughed a few times. He felt a tightness within as he clutches his chest making a painful expression. The nurse that was watching him came over with a cup of water and some medication to ease his pain. Unlike before, he refused the medication. He took a few deep breath to calm his aching body before gazing out into the horizon once more. The nurse only sigh and took a step back knowing better then to push the medication onto him.

“Let me ask you something…” he spoke in a weak voice “Was I wrong…?”

The nurse didn’t even hesitate when she answered “yes…”

The grandfather didn’t get mad at her but rather he became quiet, just looking out the window. Suddenly, there was some commotion beyond the closed door. There were a lot of foots steps and loud sounds of items crashing down in the room next to his. The sounds of fighting become louder and more hectic. Rather than alarmed, the grandfather was calm as he listens to all the noises. Just then, the sound of glass breaking echoed loudly. Looking out the window, he can see two figures jumped out the window beside his own as they reached the ground below and quickly dashing into the shadow of the nearby woods.

“MinSeok has escape!! Quickly chase after him!” a loud shout echoed into the house.

The grandfather was quiet as he remembered Changmin telling him that he was being used, that he is being taken advantage of. In fact, he didn’t need changmin to tell him this for he himself knew it very well but, allowed himself to be of use. But now seeing MinSeok running for his escape caring little about those he worked with leaved the grandfather with a bitter after taste.

“I am a fool…” he whispered to himself with much disappointment for his pride didn’t allow him to admit the possible mistake he made. His honor did not allow him to take a step back as changmin had asked him to until it was already too late.

With the help of a loyal servant, MinSeok manages to make his way toward the ship that has suffered multiple damages. It is still surprising that they manages to get back onto land with this ship looking like a ship wreck pulled from under the ocean. He made his way into the ship without anyone noticing as he quietly walked down the narrow corridors and toward a room. He glanced to his right and then to his left before entering the room and slowly closing the door in hope to not draw any attention. Once safely in the room, he smiled and looked toward the bed covered in debris. He made his way there and bends down to look under the bed. Finding what he came for, his face lights up even more as he took it out revealing the white dragon scale. Luckily before they came back to land, he had kicked the scale under the bed as to not draw it any attention. The little light that came through the holes in the room shines onto the scale making it glow in a rainbow light…matching that of the rainbow aurora. Still confident that he still has a chance to get onto the white dragon’s side, his lip curved into an even bigger smile dusting and wiping the scale with gentleness like a precious treasure.

“My dream of a new world is only a moment away…” he spoke happily like a man who had lost his sanity.

Jaejoong returned to the house to see everyone was running about. Soomin could be seen standing outside with a worried look on her face. She turn around and saw jaejoong approaching her as her face lights up and ran toward him. Before he could even ask what had happen, she had already wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face into his torso. The impact nearly caused him to fall over but luckily he manages to stable himself and her.

“Thank god you are okay! I was so worried!” she shouted with her voice a bit shaky

To jaejoong this was kind of surprising considering that their first meeting was like looking at an expressionless doll who spoke in a creepy monotone voice. “What’s wrong?”

She look up at him with water gloss over her big eyes “I thought he had capture you again!”

“He?”

“That bad man from before…”

Jaejoong only raise an eyebrow at her trying to understand who she is talking about. It wasn’t until one of the hunters approached him and told him what had happen did he realized why she was so worried. Rather than alarmed at MinSeok escaping, he only smile and pat Soomin on the head

“Sorry…I didn’t me to worry you…but as you can see…I’m okay…”

Soomin wiped her tears and nodded her head but refuses to let go of his arm, this time intending to stick to him like glue.

“What should we do about MinSeok?” the hunter asked

“Why are you asking me?” Jaejoong asked in return

The hunter seems a bit lost as well as the others. Other than Jaejoong, there isn’t anyone else they could ask since changmin isn’t here as well as the other dragons. Even Minjun left with changmin, leaving them with no one to take charge other than the grandfather who is currently confined into a room. Seeing that everyone is just looking at one another, Jaejoong let out a deep sigh

“Forget about him…there isn’t much he can do at this point…the worst had already been done anyway…”

“But…” one of the hunter didn’t feel right to just let MinSeok go

“If you are worried…You are more than welcome to go after him…although I think you will be wasting your time…”

Upon these words, no one made a move to chase after MinSeok.

“How about Byungchul and the others?” Jaejoong asked

“They are currently tied up inside…”

“Good…”

Everyone stood still just looking at him as if waiting for further commands. Jaejoong on the other hand did not like to be stared at as he shoo them away, asking them to return to their duty. Soomin who had glued herself to his side noticed the box in his hand and the beautiful blue light.

“What is that?” she asked

“I’m not sure….”

“Where did you get it?”

Jaejoong looked at her a bit before smirking “from an evil witch…”

“Then you shouldn’t open it…it could be a curse…”

Jaejoong only smiled at her before patting her on the head once more as his gaze return to the little box in his hand. He had contemplated on his way back rather to open the box or not but he couldn’t decide what to do. How can something this small be able to save this world? Is what he wondered. The more he thinks about it, the more curious he becomes but a part of him didn’t want to look at something that is meant for Yunho.

“Since you want to look at it, I’ll open it…” said Soomin as she reaches out and took the box while Jaejoong was still deep in thoughts. Before he realizes it, she had already grab onto the box, startled, he tried to take the box back. Feeling a tug, they both let go at the same time thinking the other person will take it. However, seeing that it is falling, Jaejoong reached out to grab it as the top came off and something blue fell out. Jaejoong manages to catch it before it hit the floor and feeling the object in his hand, he let out a sigh of relief. He turn to Soomin to tell her it’s okay thinking she might blame herself, but the minute he turn to where she was standing, she was no longer there. In fact, the scenery around him changed. There was no woods, no house, no people, no mountain…in fact…it’s like he had return to that water realm filled with crystal blue. As he turn to the other side, a hand reached out from behind, covering his eyes, taking him by surprise as an image flashed before them. He felt a sudden surge of energy filled his body like an electric shock raging through all his veins. He struggled and stumbled forward before turning his body around to see who had grabbed onto him only to realize that the scene had change back.

“Jaejoong?” came Soomin’s voice

Upon her voice, he turn to her in a state of shock as she look at him strangely seeing that he had turn pale “What’s wrong?”

“Did…did you see that?” he asked

“See what?”

The confuse look in her eyes indicated that what he saw, only he saw it. He look at the little blue orb in his hand feeling a sense of powerful unknown energy surging inside it. With a bit of fear, he quickly put the orb back into the box and closed it as quickly as he could. The images that he saw, the power that he felted, it was electrifying. As expected, he shouldn’t have opened it even if it was an accident.

Yunho and the others returned while a few hunters remain behind to assist the wounded. Jaejoong was more than happy to see him return but did not miss the troubled look on his face. Soomin who was glued to him finally let go and rushed toward her father.

“How is the situation?” Jaejoong asked

“It’s mostly under control now that the dragons has moved on…” said Changmin

“Moved on? To where?” he asked

“Considering the direction they are going…” Junsu paused

“Seoul…they are heading toward Seoul” Yunho spoke

Everyone became quiet as Jaejoong raised an eyebrow wondering why they are heading toward there of all places. Most likely they probably wanted to destroy the most populated city. It wasn’t until he remember who was still there did his eyes widen in fear

“Gummy!”

Back in Seoul, Gummy is still hard at work as she assist an elderly woman to take a nice walk outside. Ever since the aurora light appeared, everyone had gone outside to get a better view and even take some pictures. It is an unknown and strange phenomenon and no one seem to understand where or how it came to be. None the less people still finds it beautiful and exciting. After spending just an hour outside gazing at the light in the sky, she returned the elderly patient back to her room. Just as she finished tucking the woman into her bed, she turn around to look out the window when something caught her attention. Far out in the horizon there seem to be a dark cloud moving from the mountains toward the city